Ginny and the Girls

Story Info
Ginny gets two new clients, and they have some sexy fun.
6.6k words
4.76
12.4k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
185 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are 18+ years old. If subjects like lesbian sex, first-time sexual experiences, or threesomes are not your cups of tea then please move along - otherwise I hope you enjoy my story!

Please note that this piece exists in the same space as my Aunt Lotus series, but you don't HAVE to read those to enjoy this one (though it would introduce you to Ginny earlier.)

--------------------------------

Ginny leaned back in her desk chair, hand darting to caress the swollen, wet lips of her dripping pussy. She had just signed a contract with two wannabe-models, and both of them were gorgeous. They may not be the lovely Lily Feng that she had been fantasizing about recently, but they would make for nice additions to her clientele. In Hollywood there was a never-ending supply of hopeful, desperate females trying for their shot at a glamorous lifestyle, and over the last decade Ginny had built herself up as a top-tier portfolio photographer and magazine owner. She held enough power to blend her two passions: photography and lesbian sex.

Most women who walked through her doors were seduced into her bed not by Ginny herself, but by the distant promise of fame if their photos were seen by the right person. Ginny could reach such people, which meant that it was rare for a client to back out when things turned risqué.

Now that she was five months pregnant her libido was on overdrive, Ginny's body constantly in some degree of arousal, her mind able to conjure pornagraphic images all too easily. It was happening again, right that moment. The amateur portfolios of the two barely-legal girls in front of her were filled with pictures of them together in average places, such as school plays or charity events, but she was imagining what they would look like if directed into more sexual poses. After years of work Ginny's client assessments were almost always spot-on, and during their first meeting she had immediately pinned both of the best friends as somewhere between bi-curious and lesbian.

Twenty-year-old Bella was a tall, dark-haired Latina beauty, her large, D-cup tits and bubble butt exactly what Ginny typically lusted after. Eighteen-year-old Meg, on the other hand, was a tiny blonde thing; her breasts, at most, a pert B-cup. Ginny guessed that, based on the secretive, side-long looks Bella kept casting at her friend during their initial meeting, it would be easy to turn their upcoming photoshoot from sweet to steamy.

Just as Ginny's fingers began to caress her clit the doorbell rang, causing her to halt her activities. She glanced at the clock - five of one - and figured that her new clients had arrived a few minutes early. Ginny nearly had them meet at her office, but the room there was relatively small and with two girls she wanted more space to play. She got up, straightening her skirt and giving her hands a quick rinse before greeting her visitors.

The girls were waiting on her front step, eager, nervous smiles on their beautiful faces. They were dressed casually, as instructed, and a bit of bold, red lace peeked out from under Bella's tank top strap. Greetings were exchanged, Ginny quickly ushering them forward.

"Hello, and welcome! Step inside girls, and please make yourselves comfortable."

They followed her in, eyes going wide as they took in the luxury of her home. Hints of gold glinted in the afternoon sun, every piece of decor and furniture worth more than either of the back-water country girls had ever thought of having.

"Oh, Miss Ginny, I didn't realize you lived in a mansion!"

Meg's gaze trailed into each room they passed, her mouth slightly agape as she drank in the never-ending opulence.

"Of course, dear. Some of my clients have become extremely famous, like a certain singer known for her sexualized pop songs, and as such business has been booming."

When they reached the photography wing Ginny ushered the girls into the changing room, her no-nonsense attitude helping them swiftly get into their first outfit. The afternoon sunlight was perfect for her shots, and soon the girls were eating pre-cooked picnic food out on the photographer's lush, expansive lawn. Ginny's plan was to get them to go from fully clothed to nearly-nude, each outfit change signaling a different genre of photo they could showcase depending on what they were auditioning for.

As the afternoon progressed the girls had hundreds of photos snapped of them, and with each costume change Ginny would stage them closer together, their hands just a little nearer to each other's hips or asses, their lips just a smidge closer than before. At one point she had them posing on her couch in silky, short negligees, Meg's head cradled tenderly in Bella's lap. Bella was lovingly stroking her friend's hair, fingers idly sweeping down as far as Meg's hip, and at one point Ginny swore she saw Bella's fingers linger a little too long at the side of the other girl's breasts.

Their booked session time would be drawing to a close soon, and Ginny knew that it was the moment to put her plan into action.

"Alright girls, bikinis on!"

