Ginger's Gift to Our Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say. "Mom, it looks like you could nap before dinner, my love, Ginger and I will make dinner, Bobbie. I'm tossing the booze out of the house; it makes you such a bitch."

I picked up my shirt and walked out of the room to be pulled into Ginger's bedroom. My pants ripped off; my Sister mounted me as she had the upper hand. We pounded each other it was wicked. I tried to slow down and not explode, but that was a lost cause. Finally, I came in as deep as I could go in Ginger.

My coming made you come. I put my hand over your mouth to get you to be quiet. My cock took over my brain as I flipped you over and started running track in place inside you. I came again; it wet the bed as your juices did. We stayed this way; your pussy kept squeezing me till I got soft, and you pushed me out.

Coming down to earth, we showered, and you say. "I've got the morning-after pill. The doctor gave it to me as a sample as I'm on the pill, but it's not been long enough to help yet, but boy, we are great together."

I say. "I know I can't feel my toes, and my cock is still tingling. You're a vixen in bed, dear we need to start dinner and toss away the booze."

We had to hear from a friend of Mom's that he married the girl he brought to the party. Unfortunately, they moved to the south of France, and we were not invited to the wedding. My Sis and I hurt, but we had each other and Mom. Mom was drunk for a week, so we tossed the booze away.

We made salads and french bread pizzas. Mom glowed when she came out. Ginger always glowed even before the sex. Mom looked at me and walked over and kissed me and then Ginger.

We played a Karaoke app and made funny videos of us singing and being silly. Finally, we went to sleep at about midnight. I felt Ginger come into my room and walks to the door, and I hear the snick of the lock closing. You pull my covers off me, the moonlight coming in the room, and you see my hard cock standing up proud, looking like a ghost in the moonlight.

I say. "You lock your door, dear? Of course, I can't say no to you, but this might not be the time to do this, my love."

We heard Mom's door open and the floor creak outside her hall door. Ginger made it to my door and unlocked it without making a noise. You threw the covers over me and made it to the bathroom and her bed safe, but talk about seconds from this blowing up. I see Mom come in the room; you pull back the covers and curl up next to me. I adjust and wrap my arms around you. We were asleep quickly.

I wake to Ginger rocking me awake, and you say. "You guys just slept, and that's all?"

I nodded, and my tent was in Ginger's hands; we heard the stairs creak, and Ginger went to the bathroom, closed the door, and started the shower.

Mom came in with coffee and in sweats, not pretty but determined, and she says. "I going for a long walk check with your sister if she wants to come; I want to get back in shape."

I crack the door to the bath and say. "Moms here want to know if we want to go for a walk with us?"

Ginger answers. "Yes, please; I slip my tracksuit on; this is great. If Mom gets any sexier, she going to slay any man near her. So you better watch out, or she gets you too."

Mom's face had a faraway look, but she left, and I went into the bathroom and held you tight, I say. "You got her thinking you should have seen her face. It was for a second, she thought she was busted. Speaking of busted, we need to cool it." I kissed your neck.

You answered. "I know I will be good now; let's go."

We walked and did a mile, and two weeks later, we ran a mile and walked back a mile. Ginger was going nuts, as I was. We could not find a safe place to love each other our way.

Mom had not repeated the lovemaking, and she was around more; school for us was done in a few days, and we just did not get the money Dad was to have given us for college.

I took the ladies out for a good dinner and dancing afterward. The workouts got harder every week; everyone was looking fit.

I came in, and I say. "Ginger needs her phone fixed; we running to the mall."

We dropped the phone off at the Mall to be fixed. I went to a park with a pond, and if you knew the footpath, I found a spot behind the trees and bushes. It was a make-out spot from my early years. I brought a blanket, we kissed, and you wore a summer dress and no panties; we kissed for a few minutes and not having heard any noise or seen anyone.

My hand went under your dress; you were so wet I got you to the edge of your come. As my hard cocked slipped into your warm tunnel, we went nuts like it's been two weeks since we came together. I slipped my hand under your blouse and twisted your nipple, making you tremble under my touch and sucking on my shoulder. I stop you from leaving a mark and start pumping harder. I give you my wrist, and you suck hard on that; the days on end without has given us a short fuse.

Ginger screamed, and it echoed through the park. I came to a few strokes after you. I pull a washcloth out of my backpack, wet it with bottled water, and clean you up as you did me. We sat leaning against a tree and talked about what to do next.

I say. "I wanted to do Mom, and you walk in and remove your clothes. My fear was that Mom would go nuts and kill us. So I needed to find out why Bobbie had not come to me. Guilt? Or was it that your underfoot?"

