Latina Mom and the Black Bully

Story Info
Curvy Colombian wife and mother makes a deal with a bully.
12.1k words
4.4
167.3k
361
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea Vargas stood in the kitchen of her large, South Florida home, chopping vegetables and preparing ingredients for that night's dinner. The 38-year-old curvy housewife wore pink leggings, white flip flops, and a light pink t-shirt she had tied off at her belly button to give her tight midriff some air on the warm afternoon. By that time, her husband and her son would not be much longer in getting home.

Andrea had been born in Colombia, and her light-medium complexion, big, juicy butt, and lingering accent were obvious clues as to her Latin origin. Her family immigrated to the United States when she was 10 and they settled near Miami, in a neighborhood with many South Americans under similar circumstances. She met her future husband, Paulo, while in high school. Being Colombian himself, Paulo and Andrea hit it off and got serious quickly. Paulo had been only the second man Andrea had ever been romantically involved with. They pleased their Catholic parents by tying the knot shortly after high school, as Paulo began law school. At 20, Andrea gave birth to their son, Daniel.

18 years later, the tight-knit family was doing better than ever, even if a little bored. Paulo had worked hard, became successful as a corporate tax lawyer, and now had his family living in relative luxury quite a far cry from their humble beginnings. Daniel, who ended up being the couple's only child, was now a high school senior and was quite well-adjusted. Andrea lived the life of a trophy wife. She worked out, took care of Daniel, and attended to her household duties. She was active in the local PTA and loved picking up and dropping hobbies without a thought or care. She was a great mother who always doted on Daniel, looking for any opportunity to help make life easier for him.

The boom of the heavy front door slamming made Andrea Vargas flinch and drop her kitchen knife, sending it rattling on her countertop. She sighed and listened on as her son stomped up the stairs and shut himself in his room, slamming that door for good measure. That sort of entrance signaled to her that her son had yet another "rough day" at school. There had been more and more of those recently. Andrea decided to give him a few minutes to himself in his room, before taking a break on making dinner and heading up to check on him.

Daniel lay sulking on his bed, emotional. He was angry, and a bit sad, but was still trying to stroke his soft cock to hardness through his jeans. His tormentor, local basketball star Chris Wright, had been especially mean to him that day, but that didn't stop the 18-year-old high school senior from being horny as usual. His fantasies drifted to his sexy, stacked mom but even those lurid daydreams couldn't get his blood flowing on this day.

As much as he hated himself for it, Daniel had been attracted to his mom, Andrea, since as long as he could remember. Growing up, everyone constantly reminded him, friend or foe, how hot his mom was. Over the years he had grown accustomed to men smiling at, talking to, and flirting with his mom, everywhere she took him. To make matters worse, he could hardly think of an item in his mom's wardrobe that did not accentuate her curves and show at least a few inches of cleavage. He often complained that no other sons had to put up with having a mom as hot as his.

In his younger days, the smell of her hair and the sound of her voice excited him. His mom had gotten a boob job when he was still a toddler, so young Daniel grew up staring at her jutting, swaying DD melons. Now as a horny teenager, it was the feeling of her big soft tits pressed against him in a hug, and her unbelievably thick booty that drove him crazy. That big Latina butt was her best feature. Her ass was fat, round, and firm, sticking out proudly no matter what she wore. She had thick thighs to match that rump, with defined calves and soft, pedicured feet.

After a few minutes of wanking uselessly, he heard the light claps of his mom's flip flops on the wooden stairs and let go of his crotch, knowing he was out of time. There was a knock on his door.

"Hi Mijo... it's me. Can I come in so we can talk a few minutes?"

Daniel was not looking forward to having this conversation, but understood he had little choice. "Ugh. come in mom," he groaned.

Andrea walked into her son's room, flashed him a concerned smile, and turned around to shut the door behind her. Daniel lay back miserly on his bed, arms folded behind his head. Andrea walked over to her son, worried face of sympathy, and leaned in to give him a wet kiss on the forehead. She sat near his chest, on the edge of his bed. She swung one leg gracefully over the other and let her sandal dangle on the end of her dainty foot.

"My baby boy," she stroked his face, gently moving some hair away from his eyes. "Please tell me what happened today."

