Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 02

Story Info
Ginny's need for humiliation and submission continues.
8.9k words
4.36
70.4k
21

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

You should read Part One before starting this part. Again, thanks to Rman for his contributions and many ideas. They are greatly appreciated and enjoyed.

*

"Mike, if Ginny decides to sell herself at auction again, we talked about making the auction more entertaining in order to draw interest from the members." Jonathan said as they walked out from Connie's barn, after watching Ginny, Mike's wife, service three very well endowed black men.

"I remember. So, what's your idea?"

"So we do the inspection with Ginny in some type of bondage where people have access to her as we have done before. But after the inspection, we have Ginny put on a show with the three she just serviced doing what she just did but with a much larger audience."

Mike thought for a moment and said, "Ginny might do that. You know as well as anyone, Jonathan, that when Ginny gets into subspace she gets extremely submissive. Do you think Lester and his boys would do it?"

"I would talk to Connie if another auction were to happen." Jonathan said.

"In the meantime, let's keep this to ourselves." Mike said.

Ginny, still nude, was walking out of the barn with Connie and Grace. Grace was holding one of Ginny's hands and Connie the other.

"We are going back to the house for drinks. I think our girl has had enough for now." Connie said.

After their refreshments, they left. Ginny wanted to stay nude and sat in the back with Grace.

Grace finally broke the silence that so often happens when people are witness to an intense event. "Did you like what happened Ginny?"

"Yes, very much. I was expecting more pain, you know, spanking or paddling because Lester and the others usually did, or Connie for that matter. But the sex was really humiliating and that was a turn on for me. So, yes, I enjoyed it."

Jonathan asked Ginny if she would do that again. Ginny replied that as a submissive if she was told what to do by a dominant and that included having three cocks in her at one time, that yes, she would do it again.

Jonathan smiled and looked at Mike.

When they got home, Ginny cuddled with Mike on their couch. "Did you enjoy watching me?"

"Always."

I would like to try something if it is ok with you."

"I want to go back to the Erotic Boutique as a model. The last experience was, well, I am not sure how to explain it but being bound and used as a prop by total strangers was one of the most humiliating experiences and I was so turned on by it. At Connie's today it was good but everyone knew me and they know what I enjoy and what I am. Same thing at work with Scott and Kathy. There, no one knew anything. But, I realize that could have gotten out of hand so I would want you there but not let on who you are."

"That sounds like a fun time out, especially if I get to use something new on your butt. One thing though. You said your scenes at work with Scott and Kathy are also with people you know and know about you but delivery people see you naked or even bound."

"Yes, but only a couple of delivery people have seen me more than once. So, it's not quite the same as what happened at the boutique."

The next day Ginny, sitting at her desk naked, called the boutique. She spoke to Nancy and told her she would like to come back and be used in anyway Nancy wanted. Nancy was very excited about the idea and even told Janice while still talking to Ginny. Nancy said to give her a couple of days to work out some plans and that she would call Ginny back.

Later that day, Scott returned to the office and asked Ginny to come into his office. Immediately, Ginny thought it would be to service him or be spanked or paddled but when Ginny got to the office she was disappointed. Scott was sitting behind his desk and Kathy was sitting in front of it with an empty chair next to her. Scott asked Ginny to sit down.

Scott seemed a bit uneasy but began to address Ginny as if Kathy already knew what he was going to say.

"Ginny, there are going to be some organizational changes at the company. We are going to move six employees from marketing support back into our office from the warehouse across town. The employees are being offered a bonus to move back into our offices so I am pretty certain that they will accept. You will also receive a bonus as well because your responsibilities will increase. I know you might think that may create a problem with you continuing to work naked. With Mr. Matsui's urging I have spoken to all of those who will make the move, including Maria, and the three male employees are willing as is Maria. The two female employees aren't sure and raised the point that they thought you were being forced to work nude."

Ginny was listening and her heart was going a mile a minute. Was she upset that her submissiveness at work would end or was she excited by the new possibilities? Scott continued. "The move won't happen for three weeks, but unless everyone is on board for this, it won't happen. I have thought that it would be best if the employees heard it from you. If I invite them to a meeting here, you can explain why you enjoy the submissiveness and the humiliation."

