Gina's Cherry Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They then look at each other like I'm from another planet, and I'm trying to figure out what they're saying to each other. To break the silence, and my nervousness, I blurt out, "You can tell a lot by the way a woman smokes, the way she holds the cigarette, how she sucks on it and blows the smoke from her lips. Is she a fast snap or long drag smoker? It's so sexy." I look up and they are both stoned. Jeanie says, "So, that all started with you getting a blowjob and fucked by a smoking escort?" I nod my head yes. "There's nothing sexier than a woman who smokes for me." "So, what can you tell me about the way I smoke?" Jeanie puts the cigarette to her lips and takes a long, slow drag, the cherry burning brightly. She holds it in for a few seconds and lets the stream fall erotically from her lips.

I'm left speechless, wishing I could have those lips wrapped around my cock right now. I feel it coming alive in my jeans but before I can tell her, she interrupts my train of thought. "Dave, can you stop over tomorrow. I need something done in the yard," says Jeanie, but her eyes are telling me something completely different. "Sure, I can do that," I tell her, "But I gotta take off. My mom's got something going on tonight and she wants me around." I say my good-byes and leave, fantasizing about Jeanie's lips wrapped around my dark Aztec cock while she puffs on a cigarette.

This and other stories are from my book "A Convicts Life Brick by Brick" sold on Amazon and others.

12