Girdled Ch. 11

Story Info
Sara meets a dominant lady named Susan.
4.8k words
4.6
9.8k
12

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many hugs and kisses, Daddy and I left Jane and Carly with a bag full of new clothes for me. I had a new bathing suit, and a lovely garter belt and stockings, which were among my favorite things. I was very excited to have a pair of fishnets. Daddy was very generous. I was exhausted after my earlier argument with Rene, and then all the very intense sexual play with Jane, Carly, and Daddy, I needed to sleep.

Daddy looked over at me and asked, "Sweetie, are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm just tired." I said as I laid back against the seat stretching my legs.

I had a lot to think about. There were so many things to sort out. I really liked Jane, she was both sensible and naughty. I wanted a life like hers. I wanted to do something meaningful, and yet I wanted a very sexual life, and I wanted to live it as a girl, as a woman. I needed to look like a woman, and not a feminine boy. I had done some reading about this and while I felt the need to be a girl, I wanted to keep my penis. I loved my clit, and love the pleasure I received from it. And again I think, I'm very confused.

Daddy looked at me and asked, "Where do you wanna sleep tonight Sara?

"Not at Mommy's house, Daddy."

He nodded. "I'll call her and tell her you'll be staying with me for a night, then we'll figure something out."

I woke up naked and alone in Daddy's bed. He must of carried me to bed last night and undressed me.

"Daddy!" I called out. There was no response. I thought to myself he must have gone to work.

I got up feeling rested and free, as I pranced through Daddy's house. My clitty was hard as it always was in the morning; It swayed left and right and up and down as I flamboyantly danced through the house. I needed to pee, but I decided instead to walk out out on Daddy's deck. It was late morning and the sun was warm on my naked skin. I looked around at the neighbor's houses and wondered if anyone could see me. My eyes scanned their windows searching for peeping eyes. I thought I saw a figure in a window right behind Daddy's house, I waved and the figure waved back. A thrill ran through me knowing I was naked and being watched. I squinted hard to see if it was a man or woman, but the figure seemed to be half hidden behind the drapes. I stood with my feet planted on the deck and peed. Looking at the window again and was disappointed the figure was gone. I shook my clit of that last drops of urine and went in to find something to eat.

Daddy had a bowl of granola on the counter with a note under it that said, "Eat!" I poured some milk over it and went back to sit on the deck again. It was slightly risky to sit outside naked, but there was only two homes that had a clear view of where I was sitting, and besides it was exciting. I was just finishing slurping the remaining milk from the bowl when I looked up and saw an older woman coming through the gate, from the back of the yard.

I sat in silence as she approached. She was thin with short gray hair. She was wearing shorts and looked to be in her sixties or early seventies. I stood up and was tempted to retreat into the house, but it was to late.

"Excuse me!" The lady yelled to me. "Wait, don't go in."

I stooped and watched her cross the lawn heading towards me.

I sat back down in the chair. The lady approached and stood there silent, her eyes roaming back and fort over my body.

Finally she asked, "Are you a friend of Bernie's, I've never seen you before?"

"Hello, I'm...Ummmm...Sara. I'm...Bernie's my uncle, sometimes I call him Daddy.

I watched her face for a reaction. All I got was a grin.

"I bet you do sweetheart, I bet you do. My name's Susan, it's nice to meet you too Bernie's...niece."

"Would you like some coffee, I should really go inside and maybe grab a robe or something," I said as I turned towards the house.

Susan followed me into the kitchen. I grabbed what was left in the coffee pot and asked Susan, "Cream? Sugar?"

She shook her head, "Black is perfect."

Here we stood, sizing each other up. Susan was tall with petite breasts, and gravely voice. The type of voice one might have from years of smoking.

I had forgotten I was still naked, my clit bobbing up and down, still swaying back and forth. I turned to see Susan

following my body as went from here to there.

"You know Sara, I was friends with your aunt, that's the reason your uncle put that gate in the fence," Susan said.

I nodded. Susan continued watching me. I liked being watched. It was exciting. My clitty liked it too.

"Oh my Sara, it must be wonderful to be young and vital, having a healthy libido" Susan sighed.

"You look amazing Susan. I said, wondering where her mind was at. She was older, but looked lovely.

Susan looked at me with sad, but knowing eyes. I used to be like you Sara, as she opened her shorts, letting them fall to her ankles. She wore shear panties that revealed a small flaccid cock. I looked back at her as she smiled.

