Girdled Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan looked at me and said, "Wow, I love it!"

I continued, "I really don't see me settling down with a nice girl and having a family, you know."

Susan nodded.

"I feel more like a girl, but I like my cock. I'm confused, but yes I've always been addicted to sex. I would do almost anything when I'm aroused," I confessed.

I sat back and stretched out my spread legs, I couldn't believe I shared all of that with a lady I had just met a few minutes ago. I again thought about what I just said. It was honest and how I really felt.

"Susan asked, "So...your father, your birth father?"

I glanced at her, "What about him?"

Susan sat still before she began, "You have a desire, sexually for your father?"

I nodded. I felt my heart begin beating faster and my face flush. "Yeah, I do."

Susan put her hand on my knee, and squeezed it. "Daddy's are so appealing, exciting." She added.

"Tell me about him," she continued.

I stared at my naked feet and thought about the last time I saw him. He was bathing and getting ready to leave town on a business trip. I had walked in on him to brush my teeth, and was surprised to see him stroking his hard cock. I tried to ignore staring at him, but peeked back at him through the vanity mirror. I assumed he didn't see me watching him, as he continued stroking his fat cock.

I heard him moan and my cock hardened in my pajamas. I continued to brush my teeth as I watched.

Susan listen as I shared how I watched my father. Her fingers caressed her clit as she moaned softly, listening to my description of my fathers cock.

"it's long and fat, with a perfect helmet head. It was so shiny, so engorged. I wanted to fall to my knees next to him and suck him."

"Would your father have welcomed that?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. He's always kind of ignored me. He never gave me or my mom the attention we wanted or needed."

"Maybe you should try to find him?" Susan suggested.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I wouldn't know where to start looking for him," I said.

Susan looked at me and hesitated for a few seconds. "You should try look for him."

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, when Susan asked, "Sara, lets play a little game...Okay?"

I said, "Sure, what kind of game?"

Susan spread her thighs and sat all the way back into her seat on the sofa. She patted the place between her thighs and said,

"Come, sit."

I walked over and sat down, squeezing between her smooth thighs. They felt so warm. As Susan's thighs pressed against my own, I felt that familiar twitch in my clit. Her hands gripped my shoulders as she adjusted herself behind me. I felt her soft clitty pressing against me as she adjusted it, positioning it to lay in the cleft of my ass.

"Sara, do you like to be directed, told what to do?"

I shrugged my shoulders, not sure what to say. It made me think about being with Ray and how I felt I was meant to serve, to be a man's cock whore, cum slut, cum dump. Was that me?

I hesitated and then told Susan, "Maybe, I like to please...a man."

"Would you do anything he asks?" Susan asked, as her fingers reached around and pinched both of my nipples, hard.

"Ouch!" I whimpered. "Yes."

Susan's fingers grazed her fingers over my nipples, soothing them, and then pinching again.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"Answer me, honestly. Would you do what ever you were told, would you find gratification in that?" Susan demanded.

I didn't know what to say. But every time she pinched my nipples, my clit hardened a little more. The pain she was inflicting on my nipples was so delicious. It made me shudder, tremble.

Susan's hands fell to my clit. "Oh my, you like that nipple play, your clit is hard again and the head is so wet."

Her hand gripped my clit and began stroking. My clit was sore from the previous play. I was aroused, but my clit ached, the skin was sensitive.

Susan persisted, "Is Sara's clitty sore...is this uncomfortable, is it?"

"Yes Susan, it's sore, it's sensitive."

"You're gonna cum for me Sara, You're gonna cum for me when I say you're gonna cum, and not until I say to cum...do you understand that my little sissy slut?'

I nodded as my hands grabbed the sofa cushions. I was conflicted, it was pleasure and pain. I wanted to cum again, but my clit was burning. Susan slowly stroked my clit, squeezing it and then stroking roughly. My ball were empty and the head was dry as she assaulted my clit with vengeance.

"Don't you cum Sarah, don't you even think of cuming yet," Susan whispered as her other hand pinched my nipple.

I felt the head swell, I was close, my nipple and her pinching was making me crazy with lust and the desire to cum.

Time seemed to inch by in this conflicted state of pleasure and pain. I was whimpering as I bucked my hips trying not to cum.

Closing my eyes I tried so hard to think of anything but the hand gripping my clit.

Again, Susan whispered in my ear, "You're a pathetic cock whore, you're a sissy slut who only wants pleasure for herself."

"No Susan, I'm not, I'm not, please let me cum, please..."

Susan let go of her grip and teased my clit with her finger as she said, "Cum for my sissy".

12