Ginger New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawled onto him, dragging her bare breasts over his chest and abs until she faced his erection. Tipping her head sideways, she began running her tongue up and down the shaft of his cock. She did this a few more times before rubbing her freckled cheek against it. She gave the head a long kiss, then opened her mouth and engulfed his hard manhood. Her lips closed around it and her tongue began rubbing the smooth skin. "Oh fuuuck," Kyle cried.

Haddie enjoyed the feel of his erection in her mouth. She moved her head up and down slowly, keeping her tongue soft as it explored, paying close attention to the area where the head met the shaft. She also drew in a bit more saliva, knowing that her mouth would give him a warmth, texture, and wetness he wouldn't find anywhere else.

Kyle continued making sounds of satisfaction and he rolled his torso upwards. She felt his hand touch her back before sliding up past her neck to her head. He combed his fingers through her long hair, pushing it out of her face. His noises became labored words, "Oh fuck you're good at that. You're really good at that. You look so sexy right now, so sexy with my cock in your mouth."

His mix of praise and dirty talk was all of the encouragement she needed to get him to finish. She increased the speed of her oral attention and switched her gaze from his erection to his eyes. This gave him a great view of her amber eyes, freckled face and red hair. And in the middle of all that ginger glory was his cock getting the blow job of a lifetime.

Seconds later his jaw tensed, his eyes closed and a crinkle formed between his eyebrows. Figuring he was close she replaced her mouth with her hand in one swift motion. Haddie felt the rigid organ twitch, then throb before several healthy gobs of cum shot up and out of him. He fell back shaking and grunting.

She smiled in satisfaction as she continued to stroke his cock through the end of his orgasm. When he was done she cuddled up next to him pressing her naked flesh into his.

After a few moments of heavy breathing, he said, "That was amazing."

"I thought you'd like it."

"It was amazing buuuut."

With a 'wait, I'm confused' look she said, "What? There's a but?"

Kyle's smile gave away that he was messing with her, "That was amazing, but I've not had enough of your glorious ginger body!"

He quickly rolled over and started tickling her. She giggled and squirmed as he tickled her sides. She exclaimed with laughter, "Oh stop, please stop, please stop."

He did as she asked, smiling down at her as she recovered from her giggles. She looked up at him and smiled back. Needing no other cue he looped his fingers under the waistband of her panties and pulled them off. He stared at the full patch of red pubic hair.

"Hello gorgeous," he exalted, hooking his hands under her knees and lifting them up and out.

The air felt cool on her swollen, damp pussy. She whimpered when he placed a finger against the base of her vulva. After a single saturated stroke through her folds, he put his finger in his mouth. The look on his face was the same expression of delicious enjoyment he had while he ate the gingerbread cake.

Kyle repositioned, settling himself between her legs. Wasting no time with further foreplay he pressed his tongue flat against her pussy and gave her a slow lick. Haddie moaned and squirmed under the intimate oral contact.

He went to work with the skill and confidence of a professional. His tongue slipped between the pedals of her pussy, parting the lips and touching the entrance before licking hard across her clit. She felt a sense of sensual hypnotism, like pleasure had taken control of her body, but she didn't care because what was happening was incredible.

He continued licking her most private place in a specific pattern and at a deliberate pace, savoring the ecstasy. This is what she'd been craving, to be taken care of as a woman, to have sexual attention lavished on her. He made one more pass over her labia before making his way back to her clitoris. He sucked the button into his mouth and held it before darting his tongue directly onto it.

The shock of the change made her back arch and her chest heave. His tongue moved faster driving her to the inevitable. She could feel everything and nothing at the same time. She rolled her hips into his face, grinding her pussy against his strong chin. He continued unabashed, the feeling was almost too much for her to bear.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh Yes!" she urged.

Kyle licked harder, maintaining his speed. Her freckled arms shook and her toes curled to the point of hurting. With a crying wailing sound, she uttered, "Yeeesss!!!!"

Haddie's orgasm came like an out-of-body experience. Her skin was charged with electric tingles and her hips jerked around, but her mind and soul were on a completely different level, one of joyful euphoria.

As Haddie's reality came back into focus, her nipples were rock hard and her skin was covered in goosebumps. The ringing in her ears faded and her breathing returned to normal. Kyle was now lying next to her.

Haddie turned her head as Kyle leaned in for a kiss. She could taste herself on his lips. She slipped a hand down his body and found his cock was back at full erection. He responded to the touch by trailing kisses from her mouth to her breasts. The same tongue that had just moments earlier done wonders to her clitoris began doing the same to her puffy pink nipples. His concentration reawakened her aching need to be fucked. She squeezed his rigid manhood and whispered, "Please."

Understanding her cue, Kyle moved on top of her. She spread her legs allowing him to easily press against her. He watched her freckled face, framed with brilliant red hair, as he twitched his manhood into position. Haddie made a little sexy sound indicating how impressed she was at his cocksmanship.

Feeling the head pressing at her entrance sent a thrill through her body. She was finally going to scratch that intense itch. She felt like she was being slowly filled with something magical as he moved his hips forward and pushed his cock into her. When their body union was complete she knew everything was finally where it belonged.

Kyle extended his arms, looked into Haddie's face, and began taking long, slow, easy strokes. She knew his love of gingers motivated him to want to look at her while they fucked. Knowing that her face and body turned this handsome man into a fuck machine was so hot. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began moving her hips with his motion.

As Kyle continued to pump into her she began to get a sense of euphoria again. His cock was the perfect size and shape for her and was hitting her pussy in all the right places. Her heart was racing and waves of tingling pleasure swept through her body.

He amplified his rhythm while continuing to look down at her. She fucked back eagerly anticipating every push of his cock. With each stroke, the momentum increased. With each stroke, the vigor and intensity multiplied. Soon he was fucking her hard and she was screwing right back with all of her might.

Haddie's orgasm came first. She cried out loudly as her legs and arms began to tremble. Her pussy muscles contracted as a feeling of warmth radiated out from her pelvis and spread through her body.

Her orgasm was not as intense as her first but lasted longer. Kyle was focused, plunging in and out of her. Haddie knew he was racing to join her in climax but she was too consumed with her own bliss to help him get there.

Just as her body stopped trembling he thrust deep and hard. He held there while his face twisted in elation. She felt his hips recoiling against her and knew he was releasing inside of her and that made everything right in his world too.

He collapsed on top of her and they lay there, bodies intertwined, slowly letting their pulse return to normal. Haddie rubbed his back as she felt him soften and slide out of her. Kyle kissed her neck a few times before moving to her lips. They kissed a different kind of kiss, tender and more sincere. It let her know that he had thoroughly enjoyed her company; that she wasn't just some New Year's bang. She hoped that he had gotten the same impression; that this had been a perfect night, but it had come to an end.

They shifted positions and spooned for a bit. Eventually, Haddie spoke, "The cleaners will be back in the morning. Probably best they didn't find the doorman naked in the guest room."

He snickered, "I think you're right and I still have packing to do."

He got off the bed and started collecting his clothes. Haddie sat up and said, "I'll wrap a piece of the cake for you."

"I'd like that, but after you, all other ginger things are going to pale in comparison."

She grinned and kissed him for the compliment.

While he dressed she packed the cake in a disposable container and met him at the front door.

"Good night," she whispered.

"Good night," he responded. "And Happy New Year."

As she shut the door she giggled to herself, 'If the year was going to continue as it started it would be a happy year indeed.'

12