Ginger: How it unfolded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rory looked glorious with his slender pearly white body straining under me, and long red strands spilled around him like a halo.

I continued my relentless pounding, our bodies were soon sweaty and slick, and I finally decided to go for some awkward dirty talk, as I remembered he got off on compliments, "Gonna fill you full very soon..." I grunted. "Gonna unload in your perfect, sweet tight hole..."

Rory answered it with an even louder groan. His body started to tense a bit.

"Cum for me, Rory, splash your beautiful belly with your pearly sweet cum...I'm gonna scoop it from you and lick it..." And I added another part of an awkward dirty talk.

I grazed over his stomach and hardened nipples. His breath was now quick and sharp, I slid my hand along his side, pressing it on and squeezing his waist. "I love your slender body, your golden freckles, your fiery hair... I stared at you and wanted you, desired you through the entire flight... You are so sexy to me... you are perfection" I made a powerful thrust in him, and then it happened.

"Fuck!"

Rory literally whined as his hips went up a bit, and his dick squirted a long jet of translucent fluid. His body shivered, and arched, "Fuck!" he screamed again, as his jizz landed all over his chest, neck, and even his face! It looked spectacular and I observed it transfixed. It wasn't like normal dick-orgasm ejaculation. It was a high-pressure prostate squirt, with a much higher intensity of jet and I felt the dazzling wave of happiness and pride that this time I was the author of it, not Rory.

I lowered myself and... started to hungrily lick over his body, cleaning him from his seminal fluids, square inch after square inch.

Rory was panting and observing me with dilated pupils, his lips parted and wet. Soon I reached to his neck and cleaned it also and finally, I relocated to his face, kissing out the rest of his load.

He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me pretty firmly toward his lips for a passionate kiss.

"Fuck, it was... crazy! So intense, Dallas, I...uh! Exploded!"

"You looked beautiful, Rory, truly beautiful. So deep in abandon, I can tell, we're gonna have a lot of sex, already." I smirked. " I love watching you orgasm, I'm gonna work hard to watch it as often as possible..."

He stared at me for a while with a subtle smile.

"You like to watch your partners climaxing?"

"I do! I love it, it... gets me off. I can say proudly I have never had sex while my partner did not orgasm - if I orgasmed. I love to make that happen. It makes me happy. Satisfied."

He blinked and swallowed, "Yes... we definitely gonna have a lot of sex." Rory smirked.

And suddenly he added, "Martin... didn't care for it, to be honest. He's been saying 'Every man for himself'. So if I didn't jerk myself during sex, I would not cum with him. He wasn't also a fan of blowjobs. He had this weird opinion that tops... just don't suck off bottoms. They are sucked off. What they offer is their dick in the bottom's hole and nothing beyond. We never flip-flopped, he very rarely jerked me off and almost never blew me."

I listened to him, even though I still didn't cum, and was still painfully hard in his clenched passage.

"Well... I also don't do flips, sorry. Not my thing, it leads to a flaccid dick in my case and just waiting through it. Kinda pointless. Even jerking off during that doesn't help. But I have no problem with sucking off, as I do like it, actually. And I care about my partner's orgasms. Very much. It fires me off, and heats me up. It's very important for me that my partner enjoys sex. It's an ego boost for me!"

Rory smiled, "I'm not eager for topping so that's not a problem, but... I'm pretty eager to orgasm, so... We can be a good team." And he winked.

I straightened up. Then I pulled my dick out.

Rory sat also, with a bit of a surprised face. He didn't notice it obviously being in such a frenzied state right before his orgasm.

"But you didn't cum..."

"I will, in three minutes. I just want you to lie flat as if you were during the massage."

He smirked and nodded. As he did it, I sat astride his ass and angled my dick down, sliding it into his opened, gaping hole.

"Yeeeeeeah, exactly like that..."

In the sitting position, I started to hammer my dick down, into his passage, with this angle, my dick was rubbing hard on the bottom side of his passage (from the tailbone side). I liked that, as it stimulated my dick hard, but I knew it was the opposite side to the prostate, so it wasn't useful during my quest for his p-orgasm. But as a finishing touch, it was perfect.

I quickened my moves in his hot tunnel and grabbed his palms, lying beside him, squeezing his fingers, he responded to this squeeze and... I came.

