Girdled Ch. 08

Story Info
Sara finds herself more confused, with decisions to make.
3.7k words
4.6
13.2k
19

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I rode in Daddy's car, I wondered what Mommy's mood would be when arrived at home. It was late and I was tired after a long emotional day. I wasn't up for any drama. Daddy had suggested we should get home, instead of getting started with something that would add to the already existing tension.

Staring out the window, I felt Daddy's hand caress my thigh. I know he would have liked us to spend the night together alone in each others arms, but Mommy is already feeling forgotten and angry. We decided to go home.

I loved his hand on my thigh. I was wearing my dirty dress, still stained with Ray's dried cum, and no panties. Daddy knew what he was doing, his little finger resting against my clitty, gently pressing into it. It was driving me crazy, I wanted him to pull the car over so we could fuck in the back seat.

I knew I was a slut. I was a cock whore, I was Daddy's cock whore. I was Ray's cock whore too. My mind was all over the place, racing from Daddy's hand which was arousing me, to what would Mommy say when we walked through the door. I felt bad for leaving Rene with Mommy. I wondered if he was still there, and how Mommy treated him after I left.

"Sara, are you okay? You're very quiet." Daddy asked, squeezing my thigh.

I turned to face him, swinging my leg onto the seat, parting my legs as I did. "Yeah, I'm okay, just a little nervous about facing Mommy."

Daddy looked at me, It'll be fine, your mother loves you, She's as confused as you are. There's been a lot of changes in her life and yours."

Sitting at a stop light, Daddy looked down and saw my hard clit tenting my dress with my balls exposed. He caressed my balls, pulling on them, causing me to whimper. Staring me in the eye he fondled my clit, causing me to moan more loudly.

Daddy stroked me slowly, he was driving me crazy. " I want you to be ready for your Mommy when we get home, I think she needs sometime with you," Daddy said.

I nodded. Daddy pulled in the driveway and winked at me. "Be a good girl now, lets go see your mother."

I walked in, the house was quiet and dark. Daddy headed for the den. I immediately went to my room. The door was shut, but the gap under it showed there was a light on. I opened the door slowly, peeking in. Rene was laying on his side asleep. The blankets were half way up his thighs, his flaccid cock exposed. He looked peaceful.

I quietly put all the things Daddy gave me of my aunts away, and saw Rene was still sleeping. I grabbed a clean pair of panties and quietly shut the door behind me. I needed to get my dirty dress off and maybe shower again. The warm water felt relaxing as I stood under it thinking about everything that had happened in the last day or two. I wondered what my mother's attitude would be and what happened while I was gone. I was confused. Everything seemed like it was speeding by, one change, one experience, and then another and another. It was so simple when I was just a horny boy who wanted to seduce my best friend.

I began thinking back, wondering what made me want to wear my mother's lingerie. I asked myself, "Was it the act of doing something naughty? No, it was more than that."

I knew I loved the feel of her lingerie, I loved how I looked in them too. When ever I first put them on, I would be immediately aroused, and when I was aroused I was capable of so many naughty things, almost anything. I remembered Mommy calling me a sissy faggot, a cock whore, a cum slut. I felt so humiliated and sexually aroused. With those thoughts, my cock was beginning to throb as the water washed over me. I watched as it rose and twitched with every beat of my heart. I began to think of my real father, and where he was and who he was fucking. I wondered what he would think of me. Would he hate me for wanting to be a girl? Or would he be turned on by me? Would his fat daddy cock want to fuck me? I remembered the few times I saw his cock. He was bathing and I walked in on him. His hand was gripping his hard cock, he was stroking it. I was memorized by it, so big and hairy and the head was shiny. My father just looked at me and asked if I liked what I saw. I was so embarrassed I left and avoided him the rest of the day. In some odd way felt sad he was gone, I wondered what would have happened if I had stayed that day.

All of a sudden I knew I needed my Mommy. After all my anger and jealousy over the way she treated me, I understood her better than before. I saw her need to be in control and how it drew me to her, how it aroused me. I quickly dried off and pulled my tiny panties on. Looking at myself in the mirror I saw a sexy young flat chested girl, with a very aroused clitty. I trembled with desire, finally admitting what I needed from my Mommy and Daddy.

I stood outside Mommy's bedroom door and knocked softly. I heard Mommy say, "Come in."

