Ginny Ch. 01: Moving in with Papa

Story Info
Charles moves his granddaughter in, she needs help.
6.2k words
4.54
16.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by his son Trent and granddaughter Britney, Charles undertakes training another granddaughter, Ginny, to be the perfect cumslut. This is interconnected with my Britney and Katie series, the reading order is listed in my bio but it can also be read separately.

******

This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic. This is erotica, I don't like realistic characters, I want them clueless and over the top absurd. If you don't that's your business.

This chapter features questionable consent and rough incest, everyone is over eighteen.

******

Charles watched the airport arrivals doors with his hands fisted at his sides. He couldn't believe his own eagerness. His granddaughter was expected any moment, her mothers sent her to stay with him with the understanding that he'd tame some of the wildness they'd been noticing recently. It helped that his son, Trent, had started training his own daughter in their family tradition. For a while Charles had worried that it would end with him, but after Trent's wife died he'd picked up the torch with his little Britney, and when Christine heard about it, she was eager for her Ginny to be brought into the fold. Ginny didn't have a father of her own, Christine and Kathy had adopted her from some far off country Charles could never remember the name of, so it was up to him to set her straight.

As he watched the doors he thought back to his time raising his own daughters. Just like his father had with his sisters, as soon as Christine and Isabel turned eighteen he'd taken to fucking them. His wife had been hesitant, but it was a time when his rule was law, so she quickly came around to the idea. She was gone now, passed away over a decade earlier, but he could still remember the pleased look she'd have as she watched her husband with their daughters. Charles trained his daughters' bodies to take his cock however he wanted, whenever he wanted. The girls had been happy, after a little while at least, and now saw it as a pivotal part of their experience growing up. So much so that his other daughter, Issy, had all but cut off her family back when Trent had decided to forego the tradition.

For a long time he'd thought it was over for him, save getting to participate with little Britty, but Christine was giving him another chance at what he saw as his life's purpose: bringing a girl into adulthood, teaching her how to be properly submissive to the men in her life, and preparing her body for her future husband and family. Of course, it hadn't worked out that way with Christine, but he liked to think that Kathy still benefited from his teachings. She'd agreed to send Ginny to him, so she must see some value in her wife's experience as a young adult.

By the time Ginny finally walked through the doors, Charles was practically buzzing. The little toy in his pocket was calling to him as he watched her little body skip across the airport and launch into his waiting arms.

"Grandpa!" Ginny was a precious little thing, she was tiny and exotic with caramel skin and long dark hair that curled and fluttered down her back.

"It's so good to see you, little lamb." He squeezed her tight. When Ginny pulled back, smiling, Charles took her in from tip to toe. She wore leggings that hugged all the right places, a crop top so little that even her tiny teenage tits threatened to spill out of it, and tennis shoes so white they practically glowed.

"How was your flight, cupcake?" He asked, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. At 6'4", Charles was at least a foot and a half taller than Ginny. He could barely keep from throwing her over his shoulder and dragging her off to some corner so they could get started right away.

"It was okay, gramps, but I'm glad to be off that sweaty plane." She reached into the back of her leggings to pick out a wedgie, but when she realized he was looking at her, one eyebrow quirked, she yanked out her hand and blushed.

"I can see we have lots to get started on. Do you know why your moms sent you here?" Charles was standing with his hands on his hips now, looking down at her.

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Cause my moms don't want to deal with me?"

"Don't be a brat, young lady. Brats get punished. Now tell me why you really think you're here."

Ginny shifted, her tennis shoes scuffling on the linoleum floor. "Mom said you were going to help me. That I'm a grown up now and that means I need a man's influence."

Charles nodded sternly, but inwardly he was full of excitement, his cock hard in his slacks. "I believe there's a little more to it than that, lamb?" He raised an eyebrow.

Ginny sighed. "Mom thinks I've been hanging out with the boys at school too much."

School had been the longest sticking point between Christine and Kathy, Christine wanted to pull Ginny from her last few weeks of high school but Kathy disagreed. When they'd finally caught Ginny in a... compromising position, Kathy relented. A new school, even for just a few weeks, might be exactly what she needed. Charles decided he'd let Ginny's hesitation to share the whole truth slide for now, they had lots of time. Surely he'd have lots to punish her for. "Your mom is right. You can't be hanging around with so many boys, they'll turn you into a little tramp."

