Ginny and the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
187 Followers

The sapphic goddesses must have been feeling generous, because her wish was granted.

Bella pulled herself out from under Meg, the younger girl landing back against a pillow. She spread her fingers against Meg's stomach, the silky lingerie allowing her hand to slip downwards unhindered, fingers finally coming to a halt at the hem of the teddy. She grasped the edge, pulling it up just enough to reveal the matching thong beneath it. The cameras whirled and recorded, capturing the look of lust Bella wore as she ran a single finger over the elastic waistband of the panties.

"Bells, that's close enough. Please sto..."

"Shhhh."

She planted another kiss on Meg's lips, the less experienced girl sheepishly trying to tug her lingerie back down. Bella yanked it firmly up, shaking her head as her arm shot out. She pinned Meg's wrist to the bed with a single hand, Ginny nearly cumming as the two girls writhed on the bed.

"Gotchya!"

Bella won, keeping Meg firmly planted in place. This time her kiss was more forceful, the teen excited by their war for dominance. Her free hand snaked back down to Meg's panties, gaze hooded as she broke their kiss.

"Bad girl..."

Meg whimpered, her body experiencing new levels of arousal as her friend slid the elastic band downwards.

"No, please! Not, not in front of...not in front of Miss Gin...oh, Bells! No! I'm, I'm so embarrassed..."

The older girl ignored her, focusing on her task as the rest of the world faded away. She had secretly wanted Meg for the last two years, but her friend had never shown real interest in anyone - not until Meg let slip that the preppy checkout girl Samantha from the grocery store was hot. Bella had hidden her feelings for too long, and she wasn't about to miss such a perfect chance to explore her crush's cute little body. Her fingers yanked the panties down, angling them just right so that Meg's pussy peeked out from under the teddy.

"Oooh, it's so cute! Your curtain matches your drapes."

Bella ran her fingers slowly through the small patch of golden hair above Meg's pussy, gently petting the girl's delicate fuzz.

"Bells, ooooh...don't, don't talk like that! I, I don't know about all of this..."

"Yeah, but you trust me, right? Just like you always have? Give me a chance, and I promise I'll make you feel good."

Meg scrunched her eyes shut, unwilling to meet Bella's molten gaze, but she gave the faintest of nods. The older girl's fingers kept up their slow caress, inching their way closer and closer to their goal. A few heartbeats later they reached Meg's labia, gently spreading the teen's pussy lips to reveal her wet, pink center. Meg's eyes shot open, her breathing rapid as she gasped.

"No! This, this isn't supposed to be porn. I, I'm not...not while on camera, I can't...!"

Bella released her friend's wrists, using her freed-up hand to slide two fingers into the tight little hole. Meg groaned, her protest cut short as her pussy was penetrated. Delicate fists gripped the silken sheets, body arching. Bella began pumping her fingers, Meg's head tilting back to rest against the pillow. Ginny, an aroused bystander to their escapade, was groping her breasts through her shirt. She pinched her nipples, the erotic jolt shimmying straight down to her soaked pussy.

Bella's lips were back on Meg's, their lithe bodies pressing together in an erotic blend. Time meant nothing to the three females, each lost in their own realm of lust as Bella's tongue replaced her fingers. She ate Meg out, one hand on the writhing girl's stomach to hold her steady, the other gently rubbing the girl's wet little clit. The cameras caught at least three orgasms, Meg's virgin body unused to so much pleasure.

At some point Ginny had joined the girls on the bed to get a closer look, her shirt and bra long gone as she continued to toy with her nipples. She could see the juice from Bella's cunt leaking around the thong, the tan flesh quivering as the older girl longed for her own orgasm. Pleasing Meg had been her sole focus, but her body craved release too.

Ginny could help her.

"Bella, spread your legs for me."

There was no hesitation. Bella's legs parted, her panties sliding down easily over her cute bubble-butt as Ginny got to work. Within moments her experienced tongue was delving into the warm, wet pussy, Bella crying out against Meg's cunt as Ginny began pleasuring her. The older woman was an expert, her fingers and tongue quickly finding spots deep inside the teen that made the girl see stars. As Bella's first orgasm approached she lost her focus, her lips parted in a wail as she climaxed. She clung to Meg, her fingers lacing with the younger girl's.

