Ginger's Gift to Our Mom

Story Info
A dream of incest turns into a family affair.
6.1k words
4.11
30.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family.

Ginger's gift to our Mom.

We're a typical family for 2005; we are just the four of us, like most folks. My Dad is Bob Allan Bogart, 52. He stood six foot three. Weighed close to two hundred and fifty pounds with Brown eyes, and his hair turned to salt and pepper over a year ago. He's a Tort lawyer, a damn fine one; we live in a five thousand square foot five bedroom, three and a half baths home. My Sister and I share one bathroom together. Dad added an entire gym last year in one of the more oversize spare bedrooms over the garage about three years ago and a below-ground pool in the back yard. Mom was a former Miss Texas when she was in college. Ms. Bobbie Joe Reynolds now Bogart. She stood above all my friend's moms at six foot two and weighed one hundred and fifty pounds with bright red hair from a box and blue eyes like my Sister and I. Mom was fit, and beyond hot her 36-32-38 was a joy to watch her walk.

My Eighteen-year-old Sister Ginger Alice is my twin womb friend and friends for life; she is more intelligent than me and better looking. Standing six foot two like Mom and weighted maybe a buck and a quarter, her perfect figure of 38C-34-36 meant most boys would not talk to her. Her blue eyes matched mine. We shared the same hair color, but her light brown long hair was slightly longer than mine. It's only been two years that I've been allowed to grow my hair out.

It was a while ago, but what led to growing it out was a traumatic event for my Sister. The preacher was getting her to work at the church charity, right, like he has for years.

I found out the work he wanted her to do was oral sex and molesting her. I was there a young man who was four inches shorter than the priest. I heard no and felt my Sister try to scream from the hallway. It's all it could have been; the plumber heard nothing. I was there helping clean a pipe leak flooding the hall mopping. I dropped my mop and picked up a five-inch pipe from the plumber's toolbox. The door was locked, but I heard a slap and a. "Fuck No!"

The door did not stand up to my kick; the frame shattered. The pipe kept my hand from breaking on the priest's jaw. He struck me, knocking me back and splitting my eye ridge open. My Sister kneed him in the balls; as I climbed up, I was pounding him in the head, holding the pipe in my fist. Both my hands were bleeding. My legs held him around his waist as his blood spattered on me. He fell back to the floor, my Sister stomping his knee. Something cracked, and getting in close over him, I kept hitting him. I was not stopping; I saw red, nothing but red.

I sensed my Sister's hand on my shoulder, a gentle squeeze. Then I hear my Sis say, "Stop, Danny, stop. You can't kill him as much as we want him to die but STOP!"

My face was distorted with hate. I looked at you, and I got up and held you. Words were unnecessary, but three people were watching from the door, scared to enter. My Sister's dress was torn open, your bra showed you had blood from scratches on your chest, and you were bleeding from your lip as I was. Your blue panties were torn and almost staying on you.

I say. "I taking my Sister to the restroom to adjust things. Call the police and you tell them I made a citizens arrest on this bastard. You let him get away. You won't walk straight again."

I walked half carried my Sister to the restroom, wetting my bandanna. I dabbed up your blood; your blue panties were down at your knees now.

I say. "I'll step out and let you get your clothes in order, Sis."

I took my shirt off, giving you my undershirt for you to cover you with; it had less blood. It's white made your eyes bluer. I go to leave your hand has not let go of mine yet.

You pull me close and say. "NO, you're with me, Danny; pull them up for me. You're keeping me safe. You know I love you so much more than a brother."

You were fighting back significant tears. I did what you asked, looking only into your eyes, pulling them up with my fingers, and feeling your young body. I clean the blood off your chest above your breast. I put my shirt on you, and we walked out to a hallway full of police; they parted and let us pass. Two male officers started to ask questions. I was calm, but you could hear the anger in my voice.

I stood and say. "Get a female officer here; she's not talking to you!" So I sat you down on a bench and called our Mom.

I held my Sister as she cried, an officer says. "We need to take her statement, but we will wait until your mom arrives."

Mom was there in ten minutes; she beat Dad there by twenty as he had further to drive.

Mom came in like a lioness protecting her cubs. We went to a room, and I was ordered to leave the room, and Ginger, your hand still in mine, you had not let go yet.