Daniel let out a long sigh, his depression plain on his face. He knew he couldn't keep his predicament a secret from his mother his whole senior year. He'd just have to spit it out.

"It's not a big deal mom. It's just this new guy in school, he just transferred, his name is Chris Wright. He plays on the basketball team and he's in some of my classes." Daniel paused. "He's been calling me names and getting the other students to laugh at me..." He trailed off, the beginning of tears welling up in his eyes.

Andrea was shocked, and distressed. Daniel's first three years in high school had gone by extremely well. He was well-adjusted socially, and successful academically. She knew he had even begun to flirt with some cute girls. She couldn't bear to hear that her son was suffering at the hands of this bully. She'd read articles of what being bullied can do to people, and she didn't want her only child becoming an outcast or going off to college mentally unhinged. Aside from that, Andrea was angry. Who does this Chris kid think he is coming to her son's school and making his senior year hell? She would definitely need to have a talk with Chris' parents.

"Oh, baby that's terrible! What do the teachers tell him? Hasn't he gotten in trouble for that?"

"The teachers laugh along with everyone else! He's the star player on the basketball team, they let him do anything he wants."

Andrea lovingly rubbed her son's legs, near his knee, trying to calm him down as he spoke. She and Daniel were very close, having spent most of their lives in the house together while his father worked.

"What exactly has he been saying to you? What sort of names?"

Daniel grimaced, knowing that question was coming. "I don't want to talk about it mom, I want to leave it there."

Andrea's life as a housewife was comfortable, boring, and a bit lonely. Her husband Paulo made it so she never had to worry about money and her every whim was catered to. Her son Daniel was such a good boy that she rarely needed to give parental advice or get involved in any meaningful way. She saw this bullying issue as a perfect opportunity to get more involved in her son's life while getting him some much-needed relief.

"Well baby, this Chris Wright sounds like a really mean boy, and a bad apple. I'm going to find out who his parents are and will have a talk with them about their son's behavior," Andrea said sternly. Being an active member of the school's PTA and planned to ask around her usual social circle of local, concerned moms.

Daniel groaned again at her words. "I don't think that's a good idea mom, that's just going to make it worse. He'll make fun of me for sending my 'mommy' to protect me."

Andrea smiled and squeezed her son's thin thigh. "Baby, that's what mommies are for! To protect our sons, especially from big bullies!" Andrea leaned in and gave him another smooch on the forehead. "I'm going to go back to keep working on dinner and to make some phone calls, your father should be home soon. Keep relaxing or play some video games, try not to think about school. I'll call you when dinner's ready."

Daniel was at a loss for words as he watched his mom's curvy backside bounce with her out of his room.

******

An hour later, the family of three was gathered around their circular dining room table, savoring Andrea's delicious dinner. At 39 years old, Paulo was a black-haired light-skinned Latino male of about average build and somewhat below average height at 5'7". His life as a lawyer left him little spare time to hit the gym, but he had done a good job of keeping the pounds off and maintaining his lifelong relatively trim figure. Andrea loved the gray streaks in his hair and the salt in his beard, feeling they gave him a look of an older distinguished gentleman. He was madly in love with Andrea and did his best to be an attentive husband and father, though long hours at the office sometimes made that difficult.

As they ate, Andrea wanted to begin discussing her plan. "Paulo honey, Daniel has something he needs to share with you, about school." Much to Daniel's dismay, and without meeting his eye, he filled his dad in on him getting bullied, almost repeating what he had said to his mother a bit earlier. Paulo was surprised to hear his son had sudden bullying issues but did not seem quite as concerned as his wife. "Honestly, I'm sure it's just temporary guys. Punks like Chris, if you give them no ammunition, nothing to latch onto, they'll get bored and move onto the next target."

"Mi amor, 'don't do anything' is not good advice!" Andrea added incredulously. She had called around to some of the other PTA moms, asking after Chris Wright's parents. Lena, the biggest gossip of the group, was excited to tell Andrea that young Chris Wright actually lived with his grandfather, his parents rumored to have abandoned him as a child. Lena handled the school's fundraising mailers and was able to slip Andrea the Wright's home address. "I think the situation is serious enough that I should go over to his house and discuss this with his grandfather."