I entered her room. It was dark with only a dim light shining on her. I could see she was naked. Her arms cradled her full breasts as she looked at me and grinned, "So Sara, where have you been?"

"I been out" I replied. "I walked to Daddy's house to see if he was there."

"Daddy said you came to his place smelling like cum, Who and what did you do Sara?" Mommy demanded.

I shrugged my shoulders and bit my lower lip, not quite knowing what to tell her. I was nervous, but something in her tone had me aroused. My clit was so hard as the head poked out the leg hole. I wanted to touch it and stroke it, but hesitated. I was trembling, and wasn't sure if it was fear or desire.

"Look at you, you'r' hard and oozing cum, your panties are wet again, are you simply an insatiable cock whore, were you out sucking cocks all afternoon?" Mommy asked as she sat up.

I nodded keeping my head down. I was so aroused and so humiliated. I didn't know which feeling was more powerful. I was trembling, and in some bizarre way I hoped she would continue to say things, call me names and continue the humiliation. My head was spinning and my clitty was throbbing. She could be made to do anything in that moment, anything.

Mommy again asked, "Sara I know you were out sucking cock, whose cocks did you suck all afternoon? Tell me now!"

I raised my head, still trying not to look at her. "It wasn't cocks" I said.

"Ooooooooh, and that makes it okay I suppose, whose, who's cock was it?" Mommy laid back down, parting her legs enough for me to see her lips outer lips were parted and her labia was swollen and wet.

"I hitched hiked to Daddy's house and a nice man named Ray gave me a ride, and, and." I began to tell her.

"And you just leaned over and sucked his cock for the ride?" she asked shaking her head.

"No, he seduced me, I couldn't resist. I quietly said. My hand dropped as I squeezed my clitty. I moaned as Mommy watched.

"Take those panties down, let them fall to the floor around your ankles, and take your hands off your clitty. You've had enough pleasure for today.

I watched as Mommy came to the edge of the bed and leaded back on her elbows, her legs hanging down, her feet almost touching the floor.

"Come here, keel down between my legs," Mommy demanded as she spread her thighs and opened her pussy.

Mommy's pussy was wet and swollen, and even in the darkened room I could she had been recently fucked. I was so jealous, I wanted to fuck my mommy really bad. I was shaking and my eyes were tearing up in spite of my arousal. I closed my eyes for a moment before she grabbed my head and pressed it into her groin. My nose was pressed against her clit and my mouth was on her wet fuck hole as she began grinding onto my face.

"You taste that cum Sara, do you? I want you to clean my cunt of all that cum. Rene fucked me twice since you left, and we all know you love sucking his cock, so you'll you love eating his cum, am I Right? Am I right Sara? You're such a little cock whore, a cock sucking faggot."

All I could do was murmur yes and shake my head. Her scent was intoxicating and pungent My clit was ready to explode as it pressed against the bed frame. Mommy kept ranting about fucking Rene and how good his cock felt filling her pussy, as I lost myself in licking her cunt clean.

"Don't you dare cum again Sara, do you hear me?" Mommy screamed at me, but it was to late. I had squirted a load of cum on her leg and the bed.

Mommy came hard as she squirted into my mouth. I was pleased I made her orgasm. It was special that she came so strong.

"Sara, Come lay with me" I didn't want to, my need for her approval or humiliation was over. It felt odd, I felt empty. I needed more. but not from her. I needed something else. Mommy starred at me and I relented. I didn't know what to say and I was hesitant to lean against her. I felt betrayed.

"Sara, we need to talk," Mommy finally said. I remained silent.

"Sara, it's obvious that you and I have some issues, you're my child and I truly want for you to be happy. I know the last few days have been confusing,"

"Yeah it has Mommy." I didn't know what to say, but I knew things were crazy. Things have changed and will never be the same again.

"What do you want Sara, what do you want for your life?" Mommy inquired.

I again shrugged my shoulders, and covered my clit with my hands, holding it. It felt good. It was warm as it began swelling again.

"Mommy, I don't know what I want. I'm 18 years old and I know I don't want a conventional life. I know I'm not a boy, like the other boys. I'm not actually a girl either, but I wanna be. I mean I'm conflicted, I know my body will never let me do things I would love to do, but I'm happy with the body I have, sorta."

Mommy looked at me and asked, "What do you mean, sort?"

"I would love breasts, even tiny ones," I said.