"I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable with me working nude or being submissive in the office. I would tell them that and if they are not convinced we stop. Is that fair to all concerned?"

"I will set a meeting for the week after next." Scott said.

Ginny returned home and explained what had happened at work. Mike remembered that Ginny had a scene with one of the employees, Maria, and Maria's husband, Carlos. She told Mike that it was one of the most intense experiences she had had and hoped that they might have an encore. Their talk was interrupted by a phone call. It was Nancy from the Boutique.

Nancy said that they were planning an event that would require a live model. She explained to Ginny that it would be demonstrations of various toys and implements as well as at least one piece of bondage equipment. Customers would pay a fee that would be applied to any purchase and would get to try out their purchases on Ginny.

Nancy said, "You would get a commission on sales and that the items would be demonstrated on you. I suspect that the paddling and whipping will be more involved than last time if your ok with that."

"Yes, I'm ok with that. What else will be used?" Ginny asked.

"Dildos, plugs, nipple clips and weights, certainly some bondage equipment. We are going to limit the demonstration to 30 people who will buy their tickets ahead of time. We will put the tickets on sale tomorrow."

Ginny told Nancy that she was interested. "Do you want me naked and when?"

"Next Friday. You should get here at 7:00 that night and it will last until 10:00."

Ginny filled Mike in on the call and he had a grin on his face. "I am buying a ticket tomorrow so I can be there."

I think that's a very good idea," as Ginny took Mike upstairs to bed.

Ginny's appearance as a model was going to occur the night after the meeting with the returning employees at Ginny's office. Ginny was already in the office and nude when Kathy and Scott arrived.

"The six people being added to our staff will be here at 10:00 a.m. and I think it would be good if Kathy brings you into the conference room. Let them see you nude and get over the shock. I know it won't be for Maria since she and her husband have dominated you." Scott said.

"Do you think she and Carlos will want to do me again?" Ginny asked.

"Oh, I think you can count on it." Kathy said. "She has already asked me about it."

As the hour of the meeting approached, Ginny was getting anxious. She knew that if this was not agreed to that she would not work naked anymore and that was a key part of her submissiveness. She had long ago come to realize just how submissive she was and hoped that the group would continue humiliating her and even go further.

Ginny was at her desk and unseen by the group as they went straight to the conference room. Kathy came and got her.

"Ready?"

Ginny shook her head yes and got up. Kathy took her by the arm, and they walked into the conference room.

"Jesus, she really is naked," Ginny heard one of the men say and she looked at Maria and saw a sadistic smile spread across her lips. Ginny looked at everyone in the room and the two women, Allison and Rachel, we're not looking back.

"Go on Ginny." Scott said.

"I want you all to know that I am doing this because I want to, need to. The idea of working naked began when my error caused you all to lose a bonus. I felt very badly about that and was going to work nude while you took advantage of me. Since then, I have gone deeper into my submissiveness and do this with my husband's understanding and encouragement. Mr. Hughes and Ms. Bossert have been extremely helpful and have participated in my domination and humiliation as I hope all of you will."

When Ginny finished, Kathy began to lay out the ground rules. "Beginning Monday, Ginny will serve coffee and pastry in the conference room. She will be naked. You may, if you wish, touch or spank her when she is finished serving. She will assume any position you tell her and we will introduce more little games for our little Ginny to undertake. You may not call her any names and this will last between 8:00 and 9:00 am. Your workday will start at 8:00am so while we are enjoying Ginny's many charms, you will be on the clock. After 9:00am we return to our duties but Ginny stays naked. Any questions?"

The three men, Stan, Jerry, and Doug were staring at Ginny. Ginny looked at them and wondered what they were doing to her in their minds. The two women, Allison and Rachel would glance at Ginny, but not stare like the men did. Maria got out of her chair and stood on Ginny's other side as Kathy handed her an object. Each woman grabbed one of Ginny's nipples and pulled quickly attaching a clamp to Ginny's nipples.