The godly wave hit me hard as I was spasming in his tightness. Grunting and roaring, I unloaded in him, between his white, perfectly round buttocks, and he submissively took my whole load. God, how much I loved the feeling.

After I was done, I stretched myself alongside his prone body and pulled him toward me, so his head was on my shoulder.

"That was so fucking good," I murmured, stroking his red hair.

We were in this pleasant position for a few minutes, Rory's hand was on my chest, on the dragon's head - as I had a large tattoo there.

Suddenly Rory asked,

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"Well, obviously 3 minutes ago!" I laughed.

Rory pouted. "You know what I mean."

I hesitated. "I know, I know... I just didn't want to think about it. I have my eyes now on one sexy slim man with beautiful, long red hair, and don't want to brood about anybody else."

Rory smiled shyly, but I could see he was still curious.

"Well, to answer you, it was roughly three weeks before Lee had told me he wanted to break up. Just a normal quick fuck in bed. He was kinda absentminded then, probably coming to terms with his decision about breaking up. After that, Lee was always tired or had something to do, and I didn't pressure him, as I like willing cooperation and hate begging for it. So, it would be more than a month already since that moment."

Rory listened carefully but didn't comment.

"And you?" I asked finally but wasn't sure I even wanted to know.

He shrugged.

"Martin and I didn't have sex for about two months before the breakup. I was so fed up with his lies I didn't have an ounce of will to do it. I just couldn't touch him. It grew in me slowly, for years. The decision about breaking up. So the last time was the day before I found another message on his Instagram. A woman with whom he worked, informed him she was open to repeating the 'last time'... if he would be interested. It kinda finally broke the spell for me. I realized that all the love I had for him was just... gone. I just needed to kinda... set my mind at ease and make the decision with a cool head. I called my former boss from the Los Angeles branch of our company. And I decided to move back, leaving him alone in San Francisco."

I snapped my head up.

"Wait. What? Did you live in San Francisco? You told me you have lived here since graduating from UCLA."

Rory snorted. "Yeah, but five months ago, Martin wanted us to move to San Francisco. So, I did the same thing you did. I rented my condo, the one, in which we are now. And I moved there for him, even though I had a promotion waiting for me. I was so fucking stupid. After the break-up Martin confessed to me, he wanted to move to San Francisco only to have the opportunity to be with her - if everything would be okay between them. But it was kinda rocky, so he didn't want to break up with me too soon. I was his backup plan..."

"The fucker... I don't know him, but I already despise him."

"Oh, he is very charming toward women and men. He would grow on you if you knew him. He's quite charismatic. Persuasive. Eloquent. A rare quality in programmers. That's why he was quickly promoted to a leadership position. I was unhappy about moving to San Francisco because it took me years to build a position here, in the Los Angeles branch. I could only do it with my skills and patience. It took me more time than it would for a person with an A-type personality. After the separation, I was back here and found out that another colleague of mine was going to be promoted to team leader. That was a bitter feeling, but to be honest, I was not that surprised. I left the department for a few months, so he took over the position. But... by sheer luck, he decided to leave his position, and I got my chance again. So, when Director Ashen asked me if I would fly to Sydney, I immediately said yes. And I was promoted to team leader now, as my new... second chance."

I nibbled on my lower lip. "Well, I can see why you were so hesitant about our situation. You really struggled to secure that team leader position because of your relationship problems. And now you have a problem with me..."

Rory made a short snort. "No. It's not your fault. Why should you pay for my bad decisions? I should have broken up with Martin a long time ago. Moving out to San Francisco was my biggest mistake. I was so fucking insecure, clingy, and fearful..."

I embraced him tighter and murmured, "I love clingy... I've never had a clingy boyfriend, I wonder how it feels..."

He swallowed and fixed his eyes on me with great intensity.

Suddenly I remembered something.

"Wait! Aren't we going to be in San Francisco in a few days? In the company sister-branch building? Is there a chance we'll meet Martin?"

Rory swallowed, he was silent for a while. "There is a very big chance for it. His workers are also in this course. He can be there with them, easily."

I blinked dumbfoundedly. An unsettling thought appeared in my mind. Did Rory want me there because he wanted to avoid meeting Martin alone? I needed to know it, even if it would mean we would have a difficult conversation.