Mommy listened and her tone softened. Her finger came to my chin turning my head to her. It was my mother looking at me, our eyes piercing deeply into each other as our lips parted. Mommy leaned forward and kissed me softly, then again. I felt her tongue lash out softly. In a moment we were sharing a deep kiss, out tongues dancing back and forth.

"I can taste myself on you Sara, I love that, Kiss me again."

I rolled on my back as Mommy kissed me deeply, her hands roaming across my body, pinching my nipples, caressing my clitty. I was hard and humping into her hand, her grip tightening and loosening, stroking.

"Mmmmmmm...Mommy...mmmmmm. Mommy that feels so good. I love when you hold me like that,"

"I love holding my little girls clit like this, feeling you pulse and throb, knowing I'm in control of your pleasure. You like that don't you?" Mommy said with a grin.

I nodded, trying to catch my breath. I was so aroused, so sexually needy.

"My little girl loves it when Mommy says it's okay to be naughty" she went on. I just nodded.

"You know it's very naughty of us to fuck, for you to put your clit in me and fill me with your girlie cum, but if I say it's okay, you love that...don't you Sara?"

Mommy continued stroking my clit. Leaning down she took it in her mouth, sucking and swirling her tongue over and around the head. I whimpered.

"Mommy. I'm so close. I wanna cum Mommy, Can I cum, can I cum Mommy?"

"No sweetie, you can't cum. I want your clit in my cunt, I need you to fill my cunt with your seed. I want it dripping out when you're done."

She gripped my clit tight, holding me in place, saving me from exploding. In one swift motion Mommy swung her leg over me and impaled herself on my clit and then began riding me. Grabbing my hands she rested them on her breasts and began squeezing. I squeezed her hard nipples as she bore down on my clit, making her cunt milk me as I washed her with my seed.

Out of breath, Mommy leaned down and said, "Sara, lets go see Rene."

"No Mommy, I don't wanna share you right now. Can't we talk somemore?"

Mommy rose up and was out of the room before I sat up. Again I felt betrayed. I needed to get out of there. Daddy was no were to be found and Mommy seemed infatuated with Rene. I wanted to talk to Mommy about me, what I wanted. She's only thinking about herself right now and I need to think about me. I needed to get some clothes and my things, but Rene and Mommy were together in my room.

I found myself standing outside my bedroom peeking through the partially open door. Mommy was being loud as usual. Rene was completely under her spell. He always fantasized about Mommy. I was lost in my thoughts as Mommy ordered Rene to do as she said.

"Lick Mommy's cunt Rene, lick all of Sara's cum out of my cunt."

I watched as she held his head and ground herself into his face. Normally I would be aroused. I would want to sit on the bed next to them watching, inhaling the scent of sex and fondling my clit. I was livid with Mommy and disappointed with Rene. I stood in the doorway, my panties clenched in my hands at my chin, trembling as I watched my best friend and lover with my Mommy. I pushed on the door and approached the bed. Mommy and Rene were oblivious to me standing next to them. I looked in Rene's eyes with tears running down my cheeks, and grabbed my girdle, stockings, my tightest dress, a few other things, and retreated to the bathroom. I dressed hurriedly, leaving my makeup for later. I heard a desperate knocking on the the door.

"Sara, Sara, It's Rene, please let me in. Please"

Tears were still running down my cheeks as I opened the door. I didn't say a word. Rene looked at me and threw his arm around me.

"Sara, Sara, talk to me. Please."

"I'm not happy with you Rene."

"I know. I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist, you know how badly I..."

I held my hand up, attempting to stop him from going on and on. Rene stopped talking and bit his upper lip.

"I'm leaving, If you wanna come with me, grab your stuff and get dressed, I'll meet you outside."

I left, my mother's voice screaming, "Sara, don't you leave this house like this!" I slammed the door behind me.

I went and sat on the curb to wait for Rene. Tears were still running down my face when Rene came and sat next to me.

"You okay," Rene asked.

"No, I'm not, not really, where did you get that dress," I asked.

"It was in the the clothes that your Mommy and Daddy bought the other day before you left. Mommy Gave it to me."

I nodded. Rene looked great in it. The dress was yellow and tight and very short. His butt look amazing in it, I was envious. I wondered what it would look like if his cock was hard.

"What else did she buy that I missed out on?" I asked.

