Ginger's Little Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
After Ginger's confession, Lukas wants a slut-wife.
4.4k words
3.8
4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did what?" Lukas roared.

"I know, and I'm so sorry." I pleaded. "It wasn't planned. It was just... a spontaneous thing."

"Spontaneous." He growled. "Just spontaneous. You just happened to take a new sexy bikini on your flight just out of pure coincidence."

I frowned and lowered my gaze. "No, that part was intentional." I said. "But you said you would like me to dress in more revealing clothes AND bathing suits."

"So, it's my fault?" Lukas scowled.

"No, of course not." I felt some tears welling up and I felt awful. I needed to confess this, I just wished there was a better way to do it. "I thought, maybe if I wore more revealing bathing suits, I'd get used to it... not feel like I was walking around mostly naked."

"Which one was it?"

"The new string bikini with the thong bottom." I sniffed. "The one you liked."

He huffed but didn't yell at me, so that was progress.

"Who was it?"

"It doesn't really matter. I just feel..."

"I'll decide if it doesn't matter." Lukas got up and stomped over to the bar and opened the bourbon. "Well?" he barked.

I jumped at his sharp tone. "It was, um... the flight captain." I squeaked.

"Have I met him?"

I felt my heart trying to stop itself, my stomach was doing loops, and my eyes were flooding. "Yes, once I think. The, um... holiday party in Vegas. Captain Grant."

Lukas nodded. "Oh, yeah. I remember him. Had his hands on your ass while you danced with him."

"He was drunk." I sighed. "He had his hands on everyone's ass."

Lukas almost chuckled, and I thought maybe he might forgive me after all.

"How did it happen?"

I blinked my tearing eyes at him. "What?"

He poured his drink and threw himself into his lounge chair he usually reserved for football games on TV. "How - did - it - happen?" He demanded again, each word hard and blunt.

Oh god. How was I going to do this? "Um, I guess we sort of met on the beach and had a couple drinks. Then we... uhh... we..."

"What did you drink?" he asked.

"What does that matter?"

"Were you drunk? Did you drink too much? What did you drink?" He barked.

I flinched again. "A mixed drink."

"Damn it, Ginger! What mixed drink?"

I sniffed. This was going worse than I thought. "Um, it was called... um, a, umm..." I swallowed hard and tried to stop my hands shaking. "Uhh... it was... a Dirty Redheaded Slut."

He blinked at me. "That was the drink?"

I nodded. "It's a real thing. You can look it up."

He pulled out his phone and did just that. After a minute or two he squinted. "Huh. It is." He glared at me. "Did he pick it?"

I shook my head. "The beach bar had a menu with naughty drink names. Sex on the Beach, Slow Comfortable Screw, things like that. And... this was one of them. I thought it was a cute name, so I ordered one. He overheard the drink boy at the bar and brought it to me."

"Mm-hmm." Lukas rumbled. "So he could hit on you."

I lowered my gaze again and nodded. "I guess."

"Then what?"

I sighed. He was really going to make me paint the whole picture for him. "We, umm... went for a walk on the beach." I sniffed. "And on the way back, we sort of... held hands."

"He hit on you by holding your hand?" he said doubtfully.

"No." I shook my head, wishing I didn't have to continue. "He, umm... put his arm around me, and touched my ass a little."

"And you let him."

I gulped and nodded.

"Uh-huh." He nodded with a renewed scowl. "And then?"

I huffed. "Why? Do I really have to spell it out? We had sex."

"What happened next?" He growled again.

I took a deep breath and whimpered out a sigh. "He took me to the water's edge to watch the green flash, then he started to... feel me up."

"Green flash? Like in that pirate movie?"

I nodded. "Only without the special effects."

He huffed a laugh, still gritting his teeth. "And then?"

"Oh god..." I groaned. "We, umm... left our drinks and went to my room."

"And you just started fucking?"

I shook my head again. "First I... gave him a blow job." I winced even as I said it.

"I thought you might." He said, and his voice seemed a little less furious. "You like sucking cock before sex, don't you?"

I started to suspect this interrogation was a little more than just jealousy. I nodded. "Yes." I admitted. "I guess I always have."

"How was it?"

I wrung my hands and shrugged. "Good. He's older, but still has a..." I caught my words and fell silent.

"Has what?" Lukas insisted.

"He has... a nice cock." I sniffed.

"Bigger than mine?" He asked.

Holy shit! Did he really want to hear this? I nodded. "A bit." I said. "Not huge, but... you know."

"And then you fucked him?" He asked, staring at me.

