Ginger's Little Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted and panting for air, I lay there just looking up at my husband and his confused expression.

I reached for his hand. "What?" I gasped. "What's wrong?"

He frowned at me, sweat dripping from his brow and making his chest glisten. "You fucked other guys." he said obviously. "And without me."

I pouted. "Baby. You have to know I would never try to hurt you." I said. "I know I screwed up, and I won't do it again." I recovered enough to sit up and leaned in to kiss him slow and deep. "From now on, I won't do anything like that except with Willy and Stefi."

"No, you don't get it. I like you as a slut wife!" he grinned.

I blinked at him. "A what, now?"

"Slut wife." he said more forcefully. "A wife who behaves like a slut."

Again, I blinked. "I don't understand." I said. "You... want me to fuck other guys?"

He shrugged a little with a subtle grin. "Maybe, if I can have a say in it."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know." He shrugged again. "I kinda always had a fantasy about inviting some buddies over and finding some excuse to get you to fuck them."

"Oh god." I gasped. "Well, I don't think..."

"We could do that nude beach fantasy of yours," he said eagerly. "Take you there and you can give blowjobs to some strangers. Maybe join a swingers club or something."

"Lukas, honey. That was just roleplay." I pleaded. "I don't really want to fuck other people. Stefi and Willy are more than enough for us, right?"

"No." He insisted. "No. I think I want to do this more. You looked great fucking Willy. And I can just imagine how hot it was with you pinned down on that bed getting fucked by your Captain." He grinned down at me as I was thinking I broke him somehow. "I think you should be my slut-wife from now on. We might really like it."

I couldn't believe my ears. "Baby, I don't think that would work for us."

He huffed. "Oh, come on. How can we know unless we try it?" I was about to reply when he held up a hand. "I don't need an answer now. Just think about it. Okay?"

He rolled off the bed, and looked positively pleased with himself... and just a half hour before I thought he might rip my head off. He kissed me and jumped in the shower.

A slut wife? Me? Why would he want that? Why would he want to have other guys fuck me? I thought he was the possessive jealous type. Had I been wrong? Or had he changed like I did after our swap with Willy and Stefi?

I wished they would be enough for him to indulge in his extramarital activities. If he went over there and fucked Stefi while I was away, it wouldn't bother me. I'd want pictures, that part was true. But it wouldn't bother me. And I had hoped that if I went and fucked Willy and/or Stefi without him, he'd be okay with that too. But to invite friends over with the intent of getting them to fuck me...?

He said I could just think about it. But maybe I could get some advice from a fellow slut wife. Well, Stefi wasn't a wife, but close enough. Maybe she could help me decide how to handle this. I promised I'd tell her all about my trip anyway. I'll see if I can invite myself over for drinks in her hot tub and get more of her sage advice. I tried to get up to find my phone, but the pounding Lukas just gave me had rendered my legs uncooperative for the moment. I'll just relax for a while.

12