"You see, you and aren't any different, only by age." Susan said.

I fell back against the kitchen counter. I was surprised. I thought my new acquaintance Susan was a woman by birth. I was shocked.

Susan looked at me and said, "Socked?"

I nodded, unable to believe what I was seeing.

Susan stepped out of her shorts and gracefully dropped her sexy panties. I watched as she fondled her flaccid cock, looking directly at me.

"See...we are a bit the same, right?" Susan asked.

My cock was throbbing with every beat of my heart. I watched as Susan fondled herself. She pulled her top off revealing her small beasts. She was mature, but very sexy.

"I watched you pee this morning from my window, you waved to me. Were you hoping to be seen?"

"Yeah, I love being naked and being watched, pissing was just something I had to do, so I did it. But I saw you up there and it excited me, then you seemed to be gone.

"Yes, I saw you Sara, I love watching and being a Voyeur, especially if they know I'm watching...so I had to come and see you up close."

"I love being seen, I love people looking at me, watching me," I said.

"Me too honey," Susan said as she stepped closer, her hand reaching out to hold my clit.

It felt so good to have someone hold my clit. I never get tired of that. I was oozing arousal and wetting Susan's hand. Susan raised her hand and licked the wetness.

"Mmmmmm...you are a delicious one," She moaned.

I reached out and held her tiny soft clitty. I heard her sigh. "You're so tiny, but I like it." I said.

I dropped to my knees and took all of her in my mouth. No matter how I sucked and licked, it stayed small and soft.

"Honey, you'll be sucking me all day and it ain't gonna get hard," Susan said. "But it feels really good."

I heard her moan as she gripped my head. I tasted her cum as it coated my tongue. I looked up at her and showed her my tongue, with her semen. I stood and leaned in to kiss her, our tongues sharing her arousal.

Susan stepped back and said, "Wow, it's been a while since anyone sucked me and let me cum. Most think I'm too small and don't understand ED."

"What's ED?" I asked.

"You're a sweetie Sara, really, you don't know?"

I shook my head.

Susan looked at me and smiled. "I'm older and I have erectile dysfunction. I can't get hard anymore, but I can still cum and it feels amazing, so thank you."

"Wow, really?" I asked. "I didn't know. I liked sucking you. It was a little different, but I love sucking cock or clitty."

Susan took my hand and lead me to a chair. " I love to suck too...sit," She ordered me.

Down on her knees, her hands spread my thighs wide, exposing all of me as she pulled on my calves opening me up even more, as my bottom came off the seat. Her head went between them as I felt her tongue lick at my hole. Her tongue was replaced by her finger as she took my cock in her mouth.

Susan sucked and bobbed her head up and down, her eyes looking directly in mine.

She looked up at me and said. "I used to suck your aunt's clit, right here where you're sitting. She had a lovely clit Sara."

She went back to sucking as I closed my eyes and dreamed about my aunt and Susan sucking. I could feel the tension building in my loins as I pictured my aunt, naked and getting sucked. I wish I would have known her like that. I wish I would have seen her clit and known her taste. My clit was engorged and so close as Susan swirled her tongue over the head. Her finger plunged deep in my hole as I raised my hips, thrusting my clit into her mouth deeper.

"Oh you like that Sara, you like my finger fucking you?" Susan asked. "You like that? You wish my clitty was fucking you?"

All I could do was nod as I moaned, "Oooooooooh, Susan...please, don't stop...I'm gonna cum!"

My hips bucked every time her finger plunged into me. She swallowed my clit completely as I exploded in her mouth.

Susan looked up at me with cum glistening on her lips. "Kiss me," she said.

I leaned forward and took her cum covered tongue in my mouth as we shared my orgasmic load..

"Mmmmmm...that was an unexpected morning treat," I said with a sigh.

Susan stood and pressed her clit to me lips. I licked and sucked the head and then took her once again in my mouth.

"Mmmmmm...that's it little girl, suck my cliity, it feels so good. You are a lovely cock whore aren't you sweetie"

I looked up at her and licked the head. Reaching around I held her bottom, pulling her into me as I sucked her into my mouth. I sucked as hard as I could, pulling on her balls with one hand as my fingers squeezed the base of her clit. I felt her harden slightly. I heard her moan again and felt her flood my mouth with her girlie cum again.

"Ooooooh my God! Sara!"

"What?" I asked.