Again, I shook my head. "We, uh... got into a sixty-nine first." I said nervously, a little worried if this was just the calm before the storm.

"Must have been awkward." He said and sipped his drink. "He was pretty tall if I remember."

I nodded. "He, umm... piled pillows behind his head and... pulled me kind of up his chest." I shuddered remembering George holding me there with my mouth full of that lovely cock, and his mouth doing wonders to my pussy. "We did that for a while, and..." Oh god. Do I admit this too? I'd come so far already, I supposed I had to. "And then you called."

He blinked. "He was there when I called. I thought you were in the..." He huffed. "in the gym. Right." He shook his head that he didn't catch on when he talked to me that night. "And the heavy breathing?"

I nodded. "That's when we started having sex."

"And how did that work?" he frowned. "I mean, were you on top so you could hold the phone?"

I shook my head. "He sort of pinned me down on the bed and... fucked me from behind."

Lukas definitely grinned that time, and he shifted in his seat like he was uncomfortable. Was he getting aroused by me telling him about this?

"And how was that?" he asked.

Oh god! He was! He was enjoying this! I decided I needed to tell him anyway. Maybe if he got turned on by it, he wouldn't stay angry. I had to try. "He was... really aggressive." I sighed. "He really fucked me hard and wouldn't stop until he came in me. He made me cum twice before he did. I couldn't move for an hour."

"And did he spend the night with you?" He asked, and I sensed his jealousy again.

I shook my head, and through my tears, I managed a half grin. "No. He left me there like he would a common whore. Fucked me and left me full of cum. It was sex, not some secret romance."

Then he did grin and nodded. "Well, that's good at least."

"Lukas, honey. None of this was about me loving anyone else. I was horny and alone. That's all. I didn't plan any of it. It all just happened."

"Was he in New York with you?"

Oops, he knew I was in New York, and I forgot to call him that night. "No, he wasn't."

"Then why didn't you call?"

I gulped and considered trying to lie. I'm not good at it though, so after some hesitation, I forced myself to get it all out. "I, umm... met Ambrose." I said.

I could definitely make out a noticeable bulge under his shorts, and I suddenly wanted to see it. "Before you ask me for more details, could you give me a hug? I just need to know we can get through this."

He frowned at me still from his chair. Finally, he got up and glared down at me. "This doesn't mean I've forgiven you yet." He said. "I'm still furious."

"I know you are." I nodded. "And you have every right to be."

He sat beside me and we hugged. I held him close and sighed into his shoulder. Then I felt his hands caress my back, then drift down to my hips, and then around my ass. I moaned in relief and sat back a little less worried.

"Who's Ambrose?" he demanded but more quietly.

"A nice English gentleman on a business trip." I said. "We met in the hot tub after supper. I just wanted to soak and relax, but we started a conversation, and he was really nice."

"So, of course, you had to fuck him." He growled.

I smiled and shook my head. "No. I learned from my mistake with the captain. I didn't let Ambrose fuck me. He wasn't happy about it, but I insisted." I slid closer, and Lukas didn't pull away, so I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"What happened then? Why is he worth mentioning?"

"Well, I didn't let him fuck me..." I said, "but we found other fun things to do."

"Did you, now?" he sounded like he was grinning.

I nodded. "We went into the sauna, and I was turned on again, so I increased the temperature. I thought, maybe if it was hot enough, I'd have an excuse to drop my towel in there." My hand lightly rested on my honey's growing bulge, and I let my fingers lightly trace the shape of his cock under his shorts.

"Did it work?" he asked. "Did you lose your towel?"

I nodded. "But then I had to disappoint him." I sighed. "I said no fucking, and no blowjob."

Lukas put an arm around me. "Ha! I'm sure that's not what he wanted to hear." He chuckled.

I giggled. "Nope. But I told him that he'd been such a gentleman all night, that I'd give him something special. I made him promise not to fuck me, then I dropped my towel again, bent over, and let him rub his cock between my ass cheeks."

"Oh yeah." He growled. "That'd do it. And he behaved?"

I nodded. "It was hard to resist. I mean, having his cock so close to my pussy, but not giving in. It was maddening. But he did it. Just rubbed his cock against my ass and just when he was about to cum, I got down on my knees and let him cum all over my face." I giggled. My hand was firmly stroking Lukas by this point, and I wanted more. I started working on his zipper.

"Lucky nobody caught you." He groaned.

"Wellll..." I drawled.

"No! You got caught?" He laughed.