In a voice that left no doubt, as you say. "My Brother stays with me, or I hurt anyone who tries to remove him."

She told her story, and then I said mine. My eye was closed and turning black, and my hands were missing skin and bleeding from the knuckles. It feels like a few might be busted. The priest was carried out on a stretcher and handcuffed to it. Dad got there, and I was taken to the Emergency Room; they x-ray my hands, and one was taped to a splint. The other hand just bandage a few stitches on my face and hands. Ginger was back holding my arm now as my hands looked like they hurt, and they did. We went home and went to our rooms. Ginger opened the door to the bathroom as I was kicking my shoes off.

Ginger says. "Stand in the doorway and let me hear your voice as I shower."

I did. Mom comes in and sees me turn my back to the door frame. The door open, and I was talking to my Sister about nothing. Her shower was over twenty minutes long. Mom pulled a chair over. Mom had me sit down as you held the ice on my eye as I told my Sister about everything or nothing. Dinner could have been better. My Sister ate holding my arm; when she was not holding my arm, your hands shook, and it was not till you touched my arm you could eat without the shakes.

TV was not something we could do; we wanted to hold each other, we say. "Goodnight." Nothing else was needed to tell our folks understood we were not normal.

I took you to bed, turned on your TV, and started your favorite show. You won't let me go; you pulled the bed covers over you as you had me lay down on top of the covers and hold you. I heard about an hour later; Mom went to my room with a soft hand on my shoulder as Mom put an ice wrap on my hand and eye, and you gave me some pain pills.

Mom says. "Come on, baby, let's get you to bed."

Ginger's hand came out from under the covers and held my arm; you looked at our Mom. No words were said, but Mom left and came back with a blanket, and you put it on me. Then, leaving the door open, you left. I heard voices outside down the hall. I see a shadow as Dad comes into the room from the hallway.

I hear him say. "They look just like when they were sick with the Flu years ago, they know love and comfort, but it's not going to end well. We've talked about this before, dear."

As they walked back to their room, more angry words were said, but the pain pills made me drift off to sleep, not hearing words, just anger. I had to pee, got up, and could not open the buttons on my PJs. I felt warm hands slip around me; my fly was opened, and I pulled myself out and peed. I feel your head on my back as you press against me; you can't see, but my pee makes a lot of noise.

I hear you say. "Kinky, I should be holding you, but...."

You started to cry, and I put my penis up, left the fly open, and turned and held you. Your warm body against mine, words were not needed. Then, we heard loud words; someone slammed a door, and someone went down to the kitchen, and a car started and drove off.

It was odd, but I still held you as you sobbed. Then, finally, I see our Mother at the door, her hand over her mouth, and Mom start to cry. I waved you over to us, and we three held each other as you two cried.

I got pancakes, bacon, and eggs; my eye looked like a lousy prize fighter, as did my hands. Over thirds on my part as both ladies were not eating. Mom tells us Dad went to his Moms they are trying a separation. That night was two years ago now, and Dad and Mom were divorced. At least the ugly part of the settlement was that our college would be paid for. Mom never said another word about me getting a haircut again. My Sister and I tried to get Mom hooked up with a man; it became our hobby.

Ginger said it just a week ago. "The only man in Mom's life was you; we must do something. She has been a Bitch these last two years; she needs to get laid and show she is desirable and lovable even if we had to do it."

We made plans to get Mom to take long walks with us getting her to the gym, and we all started eating right. We knew that Mom lasted all week without the sin of masturbation, but by Saturday, she made our life a living hell. I grew up big time over the last two years. I gained four inches, no longer shorter than my Sister.

We both stand six foot two, and I gained thirty pounds by working out. I am not a skinny kid with lousy skin anymore.

I weigh one hundred and eight pounds, and my long hair matches my sisters' color and length, a light brown. In the last two years, the three of us have grown close, but Mom is not dating, nor is she looking. So our nineteenth birthday was last Friday. We had a killer party at the Country Club Mom is a member of. Our Dad came by with his new twenty-something-year-old girlfriend, Bambi, and he gave us a used car each, a blue Jeep for me and a cute Fiat 500 Hatchback in pink for Ginger.

Mom was hurt, but I was unsure if she still cared for him. Or if it was the second childhood for my Dad dating a girl half his age, that hurt her more. The next day Mom runs to the club and plays Golf and tennis. We got her to do it, hoping she would meet a guy or a gal but nothing. I heard the car drive off, and I sat in my bed as you stand at the bathroom door with your Birthday suit on.