Rene hesitated for a few minutes and then said, "She bought us both a couple of garter belts, stockings, a few panties, two baby doll nighties. You saw the nighties, right?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't remember, a lot's gone on in the last few days"

"Sara, ya know my mom and dad are gonna be out of town a few more days, why don't we just go to my house and get away from all this shit."

I nodded and followed Rene. I hadn't been to Rene's for a while but it was always a place of refuge for me. Whenever I needed peace I would run to Rene. He was always kind and comforting. I knew he was troubled by being put in the middle of Mommy and I. I also understood his lust for her and how he just couldn't deny himself any opportunity to do whatever she would allow.

"Go meet me in my room," Rene said as we entered his house.

"I need to pee first. I feeling like I'm gonna wet myself," I said.

"Ooooooooh, can I watch?"

I looked at Rene knowing we had never done that before. The front of his dress was tenting and I knew the thought of watching me pee was arousing him. Or maybe there was more to it, I wondered. Rene followed me as I walked to the bathroom.

"You're not going to sit and pee are you?" Rene asked. It almost was a demand not to.

"I was, but if you insist I won't."

"Why don't you take your dress off?" Rene suggested.

I felt like Rene was seducing me. I liked that feeling. I needed it. I loved how the feeling of seduction and arousal were washing over me. As I raised my arms pulling my dress over my head, I could feel my cock beginning to swell in spite of how bad I needed to pee.

I hung my dress on the hook and kicked off my shoes. My cock hung below the hem of my girdle. I needed to pee so bad I was dancing.

"Why don't you take off the girdle too, and the stockings?" Rene asked.

I didn't resist. I sat on the toilet and rolled my stockings down and off, then I stood and pulled my girdle down. I spun around and lifted the toilet seat, and was about to pee.

"Wait. You wanna be a little naughty Sara?"

"What? I need to pee?" I said anxiously.

"Let's do it in the shower," Rene said as he smiled at me.

I just looked at him and asked, "Let's, like in us?"

Rene nodded.

I stepped into the tub as Rene quickly took off his dress and panties and joined me in the shower stall. He leaned against the back wall and thrust he pelvis forward.

"Okay, pee on me, pee on my cock, wash me with your warm piss."

Rene's cock was hard, standing straight in the air, he was very aroused. Holding my clitty, feeling the tension between having to pee, and feeling arousal I let loose.

I watched as he moaned and stroked his cock. His eyes were closed as I washed his chest, his nipples. He turned around and I pissed on his ass. Rene reached around and spread his cheeks, revealing his pink hole. I let the last drops of piss dribble from my clitty as I began stroking myself. I was feeling sexual, horny. Turning on the shower I whetted my cock and soaped it. Rene was swaying his ass side to side, enticing me to fuck him. It wasn't what I wanted. I wanted him to take me.. I backed away and leaned against the wall.

Rene turned around looking confused, "What's wrong?"

I didn't know what to say. I just starred down at his cock and shrugged my shoulders.

"Rene, part of me wants to be the boy I used to be, but a bigger part of me doesn't."

Rene just looked at me and stepped closer. I had always dominated Rene, I no longer wanted that. I didn't want the responsibility of that. I just wanted to be a slut, a cock whore for men.

I dropped to my knees and took Rene's cock in my mouth. I wanted his cock, I wanted all of it, I wanted to feel every pulse and throb, I wanted every drop of cum. I want to gag on his cock as looked up him with hungry lustful eyes.

Rene held my head pulling my face into his belly. I gagged for a second and then went on sucking.

"Ooooooooh, Sara, suck my cock, take all of me Sara, I'm so close."

I needed my pussy filled. I kissed the head of his cock and looked at Rene, "I need your cock in me."

Standing and turning, I peeked back at Rene and said, "I need you to take me, completely."

I felt the head of his cock touch the cleft of my ass, then his fingers. My ass was soapy and when I bent over I felt his cock enter me. It felt so good. I needed to be fucked. The head stretched my tight pussy and then Rene plowed forward. I was impaled on his hard cock.

I moaned, "Oooooh fuck me, fuck my tight pussy," as he fill me with cum.

I stood and turned the shower off. I grabbed two towels and handed one to Rena and stepped into the bathroom. I dried off I went and laid down in Rene's bed, curling up to wait for him.

"What happened in there?" Rene asked, standing in the doorway drying his hair.

"I don't know, I just feel different about everything."

"Sara, really, what's going on with you?"