Ginger: How it unfolded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
673 Followers

"Rory..." I whispered and unhurriedly lowered myself to make a gentle kiss on his lips. We started very slowly, just tasting each other. I was slightly nibbling on his upper lip, and softly caressing his tongue with my tongue in slow, sensuous moves. I soon felt his erection pressing on me, so I unzipped his pants.

Then, looking him in the eyes, I slid down to my knees and put his dick in my mouth. He was observing me, while his dick was leaning on my lower lip.

"Facefuck me, Rory," I said in a low voice.

He took a deep breath. "I never... before..."

"Do it, I want it. I'll jerk off while you'll fuck my mouth hole."

The corner of his lips twitched lightly, and he attentively put his hands on both sides of my head. I opened my lips, and he slid down his dick until I felt it on my throat. I was pretty good at deepthroating as I practiced it on all my ex-boyfriends. I was this kind of top, that didn't mind sucking dicks, I just liked so much to give this pleasure to my lovers.

He started to thrust rather slowly, as if wanting me to get used to the sensation, but to be honest, I didn't need it. Maybe he needed it? So, I didn't say anything and just let it happen.

He was gradually pacing up, looking down at me the whole time, observing how his dick was disappearing in my lips, and I have pretty full lips, so it had to look rather interesting.

Soon he increased his tempo and his breathing became more ragged, his cheeks reddened. I unzipped my pants and took out my stiff dick and started to sync my moves with him. Rory was panting now, increasing the tempo even more, hammering in my throat, I was thankful he didn't have a big dick as I would be in some pain.

As he exploded he made a prolonged whimpering sound and I felt his load flowing down my throat in a pretty large amount, he surely had a good couple of mouthful spurts in my mouth.

I fought the need to cough and tried to speed my moves on my dick, but he stopped me.

"Let me!" he whispered and pulled me up from my knees.

He smirked a bit, and now he was on his knees!

I was mesmerized by how his plump upper lip looked closing on my thick mushroom head. The soft, wet tissue moving along my shaft was just pure gold of a sensation.

And his light hazel eyes...

So submissive, when he was kneeling, looking at me all the time he worked on me.

He took me very deeply, and as I had a much bigger dick, it was also a much more demanding challenge, but he somehow managed... to do it. My shaft was sliding in his willing throat, going deep, and he even increased his tempo. My dick was pounding in his mouth now, poking at his esophagus, in a very intense way.

"Fuck!" I mumbled as the orgasm took me by surprise...

I twitched and shot my load, trembling a bit, the blissful wave flowing in my body, as my dick was pumping and spasming in his deep mouth hole. "Fuck, Rory... that was... so good!"

Rory slowly raised himself with a smirk signaling the job well done.

"I'm glad you liked it..."

"You are really good at that, master class... Much better than me!"

"Thanks..."

I stared at him for a while.

He blushed a bit and I realized that a person on which Rory practiced his supreme cocksucking skills will soon be in my vicinity. Which made me a bit sour for some reason. Was I... a little jealous? Martin was popping up in our talks and... in my thoughts way too often.

I mumbled, "I, for sure, released some pressure...I just feel I'm gonna need my head clear and calm in San Francisco,"

Rory eyed me with attention and sighed.

"I hope our trip won't turn into something bad for our fresh relationship..."

I kissed him lightly, tasting myself on his mouth.

"I hope for that too. But that depends on us solely."

He nodded with a serious expression on his face.

"Please, Dallas. I would like to ask you not to be... bothered by Martin's attitude. It takes a bit to get used to him..."

I didn't know what he was implying, but... I was internally getting ready to face that challenge.

***

We came to San Francisco the next day in the early afternoon, as the first joint lecture was about to start at 11:30 AM.

The car trip was... pretty eventful. We talked about our families and previous projects, about movies we like to watch and games we like to play. The time we spent together was surprisingly relaxing thanks to Rory's calming and gentle personality, which somehow put me at ease, even with the awareness of what could wait for us in San Francisco. Rory was driving, and I was enjoying the opportunity to observe him freely when the wind blowing from the open window was moving his long rusty strands.

I was still a bit tense, even though I tried not to show it in front of him. But I can honestly say, the feeling of apprehension wasn't that overwhelming, thanks to Rory's tranquil energy.

Finally, we reached the parking lot in front of the building belonging to the sister branch company. Rory raised his eyes to it and winced a bit, but didn't say anything. I could only guess his memories related to that place were not that cheerful.

