Ginny Ch. 01: Moving in with Papa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginny looked around the room, eyes wide. It was a lot to take in, he had to admit.

The room had a little bit of everything: the bunk beds his girls had used, he'd had them brought down from their bedroom when they turned eighteen and got their own adult beds. Same with the rocking chair, which he'd had adapted for its purposes as a damn fine throat fucking aid. There was a thick foam play mat in one corner, an examination table he'd snagged from his office when theirs were replaced, an old TV and love seat in another, and a high tech sex swing hanging from the ceiling. He'd even had a breeding bench made, years earlier, not that he ever thought he'd be lucky enough to use it. Christine had told him Ginny was on the pill, but he intended to put a stop to that as soon as possible. Now that his son had already filled his little Britney with a baby, Charles found himself fond of the idea of the doing the same with Ginny. Still, the most impressive part of the playroom, and surely what held Ginny's attention, was his toy collection.

On surfaces and hooks around the room were Charles' many, many toys. There were more dildos and vibrators than he cared to count, in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Restraints of all kinds were hung along the walls at his favourite stations: the bunk beds, the mat, the love seat, the swing. He had whips and crops, belts and paddles. Charles didn't consider himself an official member of any BDSM community, but he liked to have his fun and he had long ago admitted that he was a dominant man. He'd even stored some supplies from work in the room. Even if he was one, Charles wasn't above playing doctor with his girls.

He knew how it looked, too, to have adapted his children's playroom into a kind of sex dungeon with only minor changes to the childlike nature. Charles wasn't a sick man, though, all the changes had been made after he'd started fucking his little girls, they were eighteen and all grown up. He'd never once imagined anything of the sort before that point, he wasn't a monster. Charles simply enjoyed keeping up the facade of innocence, a reminder that while the girls may have been his wanton cumsluts in those moments they shared in the room, they were still his daughters and he their daddy. Or, rather, now, the eighteen year old beauties he'd brought there over the past week were still his granddaughters and he their papa.

"What do you think, little lamb?"

Ginny shuffled on her feet, her thighs squeezing together. He could almost smell her getting wet as she took in the room. His Ginny was new to sex, but there was no doubt that she was more familiar than when he'd brought little Britney and her friend Katie to the playroom last weekend.

"What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" He brushed her hair over one shoulder and wrapped his hand around his granddaughter's neck from behind. "That's okay, you don't have to say anything just yet. Come over to papa's work station." He walked her over to the examination table and the small cabinet of supplies he kept there. "Pants off." Charles told his granddaughter before he bent and slowly peeled Ginny's leggings and panties down, tugging each off leg off her little feet. "Hop up, little lamb." He said, standing to pat the padded table.

Ginny looked hesitant, but equally tongue tied. She pulled herself onto the exam table. "Yes papa." Charles was trying to be patient and do this right, but the glimpse he'd got of her little pink pussy as he peeled down her leggings and the sight of her pert young ass pressed to his exam table was nearly more than he could handle. Ginny's naturally tanned skin was practically shimmering, he couldn't wait to feel how tight her little holes were. Charles still couldn't quite believe he'd gotten so lucky, that so soon after he'd started helping his son with Britney, he now had a little one of his own to play with.

"Good girl. Now before your papa takes out his toy, I need you to tell me more about your time with those high school boys." Charles tried to keep himself on track, he needed to keep to the plan. He sat in front of Ginny on his rolling stool, then realized what was missing. With a quiet laugh, Charles plucked his doctor's coat and stethoscope off a hook next to him. Once he had them on he returned to Ginny, tucking himself between her legs. "Remember, papa is a doctor, you can tell me anything."

Ginny nodded and began swinging her legs. "What do I have to tell you?" She asked without looking at him.

Charles placed his hands on Ginny's knees, spreading her thighs just a little. He needed a glimpse of the toy tucked inside her. She'd put it in herself so he hadn't even had a good look at her cunt yet. When her thighs were spread and the pink of the toy was visible between the lips of his granddaughters tiny teen pussy, Charles let out a groan. With one hand still on her knee, holding her steady, he gave the toy a flick and watched for Ginny's reaction.