"Well you are amazing Sara. It's hard to explain to other people who don't know about ED. But if I do somethings to trap the blood in my clitty, it can get somewhat hard, and you did just that, without even knowing, so thank you so much," Susan said as she hugged me tight.

"Can you tell me about my aunt," I asked.

Susan looked at me and asked me to sit with her. She sat at the table as I grabbed more coffee for both of us.

"What would you like to know? Hasn't Bernie told you anything about her.?" She asked.

"Not much, really. He gave me some of her clothes. I know her and my mom didn't really get along and I know she was a lot like you and I," I said.

Susan nodded, "I think he should be the one to share things about her that are or were personal to them, but she was my friend. I actually moved near them because her and I were friends. Back then it was a little, lets say difficult to fit in a neighborhood where you were...strikingly different, you understand, Sara?"

"Yes, I understand. But what was she like?" I asked again.

Susan looked at me for a few seconds, and then began. She was Bernie's love, the love of his life I guess you could say. They were best friends growing up. When I met her she was a show girl, and so was I. It was hard to get a normal job when you had tits and a cock."

We both laughed, but the reality of it was real, and I feared it still was. It made me think, what was I gonna do? I know I didn't want to be a whore. I wanted what Jane had. I wanted a job where I could be me.

Susan seemed to sense my thoughts, "What, Sara? Are you worried about your choices and the future?"

I nodded.

"Yes, we all make choices in this life, and then there are consequences."

"I know, I'm just confused. I can't talk to my mom, we're just not in a good place. Daddy...I mean Uncle Bernie and I haven't really haven't talked about that yet. I want to, but, then I kinda don't." I told her.

Susan sat back and pondered my words. She knew exactly what I was thinking. Her eyes told me she had been there before.

"Back in the day when I chose to live my life as a female things weren't as they are today, but there's still too much societal rejection of gender identity. People still get freaked out about what you were born as, and how you live your life." Susan said.

I nodded, and said, "I know, when this all began I was just a horny 18 year old boy. I discovered wearing my mother's girdles was really a turn on. I loved how my hard cock would stand up, out from under the open bottomed ones. I would dress in them when ever I was alone and I would masturbate."

Susan just smiled and asked me to tell her more.

"Then one day mom caught me. I was dressed in her black open bottomed girdle and stockings, my cock was hard and I was so embarrassed. But she encouraged me not to be and actually bought me a few things. After that she told me I was now a girl and my name was Sara."

Susan smiled as she fondled her clitty, and then asked, "How'd you feel about that?

"At first I was devastated, but I never said a word about it to her. Then her and I had an intimate moment, it was after my dad left us, I was confused me even more."

"What confused you? Your dads leaving or the sex with your mom? Would you tell me what your mom and you did? Susan asked as she began fondling her clitty more aggressively."

"Both really, I see you like hearing my Mommy fucked me in the shower," I said as my own clitty throbbed.

"Mmmmm...yes...a naughty mommy seducing or fucking her son or daughter is very arousing to me." Susan stated as she continued fondling herself.

I watched as she fondle her clitty. Her soft moans were arousing. My own clit was hard and I was feeling horny as I knelt in front of her again. Her clitty was lovely and tasty. I took it in my mouth and sucked it gently. I heard her moan as he pushed me away. I looked up at her surprised.

"I can't cum yet Sara, even though our conversation is so arousing, I want to talk more and take our time before either of us cums, maybe we could lay down in a bit and suck each other at the same time, would you like that Sara? I would love that."

I nodded and continued, "Okay, it just that I love sucking you...Well after Uncle Bernie stayed with us for a while, Mommy got weird, I guess she was jealous of me and Daddy."

"You mean Bernie when you say Daddy, right? Susan asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Why was she Jealous?" Susan asked, as she raised her brow.

"Well when Daddy came to stay with us after my father left us, he slept in my bed that night. Mommy was upset because he didn't sleep with her."

"Ahhhhh...I see. Oh my!... so your Mommy had been fucking her brother in the past? And she didn't expect him to want you, after who he spent most of his life with, your aunt?

"Yeah, I guess. So it's caused me and her some issues." I said.

"I see."

I was confused and forgot what we were originally talking about. I was aroused and my clit was wet.

"Hmmmm...what were talking about before I told you about Mommy and Daddy?"

"We were speaking of choices and life as a girl, from our perspective," Susan reminded me.