The duo changed quickly, meeting Ginny outside by her pool. The beauties were clad in tiny swimsuits, the matching, golden triangles of cloth leaving almost nothing to the imagination. Ginny felt her pussy grow damp, a spike of arousal shooting through her at the sight of the young models. She directed them to their spots, capitalizing on their pre-existing friendship to pose them extremely close. Bella kneeled next to Meg, who was on her back with her arms outstretched.

"Alright: Bella, I want you to put tanning oil on Meg. Get her nice and slick, and don't miss anything."

Bella and Meg moved to share a pool lounger, Ginny's camera shutter whirling away as the raven-haired temptress began to oil up her cute, innocent friend. With every click Bella's hands drew closer to Meg's breasts, her fingers roaming brazenly over the sides of the pale mounds.

"Oooh! Bells, that's so cold!"

Meg arched her back, nipples visibly hardening at the temperature change, the tiny nubs poking upwards beneath the flimsy, nearly see-through excuse of a bathing suit. Bella laughed, attacking her friend with another dollop of cool oil.

"What's that? You said you want more cold, right? Here, then, take this!"

Bella teasingly threw a leg over Meg's waist, pinning her down and running slick hands across the tops and sides of the smaller girl's breasts. Meg squealed, trying to wriggle away from Bella, but all that did was rub her barely-covered pussy against the other girl's crotch. Ginny frantically snapped photos, not wanting to miss a moment of the unscripted flirtation.

"Get off of me! Ugggh, you meanie!"

After a few minutes Bella relented, pulling her body back so that Meg could flip over. The Latina was careful, making sure to coat every inch of her friend's ass so that Meg wouldn't burn. Then they switched spots, Meg's tiny, pale hands a blur across Bella's darker skin. Meg was much more reserved, only getting as close to Bella's tits and ass as she had to, and by now Ginny had deduced that Bella was the key to getting some action from the two girls. Meg clearly followed Bella's more dominant lead, which would serve Ginny well if she played her cards right.

Once the girls were oiled up she had them move over to a beach blanket spread by the pool's edge. There Meg splashed her feet about, accidently kicking up enough water to drench both of their front sides.

"Hey, watch it!"

Bella shrieked, the sun shimmering on her hair as she gave Meg a playful shove. Meg retaliated, her shoulder bumping gently into Bella's side, and that kicked off an all-out fake shoving match. Bella had the upper hand, her toned, athletic body easily overpowering Meg's tiny frame. At one point Meg tried to twist away, but the oil on their interlocked hands caused her grip to slip; she plummeted into the pool, grasping at Bella and dragging the older girl into the water with her.

When the duo emerged moments later Ginny's camera was on overdrive. Their curvaceous bodies glistened with droplets of water, and their bikinis, now thoroughly soaked, were fully see-through. Ginny reluctantly handed each of them a towel, letting them dry off a bit, then she posed them back on the blanket. Now they pretended to read, Bella reclining next to Meg to point out something on a page.

"Good, but let's try this: act that what you just read was a hot makeout scene, and now you want Meg to check it out. She's too shy, though, so you'll have to do a little extra work to get her attention."

Bella nodded, repositioning herself so that she was leaning across Meg's back, her damp breasts pressed against the younger girl's shoulders. She brought the book in front of Meg's face, but used her free hand to tilt her friend's chin up.

Ginny nearly came.

The pose was lovely, the juxtaposition of soft and commanding making her cunt leak. The girls were naturals, and if all went well Ginny knew she was going to offer them regular work. As her camera clicked she decided to test Bella, eager to see how far the older girl would be willing to go.

"Perfect! Now, pretend that Meg is acting bratty and isn't paying attention to you. How do you discipline her?"

Bella smirked, her hand sliding down to Meg's ass. Without warning she gave the cheek a firm slap, Meg's body tensing as she yelped.

"Hey, what was that for!?"

Bella repeated the action, this time earning a soft whimper from Meg. Bella's voice grew a shade huskier, her cheeks flushing as she replied.

"It was for the camera."

Ginny wanted to touch herself so badly, to have both of the girl's tongues up her pussy, that she nearly missed the shot. She managed to capture it, however: Meg's face was forever screwed up in discomfort as Bella's hand bounced back off of her bikini-clad, reddening ass cheek.

It was lovely.

Putting on a disarming, casual grin Ginny smiled, dropping her bait right into the pond.

