Gina's Secrets

Story Info
Asian wife discloses interracial experience with black lover.
1.6k words
3.43
10.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrendaC
BrendaC
30 Followers

Note: I collaborated with my husband on this story...hope you like it.💋

I've been married to my wife, Gina, for almost seven years now, first marriage for me, third for her. She is from the Philippines and came to California on a fiancée visa in 2001 when she was in her early 20s. Her husband was quite a bit older than her, and the marriage didn't last very long. Recently, I became aware she was having a workplace romance with a black co-worker named Tim. I knew about the two of them for several months after I heard them together on an accidental cell phone call that came to the house.

At first, I said nothing...to be honest, listening to her and him fucking was probably one of my biggest turn ons ever. I knew Tim from meeting him at the restaurant Christmas party. I thought he was good people, and I always knew when the two of them had been together on an afterwork tryst because she would come home in need of more. She would wash, then come to bed naked and initiate sex with a blow job. Fucking her after he finished with her was the best.

One night after we had finished fucking I asked her straight up, "Are you and Tim having an affair?"

At first she denied it, but when confronted with the cell phone call and my other suspicions, she admitted they were involved. She assured me it was just sex; that she was happy with me and that Tim, while not very happy in his marriage, had four young children and was not about to leave his wife.

She was concerned about our marriage, and I assured her that she was free to continue her relationship with Tim as long as she could be discreet. I then asked her about her interest in black men as she had never said much about them. She then shared the following story with me.

In 2008 she was married to her second husband, a naval officer who was assigned to a ship in San Diego. One evening she was out with him and several other couples at the Admiral Kidd Officers' Club and recognized a friend of hers from the Philippines, Rosie. She had a short visit with Rosie, exchanged contact information, and they agreed to get together.

A couple weeks later when her husband was out to sea, Gina met Rosie for lunch in the GasLamp District. Rosie was also married to a Navy guy, and he was currently deployed to the western Pacific. Rosie confided in Gina that she was seeing a black Marine while her husband was gone. She invited Gina to a party her boyfriend and the guys in his platoon were having the following Friday at one of the Camp Pendleton beach bungalows.

Gina was non-committal at first, but as Friday drew near, she called Rosie and the two agreed to drive together to the party.

As it was summer, Gina wore white tennis shorts, sandals, and a bare midriff t-shirt. Rosie was waiting for her in front of her apartment in Navy housing, and the two drove up the I-5, following the directions Rosie's boyfriend, Reggie, had provided.

By the time they arrived, the party was in full swing. Most of those in attendance were black guys, Marines from Reggie's company. There were three other women, one black, and two white, who were dancing to hip hop. Reggie was the duty bartender, and when the girls came in he made them each a frozen strawberry daiquiri.

Gina quickly finished hers, had another, and was soon dancing with a couple of the guys to a medley of Lil' Kim's rap music...a first for her, but she quickly mastered the movements.

It wasn't long before the others took and interest in Gina, and she accommodated anyone who wanted a dance. Meanwhile, the daiquiris kept coming, and she was becoming quite intoxicated.

The music changed from hip hop to old Temptations songs, and Reggie's staff sergeant, John, took her hand and led her to the floor. He held her close as they moved to "How I Wish It would Rain," and Gina could feel him getting hard.

Gina is very petite, only about 4'11", and 105 lbs, and she said John wasn't very tall himself, 5'4" and maybe a muscular 160 lbs. She wrapped both arms around his neck, and pressed herself against his erection. He responded by grasping her ass with his left hand while running the right under her t-shirt and up and down her back. When the song finished, John whispered, "I think it's time we get to know each other better."

Gina just nodded, and followed him to one of the bedrooms.

John lifted her t-shirt up over her head and unhooked her bra which fell to the floor. Gina unbuttoned her shorts, kicked off her sandals, and laid down on the bed, opening her legs wide for him.

John took a moment to admire her, "Goddamn, look at those nice titties, them nipples are like Hershey Kisses, all tight and perky. Gina responded by putting her hand in her panties and played with her sex, "Wanna see more?"