"Meg, oh, baby girl, I'm cumming so hard...unnnggghhh, fuck!!"

Meg kissed Bella, capturing the older girl's cry as the latina came.

"Ummmmmphhh!"

Bella coated Ginny's tongue in a flood of juice, her tight little pussy clenching as she orgasmed. When the girls finally broke their kiss Bella was panting, her sultry gaze turning over her shoulder to the older woman kneeling behind her.

"Fuck, that was so hot!"

She wiggled her hips, her tight, dripping pussy swaying teasingly.

"Miss Ginny, please fuck me! I saw a big, purple strapon in your bathroom drawer, and I need it so bad..."

Ginny had never moved faster.

She returned a few minutes later, the fake phallus securely in place, and crawled up the bed to the girls. Bella had returned to languidly licking at Meg's pussy, the blonde now in a sex-induced haze as the older girl continued to pleasure her. For a moment Ginny let them be, lost in the beauty of two sexy, nubile young woman enjoying their first erotic experience together, but then her lust kicked in.

It only took seconds for her to be flush against Bella, the older girl spreading her legs invitingly. Ginny slowly slid the strapon in, unsure if Bella was a virgin, but no hymen barred her way. When she bottomed out in Bella the girl moaned, her pussy pleased with the penetration. Ginny's awkward baby bump would keep her from pounding the girl at a brutal pace, but she could still go fairly fast.

"How do you want it, sweetie? Hard or gentle?"

Before Bella could answer Meg spoke up, the younger girl replying coyly.

"Bells has been really, really mean to me, Miss Ginny. I think she needs to be fucked hard as a punishment."

Bella shook her head, the motion causing her hips to wriggle cutely.

"Meg! That's so naughty of you..."

Bella looked back at Ginny, biting her lip cutely.

"Fuck me hard, Miss Ginny. I've been a bad, bad bitch, and I need to be taught my place!"

Ginny ran her hand over Bella's ass cheek, giving the tan, firm globe a solid smack. Bella yelped, squirming sweetly as she gasped.

"Oh, fuck!"

Ginny grinned, grabbing Bella's hips.

"That's right, sweetie! I'm going to fuck you, you little slut. I'm going to pound your cunt until you cum, and I had better see your tongue in Meg's pussy when you do."

The mature woman began thrusting, her strapon burying itself again and again into the sexy Latina teen. For twenty minutes the three women fucked, their bodies tools of pleasure to get each other off. Eventually Ginny changed positions, laying on her back while Bella rode her. She wanted to play with Meg too, so she had the younger girl sit on her face, wet little cunt grinding down wantonly.

It was sometime between Bella's fifth and sixth orgasm that the girl grew overly sensitive, a long day in a new city wearing her energy down.

"Miss Ginny, uggghn, please, stop. I'm so tired..."

Ginny relentled, pulling her fake cock out of the exhausted teen. The girl flopped forward, landing on the bed and laying there with her eyes closed. Meg immediately crawled over to Bella, cuddling up next to her best friend. After a moment Bella opened her eyes, taking Meg's hand and giving the blonde a soft, loving kiss.

"Baby girl, look at Miss Ginny. She isn't done yet, not when she came so many less times than we have, so I want you to take my place. Let her fuck you, okay?"

Panic flashed in Meg's eyes, her head shaking wildly.

"Bells, I can't! I'm still...I, I've never...Bells, I'm a virgin..."

Bella kissed Meg again, one hand coming to rest on the girl's hip. She pulled Meg close, their breasts pressing together as they made out. When they finally broke apart Bella maneuvered Meg on top of her, keeping her lover face-to-face with her.

"I know baby, I know, but let me tell you a special story about my virginity, alright?"

Meg nodded her head, pigtails bobbing.

"Remember when you and Cindy were downstairs after the Godart's Christmas party last year, and you guys had just put on Gone With The Wind to watch?"

The younger girl nodded, the memory easy to recall.

"Yeah. We had made some popcorn, and were waiting for you to come down from the bathroom. Then you texted and said you felt crampy and needed to lay down."

Bella smirked, lips curling up.