I fished his cock out of his shorts and started stroking him as his free hand came up to gently play with my tits. "Some accountant looking guy walked in on us just as he started spraying me with cum." I giggled. "You should have seen the look on his face. I thought he was going to pass out or something."

"Did you do him too?" Lukas asked almost eagerly.

I laughed. "Hell no." I snorted. "I just swallowed some cum and asked Ambrose to buy me a drink and we left. Had to get cleaned up, of course. I couldn't go to a bar with a face full of cum and more in my hair."

I'd never felt Lukas so hard since he fucked Stefi and me. He put a hand up my sundress skirt and found my naked pussy underneath. He growled his approval and started finger fucking me.

"That was it?" he asked.

I shook my head again. "We took our drinks up to my room, and I got him on my bed, and we tried the same thing, but sliding him between my pussy lips this time." I moaned as Lukas's fingers were now sliding between my lips too, and I shifted my position to give him more room.

"I let him control me at first," I said, "but then I just rode him like I was fucking, but still wasn't. Oh god. I had no idea I could cum like that."

I made another soft moan as Lukas turned my new position to his advantage and started finger fucking me while one of his wet digits probed at my tight rear. He knew I enjoyed anal now. Stefi taught me the pleasures of that wonderful experience, and I'd let Lukas give me anal whenever he wanted in the days since.

"And that was it?"

I nodded. "Ambrose came all over his belly. I licked some up and he loved it. Said I gave an old man a very special gift."

"Old man?" Lukas scowled. "How old was he?"

I giggled. "I thought he was like forty-five, but he turned out to be fifty-nine!"

"Geeze, babe! He was old enough to be your father... no! your grandfather!"

"I know!" I laughed. "He left and I decided not to call the captain in Miami."

Lukas lifted a brow. "Miami?"

"Oh, yeah." I nodded. "He wanted me to meet him again in Miami so we could go fuck at a nude beach. But once I thought about it, and realized I could get off without actual sex, I decided against it."

"Oh, well aren't you special. Just one little fling," he said a little caustically, "and you downshift from hard pounding to cock rubbing. Fucking wife of the year."

I stopped pumping his cock and turned to look at him. "If I can admit to cheating on you," I said bitterly, "which wasn't easy, by the way, the least you can do is admit how much it turned you on just now to hear me talk about it."

He stared hard at me for a moment, then sighed. "Yeah, I guess." He frowned.

I nodded and cuddled close again, taking his still rock-hard cock in my hand. "You know what I think?" I said as I slid down toward his erection. "I think the thought of me actually being a dirty redheaded slut turns you on." I gave the head of his thick cock a lick.

"Is that what you think?"

I nodded and sucked his cock a moment, just letting the head in and swirling my tongue around the tip. Then I took him to the back of my throat and moaned. I know he loves that. I slurped off again and sighed. "That's what I think." I said. "You'd probably love it if you could take me someplace and watch me fuck other guys, wouldn't you?"

I continued sucking his cock as he groaned and moaned to my efforts.

"Come on." I coaxed him. "Admit it."

"Okay, yeah." He hissed. "But I want to be there."

I got off the couch and went to my knees in front of him. "Of course, baby." I sighed and started bobbing my head up and down his luscious cock. I had been giving Lukas deepthroat blowjobs for years. It was easy with him since I was so familiar with his cock. I did it now, sliding him all the way down until there was no more to take. Then I sucked back off again and smiled. "But if I did happen to mess up again, and I just happened to get laid while away somewhere, and I came home and told you all about it while you did to me everything they did, you'd forgive me, right?"

He groaned with frustration and need. "Would you be okay with me fucking other women behind your back?" he demanded.

"Oh baby." I purred. "I'd want pictures."

He chuckled. "Yeah, sure." He said doubtfully. "Now suck that cock."

"My pleasure, honey." I smiled and went back to work gobbling up his manhood.

I think one of the things I like most about giving head is how easily I can control the pace and the way I can get a reaction. Most of the time. I've been face fucked several times when my partner would just grab me and ram his cock into my mouth. That's not as much fun. This time, I was in complete control.

I've been blessed with a big enough mouth and long enough tongue that I can do a little magic with my blowjobs. I took Lukas in until he touched the throat, then slid my tongue out to lick and tickle the underside of his cock. He loves it when I do that, and I can always get a great reaction from him that way. I eased back, sucking him slowly with lots of tongue action swirling around the sensitive head, then I'd do my tongue trick again.

"Get in the bedroom." He growled in his husky, lusty voice.