"That was absolutely perfect! Since you two seem comfortable enough together, and are so good at taking directions, I'd like to invite you to do some spicy poses. I only make this offer to certain clients, and the process is simple: for a $150.00 upcharge I'll take a few special photos and/or a video, as long as you're willing to pose semi-nude. This photoshoot add-on doesn't appeal to everyone, of course, but I'll tell you right now that it opens more doors in this line of work."

Bella looked up, gazing at Ginny through long lashes.

"What kind of poses?"

Hook, line and sinker.

The photographer snapped a picture, capturing Bella's inquisitive gaze. She gave a one-shoulder shrug, as if her answer weren't a big deal.

"Just some teasing stuff, like almost kissing each other, or maybe a little bit of fake touching. A lot of magazine spreads, or even movie parts, will require you to be very intimate with another person who's sometimes the same gender, so having shots like that already available in your portfolio goes a long way. When you're up against twenty other similar-looking girls it pays to have something to show that's bold."

As Ginny had been talking Meg had begun to worry at her bottom lip, her head already shaking at the suggestion.

"I don't think I'd be comfo..."

"We'll do it!"

Bella had cut her friend off, earning a glare from the younger girl.

"Bells, no! I don't want people thinking I'm a slut..."

Ginny bit back a sigh, having heard the exact same words from dozens of other girls. They didn't want their image, or their family's perception of them, ruined, but they needed to realize that they would miss out on big opportunities if they weren't willing to show a little skin.

"Girls, let me make this clear: the choice is yours. If you aren't willing to do this then no one is going to force you; but, as I said, it will give you so many more opportunities. No one thinks less of celebrities when they shove their tongue down someone's throat for publicity, especially girl-on-girl, and you shouldn't think less of yourselves if you do the same thing. Exposure is exposure in this industry, and if you don't do it then you can bet that someone else will!"

She wasn't wrong, her jaded speech striking a chord in Bella. The girls exchanged a few whispered words, a worried glance sliding from Meg to Ginny, but it seemed that they had reached a decision. Bella was already on board, and as soon as Meg gave a tiny nod of approval the older girl rose to her knees, looking to Ginny for instruction.

"We'll do it, Miss Ginny. What's next?"

Ginny licked her lips, drinking in the sight of the two beautiful teens. She longed to see them eat each other out, their tongues exploring each other's bodies, but first she would have to find out if they'd go even half that distance.

"Follow me."

She escorted the duo upstairs, allowing each one to use a different bathroom to shower off the oil and chlorine. She did their hair and makeup, then gave them each a set of lingerie that she thought highlighted their personalities. Meg tried to protest her outfit, claiming that she had never worn something so intimate, but Ginny shrugged the girl's protests off. With an impatient wave of her hand she cut off Meg's babbling, a simple answer sufficient to convince the girl that it was necessary.

"You need to be comfortable in even the most revealing of costumes, and with Valentine's Day just around the corner marketing directors will be pleased to see that you can capitalize on any holiday."

Meg's shoulders hunched, the teen unable to refute the photographer's logic. The girls went to get changed, and while they were gone Ginny had transformed her bright, cheery bedroom into a dark, romantic hideaway. Light-blocking curtains now covered the windows, and a dozen flickering, battery-operated candles were scattered on various surfaces about the room. The bed had already been made up in shades of dark reds; her expensive, silken sheets and blankets creating a soft, sensual lover's paradise. To make it feel a little more holiday-esque Ginny had scattered real rose petals about, a bottle of sparkling grape juice next to the bed the perfect prop.

She had dressed Meg in an adorable, pink teddy, the peony-hued silk gracing the teen's midsection while her breasts were partially hidden behind dainty, scalloped lace. Meg's hair was up in pigtails, bubblegum-pink eyeshadow and lipgloss accentuating her delicate features. Bella, on the other hand, looked like she belonged in a magazine centerfold. She was dressed in the same shade of red as the bra strap Ginny had spotted earlier, but now everything was silk. Bella's lips were painted crimson, her eyelids dusted with scarlet glitter that shimmered in the candle light. Her body was cocooned in a cupless, figure-hugging red one-piece, glittery, heart-shaped nipple pasties giving her tits false modesty.

