Ginny and Mrs. Bright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers

"Are you going to, you know ...?" she asked.

"Yes I most definitely am!" I exclaimed.

"Oh can't I go somewhere and take a quick shower?"

"Absolutely not! I don't want you odorless and antiseptic. I want you smelling like you, like a woman."

"Oh, okay, then I won't worry," but she still sounded hesitant so I scooted down, pushed her thick thighs wide, and inhaled.

What I smelled was ... woman ... a pleasant waft of warm slightly sweaty skin, just a hint of baby powder and, frankly, wet pussy.

"You smell WONDERFUL!" I said, and proved it by burying my face between her legs.

Apparently Miriam had taken that long-ago nanny's words to heart because her pubes -- if not shaved -- were trimmed very short. So I was able to explore her from the smooth, stubbly skin just above her pussy to the plump outer gates guarding the thin folds of her inner lips. I dipped my tongue between those delicate guardians and tasted her juices for the first time.

Gathering some of her wetness on the tip of my tongue, I savored her taste. Yes, there was a definite tang, not quite citrussy, but distinct and unique. Like nothing I'd ever tasted. I wanted more! This time I pushed my tongue between her lips and drove it deep, as deep as I could, stroking her inner walls and finding more of her wetness the deeper I went. Slowly I stroked the rim of firm flesh around her opening and was delighted to hear her groan with pleasure. Then I sucked until I had a wonderful mouthful of her juices overpowering my senses. I swallowed, so my face, my mouth and my throat were coated with her essence.

Miriam's hands caressed my head then as I licked from her opening up her slit to her clitoris. Feeling her big bump with my tongue I stroked across it slowly drawing a tense "Ohmygod!" My fingers pressed her lips wide giving my mouth room to encircle her clit and I began to suck it, lightly and steadily.

"Oh, oh! OH!" she cried to the shadows, "Ohmygod!"

Steadily I sucked, my lips around her clit, while she squirmed and cried out and her big hands gripped my hair. Her hips were thrusting slightly up to meet my mouth.

I knew she was close, her thighs tense and her breathing ragged, so I added a new sensation I felt would help her crest. Without warning I shoved two wet fingers hard inside her and started them pumping in and out. Her breath stopped, her whole body tensed and she exploded!

"Gaaaaagh! Aaaaagh! AAAAAAGH!" she screamed out of control. "FUCK-FUCK-OH-FUCK!"

Miriam's powerful body convulsed, nearly throwing me off, but I clamped my arms around her big thighs and kept my mouth on her pussy now licking her clit rapidly while shoving my wet fingers inside her again and again.

"OOOOH GINNY!" she cried, "YES-YES-YES-YES!!! OHMYGOD-YES!!!"

She spasmed and cried out and called my name, orgasming like a sudden storm bursting until finally she was done. I lifted my face away from her pussy, but left my fingers inside her and looked up to find her wide blue eyes staring into mine.

"That was ... " she whispered, unable to complete the thought. Her head fell back and another spasm swept through her, thighs squeezing.

She was looking at me again in the half light and I held her gaze as I kissed her lightly just above her pussy, then on each inner thigh.

"Ginny, my darling, that was like nothing I've ever felt. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"I don't think I enjoyed that as much as you," I said, "but it was wonderful just the same." And I watched her eyes go wide and her mouth fall open as I slid my fingers slowly out of her pussy. She sighed, "Come here."

I crawled up her big, luscious body until I was lying full length on her, kissing her, transferring her pussy juices from my tongue to hers.

We kissed and cuddled for a long time, our hands caressing up and down each other's bodies, our fingers dipping inside each other and collecting juices to be tasted and savored.

Afterwards Miriam was always correct and professional in the office, but every so often we found a chance to spend an afternoon or a night in bed. We spent many blissful hours making each other scream. She was a generous and inventive lover who was frankly better at satisfying me than any of the half-dozen guys I'd slept with. I mentioned once that I occasionally enjoyed being pounded sore with a big dick and a week later she surprised me with a strapon that scratched that itch perfectly. I even used on her a few times, but in the end we agreed that she wielded it better.

We were both sad when I accepted a better job in another state and it took Miriam a long time to find a new lover. But that's another story.


ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers
12