Ginny's mouth gaped at her grandfather's words.

"You're going to live with me and do as I say, I'm going to teach you how to be the perfect young woman." He continued like he was telling her the time, reaching into his pocket he extracted the toy. "That starts now, little lamb. Take this--" He held the vibrator out to her, Ginny gasped and her hands shot to her mouth. "And go to the bathroom to put it in." She she knew what it was, obviously. Charles was curious just how much experience his granddaughter had, this made him all the more intrigued. They'd soon find out.

Ginny just stared at his open hand. He held a small, pink, double ended vibrator. The part that would go in her little cunny was big and rounded and the part that would tuck inside her tight little pucker was a series of small balls. It was beginner sized, but he'd still come prepared. With his other hand he pulled out a travel sized bottle of lube.

"Use this if you need it. And don't just stare at it, Ginny, do as your grandfather says or we'll have to start your time off with a punishment."

This seemed to motivate her. Ginny sucked in a breath and snatched the vibrator and lube from his hand before rushing off to the bathroom without a word. Charles watched her, grinning, and his hand went to his pocket where he felt for his phone. He had an app that controlled it, God bless technology.

Christine had filled him on what she knew of Ginny's sexual history. Firstly, she wasn't a virgin. This was disappointing, Charles ached to take another cherry before he was too old to get it up. But her experience wasn't all bad, it meant he could do things like this. And as far as Christine knew, Ginny hadn't taken it up the ass, so he'd get to take that cherry at least. Christine was worried about her daughter, that's why she'd sent her to Charles. Ginny was wilder than she should be, more sexually promiscuous, bratty when her moms called her out, and Christine was worried she'd become the town cumrag before she could ever be taught the discipline needed to be a good woman. This was where Charles came in, with his discipline and training he could turn Ginny into the type of wanton whore that a man would want to marry, rather than the type he'd only want to fuck in some dark alley.

When Ginny returned to her grandfather, she was walking a little funny and looking at her feet. "Is it in, cupcake?" He gave her a warm smile.

She nodded but only glanced up at him.

"Both holes?"

Her cheeked reddened even further. "Yes."

"Yes, papa." He corrected. "You can call me grandpa or gramps unless I'm actively training you, then I want you to call me papa." Charles hadn't thought much about what his grandchildren called him before now, he'd found it nice they all used different terms. Not that he'd seen little Lily, Issy's daughter, since she was fifteen or so and Isobel had stopped bringing her by. But now that he'd felt his little Britty's cunny pulse around his cock while she screamed for her papa, he knew which he preferred in those special moments.

"Yes papa." Ginny corrected.

"That's a good girl." He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and gave her a tight squeeze, pressing a kiss to the top of her soft, dark hair. "I promise, we're going to have lots of fun, my little lamb, especially when you do as you're told." He caught Ginny's gaze and flashed her a smile. She returned it hesitantly. "How about we go get some ice cream before I take you to your new home?"

At this, her smile finally grew and Ginny nodded. "I'd like that."

"Good girl. Now grab your things, I'm parked out in the lot." He took the handle of her suitcase, letting her carry the rest of her bags, then he turned on his heel without waiting for her to keep up. His fingers were on his phone in his pocket, the app open and waiting, and when he heard Ginny skipping to keep up with him, Charles switched it on.

"AH!" Ginny yelped and dropped her duffle bag, it thudded to the floor. When he turned to look at her, Charles found Ginny with her knees pressed together, a look of horror on her face. She looked like she wanted to speak but she only let out a groan.

"How's that feel, little lamb?" He cooed, coming close so no one would hear them. "Do you like having both your holes filled? Does the buzzing in your little cunny and your tight rosebud feel good?"

She just stared at him, wide eyed.

"That's okay, cupcake, you'll find your words."

While they walked through the airport, Charles turned the vibrations down to a lower setting. Ginny visibly relaxed as they made their way through the parking lot. When they got to his SUV, he turned it off entirely. Ginny let out a long groan of relief. "So are you excited for your new school?" He asked as he opened her door for her.