"Is this the reason you proposed it to me? The programming course?" I asked quietly.

Rory turned his face toward me, some sadness appeared in his eyes.

"No, Dallas. I wanted to take you there to... have the opportunity to spend time with you. If I wanted to have someone to shield me from Martin, I would take Tyrone. He could use some more training in Java, and he... hates Martin's guts! He would be ideal, as he would keep Martin at a distance from me, for sure. But... I chose to go there with you."

For a moment, we looked each other in the eyes. Then I sighed and said,

"Well, we probably should behave very officially in front of him. It would be bad if he had any leverage against you."

Rory nodded. "Oh, definitely. We need to be discreet, as he would use it. He was angry at me, even enraged I didn't put up with his shit anymore. He said to me 'you won't find anybody, no one would want your bony ginger ass'."

I almost jumped. "What? Did he have eyes? Your ass is pure perfection. Round and firm, cool bubble butt! And your hair is simply beautiful." I added, stroking his rusty strands, "He just wanted to hurt you, Rory."

Rory looked at me. "Do you really like my hair? So few people like gingers..."

I smirked and raised my hand. On my wrist, I still had his hairband.

"What do you think? I was mesmerized by how long and lush they are from the beginning. I was never with a person with such long hair. I like very much how you look, Rory. You are very sexy and alluring..."

Rory nibbled on his lower lip. "Even though I lack a hairy body any substantial... muscles? Gay people tend to like them very much..."

"I'm just...me. I like how smooth and willowy you are. When I first took you in my arms on board the airplane... I was shocked by how fragile and thin you turned out to be. It... made me want you even more for some reason. All my exes were more sturdy and compact. You are like an elf, and I love that about you..."

Rory tilted his head toward me. His hazel eyes met mine with a hint of suspicion. "Why are you so... nice, you say so many compliments to me... No one ever did. Do you want me to... unleash my clinginess?"

He smirked and I chuckled, but Rory suddenly added something more,

"Or do you want me to fall for you?"

I kinda froze, surprised by this question.

"You think it's my game?"

He looked abashed. "No... it's just... I'm a very normal, inconspicuous-looking guy. I don't feel I deserve these words. Especially from you, such a... Chad."

"What? A Chad?"

Rory narrowed his eyes with a smug smile. "Well, aren't you? Height about what? 6'2'? A chiseled body, Mohawk cut on this jet black hair, and these piercing blue eyes. I couldn't believe it when I realized you were interested in me on board the plane. And I was even more shocked when you told me you're a coder. You don't fit the job description." He chuckled.

"C'mon, I'm not that hot, and on top of that, I don't have the personality to be a player. I was always a stay-at-home type of guy, socially awkward. And I'm the type who dreams about a white-fenced house and even kids via surrogacy, despite being gay. I'm just not into fucking around. I like long-term relationships the best. My shortest relationship was two years! What I did with you on the airplane was very... out of character, very new for me. I was never hit that hard with a feeling of such intense attraction at first sight to any man, it was crazy!"

His eyes were so big now and fixed on me, he swallowed. "You really... mean all of that?" he whispered.

"I do, Rory. I have only known you for five days, so I know how crazy it sounds, but I truly want to try with you. I rarely was so sure of anything in my life, as I am sure right now."

He raised himself a bit to reach my lips, and he kissed me gently. "I do want the same, Dallas. You have no idea what I felt standing up and going to that restroom on the plane. I just felt all my life was about to change by that single decision. I was trembling, waiting for you to follow me. As I washed my ass, I opened the door, sure you were not gonna be there. But you were. And I just... jumped with both feet into this, feeling so excited..."

"Well, you seemed very hesitant when I asked for your phone number..."

"That's because I didn't want to appear too eager, too clingy. But I literally leaped to my feet receiving your text message! I wanted to meet you again. So much..."

I pulled him closer to me, his head now in the crook of my shoulder and I kissed his temple.

After that, we didn't talk much anymore.

We proceeded to have sex two more times that evening, and we also sucked each other off early in the morning because he was a bit too sore for the third act in so few hours. While I was in the shower, Rory made us a quick breakfast and we ate it in pretty good moods, having trouble keeping our hands off each other.

I used every opportunity to touch him.