Paulo sighed. He knew once Andrea's was set on something, especially when concerning Daniel, there was little that could be done to stop her. Not having her own career made her more determined to be decisive in other aspects of her life, he reasoned. He would be better off just getting out of the momma bear's way. "Ok, maybe you're right babe. If this kid's grandfather is reasonable, he might see it from your point of view and stop his grandson from acting this way. Would you like me to go with you? Can we maybe go this weekend?"

It was Thursday, and Andrea did not want to wait, but she was glad she had her husband's support for her decisive course of action. She smiled, brightening up her beautiful face, and held Paulo's hand in hers. "Thanks for seeing it my way baby. This is something I want to take care of tonight. And I want to do it myself. Please stay here, I'll be fine by myself." She stood up from the table somewhat suddenly, pleased that she was on a mission to help her son. It felt like her job, her turn to take charge. She turned to face her son. "I promise no matter what I will get this bully to leave you alone mijo."

********

An hour later Andrea was driving her Mercedes SUV through a less-than-desirable part of town. The seedy pawn shops, ubiquitous liquor stores, and dilapidated houses, were a far cry from the manicured suburb she was used to. "Wow he really does live in the ghetto, doesn't he?" she thought to herself. "He's lucky to be good at basketball to get into Danny's school." When she finally pulled up to the address she had, she turned to see a small rundown house, with a front yard full of what looked like junk auto parts and a lonely basketball hoop on the empty, stained driveway.

Andrea found an open parking space right in front of the house. The look of the place was giving her second thoughts. Would she even be able to have a sensible conversation with the inhabitants of this place? She took a few deep breaths and reminded herself she needed to go through with this for her son's well-being and healthy future. Despite their economic situation, maybe Chris and his grandfather could be reasoned with? She steeled her nerves and marched to the front door.

Chris Wright was enjoying his hot shower, having just gone through a particularly tough basketball practice. The 18-year-old high school senior could not believe his luck recently. He had been playing ball better than ever and had recently gotten into a much better high school on the other side of town. Girls there seemed to be into him, and most students there didn't know how poor his family was. His confidence and swagger were at an all-time high. As he shut the water off and started drying himself, he heard a sharp knock at his home's front door. He wrapped his white towel around his waist and walked over to his door, leaving large wet footprints. Half thinking it was his friends from down the street, but always careful in his neighborhood, Chris stood back and yelled at the door "Who is it?!"

"Uhm, it's Mrs. Vargas," rang a feminine voice, slightly tinged with a Hispanic accent. "Daniel Vargas' mother. I'm looking for um, Christopher Wright."

Chris was surprised to have what sounded female Latina at his door, but quite taken aback when he realized who it was. "That nerd in my English class?" he thought to himself. Why the hell is his mom looking for me?" He decided to open the door, dressed in a towel as he was. Andrea and Chris laid eyes on each other for the first time, and they were both shocked, eyes wide as they took the other in. Andrea gasped "Oh my God!", her Colombian accent unmistakable.

Andrea covered her mouth with one hand and tried to compose herself. Even though she didn't quite know what to expect, an almost naked towering black man, rippling with lean muscles, was a sight she was unprepared for. Chris, standing at 6'4", was about a foot taller than Andrea, so she was eye level with his defined hard-looking pecs. She spent a second looking up and down Chris' body, hand still over her mouth in surprise. His skin was a medium brown. He had chiseled abs, and a few tattoos on his torso. His white towel started below his navel, and she could see his big feet below, looking twice the size of her own. She looked back up to meet his eyes, they were hazel, and they were roaming over her own body. He had handsome, subtle features, and close-cropped hair with a fresh fade. She could see the youngness in his face: a teenager like her son. But the body of a man, and obvious athlete.

Chris was equally taken aback to survey the surprise at his door. The first thing he noticed was Andrea's gorgeous face. She had a defined jawline, high cheekbones, and a light-skinned flawless complexion. She had dark eyes, adorned with long lashes, and thick, sultry lips, shining with a natural gloss. Her dark brown hair was tied into a ponytail near the top of her head, her straight, shining locks flowing to the middle of her back.