We noticed there was a small crowd of people just coming inside the main lobby. From a distance, I could see my friend, Adam - the same one who helped me to get the job - also walking among a group of programmers from another department. I felt somewhat relieved he was here as well.

Rory glanced at his phone.

"My friend sent me a text message, that there is a small open buffet in the room next to the lecture hall. Do you want to eat something?"

"I sure do!" I was actually pretty hungry, so I was on board with the idea.

We both headed toward the building entrance, not holding hands this time. We needed to keep our distance and behave professionally.

Rory seemed to know the layout of the building pretty well, and he led me to the large room next to the cafeteria, where the buffet was held for the course participants.

We entered the room, and it turned out to be pretty crowded! People were literally flocking around long tables with served food. Two older males briefly greeted Rory, they obviously knew him, although not very closely. I looked around searching for Adam, but could not spot him.

We both approached the tables and started to gather food on our plates. As I was diving deep into some salad bowl, Rory was a few feet away from me. I somehow forgot about who we could meet here and was just enjoying the wide variety of snacks. But then... I heard a voice from behind me, and a person moved past me, heading toward Rory.

Somehow I knew it was Martin from the stars. Call it a hunch.

He was around 3 inches shorter than me, probably around 5'11'', but stockier, bulkier, as if he was doing regular workouts with heavy lifting. He had dark blond hair and was moderately handsome, I would say - not being too humble - he was less attractive than me, although... Rory was right. The guy radiated charisma! From the moment my eyes found him, I could feel it. His jovial, intense energy probably got him a lot of attention.

"Oh! Who do we have here!? Rory! How nice to see you!" His voice was irritating, higher pitched than I would expect from such a beefy guy, for sure higher pitched than mine and Rory's voices - and it had a weird screeching tone in it. So very annoying.

I noticed Rory's face turning toward the man coming to greet him, and he went pale - and red - at the same time. His eye ran to me for a second but returned to Martin's face right away.

''Hello," he said stiffly, as Martin avoided his reached out hand... and went for a hug! The fucker.

I clenched my jaws, seeing how Martin's massive arms embraced the willowy body of my Rory.

My Rory?

Yes. He was mine now...

I felt a wave of this strange possessiveness. Did I have a right to it? Maybe not. Probably not. But I sure felt it very fiercely.

Over the muscular shoulder wrapped around him, I saw Rory's hazel eyes staring at me...

Almost pleadingly.

So, I moved around the table separating us and put my hand on Martin's arm.

At exactly the same moment, Rory cleared his throat and said,

"Martin... let me introduce you to my new employee, Dallas Nash. Dallas... that's Martin Dawson. We both just came here for the course."

Martin's deep chocolate-brown eyes fixed on my face, and he smiled, but only with his lips. His eyes stayed the same.

"Oh hello, Dallas." I could see I wasn't even existing for him now, he already had something on his mind... "Please excuse us, I and my ex-boyfriend have a lot to catch up on!" he said in a fake-apologizing tone, simultaneously wrapping his hand around Rory's waist, and almost pulled him toward the exit.

I clenched my jaws. What an insolent jerk.

Oh, no. I wasn't gonna give up that easily.

I took out my cell phone... feeling like my hands are trembling but just a bit. I dialed Rory's number. He and Martin already disappeared from my view range. It looked like they left the buffet room. I waited for a few signals before he picked up my call.

"Yess...?" I heard his voice, a bit breathless... fuck.

"Tell him it's director Ashen!"

"Oh, hello, director Ashen," Rory repeated obediently.

"Tell him you need to discuss some problem with a code that emerged just now, and you will have another employee on the line," I insisted.

There was a moment of silence, I only heard some rustling sounds, and something that sounded like... lips smacking?

With my jaws clenched, I rushed out of the room and looked around. I didn't see Rory in the lobby, I headed in just a random direction, and noticed a small corridor leading left, it looked like toward the unisex bathroom, as I guessed looking at the sign and the arrow. For some reason, I narrowed my eyes. Well, for sure, this kind of room would have fewer people around wanting to use it, so there was a good chance if somebody wanted to talk privately, it could be an ideal place.

"Stop..." I heard Rory's half-muffled voice. "I need to speak with director Ashen now if you excuse me!" he said in a sharp tone of voice and I heard some more rustling!

I could feel my pulse spiking.

"It's not him! I can see a different name on your display..." I also heard somewhere in the background Martin's annoying high-pitched voice.