"Oh yes. Right. I was torn between my male role, you know, boy things and the urge to be feminine. I was at first shy about it, and then as I embraced the possibility and was honest with myself, it was the way I felt being, wanting to be less masculine and way more feminine. I think the way Mommy forced it, at least I felt she did, it was in a kind of a humiliating way, like a Domme would," Does that make any sense? I asked.

Susan nodded. "Yes, we've all been where you are. We each have our own unique issues, but your overall feelings are understandable and choices only you alone can and will make."

"I guess my thoughts center around, do I wanna live my life as a female? I know at 18 years old I have some feminine features, but will I when I'm your age, Susan? I think I feel more comfortable as a girl, and maybe always have. The thought of being a female isn't a sexual fetish or kink for me, its real.."

Susan looked at me and asked, "And you've never discussed this with anyone before?"

"No, I wanted to. I wanted to discuss it with my friend Jane, but no I have not,"

"Oh my you know Jane, from the clothes shop, Attire by Jane?" She asked.

"Yes, Daddy took me there for a few things, I love Jane and her niece Carly."

Susan smiled and again fondled her little clitty. I felt the same throbbing as I remembered back to my visit and all the naughty fun we had. I think we both knew we shared a shared secret about Jane and her shop.

"So, over the last weeks, I have come to realize I'm no longer shy about my desire to live my life as a girl." I told her, and went on,

"I would like to look like a girl, I would love to have breasts and a curvy figure, is that possible Susan?"

"Yes, it is." She said. When I was your age I wanted all of those things. As you can probably tell, my breasts are fake, you sweetie... have medical advantages today that I didn't. There's hormones available that will aid you in transforming your body, transitioning you into a exquisite feminine beauty. You should talk to Bernie about this. They will change you, make you more feminine, but there's work involved."

For the first time in weeks, I felt myself really smiling.

"So, Susan, what did you do for a living, did you have a job? Were you accepted as a female?" I inquired.

Susan looked down into her lap where her clitty laid and caressed it softly, teasing the head. I heard a soft sigh as she looked towards me.

"Yes, I worked. I was...a..." She hesitated. I was a sex worker. Back then it was difficult. You either were a common street whore, or you got a legitimate job in the sex industry...I was a bartender at a gay club. I did a few movies too."

"Wow...Wow!" Is all I could say. "What kind of sex worker?"

"Ooooooh...you wanna know the naughty details, the specifics, do you?" Susan teased

I nodded and fondled my cock.

"After my father threw me out of his house I had no where to go. I went to an older friend I knew who liked girls like me. He had some connections. He took me to Las Vegas and set me up with some people who put together a drag queen show. I got myself some tits and learned to dance and sing. I did that for a number of years. I went out on dates, where I got paid for sex with guys who liked transvestites."

Again, I said, "Wow, Wow! Really?"

Susan shook her head yes. "I hated Vegas, so I moved back here and got a job in a gay bar in the city. I was the bartender and helped set up drag queen shows, gleaning my knowledge from what I learned in Vegas. A few years back I bought the bar and here we are."

"Wow, I'd like to come to your bar," I said.

"Nah, I don't need underage issues, when you turn 21, you're welcome anytime."

"Were you ever a stripper Susan?" I asked.

Susan had this glassy eyed look, as she stared out the window. "Yes, I was."

"Really?" I asked. "Would you tell me about it?"

She smiled and began, "The guy who set me up working at the drag queen bar owned a strip club, on Sunday nights it was reserved for cross-dressers, transvestites, transsexuals, the whole kit and caboodle. They had a movie theater in one room and a stage in the other. All week there was real female strippers, but on Sunday it was for us."

"Did you like exposing yourself?" I asked.

"Of course, or I would have never considered it, no one will ever make me do something I don't wanna do...But I like to do a lot of things, with the right people...I'm pretty easy really," Susan continued.

I thought about what Susan was saying, "No one will ever make me do something I don't wanna do."

Those words stopped me in my tracks. I recognized a new clarity about my life. I realized I had l lived all of my life under my mothers roof and her rules. I was 18, soon to be 19 and I wanted my life to be based on my choices.

Susan looked at me and asked, "Have you always been a slut?"

I felt my cheeks redden, not knowing how to answer her question.

I bit my lower lip, hesitating, "I don't know. I was always a horny boy, and a masturbator. I loved porn. I love cock. I seduced my best friend Rene and made him my sexual partner. I was driven to wear my mom's lingerie. I wanted to fuck my mother and I always yearned for my father's attention, and lately in a sexual way."

12