She jolted, her mouth dropping open. "Ah!" Her whimper was breathy, the sound went straight to Charles' already straining cock. He was lucky his slacks were fitted or Ginny would've already been scared off.

"What have you let the boys do to your precious little body, lamb?" Charles pulled his phone from his pocket and opened the app.

"Sometimes I let them--" She gasped, he'd turned on the vibrations in her tight ass. "Put their thing in my mouth." She finished in a rush of words.

Charles turned off the vibrations. "Call it a cock, baby. Do you like having cocks in your mouth?"

Ginny's cheeks went bright red. "Not really, papa."

"Hmm. Are you lying to me?"

Her eyes flew to meet his. "No papa."

"What else did you do with those boys cocks, lamb?"

"I touched them, papa, when the boys asked me to."

"And?" Charles raised his eyebrow.

"And I let them put them into my pussy." She admitted, looking away.

"Why did you do that, lamb? Why did you let yourself become such a slut?"

If Charles wasn't mistaken, tears were beginning to form in Ginny's eyes. She looked up at him, pleading. "I didn't want to be a slut, papa. The boys seemed nice and I wanted them to like me. It was only a few times!"

Charles sighed. "It's okay, baby." His hand on her knee gave a reassuring squeeze. "Papa's going to help you. But first you need to be punished for what you let those boys do."

A tear rolled down his granddaughter's cheek. "Yes, papa." She looked so damn pretty, sitting before him with her bare pussy spread before him, her long hair falling over one shoulder. He couldn't wait to wrap it around his fist... Charles wasn't sure his cock had ever been harder, he had to hold himself still to keep from groaning. But it wouldn't be long now, and he needed to see her ass turn pink before he could finally take what he needed.

"Papa's going to give you a spanking and then I'll help make you feel better, okay little lamb? You need to learn your lesson, but papa isn't mad at you."

Ginny nodded, wiping away the tear. She looked motivated, Charles could tell she trusted him. That was good, he wanted her trust as much as he wanted her body. He was going to hurt her, but only as much as he had to, and he would make up for it.

"Good girl. Come bend over papa's lap." He patted his knee. Silently, Ginny hopped off the exam table and positioned herself over his knees so her perfect little ass was perfectly visible and ready for his hand. But first, Charles tapped a button on his phone and the sound of vibrations filled with playroom. Ginny let out a garbled sound, half scream, half moan. He'd turned it onto it's strongest setting: all three vibrations, her pussy, her ass, and her clit were running on max. She tried to squirm beneath him, desperate for relief that she wasn't going to get. He wanted her cumming, over and over again, while he spanked her raw. "You have to hold still, little lamb. Take your spanks and your cums, papa's only trying to help you."

Charles spanked his granddaughter on the ass, hard. The crack rattled around the room and the sounds coming from Ginny jolted, her keening groan bumped like a hiccup.

He spanked her again, feeling the vibrations when his palm his the toy.

"That's two, lamb. You're going to get ten."

Ginny didn't reply, she couldn't. She was on overload, already cumming on the toy lodged in her pussy and asshole. Her breathing was ragged, she gulped in air between whimpers and cries. Charles wondering if he'd cum himself, just from watching her tiny body take his punishments while her little cunny came on the toy.

Charles spanked his granddaughter over and over, and she came on the toy vibrating in her holes over and over. By the time he reached ten, Ginny was a garbled, babbling mess on his lap. She'd soaked his pants, one thigh was covering in her girl cum. Charles couldn't believe he hadn't cum in his pants, watching her shake and spasm under him as her orgasms rolled together. When he'd finished, Charles took a deep, steadying breath, and hit the button on his app. The vibrator went silent and Ginny went limp, gasping and groaning. "You did so well, little lamb." He praised, rubbing her the pink cheeks of her ass. "You came so hard and you took your spanks like a good girl."

Slowly her breathing evened out and Ginny replied. "Thank you papa."