So just on a hunch I turned into the corridor leading to the unisex bathroom behind the lobby, scouting around attentively.

My intuition was correct.

I saw it.

Just next to the restroom door, Martin was holding Rory's hand and Rory was trying to free himself - his second hand, with a mobile phone, he was pressing to his ear.

"Is everything all right, mister Mahony?" I asked in a rather raised tone of voice, feeling my blood boiling and my fists clenching. I quickly slid the phone into my pocket, so Martin didn't see it.

"Oh, Dallas!" Rory turned his face toward me, he seemed very tense. "Yes, everything is okay, I just received a call from director Ashen, I need to call him back right away, there are some problems with code in the AR section, some class implementation issues..."

I approached them with a frown. My eyes met Marin's.

He cursed under his breath and let Rory's hand go.

"We'll talk later!" he said with such a tone that it sounded more like a threat.

With a vexed face, Martin went past me and left the small corridor. He looked seriously enraged. I watched him go with a clenched jaw. He should be glad his face didn't meet my fist, as it should... I barely stopped myself from a much more decisive reaction.

Rory and I stayed alone near the restroom door. Rory was panting and looked very nervous.

"What did he do?" I asked in a low voice.

Rory closed his eyes. "He literally dragged me here and... kissed me on the neck."

I made a loud huff, feeling my blood pressure quickly rising.

But he continued, "He mumbled into my ear that he is single again, and he is missing me so much... I can only guess he wants us to be back together. Or at the very least, he wants a fuck."

It took all my strength not to show how angry that news made me. I almost gritted my teeth. Our eyes met, and he probably saw my intense emotions, as he halted his breath. I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him toward the restroom. In three seconds we were in the bathroom stall.

My eyes bore into his face, my body pressed him to the wall. There was a moment of silence. Only our panting could be heard in the bathroom.

"Over my dead body..." I growled and kissed him very possessively.

He wrapped his arms around my neck right away, pulling himself even closer to me.

We kissed like crazy for a while until he breathed out,

"It's exactly what I wanted to hear..."

And he yanked me to himself again, so we resumed our kissing, and grinding our hard-ons.

I just felt it - he wanted me to care. He wanted me to show him that. He was ignored by Martin, cheated upon, and disregarded by him far too many times. Rory wanted something different, more intense, I knew it.

So, I flipped him - he was now with his back to me and his face was pressed to the wall of the bathroom stall. I quickly pulled his pants down, and Rory made a loud exhalation, obviously realizing what I was about to do. It took me a few seconds to take a small lube sachet out of my pocket - that I carried now with myself - just in case. I tore the wrapper with my teeth, lubed my dick and his entrance, and... two seconds later, Rory gasped loudly - as I plunged my dick deep inside him in one move.

Our loud breaths filled the stall now.

I pressed my forehead to the back of his head, giving him some time to accommodate my dick, and I whispered, "He will not take you away from me, it's too late, you are mine now..."

"You really want the clinginess, Dallas..." he said under his breath.

"I do, I guess I really do, Rory..." I whispered into his neck, hiding my nose in his red hair.

"Fuck me, Dallas, please fuck me hard..." Rory urged me in a breathless voice.

And I did.

I wrapped one of my hands around his waist, and the fingers of my second hand around his dick. And I started to thrust inside in a series of fast moves, going deep to the hilt, the plastic stall wall was shaking, with the power of my hips, pushing Rory to it, ramming far down in his bubble butt, into his inviting hole gripping me tightly like a vice.

The whole tension we both experienced now transformed into the wild fuck and the sound of vibrating walls was the only witness of our madness, and our groaning - when we both came in an overwhelming climax, that consumed us and made us almost dizzy...

Well, our trip to San Francisco definitely started with quite a bang! How was it going to end?

---------THE END of chapter 3-----------

Dear readers, thank you for reading yet another part of my Ginger series - now we have only the fourth and last chapter left! "Ginger: How it ended." The tension is rising - wait for crazy possessive sex in the hotel room - and a mental (or not only?) 'rencontre' between Dallas and Martin!

Please leave me your comment and rate the story 5 - if you feel generous today!

You know how much I appreciate your comments, ratings and opinions, and always try to respond to all! I need your support so much - to continue writing...

I greatly appreciate your help: Somerandomdudepnw! It's so hard to find a helping hand, especially for later chapters :( I appreciate your editing very much!

Edey
Edey
673 Followers