John didn't answer, he just snatched off her black micro thong revealing her freshly waxed vulva.

"Goddamn again girl, just look at you with that pretty, wet, bald pussy...big, dark pussy lips just like a black girl."

Gina giggled and continued to play with herself, "So are you disappointed? Rather get one of those white bitches?"

"Uh uh, nope, I want that Asian pussy."

Gina giggled again, "Okay, your turn, show me what you got."

John undid his trousers, and Gina drew in a deep breath. John was already fully erect and dripping; he had a thick 9 inch, uncut penis.

He took her feet in his hands and used his mouth on her toes briefly before kneeling at the side of the bed. He pulled her hips to the edge of the bed and began licking her pussy.

"Little girlfriend, you are sooo wet, you want this black cock pretty bad don't you?"

Gina uttered a barely audible, "Yeah, fuck me."

"Mmmm, you gotta sweet little pussy, but where'd this big clit come from?"

John hooked his arm around Gina's leg and pulled back her hood, exposing her sensitive clitoris, "Bet this feels goods...."

He began to lick and blow on Gina's clit while he finger fucked her, hitting the G-spot and driving her into a sexual tizzy.

"Ohhh God, fuck me now, please fuck me, fuck me."

John stopped for a moment, "Oh no little girlfriend, you want my cock in that hot cunt, you gotta work for it."

With that, John straddled Gina's head, "Show me how my new, married girlfriend can suck a black cock."

Gina kissed and licked him first before taking his penis in her mouth. His manly, genital smell was like an aphrodisiac, and the precum was flowing freely. She massaged his testicles while she mouth fucked, choking on is cock; his balls were so big, like hen's eggs, and he was driving her to the edge with the way he worked her clit with his tongue in her pussy.

Finally John was ready to take her. He moved between Gina's legs and positioned himself. Gina felt the pressure and clamped her feet tightly on his hips, digging her heels into his muscular ass. Then Gina gasped as he entered her with one long stroke, driving himself flush up against her cervix.

John was motionless for a moment before he began to fuck her, slowly at first but increasing in tempo until he had her moaning with each stroke.

"Damn lady you gotta tight, hot pussy, you liking this?"

"Yeah,God yeah, fuck me hard, fuck that pussy."

Gina fucked him missionary style for several minutes, and then used her legs and a well practiced hip maneuver to put John on his back. Then she began her specialty, a clit/cock grinding, cowgirl fucking. John resisted the sudden position change at first, but acquiesced when she started to move her ass.

Gina's back was arched back, she presented her breasts as she fucked, "Twist my nipples."

John rolled her nipples roughly between his thumbs and forefingers causing her to whimper, "Oh fuck, oh fuck."

Suddenly Gina leaned forward, "Hold my feet, and suck my nipples."

She began to offer her breasts to John, first one, then the other, "Bite them, bite my nipples."

John was pretty much blown away by this little brown fucking machine and was on the verge when Gina's orgasm struck, a spastic climax that had her shrieking. He couldn't hold back anymore and his own ejaculation kicked in, filling her with his hot semen.

They lay there quietly together for a long time, thoroughly spent, glistening with sweat. John broke the silence, "That was really something...I don't have the words."

Gina sighed, "Neither do I. That was good, no great...it was great...you're the best."

"Was this your first time with a guy like me?"

Gina smiled, "Black? Yep, it was."

"And?"

"And what? Did I like it? Are we going to do it again? God, I hope so."

Gina and John spent the rest of the night in bed together, fucking until the sun started coming up. It was close to noon when Rosie ventured into the bedroom and woke her up, "Hey, hate to disrupt the honeymoon, but I gotta work tonight. We gotta go."

Gina went to the bathroom, washed the stink of sex off of her body and got dressed. John walked her out to the car, and they exchanged contact information.

That was the beginning of a relationship that lasted for several years and eventually led to the demise of her second marriage when her husband found love letters John had written her.

John eventually left the Marines, got married, and they lost contact with each other. Gina told me she has had several black lovers since her time with him, and as I told her, I'm cool with that.


BrendaC
BrendaC
30 Followers