Chris let his eyes drop to survey the rest of her and was incredibly pleased by what he saw. Andrea hadn't changed from earlier that day; she just undid the knot in her t-shirt to cover her navel. The Florida warmth allowed her to go without a jacket that evening. Chris could see the prominent swell of her breasts and the outline of the dark bra she wore beneath her t-shirt. Looking lower, Chris felt his jaw drop slightly as he saw her unreal waist-to-hip ratio. Her trim, small waist looked to Chris like he might be able to close his hands completely around it, while immediately flaring out into wide, firm, child-bearing hips. Her matching thick, full thighs meant that Chris didn't need her to turn around to know she was packing a serious booty behind her. She had changed from her flip flops into clean white tennies.

Andrea finally lowered her hand from her mouth and managed "I'm sorry I, um, wasn't expecting someone to answer with just a towel on." She glanced back down at his hard chest for a split second before looking back up, meeting his eyes. They gleamed with easy confidence, and there was the slightest smirk that she could read on his face.

"I'm Chris, what can I do for you Miss Vargas?"

His velvet, rich voice and clarity surprised her yet further.

"Um that's Missus Vargas actually..." she was trying not to sound flustered, and to recompose herself. The half-naked teen had her momentarily off balance. "Is your grandfather home?"

"No, Pops is working, he's got the night shift. What do you need to see him for?" Chris asked, furrowing his eyebrows. She could sense his suspicion growing.

Andrea took a deep breath. She wanted to walk back to her car and drive back to the safety of her suburb. Nevertheless, she was here for her son, and she had made a promise. She would have to try and reason with this near-naked bully. But not on his porch.

"Can I come in Chris? I believe there's an issue with my son I really need to discuss with you."

Chris knew it couldn't be good, and briefly thought about slamming the door in her face. But he couldn't remember ever having a sexy Latina MILF show up at his door, so wanted the situation to play out a little longer. He put on his best "good guy" smile.

"Not a problem Mrs. Vargas, please come in." He moved to the side and gestured inside towards the living room. "Have a seat on the couch if you like."

Andrea thanked him and could smell his fresh body wash as she walked past him into his house. She was expecting a mess, but the place was surprisingly tidy. There was a brown soft couch, looked clean and comfortable, so she walked over to it and sat down.

It was Chris' turn to mutter "oh my god" under his breath as Andrea walked past him, into his living room. Her shirt ended right at her waist, leaving her lower body to be gawked at. He was right about her ass: big firm glutes undulated spectacularly in her tight pink pants. Each cheek was large, and round, jutting out proudly behind her. Even with his oversized hands Chris bet he could grab handfuls and still have booty meat leftover. His admiration was cut short as she made it to the couch and sat down, solemn look on her face. "This slut knows she's looking hot as fuck," Chris thought to himself. He was determined to have some fun with her.

He strode across the room, long legs taking him far, holding his towel low on his waist. He joined Andrea on his couch, sat facing her with one leg on the couch, one leg on the floor, and adjusted his towel to cover his lap up to his knees.

"Um maybe I can give you a minute to go change?" she ventured.

"It's ok, I'll stay like this. What you have to say shouldn't take too long."

"This kid is so cocky!" Andrea thought to herself. "Didn't his grandpa teach him any manners? No wonder he's terrorizing my wonderful Daniel." She decided to come right out with it.

"I really need you to stop bullying my son."

Chris raised his eyebrows in surprise. He was about to say "I have no idea what you're talking about" when it dawned on him that she was referring to those few times he clowned him in class. That's what he sent his sexy ass momma over to me for? What a mistake that was.

He looked her over again before responding. Now sitting, he noticed her sizable chest heaving with every breath. She wasn't showing any cleavage, but her tits looked full and juicy as they hung over her lap. Her hands rested on her thick thighs below, wedding ring gleaming, nails manicured red.

He looked into her eyes and said confidently "If I would have known messing with him was going to get a woman this sexy in my house I would've started bullying him sooner."

She gasped, off balance again. This kid was blatantly hitting on her. She was used to getting cat-called and whistled at almost daily but getting flirted with directly to her face by a young, black, athletic alpha male was a different story entirely. She decided to ignore the comment, and refocus on her son, keeping her mission in mind.