I walked past you, grabbed your hand, and pulled you to the toilet. I dropped my shorts, and you held me as my pee started. You shook the last drops out you done this many times it's more intimate than sex. I step into the shower and pull you in with me. We showered and cleaned up each other. I get out, and I hand you your toothbrush, and my hand finds your swollen pussy lips from behind you as I rub you in just the right way. You moan, dripping toothpaste as my finger slips into your wet pussy from behind. My fingers pinched your clit and rubbed you in circles till you shuddered and screamed you come.

You wash the toothpaste out of your mouth, hand me your makeup case as you drop to your knees, and your hot mouth gets hotter. The mint burns my hard cock for just a minute. But, then, you're jacking me off just like the porn video we showed each other on what we want to do or have done to each other.

I warned you that I was close as you held both my hands. I came you stood up and kissed me. We tasted me in your hot mouth. I took some toothpaste in my mouth and pushed you down on the bench seat. My lips sucked your pussy in my mouth pussy was wet; you were dripping down your leg. The mint made you move your feet as your hands grabbed my hair, trying to drag me where you wanted. I held your hands in mine like you did me. You screamed and came for the second time for me.

You grabbed our sleeping bags and ground pads and made us a bed in the bathroom. If we did it in the bedroom, it would smell of sex for hours. The fan was pulling the steam out; you turned it off to stop the noise. Ginger stood over my hard cock. I pull the condom out of your makeup case; there were three there. I put it on. I had practiced four times doing it myself over the last week with some cheap ones. I add lube to it, and you grab my hard cock as you rub me in your clit. To our moans, you mount me and stop with a wince. I held you up as we kissed; I was in no hurry and waited till you told me to move. I teased your clit, and you rosebud to your whimpers of joy.

You say. "I'm so full, baby; you're so big; you could help, you know."

I pushed up just a bit, and you moaned, and your legs trembled, and you say. "Damn, OK, OK, be still, baby; you're just too big."

I love to say I was some titian in the manhood department, but I was just under seven inches and as big around as a corn dog at the state fair. You come your third time, and it makes you break out in a sweat, a thing of great beauty.

You say you twisting around sideways felt great as it slides in deeper. "Damn, all in; I move in a second, baby."

And move, you did it was slow; you started slow, then every few twists, you pulled me out of you and let me back into your moans. I'll let you have your pace. By the time we picked up speed, I had lost it and came inside you to my scream, but you did not come again, and I held the condom tight. I want to make sure our first time is excellent. As I start pounding you, it lifts you up on my cock. You came, and you lost the will to be awake. You fell on me as we tried to catch our breaths. We held each other till I started getting soft. I still had the condom on me as I slipped from your hotness to our moans.

I step into the shower and get a wet washcloth. I cleaned your ass and pussy off, picked you up, and we showered again, kissing without stopping. I look in the mirror as I go to shave, you left a giant hickey on my neck. Mom's going to see this and go nuts.

Ginger says. "Leave, see a movie, and come back after Mom gets home and just say you went to your girl's house, and her folks were gone. She put two and two together and never thought I did it."

I say. "I can't think like you but boy, what fun it is to love you with all my heart."

You lean your head into mine as you softly say. "I been in love with you since you pulled my panties up; as you looked into my eyes, it pierced my heart. I never felt anything less; you were going to kill him. But, instead, you stopped just from my touch. You cleaned me up and held the police at bay until Mom arrived. You have not once peaked in on me or treated me as a sex object. Instead, you waited till I came to you. You do have my heart, my brother. Now how do we stay together on our terms?"

I say. "Well, you're the smart one, but I think if we three were in bed together, there be nothing we could not do."

I drove to the Mall with my new/used Jeep; more than thoughts crossed my mind; seeing my Sister come by my hand was a start to a great life. I went to see the movie Godzilla 2000. I texted you a smile and showed you the line for the film was halfway down the Mall on facetime. I grabbed a coffee as we talked.

We chatted like Brother and Sister till you say Mom got home early. I returned to the house without needing to see a movie when I would rather watch my Sister. I get home, and Mom's mixing a pitcher of frozen daiquiris in the kitchen. Ginger nodded to my Mom and showed me a stick of butter. I thought for a second; oh yeah, Dad said that. 'Go Butter your Mom up; maybe she won't be so mad; tell her she looks nice.'