Ginger says. "I'm going on a movie date with Jill; she asked me today. I said no, let me check back with her. She wants to double date. So I get stuck with some blind date guy. The things I do for you Brother."

We stopped at the Mall as they told us to come back and pick it up. They had to order the phone part so we left it there. I texted Mom before going home. "Mom Jill was asking for a double date with Ginger. That give you any ideas for dinner or after?"

I mean, innocent till proven guilty.

Bobbie texted back. "Pick up some stir-fried, Hon. I call the order into China Garden."

I dropped Ginger off at home, giving you my phone. You ran up to get ready as I set the table and ran down the street to pick it up. We ate, and Ginger booked when she heard the car honk. I was rubbing Mom's feet, and it looked like the moans started. The movie we started was not going to be watched.

Mom's phone rang; it was my ringtone. I grabbed it off the coffee table the text read. "911, the double date was phony. Jill and I are barricaded in these guys' bathrooms. It's scary that one guy went for tools for the door. We're at 5218 Smith, a green house. Please, Danny, help."

I screamed. "911, Put your shoes on, grab your panties and put them on in the Jeep; Ginger needs us."

Mom ran upstairs and was down with her purse in seconds. I buckled up, as did Mom getting in my jeep, and I flipped the Jeep into a four-wheel drive and took a side street that came to a dead end. I jumped the curb, and it was a short five-mile drive offroad to the subdivision entrance. The Jeep went fast on the rough ground across open fields. Mom called 911 on her phone, giving the address. I pushed through a fence and saw a guy with a toolbox close the door to a green house. I checked the number and went to the door. I have noticed that guy before at the phone place at the Mall.

I went in, and another door did not appease my anger. It went fast; the frame shattered, and the door flew feet across the room. I saw two skinny ass guys fucking with the bathroom door; they turned white. I had no clue Mom was behind me with a gun, but one guy with more guts than brains charged me. I took the hammer from his hand and busted his collarbone. I was standing on his knee and heard it crack. The second guy ran at me with a crowbar; I sidestepped a step grabbed his wrist and broke his wrist using the hammer. The guy with the busted knee reached under the cushions for something. I turn to face the threat, and Bobbie's holding a 9mm. It fires, hitting the guy's hand.

We hear cars screaming to a stop, outside I say. "Mom, Police were here; hold your hands up; hold the gun by two fingers."

I dropped the hammer and held my hands up; I let Mom do the talking. They came in and saw the front door halfway across the room as my Mom handed them her gun. Mom tells them and shows them the text as I say. "My Sister is behind the door; please let them out."

The officer helps Mom up, and I walk to the bathroom door and say. "Ginger, Jill, the police are here."

The door flew open, and Ginger was in my arms, crying. I held my arm out to Jill as she came to my arm. I walked outside, and there was a wicker couch, and I sat you two ladies down. I asked for two blankets from my Jeep; they let me go them, and I wrapped up both girls.

I took my phone from Ginger and saw where you called Jill; it was the house phone. So I called the number, got her Dad, and handed Jill the phone. I stood and stepped into the room as everything was over. It was not too long before Jill's folks were here, and they came and held Jill.

I held Ginger, both shaking when the officer said they needed to talk to me. I looked at the woman officer and say. "This is my Sister. I'm putting her in your care; see the door?"

Ginger laughed and says. "My Brother is hard on doors. And harder on a rapist. Thank you, Dan baby."

The suits had us downtown giving statements till two am. I drove us home, and we went into the house. It looked like we left in a hurry. We stopped for some hot tea and a snack in the kitchen. I looked at Ginger; the look of love on her face was evident in her eyes, as in Bobbies. I made a decision at that second.

I picked up Mom and carried you to bed and say. "Change into your P.J.s, please, my love."

I went downstairs, took my Sister to her room, picked up your nightie, and taking your clothes off you, I put your baby-doll nightgown on you. I carried you to Mom's bed. I kicked my shoes off and took my shirt and pants off, wearing my boxers. I climbed in bed between you two and pulled the covers over us. I turned and kissed Bobbie hard like I love her as I do. Then, I turn and do the same to Ginger.

I say. "I love you too much to play games; we seduced you, Mom, so your life would be better; wrong or not, nothing will change my mind. I don't believe in sin, but I believe evil exists in the world. I rather offer love. I'm too tired to seal the deal tonight; maybe when you ladies wake me in the morning. I am not sure how this ends, but I will not be stingy with giving you ladies my love, with or without being intimate."

I was kissed by two goddesses at once. Bobbie turned off the light and answered. "I'm so into you; it's weird you and Ginger that might take a few to get used to?"

Want a part two, leave some kind words, please.

12