Ginger and Jules Sissy Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, isn't that sweet," I heard Cheryl's voice behind me. I almost bit my tongue it startled me so badly. I turned to see Cheryl and Cindy standing in the doorway smiling at us. It was a very intimate moment and I think I would have rather been caught with a cock in my mouth, or fucking my sister, or anything other than kissing really.

I felt my stomach tighten and my throat constrict. Oh no... It was all I could do to hold it. I flipped off my heels, got up and ran past them towards the bathroom. I made it to the toilet just in time to hurl my stomach contents up violently. Cindy came in behind me and flushed as I collapsed to my knees and rested. After several moments had passed and I regained some control over my self, she spun off a handful of toilet paper and said "Let me see". I lifted my head and she dabbed around my mouth and dropped the tissue into the bowl. "You don't look like you're having very much fun, Honey. I thought we were going to have more fun."

I managed a "I'm having fun," in the most pathetic squeaky voice... and Cindy burst out laughing while I laughed and cried simultaneously, collapsed on the floor hugging the toilet seat. I felt like a five year old that couldn't control their emotions. It brought back one of our early memories together.

We were in our first apartment together, a lifetime ago now it seemed, and I had drank way more beer than I could handle that night. I'd thrown up off the side of the bed and Cindy had pushed me into the tub and turned the water on me, more than a little pissed off. I screamed like a girl from the cold water. That's her most vivid recollection of it, me laying there drunk and screaming like a girl. We'd still laugh about it all these years later once in a while. She more than I. "I don't remember that," is my standard denial of it ever occurring, though I still do.

Ginger and Cheryl looked in the door at us and must have wondered 'what the hell'. "Is he all right?" Cheryl asked.

"Oh, he's fine. Just a little nerves, huh, Honey. Or was it something you ate, sweetie?"

"It's just nerves I think. It's been a long day."

"Let's get you some water." Cindy helped me get up and we all went out to the kitchen, dining area. "What happened to your clothes, and why is there a bandage on your leg," she asked as we made our way down the hall.

"Oh, Muffin bit me and tore my dress, so I had to change is all."

"What the hell, Paul," Cheryl snapped. "How could you let that happen?"

"It was an accident. I didn't see her until it was too late. She just freaked out on us."

Cindy burst out laughing. "What? That's the second time a dog has bit you having sex then. That must be some kind of record I bet."

"We weren't having sex actually."

"Oh really. You don't have a bit of lipstick left, Honey, but that's okay. I understand."

"It was just a hug and I think she thought I was attacking Ginger, I mean Paul. It's not her fault really. It happened right after you all left. Where's Mitzie and Annie by the way?"

"They caught a lyft. They work for a living you know," Cindy added.

Cheryl had to ask. "Well when was the first time you got bit by a dog having sex then?"

"Oh, we had a Shepard a long time ago, and we were doing it doggy style actually, and the dog jumped on the bed and bit me in the ass. It wasn't serious though. But, yea, not the first time. No, wait, we weren't having sex." Everyone enjoyed a good laugh at my expense.

"But still, this is the best outfit you could come up with, Ginger? I'm so sorry about the dress. We'll replace it, of course."

"We tried the pink one, to go with white, but it looked a little too girly, Julie thought."

"Too girly? Well I have to see that, and then we'll get out of your hair," Cindy said gleefully. Cheryl nodded her agreement, so we all returned to the dressing room, with me still padding around in my stocking feet.

Ginger pulled the dress out for display, which was met with oohs and ahhs and "That's so cute" from Cindy. "How well did it fit? I'd love to see. It will only take a minute."

They had me strip to my underwear in front of them in order to demo the dress and as I did so, commented on the new garter belt Ginger had loaned me. "Very sexy, Honey. We're you two playing dress up? How fun. I can see we're going to need some more girls stuff for you."

I noticed the front of my panties had some spotting from earlier and quickly turned away to put the dress back on. Cindy confirmed my expectations of her reaction to it on me. She was beside herself with "how cute I looked in it. We should have brought those guys hitting on us at the lounge to see our sissy husbands. This would make believers out of them for sure."

She looked to me for a reaction, and I put on my best poker face.

At that point, Cheryl insisted I borrow it, which Cindy immediately took her up on. "Julie can just wear it home tonight."

"You know, we're free tomorrow night. We would love to have you come to our place for dinner tomorrow night and we can get this back to you, if you're interested," Cindy offered on the spur of the moment.

"We'd love to, wouldn't we, Gingy? That sounds like fun." It didn't seem to be a rhetorical question, but Ginger agreed none the less.

We gathered up our things, including the blouse and skirt I had been wearing so that I could have them laundered, and we made our exit into the night.

The drive home was unusually quiet. Cindy tried to pry for details, but I only confirmed that, yes, we sucked each others cock.

"Did you like it? Do you want to do it again?"

"It was different, that's for sure. Yes, I could probably do it again and I tried to explain how it was like making her cum, only different."

"It's different all right," she said with a slight snort.

I could hardly manage to get cleaned up and changed before collapsing into bed, totally spent.

"Did you have a nice day?" Cindy whispered as we spooned.

"I did. Yes. Thank you." I drifted off to sleep as I held her. It had been a very long day.


12