Maria said that Ginny likes to be humiliated and she likes pain. To illustrate, Maria pulled on the clamps causing Ginny's tits to extend up from her body. To each clip she put a small weight on the end of each clamp and with a slap on her ass Ginny was told by Kathy to walk around the conference table and let everyone see or pull on her weighted clamps. Ginny made her way around the table. Scott really pulled hard on the clamps as did Doug who was really enjoying Ginny's torment. Allison and Rachel did not touch Ginny and hardly looked at her.

"This is how each morning will begin," said Scott. "We have other things that we will do but every morning we begin here at 8:00 am. Anything you would like to do to Ginny or make her do, just tell me or Ms. Bossert. Our meeting is over. Transfers should head back to the warehouse and box up your office supplies for transportation here. We will see you Monday."

As everyone left, Allison and Rachel were talking to Scott. "Come to my office." The three left leaving Maria and Kathy with Ginny as she cleaned up.

"I am looking forward to dominating you, Ginny, and so is Carlos."

"I want you to do that, Maria. I hope it will be soon."

"Yes, very soon."

Maria left but not before pulling on the weights attached to Ginny's tits. Maria smiled and left.

Scott returned and asked Ginny to come with him. Allison and Rachel were seated in his office.

As Ginny stood in the middle of the office, Scott said, "Allison and Rachel want to be assured that you're not being forced. That this is something you enjoy."

"Oh, it is!" Ginny said. "I want you to humiliate me and punish me any way you see fit. I know I cost you a bonus a year ago and I want to make that up to you by being submissive to you. Please, I need this and I would love for you to take part. Any frustrations you feel about anything, use me to ease those frustrations."

Rachel said, "Mr. Hughes said that you like to be spanked or paddled. Is this true?"

"Yes, and whipped."

"You want everyone in the office to spank or, uh, whip you?" Allison stammered.

Ginny said to Allison,"If that is what they wanted to do, I would not object."

"Look, you have to understand," Kathy interrupted, "Ginny likes this and it's not as if we are doing this to Ginny all day everyday. We limit Ginny's availability to that first hour of the day. After that, we have work to do except that Ginny is naked. We may add a humiliation like the nipple clamps this morning for a period of time, but that would be the limit outside of that first hour in the morning."

Allison looked at Rachel and the two looked at Ginny. They got up.

"I can't speak for Allison but I like my job and I will be here in the morning. I don't know if I will take part or watch, but I will be here."

Allison was a bit more committed. "I do not want Ginny harmed or bleeding. If that was assured, I think I could go along with this. I don't mind a little bit of kinky."

Ginny smiled at Allison but it was Scott Hughes who came up with a satisfactory idea. "Allison you and one other person can examine Ginny after every time she is put through her paces to make sure she is ok."

"That's fine, but it doesn't always have to be me. Rachel or two of the guys could do it."

Kathy thought that would be acceptable to all and they agreed that Ginny's submission at work would begin next Monday.

When Ginny got home she took a bath, gave herself an enema, and put on her makeup. Mike, half joking, asked her what she planned on wearing.

"I would just love to go like this, you know wearing nothing, but it is a bit of a ride and walking from the car to the store would be risky."

"How about this?" Mike said as he held up a very small t-shirt.

Ginny took it from him and slid it over her head. It only covered her tits but her ass and pussy were plainly visible. Ginny thought this would be good.

When they pulled into the Erotic Boutique's parking lot, Ginny could see that the lot was almost full. Mike thought it would be best if they went in separately, that way no one would know they were together. Ginny got out of the car and walked to the door with her ass clearly visible. Mike followed a few minutes later.

Ginny walked into the Boutique and the people inside turned to look at her. In her head, Ginny did a quick count and thought that there were at least twenty people in the store. She went to the counter but before she could speak to the clerk, Nancy came out and took Ginny by the hand and led her through the door marked Esoterica. Janice was inside adjusting straps on a St. Andrew's Cross which was positioned against a wall.

Nancy told Ginny that customers could test items on Ginny. The dildos, butt plugs, collars and cuffs could be used. But any paddles, whips, floggers and other implements could only be used on Ginny if purchased and they would be entitled to three strokes.

"We are expecting some thirty people and if everyone buys a paddle, and they won't, it would be ninety strokes. Can you handle that?" Nancy asked.

Ginny looked at her and told her that she had taken more. Nancy's eyes widened.