She chewed on her bottom lip, catching her breath. Then her thighs were rubbing together, she missed the vibrations. He could watch the thought processes in her mind, she wanted to beg but she wouldn't. "Kind of, but I'm sad to leave my friends before graduation." She told him after a sigh.

When Charles climbed in the driver's side, he patted Ginny's knee next to him. "It's for the best, cupcake. Besides, you'll have your cousin Britney to help you make new friends."

Finally, Ginny smiled. "Yeah, that's true."

"We'll have fun together, little lamb. Your gramps can be a little strict sometimes, but I promise it's for the best, and we'll have lots of fun too. I can't wait to spend time with my grandbaby, your mothers keep you too far away from me. It's about time we do some bonding."

Ginny was grinning now, her whole demeanour had brightened. But it was clear she was doing her best to forget about the toy in her little teenaged pussy, he'd have to do something about that. "I'm excited for that too, grandpa."

As they drove through town, Ginny watched out the windows. She'd been to visit her grandfather before, but she'd been very little at the time. Most times he'd come to see her, they'd had a few big family gatherings at her house, with her Uncle Trent and cousin Britney too. Finally, they pulled into the parking lot of the ice cream place. Charles watched Ginny hop out of the car and he saw the moment she remembered she still had his toy tucked up inside her. She grimaced and Charles grinned, twirling his phone in his hand.

Inside, they sat in a booth. It was one of those classic, vintage looking ice cream parlours, with red vinyl benches and checkered floors. Ginny licked her pink bubble gum ice cream cone and Charles enjoyed his cup of rum raisin. He wasn't really there for the ice cream anyway. He was there to watch Ginny, to figure out how best to begin their time together.

"So, cupcake, tell me about the boys at school."

Ginny paused, her tongue against the ice cream. "Erm, what do you want to know?"

"Well, I want to know everything." Charles tapped his ice cream with the spoon. "Remember, you're here because your mom wants me to help you become a good, grown up woman. In order to do that, I need to know what you've been up to."

"I just hang out with the boys, grandpa."

Charles hummed. "But you let the boys touch you, don't you Ginny."

"Sometimes." She looked at her cone instead of him.

"How do you let the boys touch you, little lamb?"

"I don't want to say, grandpa."

"Do you touch the boys?"

"Sometimes."

"Your mom tells me you've been behaving like a dirty little slut. How many cocks have you had in that little pink mouth, cupcake?"

Ginny's eyes flew to meet his, her face was bright red. She shot glances around the shop, it was pretty busy but there was no one close enough to hear them.

"You need to be honest with me, Ginny. I can't help you until I know just how much of a slut you were for those boys at school." Still watching her, he pulled the phone from his pocket, unlocked it so his app was visible, and set it on the table.

"What's that?"

Charles grinned and tapped a button on the screen. Ginny jerked forward with a gasped cry, she nearly dropped her ice cream. "Papa needs you to answer his question, little lamb."

Ginny's mouth gaped and she started to writhe in her seat, whimpering through the vibrations in her holes. "Five, papa!" She said on a gasp.

Charles tsked. "Five cocks in that little mouth? It sure is a good thing that your mom sent you to me. Now how many cocks have you had in the that tight cunny?"

Ginny's eyes plead with him, but Charles just increased the vibrations. When she realized what he'd done, she answered on a groan. "Three, papa!" She was trying so hard to stay still and quiet but it was obvious how difficult that was becoming. The sound of her leggings squirming on the vinyl was like music to Charles' ears.

"Three!" His expression turned serious. "You are a little slut, aren't you lamb?"

Ginny only whimpered, the hot pink ice cream was dripping down her hand.

"Don't waste your dessert, cupcake." He nodded for her to return to the cone, adjusting the vibrations just enough that she felt relief.

Hesitantly, Ginny took a lick.

"Finish that off, little lamb, show your papa how you look when you sucked all those boys' cocks."

It took her a moment, but Ginny returned to her ice cream. The sugar seemed to renew her and before long she was licking and sucking it down to the cone. If Charles had learned anything about his granddaughters, it's that little girls will do just about anything for ice cream.

This was when he turned the vibrations up to high, including the bit on her clit that he'd been avoiding so far.