To stroke his forearm, to slide my hand under his red hair on his nape and caress him there, I also was kinda squeezing his butt every moment the occasion presented itself.

I noticed he was a bit surprised by these signs of affection, and being touched so often, and when I asked him if he was uncomfortable, he explained that Martin was not a very cuddly person and Rory was kinda used to the clear line between him and his boyfriend, but he seemed to quickly adapt. As we were walking toward his car, (so he could give me a lift to my cousin's house) I was surprised he reached out his hand and clasped our fingers together, so we walked there hand in hand.

Monica, of course, asked me who was waiting for me in the car and I only smirked. I changed my clothes, and we drove to the company parking lot, but Rory dropped me off a bit before, so no one saw us together.

This day at work I also tried to focus on my work and do it to the best of my ability. I wanted to impress Rory even more. And I managed to do that, even though he gave me a pretty hard part of the code to analyze and add some functions to it. As I did it, he stood up and came closer to me, leaning over me, to check the code and I could sense his smell. Our eyes met for a second and I made a small smile, to which he responded with a similar short, but shy smile.

This afternoon we had a meeting with the whole team, Rory was assigning tasks for team members, and planning what should be done during his absence. He was very organized and precise, and he paid attention to every person's individual stage of work.

I could observe him now freely as everyone was looking at him, so there was nothing strange about it. I analyzed his pouty mouth, with his upper lip a bit bigger, what gave his face this "I'm a bit offended" expression, I remembered them around my dick in the morning... I watched the slim line of his neck, on which I could see pink traces of my passionate kisses. I was sure other employees could also see them, but of course, they could not know who made them. I felt a strange wave of possessiveness over him, barely knowing him for six days.

And yet, it was real and it was oddly strong. I have this stupid urge to stand up and kiss him in front of all these guys, so they would know it was me who made those hickeys.

So very strange. Was I going crazy?

I stared. I just stared. At his slim, white hands, touching the tablet, at his long red ponytail flowing down his back, at his slightly aquiline nose and his golden freckles. I couldn't restrain myself anymore, my dick became painfully hard. So I discreetly sent him a text message.

"I want you"

His phone made a beep, and he absentmindedly took it, not bothering he was sitting next to a guy named Alex, to whom he was explaining his part of the job.

I bit my lip nervously. Fuck!

And I could see the guy's eyes going a bit round, as he saw the text on Rory's screen. Rory blushed, swallowed, and quickly hid the phone in his pocket.

I was praying there was no "Dallas Nash" name on the name tag in his contact!

Alex did not look at me, so that was reassuring.

But he, for sure, glanced at Rory with slightly raised eyebrows, and a subtle smirk.

Rory pretended nothing happened and continued to explain his part of the task.

When the meeting was over, we went back to our open space office, and when I was sure nobody would peek over his shoulder, I sent another text message.

"I'm so sorry, Rory! I hope he didn't see my name on that text message"

Rory took his phone and answered,

"Thank God, I still have you under the 'Airplane' name!"

I chuckled. "Airplane! That's funny but kinda accurate. Anyway, I'm sorry. I didn't know he would be so insolent to peek at your display."

"You know what? I appreciate you saying sorry. Martin would say: 'Why did you check your message not making sure if somebody was watching, and try to blame it on me?' And to be honest, he would probably be right."

I stared at the display for a while. Wow, it seemed like Martin really hurt Rory. He definitely wasn't healed.

"I'm not him, Rory. I don't want any trouble for you. I respect you. I was just watching you... trying to fight my erection with all my strength."

Rory sent me a quick gaze above his LC screen and responded,

"That's very tempting, but I'm a bit sore, Dallas... We had sex four times during the last 18 hours..."

I smirked. "Well, BJ does not require using ass."

Rory stared at me for a while and suddenly leaned over his mobile phone.

"Go now, the restroom one floor above, it has only conference rooms around, I will join you in about five minutes"

Feeling an excited rush, I stood up and headed where he ordered me. I took chewing gum on the way and hid myself in the last stall.

I waited about 6 minutes with my dick half hard, before I heard light steps and quiet knocking on my doors. I opened the door and let him in. His cheeks were slightly blushed. I didn't wait. I grabbed him and pressed him to the wall and put my hands on both sides of his head. His hazel eyes behind wired glasses looked at me with weird vulnerability.