"You really get off on this, don't you?" Janice said.

Ginny just nodded yes.

"Well I hope we don't disappoint." Janice said.

"Okay. I'm going to let the people in. I want your hands cuffed behind your back." Nancy said.

Janice took a pair of leather cuffs and approaching Ginny told her to take off her t-shirt. Ginny removed her shirt and was now naked. Ginny held out her wrists as Janice attached the cuffs and pulled Ginny's arms behind her back and locked the cuffs together. Ginny's tits were now thrust forward and Janice couldn't help touching them.

"Let's get these nice and hard," Janice said and she began to pull on Ginny's nipples.

Nancy had opened the door to the room and those that had tickets entered. Ginny saw Mike and then watched as Nancy locked the door. Ginny looked at the people who were all looking at her. She saw the couple who had been there the first time Ginny had come into the store. The woman smiled at Ginny and a quick look around told Ginny that she didn't see anyone she recognized besides the couple and Mike.

Nancy addressed the group. "You may use our model here to tryout any item you choose but any impact item must be purchased before you can use it on Ginny. By the way, that is her name and the only name you may use to address her. She will assume any position you like and I want to point out that we have a St. Andrew's Cross against that wall."

Nancy then held up two alligator clips connected by a thin, metal chain, which she described, and attached them to Ginny's nipples. The connecting chain hung down almost to Ginny's navel.

"So you get a real idea of how these work, I am going to ask this lady to take the chain and lead Ginny on a walk around the room. Please feel free to look, touch or encourage our model."

Nancy handed the chain to the woman that Ginny recognized. She took the chain and pulled, causing Ginny to wince but also move forward. The woman led Ginny through the aisle and around the second aisle, stopping by the Cross.

"I am so looking forward to seeing you on that. I may have to buy more than one whip." She led Ginny back to the counter.

Ginny had noticed three other woman in the room but she could not tell if they were with anyone. The rest of the group was male.

One of the men had picked up a dildo and wanted to see if it would fit entirely in Ginny's pussy.

"You're going to need some lube for that." Janice handed the man a tube of lube and he applied it to the eight inch long dildo and said to Janice that he wanted Ginny on her knees with her head down and ass up.

"You heard him." Janice said to Ginny.

Ginny got into position and felt the man's fingers on her pussy as he pushed the dildo in. He didn't shove the dildo in but he pushed the dildo steadily and with enough force that Ginny's pussy didn't resist. He had the whole length inside her. The man stood back and admired the view. Then he reached down and withdrew the dildo until only the head was inside Ginny's pussy. Rotating the head, he pushed it back in. He repeated the process two more times and pulled the dildo out. He told Nancy he would take it.

Nancy pulled on Ginny's nipple chain and she stood. People were now looking in cabinets and one of the other woman approached Nancy holding a very large butt plug.

"Would this really fit in her ass?" She asked Nancy.

Nancy took the plug and examined the six inch long and three inch wide flair and told the woman that it should fit easily but that she may want to warm up Ginny's asshole with her fingers first.

"How do I know she's clean back there?"

Nancy pulled on Ginny's chain and asked her if she had a clean asshole. Ginny explained that she had an enema before coming to the store and that she was sure she was clean.

The woman smiled and had Ginny bend over. Janice handed the lube to the woman as she applied it to her right hand and squirted some onto Ginny's ass. She put one finger on the entrance to Ginny's ass and pushed. He finger was swallowed by Ginny's ass. She added another finger and a third. When she pushed her little finger inside Ginny's ass, Ginny moaned.

"Put your hand in," a man watching said.

"Hold on," the woman said to Ginny and she dipped her thumb into Ginny's ass and began to slowly push her hand in until she was in wrist deep. She moved in and out.

"Oh, you felt that, didn't you?" Ginny had felt the woman spread her fingers inside her ass and had jerked in response. The woman removed her hand and picked up the plug from the counter. Slowly, she began to push the plug into Ginny's ass. Ginny let out a moan as the plug was now seated in her ass.

"I want that leather paddle. If she can take the three strokes and not be able to expel the plug, I will take that, too." Nancy went and got the leather paddle and removed the price tag.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers