Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take them off loser. Let me see what you've been hiding in there. It's my turn to enjoy the sights."

Without getting up he pulled the boxers down and off. Laying his shorts on the floor he crossed his legs. Damn him again. I couldn't see anything. He grabbed the cards and started to shuffle them. It might have been my turn to deal but I wasn't sure so I let him do it. But it worked out just great. Three turns again and I had gin.

"Let me be perfectly clear. So you understand exactly what I want you to do. Stand up, face me, move two steps closer, put your hands behind your back. Now do it."

He did it. There he stood his erection, no it was his cock, was pointing right at me. Every second or so it would quiver and bounce up a little. This was great, a naked man standing in my living room only a foot away from me. I lifted my hand to touch him and before I could he backed away and reminded me I hadn't said anything about touching.

"Okay smart ass, ready for another hand?"

"If you feel lucky I am. Better remember, you tried to touch me without permission."

I grabbed the cards, shuffled and quickly dealt out the cards. I glanced up as Brett was gathering his in and peeking at them. It didn't look promising, he was grinning. It was a disaster. Four draws in and he called out gin. What was he going to ask me to do or what was he going to do to me?

"I want you to assume the position again. Left foot on the floor and the other foot on the back of the couch, yes, just like that and now I'm going to touch you. Where ever I want."

That's what he did. He touched me where ever he wanted. Only he didn't touch me where I wanted. My legs, my stomach, my shoulders, down each arm and up across my chest almost to my tits. If I had was frustrated before it was ten times worse now. I wanted so badly for him to touch that place between my legs and then he stopped looked at me and asked, "Can we go one step further?"

When I nodded yes he lifted up and moved his body until his cock was touching my lips. Finally I was going to get what I wanted. At least the start of what I wanted. I love it when I can lick and suck on a hard cock. Actually I love to suck on a soft one to. The way they get hard when you do that is awesome. I sucked on Brett's hard cock and reached and cradled his balls in the palm of my hand. I could feel his balls moving and knew he was getting ready to shoot his load. I enjoy getting a load in my mouth. Creamy, slippery juice is great. I love it but this time I wanted it in my pussy. I pushed him back and told him, "Fuck me Brett. I want feel you inside me."

"I'm not wearing a condom."

What a gentleman. When I told him, "I'm safe. No worries. Come on fuck me." He was in me faster than it takes to write this. The long dry spell was over I had a man doing it to me again. I was in heaven. I could feel satisfaction coming on; it would only take the final touch. I reached down between our bodies rubbed my clit and exploded. My groans and grunts signaled me reaching the goal everyone wants from sex.

In seconds Brett followed in my footsteps. He pushed hard into me and started to try and get deeper. He shuddered, moaned and pushed even harder until he suddenly relaxed. "Oh my...wow...did that ever feel good." Then he surprised me no end.

He did slide down until he was able to start to lick my pussy and suck it. I had never had a man clean me up. He was cleaning up our juices, his and mine. I was overwhelmed. And I got all excited again. Boom and I was having another orgasm. As I started to calm down a second time Brett moved back up and kissed me. I could taste his and my come. I loved it.

"Can I have a piece of pie now? I don't need any ice cream though. I've had enough cream for now." We sat naked, had a piece of pie and a cup of coffee. I was thinking about asking if Brett would like to play another hand of gin but he said that this was fun and asked if maybe we could play again the next Friday. Before he walked out the door Brett gave me a deep soul kiss, licked up a piece of pie that had fallen on my bare left breast, patted my naked butt and told me, "This was fun I can hardly wait for the next match."

Me to and maybe I should order that modeling kit.

The end

12