"That's right, but I wasn't in the bathroom by the time I messaged you. That was a cover up; I was trying not to scream as Mrs. Godart was finger-fucking my virgin pussy."

Meg's eyes widened, a shocked gasp escaping her.

"But, but you said that you didn't feel good because of your period, and were going to nap in Cindy's room while we watched the movie..."

"I was in a bed, alright, but it wasn't the bed in Cindy's room."

Bella began caressing Meg's ass, her fingers occasionally dipping down to tease her friend's little cunt as she talked. Meg was squirming, her arousal growing as she realized she was about to hear a very interesting story.

"How did it start? I didn't see you spending any time with Mrs. Godart earlier that night."

Meg was correct; Bella hadn't been with the housewife earlier that night, but she had been flirting unsuccessfully with the mature woman for nearly six months.

"I was tipsy, after having snuck a couple of small drinks during the party, and a bit before you guys went to start the movie Shelly had taken me upstairs to have some coffee and a cold shower to help sober me up."

One of Bella's fingers slid into Meg's cunt, the girl moaning softly as Ginny's hands joined in the fun. The older woman added her finger, Meg now rocking her hips back as the two digits moved in harmony to slowly fuck her.

"It worked, but when I was in the bathroom there were no towels. Shelly offered to bring one to me, and I guess my inhibitions were still lowered because when she came into the bathroom I was waiting naked in the middle of the floor for her."

Bella leaned forward, taking a moment to press a gentle kiss to Meg's lips.

"Do you know what she did to me when she saw me, baby girl?"

Meg shook her head, cheeks flushed as she gyrated on the fingers inside of her.

"She fucked you, right there in the bathroom?"

The Latina chuckled, her turn to shake her head. Ginny added another finger, gently scissoring them inside Meg' tight little pussy. Bella continued, her voice husky as she recounted her sexual escapade.

"Wrong. She didn't do anything; she just wrapped me in a towel, then ignored me when I begged for a mistletoe kiss."

Ginny cocked an eyebrow, curious as to how the story would progress. Meg was too, her cute nose scrunched as she tried to focus.

"But, nnnngh, then how did she end up with her fingers inside of you?"

Before continuing her story Bella took her free hand and slid it between their bodies, capturing her friend's nipple in her deft

fingers.

"I begged her, shamelessly. I had been so insecure about my virginity, and I felt so much pressure to lose it to the ideal 'good boy' that my parents always said I would marry, that I rebelled and wanted to do the exact opposite. I always knew I liked girls, not boys, and I wanted to have someone introduce me to sex who knew exactly what they were doing."

Bella gave Meg's nipple a firm tug, eliciting an excited groan from the younger girl.

"I threw myself at Shelly, who I knew had recently broken up with her girlfriend, and she eventually gave in. That night she fingered me, ate me out and then fucked me in her bed with a thick, black strapon while you guys were just a floor away."

By then Meg had four fingers wedged inside of her, the girl's juicy pussy stretching nicely as Bella finished her story.

"Did it hurt, Bells?"

The older girl nodded, a soft smile on her face.

"Yeah, but it was worth it! She taught me so much that night, and after the pain stopped it felt sooooo fucking amazing. That's all I want for you, baby girl. I want you right on top of me as an older, beautiful woman makes you feel good. It would be so sexy watching Ginny break you in, and I'm getting so hot just thinking about the pounding I want your pussy to take. Do it, for me?"

Meg was trembling, an orgasm rapidly approaching. She tried to reply, to form some sort of cohesive sentence, but right then all she could do was moan. After a moment she caught her breath, the younger girl's legs shaking as she neared her climax. Meg turned her head, long lashes fluttering prettily as she gazed at Ginny.

"Please, I need to cum..."

In reply Bella planted a sweet kiss on her best friend's forehead, withdrawing her fingers so that only Ginny's remained.

"There, Miss Ginny. I think she's nice and ready for you..."

Ginny pulled her fingers out, scooting forward and positioning herself so that the head of her strapon was nudging Meg's wet cunt lips.

"Bells, I'm scared..."

Bella wrapped her arms around Meg, keeping the girl flush against her.

