Ginger co-worker

Story Info
Red headed co-worker makes me happy.
1.6k words
3.92
18.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger coworker.

The reason I'm writing this is she cane to my mind recently. I just found out she was killed by a drunk driver. She was a nice person and had the situation been different when we first met it is possible we would have legitimately dated.

I won't use her real name, but one that became her nick name from me, Cici.

I was just getting out of a nasty divorce and just landed a good paying job. The work environment was a little less professional than I cared for, but my concern was making money and not making friends.

I met Cici in the break room. I always sat as far away from the entrance, microwaves and vending machines and eat my packed lunch in silence. I had developed a reputation of being not too friendly. I wasn't mean or anything, just didn't go out after work or have conversations with other coworkers that wasn't work related.

So here I am sitting her and this woman sits in front of me. I had seen her before around the building. She was in a different department. She stood maybe 5'4". Green eyes, wavy red hair about shoulder length and a body that said she had kids, but still took care of herself. Thick but not flabby. Her ass snug in her jeans and her tits huge and always attempting to hide in the sweaters she wore. He skin was very fair and she had an eye brow piercing which was not something I had seen often with coworkers in any of my previous jobs.

I made eye contact with her and she says hi to me and introduces herself. I nod and do the same. She asks me questions about where I'm from and what I was doing before working here. Continues to ask me questions that made me feel like this was another lame speed dating experience I tried the week after I filed for divorce from my ex.

She gets up and walks away slowly enough that I really enjoy watching her ass the whole way to the exit. That was odd, but no worries. She was probably just doing recon work for the gossip queens.

Nope. I was wrong. This became a daily thing where she would sit across from me and chat me up. Eventually I let me guard down and we got to know each no other better. She was married to a stereotypical redneck type and had two kids. I told her I was in the middle of a divorce and o had two kids as well.

Eventually I started to bring a bit more food and sharing with her. That kicked the rumor mill into overdrive. Apparently for years everyone had been trying to hook up with her, but no one was able to get past her smart ass sarcasm enough to seal the deal. Me being a humorless straightforward guy seemed to intrigue her.

Skip forward about two months. I have a regular FWB by now that we had been together long enough and her boyfriend agreed since I had a vasectomy we could go raw so life was pretty good. Divorce wasn't final, but life was good.

I get to work about over an hour early for what was supposed to be a conference call and the building is still locked and the security guard won't let me in. Turns out the conference call was cycled late the previous day and not everyone got the email.

I walk back out to the empty parking lot and only see one car out there other than mine. Honda Civic larked way in the back under a tree. The window rolls down and I see Cici waving at me.

I make my way over to her and she tells me she comes to work early to decompress from her home life. She's told me about how her husband can't really keep a job before so I get it.

She asks me to sit with her so I get in the passenger side. It's obvious she's a mom from the car seats in the back and the slight messiness inside, but I don't care because my car was in a similar disarray.

We chatted about the weather and nothing or real consequence until she dropped the following.

"Why haven't you tried to get in my pants?"

I was taken aback, but I told her simply she was married and she didn't show any sign of being the cheating type so I didn't bother putting forth the effort. That apparently did it for her. She leaned over and put her hand on my chest and kissed me. I kissed her back. I could taste the lingering flavor of her last cigarette and the piece of mint gum she still had in her mouth.

We made out for what felt like only a couple minutes when I felt her massaging my bulge and she started working on freeing my cock from my pants. I helped her and as soon as my pants were down she had me lean the car seat back just a little because of the car seat behind me and her head went down into my lap.

There was no warm up, no teasing, no eye contact. She was on a mission to get me to cum inside her mouth. She face fucked herself on my cock and I could hear her gagging when she would go too deep. I'm only 8" but one about as thick as a red bull can. The normal can not the big ass novelty flavored ones.

She worked my balls with one hand and the other went under my shirt and played with my nipples. I couldn't help but start to move my hips and fuck her mouth too. I tried to reach her nipples to play with them but doing all this in a car was so complicated. She looked up at me and told me to "Just enjoy this."

Reluctantly I did. She used her mouth on me like she was thirsty for attention. Her red curls bouncing as she bobbed up and down violently on my cock. When I told her I was getting ready to cum she kicked into overdrive.

Let me explain something. I cum a lot. Not what most people say a lot and it's a table spoon. I cum what my exes have always said it's like 3-4 guys that haven't been laid in a week amount of cum. I don't know why. My urologist said there's nothing wrong with me. I just happen to cum a lot.

First spurt and she starts to swallow my cock balls deep in her mouth she is gagging, but she Is determined to swallow every drop and to my amazement she almost did. She had a little drop out of her mouth and fall between my legs onto the seat.

She said wow. Holy fuck you cum a lot. She got a baby wipe out of the glove compartment and cleaned her hands, lips and the cum on the seat between my legs. And gave me this smile that was amazing and her green eyes that I'll never forget.

We go back to talking and it wasn't awkward at all. This ended up becoming a regular thing for us before work. Not every day, but it seemed like it. Eventually I asked her to get tested and she became my 2nd FWB. Her husband was so oblivious that she was out with her girlfriends from work getting drinks every Thursday. Really it was me balls deep in her at my house after I put my daughters to bed. Both her and my other FWB met and there was no rivalry or any issues, but the three some things isn't happen as much as you'd think because of the different schedules.

Eventually she worked up the courage to file for divorce and it was really messy. The blowjobs slowed down, but never really stopped. We kind of parted ways and she started dating someone and remarried, but up until last November whenever we ran into each other she would offer a blowjob and I almost always took her up.

The last time was at a Chili's. I walked in with one of my long term FWB and I see her at a table with other mom types having margaritas and before I took my seat I felt my phone vibrate in my pants. I check and she told me in no uncertain terms to meet her in the parking lot. I excuse myself go out and we go to the shadowy spot near the trees and a ton of pick up trucks parked in the grass and she eye down on her knees and I tuck her face like she owed me money. I loved seeing that new wedding band on her hand as she milked all the cum from my cock into her mouth again.

If I had known that was the last time I would see her I would have told her how much she meant to me. She was more than just my cum slut. She was my friend.

I thought she had ghosted me. No word from her at all. I figured maybe she finally decided to be faithful to her new husband or her friends finally convinced her to stop fucking that "Hispanic" guy. Nope. A drunk driver hit her head on a week later when she was headed home after an overnight shift at the hospital. Since the time we worked together she had gone back to school and became a nurse.

You do the math on how long she was my blowjob queen.

I miss her.