I had stopped at the perfume hut in the Mall and had them squirt me with something my Sister did not have. I walk by my Sister; she has her hand behind her back as I squeeze your hand walking by.

I see my Sister leave and say to her phone. "No, Jill, I'm just killing time till dinner; what's going on."

I walked up to Mom and held you, giving you a hug from behind; my hands held yours, I say. "I'm not going to repeat this, but you in that dress, tanned and glowing, will be hard going out with other girls. I saw you in the shower today.

I needed to borrow some lotion before you went to the club. I can't say anything except I'm sorry it worked me up, and I just returned from my girl's house. I kept seeing you, your smile, your eyes as we two were kissing. I'm sorry I wished it was us doing what I was doing."

You spun around and started to say something; you saw my neck and touched it. You smelled my girl, and you held your hand over your mouth. I kissed your forehead; it tasted of booze and sweat.

I say. "You are much sexier when you're sober; you should stay that way; without it, you might start loving again. I do love you, Bobbie, my Sister, too. But, beyond words, we only have each other if you need my arms Mom; they are yours."

Mom looked flustered, and you ran to your room instead of talking. Ginger came out and kissed me; we held each other, watching for Mom. Ginger touched my lips and walked softly to the bedroom door. The house was built in the forties and has those big old keys for locking the doors. You looked in the keyhole and waved me over.

I look in the keyhole, and I see our Mother crying on the bed; your dress is unbuttoned, your shoes are still on, your panties are pulled to the side, and your sex toys are on the bed as a rabbit works your pussy. We go back to the kitchen and talk.

Ginger says. "Five minutes, go in, brush your teeth, dear, and go to her, talk gently to her, and take her shoe off. Rub her feet; if she moans, take her other shoe off. Suck her toes and tell her she will come, but she will know she's loved; you will not feel alone from now on. Then kiss up her leg till you eat her. My guess is she wants you inside her, or you be dead. I'm hoping you inside her."

I went to the door; as you stepped aside, letting me pass, you winked at me and grabbed my butt as I went by.

I walk in. Mom tried to cover up, I say. "Mom, I still need some lotion, holly heaven. If this is burning in hell, I'm in. That's pretty slutty, Bobbie, for a Mom."

I walked to the bed, you're eyes half closed you pulled a pillow over your pussy. I stood near the bed and took my shirt off. I kneel on the floor, taking your shoe off and then your sock.

Your feet smell clean, but as I suck on your toe, I stroke your leg and the bottom of your pretty feet, I say. "Come for me, my love. You'll never be alone again."

You moaned, trying to take your foot away. I took off your other shoe as I say. "You so hot you are, and even though you're making me hard, this is about you, not me. Come for me, my love."

You moaned again. I start kissing your leg giving you hickeys. As I go, my fingers are stroking your legs from just below your pussy to your toes. My kisses get near your pussy. I take the rabbit from you as my lips find your clit, and as I'm sucking you, I touch the rabbit to the spot above your clit. I run it around your pussy, staying at the top as you scream. You come hard, your legs lifted your hips off the bed, trying to get closer to my mouth.

I slip the rabbit in you as I'm softly licking your clit; I point the toy up as it hits your G-spot. You start coming again, and you fall to the bed spent. The bed is soaked as you are with sweat. I carry you to the master bath and hold you tight as the water starts. I'm still half-dressed. Ginger changed the sheets, and you gave me two thumbs up. I washed Mom, coming down to the earth again. You see us in the shower. I was wet and still dressed, and I had a boner sticking out of my pants.

Mom says. "If I could stand right this second, I chew you out for making your old Mother come like a freight train. Where did you learn all of that, son? I love how you're holding me. Please don't stop wait. You did this for Ginger?"

I say. "Watching porn made by women, dear; I know it's mostly fake, just acting, but it's a place to start. No, Mom, not this, but if she asked me, would that make me a bad man, Bobbie? To love the two single people who mean more to me."

I kissed my Mom on her lips like I did with Ginger as I sat on the bench as the shower rained on us. We kissed until we wrinkled up; we got out and dried off, and I carried Mom to bed. I put you in bed.

12