"Shhhhh baby girl, don't be scared. I'm right here with you, and this is going to be such an incredible memory for us. Miss Ginny is going to do for you what Mrs. Godart did for me; she'll get the painful part out of the way so that, when I fuck you next, we're free to do whatever we want without it hurting you."

The hard silicone began its penetration, slowly filling the young virgin up. Meg clung to Bella, thoroughly enjoying being so close to her long-time crush.

"Wait...you want me again, after this?"

The Latina shot a dazzling smile at the person she had spent the last two years pining for, her expression soothing the younger girl's worries.

"I do, baby! If you'll have me then I want to be your girlfriend."

"Oh Bells, yes..."

Meg kissed Bella, her eyes closed as she surrendered herself. The girls stayed locked in a heated kiss, their fingers intertwined as Ginny fucked the strapon deeper into the beautiful teen, and after a few moments Meg's hymen had been reached. Ginny halted, interrupting the lovers before she went further.

"Bella, I want you to use your fingers on her clit to get her off. If she's cumming when I do this it likely won't hurt as much."

Bella nodded her understanding, slipping her fingers between them until she found her lover's warm little nub. She began to rub gentle, wide circles on Meg's clit, the Latina's movements growing faster and smaller with each pass. Soon Meg was wailing, her pent-up climax finally ripping through her. In the same instant Ginny slammed her hips forward, sheathing herself almost fully in the girl's tight cunt.

"Ahhhhhh, fucking shit!"

Meg screamed, her body freezing as her virginity was taken. Ginny forced herself to remain still, letting the poor girl adjust, but it was a struggle. She wanted to ram her hips forward, to keep pounding the teen until she was satisfied, but she put Meg's comfort first. Bella was still rubbing the younger girl's clit, trying to keep her distracted.

"That's it! Meg, you're doing perfect baby girl. Look at you...so fucking cute. I love you."

The last words were a whisper, Ginny nearly missing them. Tears dripped from Meg's eyes, her pelvis cramping uncomfortably. She blinked back her tears, giving Bella a weak smile.

"I love you, too."

It felt so good to say it, to finally tell her older friend how she felt, that Meg found her lungs heaving a sigh of relief. The action trailed down her body, a nice side-effect of it being that her muscles relaxed. Ginny felt the difference, her strapon sinking the final inch into the girl. She carefully began moving, her thrusts glacier-slow, and she let Bella keep distracting Meg.

The older girl had moved her lips downwards, planting soft, sweet kisses along Meg's throat and shoulders. She gently suckled at the pale skin, giving the younger girl the occasional playful nip. It worked, Meg's body relaxing enough that Ginny was soon able to thrust in a steady rhythm.

It didn't take long for Meg to start building up another orgasm, her inexperienced little pussy tightening as her climax neared. Ginny was getting closer, the two nubile girls in her bed driving her lust to delightful heights. They were both so beautiful, so sexy, that the older woman knew she'd be inviting the duo back for more fun.

"Bells, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes baby, cum for me! Let Miss Ginny see just how good she's taking you..."

Another minute slipped by, then Meg was cumming hard as back-to-back orgasms spiked through her. Her cries were caught between Bella's lips, the Latina swallowing the sound until only sexy whimpers escaped. Then Ginny came, her knocked-up cunt squirting as she bottomed out in the cute teen. Ginny flopped back onto the bed, the strapon yanking out of Meg and waving obscenely in midair.

Ginny took a few minutes to catch her breath, and when she had she sat up to admire her handiwork. Meg's cunt was throughly-fucked, the labia pink and swollen while the girl's slit glistened with a mixture of fluids. Meg was satisfied, having greatly enjoyed the latter half of her fucking, but all she wanted was to be home in bed with Bella. When they had all regained some semblance of strength Ginny saw the girls out, kissing each briefly on the lips and inviting them back soon to play some more.

"If you girls ever want to get a little wild just let me know; I have an entire sex dungeon that you didn't get to see."

Bella and Meg's eyes widened, both girls wondering what sort of things a wealthy, sensual woman like Ginny would keep in a sex room. The woman slipped them her business card, her house number scrawled on the back, and told them to call that number if they were ever looking for another fun experience.

Awebb27
Awebb27
187 Followers
12