Ginny let out a surprised wail, the cone crushed in her fist. She caught herself, sucking in the sound so her face went red. Charles looked around calmly, caught sight of someone looking their way, concerned, and smiled at them, laughing. "Sorry about that, my granddaughter's just upset she's run out of cream to lick."

When he turned his attention back to Ginny, he could tell she was cumming.

"Is that good, little lamb? Are you cumming on papa's toy?"

She let out groan.

"Answer papa, Ginny."

She replied with a garbled, "Yes papa!"

Charles gently plucked the broken cone from Ginny's hand and set it down on a napkin, all the while watching her silently unravel across from him. When he was sure she'd had enough, he switched it off. Ginny slumped over the table, gasping for breath. "Your mom sent you to me because you're a slut." He whispered, leaning over the table to speak in her ear. "But papa's going to teach you how to be a slut that men want to marry, instead of the type they want to fuck in the back of some dirty bar. Your body belongs to me now, just like your pleasure does. If you're a good girl, papa will make you feel good, I'll make you cum, but if you're bad, papa will need to punish you. Do you understand, little lamb?"

"Yes papa." Ginny whimpered.

Sitting up, he took her chin to raise her head to look at him. "Papa loves you, little lamb, we're going to have such a fun time together." He tapped her on the nose. "Now let's go home, I can't wait to show you your new bedroom."

When they got to Charles' house, he carried Ginny's things, leading her upstairs. He opened the door to her new bedroom with a flourish. He'd thought about moving her into the basement playroom he'd kept all these years, but the convenience of having her across the hall from his own bedroom weighed out. It wasn't like they wouldn't still use the playroom, anyway.

He'd asked Britney to help him decorate for Ginny, the room had been painted a bright yellow and plastered with posters of musicians Charles had never heard of, young men, celebrities he didn't recognize. What he did know was that it was the perfect eighteen year old bedroom, and only steps away from his own. He'd used the time spent with Britney to fuck a few loads into her pregnant little body, too, on the very bed he now placed Ginny's duffle. He realized that moment that he hadn't changed the sheets.

"What do you think, cupcake?"

Ginny stepped in and looked around carefully. "I love it, grandpa." She smiled, setting her other bag on the bed.

"I'm so glad, your cousin Britney helped me with it the last time I had her over for a sleepover."

Ginny's eyes lit up. "Can Britney come over for sleepovers now that I'm here?"

Charles grinned, flooded with thoughts of all they could do. "Of course she can, little lamb. Now get yourself settled and then come find papa so he can remove his toy."

Ginny blushed, but she nodded. Charles left her in her room, but he didn't go far. He didn't want her sneaking to take the toy out without him. He'd originally intended to put off fucking her little cunny for at least a day, but now that he'd heard she'd had three other cocks in there already, he wasn't going to wait. If he was going to make her pure and good, he needed to fill up the space left by those cocks as soon as possible.

* * *

A short while later, Ginny found Charles in the kitchen washing up. "Grandpa?" She was restless, her feet shifting constantly. "Can you take it out now please?"

Charles grinned as he dried off his hands. "Soon, little lamb. Come, let me show you papa's favourite room." With a hand on the small of her back, he led his granddaughter through the house and into the basement. His house was large, still the same family home he'd raised his children in so many decades earlier, so the basement was equally big. It had two main rooms, one he kept as his own, it had poker and pool tables, a large and well stocked bar, and a bathroom. But the other room was what Charles called his playroom.

When he gently nudged Ginny into that room, she let out a gasp. Charles shut the door behind them.

"This was the room your mommy and aunt and uncles used to play in when they were kids." He explained, letting Ginny take it all in. "When they were all grown up, I made a few changes in line with what had changed in our family, but it's mostly stayed the same." Charles made his way around the room, it was so full of memories. His hand brushed over the rocking chair he'd had adapted, and he grinned when he thought of just last weekend when he'd had little Britney on it, rocking back and forth with her mouth wrapped around his cock. "I've always hoped to bring one of my grandbabies here when they were old enough, and now that you're here little lamb, papa's had the pleasure of hosting two of my beautiful granddaughters in my favourite room."

12