Carefully Charles lifted his granddaughter's soft body from his lap and placed her on the exam table on her back. Ginny lay there, her eyes fluttering. He couldn't have even counted how many times she'd cum, one just blended into the next while the vibrator pulsed in her holes and his hand rained down on her ass. She wasn't done yet, though, there was no way he was leaving this room without cumming inside her.

Standing at the foot of the table, Charles pulled out the stirrups and set them in place. He took each of Ginny's feet and carefully placed them in the holds. She didn't stop him, she could barely form words. She was perfect. It wasn't until Charles had unbuttoned his pants and gripped his thick cock in his fist, that her eyes fluttered open and she looked down at him.

"Papa..." The word was long and strained, her eyes were trained on his throbbing cock. "It's too big."

Charles groaned, his grip on the base of his cock tightening. "It's not too big, lamb, your body was made for this. It might hurt a little at first, since papa is so much bigger than the boys at school, but it'll feel good soon enough."

Ginny whimpered, still staring, but she nodded. Charles turned his attention to the toy still lodged in his granddaughter's cunt. With one hand still gripping his cock, he used the other to strum at the vibrator, nudging and pulling at it while Ginny writhed and whimpered. Her clit would be so overstimulated after all he'd done, even the lightest touches set her off. Finally, with a chuckle, he gripped the toy and pulled it from her pussy. Ginny watched, eyes wide and mouth open, as the vibrator dragged from her tight cunt and asshole, strings of cum clinging to her pussy hole.

"You've made quite the mess of papa's toy, baby, did that feel good?"

Ginny sucked in a breath and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. "Yes papa."

"Good girl." Charles set the toy on his exam tray before returning his attention to his granddaughter's dripping, gaping pussy. "Papa's going to fuck you now, little lamb." He said softly, Ginny just blinked down at him, her mouth opening and closing like a fish. Her eyes looked heavy, the orgasms had taken a lot out of her. "Don't worry, papa's just going to use your body and then you're all done for the night. We can watch a movie and order pizza." He finished his sentence by thrusting his cock inside his granddaughter's tiny teen pussy with a long groan. Ginny couldn't even make a sound, she threw her head back on the exam table, her mouth open wide.

She wasn't a virgin, he knew that, but she could've fooled him with how tight she was. Her little cunny stretched around her grandfather's enormous cock. Her body was so tiny and full that Charles could see the tip of his cock poking from her belly every time he pulled her hips back, impaling himself on her teen cunt.

"Papa's so proud of you, baby." He grunted, staring at the shape of his cock in his teenage granddaughter's tummy. He was torn between staring at that and the sight of her tight hole stretched around his cock. She was soaked from the vibrator, even though she was so tight he felt like his cock was being strangled, Charles slid in and out of her little body with ease. Glancing at Ginny, Charles confirmed she was as incoherent and out of it as he'd thought, he didn't have to worry about her, she was probably still coming down from the string of orgasms she'd had while he spanked her ass. So instead he focused on her tight teen cunt, fucking into his granddaughter like a madman.

Charles grunted and groaned at the pressure and it wasn't long before he knew he was going to cum. "Papa's going to give you his cream now, little lamb." He spoke through his teeth. "Papa's going to fill you with his cream as often as possible, we're going to make your body forget those boys you let touch you, make you nice and pure again." He grunted, thrusting in once, twice, then Charles was cumming. He held her hips tight to him, spurting his cum deep inside his granddaughter's pussy and filling her up. There was so little space around his cock that the cum starting oozing out around his cock almost immediately. He couldn't help but be annoyed, watching it get wasted. He was going to have a tougher time breeding his little granddaughter if his cum couldn't stay inside her.

When he finally tore his eyes away from his granddaughter's pussy oozing with his cum, Charles smiled at the sight before him. She seemed to have fallen asleep, so completely exhausted by their playing. Ginny's mouth was open a little, her eyes shut. She looked so peaceful, content.

With his heart full, Charles bundled his granddaughter into his arms and carried her up to her new bedroom. He hoped she'd wake soon, he'd meant it about the movie and pizza, and maybe another fucking. But until then, he set her on her bed, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Papa's so happy to have you here, little lamb."

12