Ginger

Story Info
The very hot cross dresser.
1.1k words
4.31
11.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first meet on the small cock dating site, a cross dresser by the name of Ginger, he is 30 years old and single looking for exactly what I got.

He has light red hair and does his make up well. Brown eyes and he looks so sexy in female clothing. I gripped my hand while eyeballing his gallery. Wow he is so hot!

My heart began pumping as I walked up to his porch and knocked on the door. When the door opens and I see him wearing those white short shorts, my oh my. And a yellow backless shirt ties in back and around the neck.

His light red hair was short, but fashioned to look feminine. His freckles looked more sexy in person. He went in and to my heart's delight, we engaged in our first kiss. I just love the mingling of tongues.

I'm just swelling with desire, so I complement him. "You're so much hotter in person." Hearing the response I wanted, that flirty laugh while he said, "Thank you."

While we entered the house and I'm filling so bold I ask him. "Would you mind posing for me? This is too sexy to pass up."

Ginger said, "I have something better in mind, actually." He pointed to this stripper pole. There was a chair placed for me and he said in that sexy voice, "Take your seat."

my heart was pounding with such excitement as I did what the sexy man said. He started the music, Crazy Bitch. Wow he could dance, and he could work that pole, seeing his sexy body in motion caused me to pitch a tent.

When the song was getting to the ending, he jumped around and twirled down so eloquently all the way down. He looked up into my eyes with the most lustful look at the ending.

The music was still going, some slow r & b song I didn't know but he motioned for me to come and I left my seat as we began to dance a slow dance all the while kissing passionately.

He led me through his narrow hall way to his bedroom. I untied his straps knowing what's on his mind. His back was white, and smooth to the touch.

When we were over his bed, he turned around and grabbed my ass my fingers began to play around with his light colored nipples. Our lips met while our mouths and tongues expressed the passion in our hearts.

I raised up my arms while he slid off my tee shirt, and I unbuttoned his shorts. Sliding them down and admiring his cock. He kept the top bush which were light red, but his balls and cock were shaved.

His cock was uncircumcised, and I gently pull back the foreskin to reveal his purple, bulbous head. My lips wrap around as I work to his shaft. It glides in my mouth feeling the warm soft skin beginning to pulse.

With delight in my heart, I enjoy feeling a cock getting hard in my mouth. As you bob your head and feeling the reward of your efforts inside. When I can tell it's fully erect, I love taking it out and seeing it nestled in my fingers while I stroke it.

Ginger would moan softly while I would play around with the rim of his asshole, my mouth engaged once again with his erect cock pulsing in my mouth with a gentle hum.

He lubed his asshole with the lube he had on his nightstand, getting my fingers as well. So I went in with my fingers, loving how his asshole would squeeze around them.

While I would work my fingers in unison with the motion of my head his moans became much more heated. I worked my mouth with passionate yearning for his precious load. Wanting to beckon him to give me all he has.

Those deep moans while the legs tighten are music to my ears. Feeling the salty streams come out thick. Filling my mouth and the excess begun to run out the sides of my mouth.

Ginger asked through his heavy breathing. "You're so sexy, come here and share."

When I stood up his tongue licked greedily around my nipples and chest taking in what ran out. I really enjoyed when his tongue worked around my neck.

When we kissed I let some of what I was savoring in my mouth run into his. We both gargled what we had, then swallowed the salty semen down our throats.

My cock was bulging to break out of it's confines. Seeing him lie down on his belly and grab his heels. With his back He arched that smooth plump ass up.

His sexy voice beckoned. "I want you inside me now." I pulled down my shorts and lubed my cock my heart was beating as wildly as the lustful wonders filled my mind.

He said, "Use me like your dirty whore!"

So I slapped his white ass with forceful swift motions screaming out. "You like that sissy boy!"

He grunted with delightful pain while begging, "Fuck me, please fuck my ass!"

Seeing his ass now a beautiful beet red with the marks of my fingers had brought out the animal in me. So I wasn't going to be gentle, but rammed my cock in while I held his neck, my tongue worked around his ears.

He let out a wailing. "Awww!" When I entered his ass.

The aws continued while I pumped in and out furiously. Loving the sensation of our bodies getting drenched with sweat.

I then said, "Your such a sexy whore."

He whimpered out. "Keep fucking me hard."

Seeing his sexy face clench up as he belted out with passionate yearns. How his ass squeezed around my cock every thrust with wild abandonment.

I said, "You're so filthy, I love that about my whores."

Tasting his sweat with my tongue licking around his ear was so delightful.

He exclaims. "I'm your bad little whore!"

I wanted to last longer, but in the heat of passion and how he said it caused me to tense up as streams of cum came gushing out from the tip of my cock.

He moaned in delight as he felt my hot cum streaming inside. When I was done, I fell over with exhaustion. He brought his lips to mine as we kissed with such delight at the pleasure we shared.

After a moment, I got dressed, taking one last look at the very sexy Ginger. Laying on his belly, looking at me with such passion. His legs with one lifted up and the other outstretched. He arched his back and the contours really made that plump ass look so inviting.

He asked in such a flirty manner. "Was I a good whore?"

My smile was beaming as I answered. "The passion we shared shall always be treasured in my heart." Giving him our last parting passionate kiss.