I sucked my way off his cock and flicked it with my tongue. "Why? What are you gonna do with me?"

He gazed down at me with what I could only describe as predatory eyes. He didn't just want to fuck me. He wanted to devour me. "I'm gonna fuck you like a sexy redheaded slut."

"Ooo, I like that name better than dirty redheaded slut." I cooed. That hungry look in his eyes had me wet and trembling already. I couldn't wait to be pounded into the bed by his ravenous cock. I got up and scooted into the bedroom.

Lukas came in and stood in the doorway. "Take that thing off." He demanded.

I felt weak in the knees at his commanding voice. It was so sexy how aggressive he was being. I unbuttoned my sundress slowly, then lifted it off and tossed it on the floor.

"Now me."

Oh god! My heart was racing so fast I felt a little dizzy. "Yes, my love." I came over and pulled his shirt up as far as I could. I'm only five three, and Lukas is six even, so he needed to help. Then I dropped to my knees and removed his belt. I pulled his shorts down and let him step out of them. Then I slowly tugged his underwear down and got smacked in the face as his stiff cock sprang out. I giggled and gently took his erection in hand. "God, your so hard!" I purred.

"On the bed." He pointed and I nodded.

"Yes, my love." I got up and went to the bed, then threw myself onto the mattress and crawled up to the pillows. "What do you want to do to me first?"

He got on the bed and knelt there. "Tell me how the captain did it."

I shivered and recalled the events of that incredible experience. "Okay. Umm... I was lying on my belly, like this." I sprawled out and looked back at him. "I was on the phone with you, trying to talk while he started to take me. Umm, first, he got behind me."

Lukas parted my legs and knelt there.

"Yes, like that." I whimpered. "Then he grabbed my feet and pulled me back to get between my thighs."

Lukas grabbed and pulled so hard, I thought I might get a comforter burn, but it made me moan in anticipation.

"He made me spread my legs as far as they could go." My honey pushed until I winced. I felt so vulnerable, and my pussy was so warm and wet. "Then he put his cock in me and started to fuck me, real deep and slow."

"Slow?" Lukas said even as he mounted me.

"At first, while I was on the phone." I felt my honey's manhood split my pussy lips and he glided right in. I was so wet.

"Damn, Gin." He snickered. "Having fun?"

I moaned and giggled. "God yes. Mmm, harder."

He lunged into me like he was trying to break me in two... and I was absolutely loving it. After a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore. "Oh, yes. Oh... then he grabbed my wrists and pinned me down."

Lukas growled his approval and grabbed on tight.

"And while he held me down, he started to fuck me so very hard and fast... and he didn't stop till he came deep inside me... no matter how much I begged him to let me rest."

Lukas leaned down so he was near enough to whisper in my ear. "You begged him?"

I nodded in anticipation. "I did. I was so..."

He cut me off with his sudden attack on my pussy. His thrusts were shoving me up and back on the bed, and I was crying out with every nearly painful plunge. My fists grabbed the blanket, and I recalled how I did the same with the captain. Arching my back as much as I could, I surrendered to my Lukas completely. I vaguely recall urging him on. "Yes! Fuck me harder! Don't stop!" and the like.

As Lukas got closer, he pulled one of my arms behind my back. Did that happen in the Caymans too? I thought it might have. He then leaned down, still not letting up, and hissed through his hard breathing. "You're my dirty redheaded slut. Aren't you?"

I gasped and moaned. "Yes! All yours."

"My what? Say it." He demanded.

"I'm your slut."

"Dirty, redheaded slut."

Another whimper and my pussy erupted in a mind-bending climax. I could hardly think, or breathe, let alone speak. When I felt the last convulsions ebbing, I realized Lukas was still growling at me.

"I want to hear you say it!"

I moaned long and loud, then gasped for breath and shrieked into the bed. "Yes! I'm your dirty redheaded slut!"

"Good girl." He kept pounding my drenched cunt like a madman, hammering me into the mattress with complete abandon. I came again in a matter of minutes, and my Lukas was still pounding into me. "Easy." I pleaded. "So hard..."

He didn't ease up, just held me down tighter and kept his frantic pace.

"Oh! Too much!" I whimpered. "Stop! Let me! Ow!"

He was ruthless, and hurting me, but at the same time, I was loving it. My panting and gasping for air seemed to make him go even harder. I don't know how long he tormented me like that, but I was starting to get a little sore down there.

Finally, mercifully, he pulled out and rolled me over, straddled my chest and sprayed his cum all over my face. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue just in time to get a taste.

12