The best moment of creating Bella's ensemble, however, had been when Bella picked out the pasties herself when she had spotted them in a drawer in the bathroom. Ginny had been ready to have her keep her original red bra on, but when Bella had seen the pasties while rummaging for a blow dryer she had been fascinated by the risqué accessories. She insisted on wearing them, and the photographer wasn't about to say no. Now all she had left to do was put several automatic cameras on tripods, one on either side of the bed automatically snapping pictures, one recording from a ceiling mount and one at the foot of the bed recording, then she could call the girls in. Ginny just had to direct the hopeful models, and she would have a very special shoot.

"Meg, I'm ready for you!"

Ginny wanted to capture their expressions when they first saw each other, so she called Meg in alone first. She positioned the girl on the bed, pigtails fanned out cutely behind her as she lay on her back. Ginny took several photos, and then she angled one of the cameras towards the door.

"Bella, your turn!"

Her hunch was right: when Bella and Meg laid eyes on each other their expressions were stunning. Both girl's faces flashed with a myriad of emotions, quickly flowing from surprised to aroused. Bella's pupils noticeably widened, her tongue darting out to lick her lips as she gazed at her friend. Meg, for her part, was blushing furiously and could barely make eye contact. She had grasped one of her ponytails, spinning a lock of hair around her finger as she looked up at Ginny. Bella was the first one to break the silence, her voice an octave higher than normal.

"Where do you want me?"

Ginny had to actively bite her tongue; she nearly quipped 'between Meg's legs', but caught herself just in time. She cleared her throat, gesturing to the bed.

"Up next to Meg, face-to-face."

Bella complied, her ass swaying as she crawled up the bed towards her friend. She lay down next to Meg, toying with the girl's free pigtail while she smiled, offering the younger girl a reassuring grin.

"Hey, relax! This is what we came to Hollywood to do, right? We've got this, and these pics are gonna help us go so far."

Meg nodded, her blush spreading down her neck as she tore her gaze away from Bella's nipple pasties.

"Y-yeah, we did! Thanks, Bells."

For the next twenty minutes Ginny guided the girls through a series of poses, making sure that their hands were constantly on some part of each other. With each directive she brought them closer and closer, getting them comfortable with their interactions as their nubile bodies slowly pressed together. Occasionally Ginny heard a gasp or coo as hands were repositioned, and she harbored a sneaking suspicion that the girl's pussies were as wet as her own. Soon Bella was straddling Meg, one hand on her friend's hip and the other tilting her chin up.

"Yes! Great work. Now, pretend to kiss her. You can bring your lips just a centimeter from hers, and if you..."

Before Ginny could finish Bella was kissing Meg, her lips in full contact with the younger girl's.

"Mmmmph!"

Meg made a sound of surprise, her eyes flying open as Bella kissed her. Neither girl moved apart, though; in fact, Meg leaned forward into her friend's kiss. When they finally pulled apart Bella's eyes were glued to Meg, her fingers idly caressing the swell of Meg's hip. She looked over at Ginny, winking at the startled photographer.

"Was that good?"

All Ginny could do was nod dumbly, her breathing labored as she gazed at the two beauties. She plunked herself down in a chair, watching the scene before her rapturously.

"It was perfect! The cameras won't stop, so how about you girls just play around, undirected? You can do whatever you're comfortable with, and I'll offer advice occasionally."

Bella nodded, repositioning herself so that Meg's head was resting on her chest. She gently stroked the other girl's hair, whispering something in her ear that caused Meg to squirm, the girl's blush renewing with a vengeance.

"Bells, no! That's crazy! This isn't THAT kind of photoshoot..."

A dismissive shrug was Bella's response, her eyebrows wiggling suggestively.

"It's not any crazier than you thinking about banging Samantha from the grocery store, and Miss Ginny will tell us if we're going too far, or making her uncomfortable. Right, ma'am?"

"Uh-huh."

Ginny nodded fiercely, letting the girls decide their next move. Meg shook her head, nose scrunched up as she denied the claim.

"I, I, no! I didn't like Sam that much, and this is way more than I've ever done with a gir..."

Meg's protest was cut off, her breath stolen as Bella gently cupped one of her lace-covered breasts. The older girl tenderly massaged the small, perky mound, her fingers pinching the aroused nipple pebbling beneath the pink material. Meg let out a quiet groan, her body bucking slightly in a subconscious attempt to get more of her tit into Bella's hand. Ginny held perfectly still, barely breathing in case any sound snapped the girls out of their intimacy. She prayed fervently that they would continue, and that Bella's hand would travel lower.

Awebb27
Awebb27
185 Followers
12