Girdled Ch. 14

Story Info
Sara attends a pool party with Daddy.
4.3k words
4.44
11.6k
10
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed his leg again as I leaned my back against the door. I rested my foot in his lap and pressed it against his hard cock as I pulled my panties to the side and exposed my wet clit.

"You look very desirable Sara, but we're here and I think you should put your clit away," Daddy said, emphasizing the word clit, for my benefit.

Daddy parked the car and came around my side and opened the door like a true gentleman. He kissed me on the cheek and told me to be a good girl. I wondered what he meant by that, a good girl who keeps her knees together, or a naughty girl who is very good at what she does, I preferred the later.

There were a number of cars lining the street. I wondered how many people were here and if I knew anybody.

Daddy and I walked a few steps before he stopped and looked at me, "You have your swim suit?"

I opened the rear door and dug through my bag, panicking for a moment when it wasn't were I thought I'd put it. Daddy walked up behind me and held my hips, pressing into my bottom. I could feel his hard cock pressing into the cleft of my butt cheeks. I pressed back as I braced myself, wishing he could fuck me right there. I found my suit and held it up showing him I had it.

Daddy and I walked hand in hand to the front door. I could hear people in the yard laughing and having fun, I was excited to actually be going with Daddy and meet some of his friends. Daddy just walked in and there was Phillip leaning against the kitchen counter talking to another guy that looked familiar. Suddenly it dawned on me, the guy he was speaking to was the man who worked at Phillip's book store.

"Adam, glad you could make it, and I see you've brought Sara, perfect! Adam, do you know Oscar, He works in the store?" Phillip asked.

Daddy extended his hand to shake Oscar's and said, "Nice to meet you, I've seen you working there at times when I've been in, I'm sorry for never introducing myself."

Daddy turned and looked at me as he laid his hand on my lower back and said, "Phillip, you remember my daughter Sara, and Oscar, this is my daughter Sara."

I reached out to shake Oscar's hand, feeling my face blush. Oscar shook my hand and winked at me, "Nice to meet you, Sara."

Daddy and I made our way outside. Phillip had a very secluded back yard with a large in-ground pool. There were a couple of dozen people lounging around. The men were middle aged to older as were most of the women. Some of the women were sun bathing topless by the pool or wearing very tiny bikinis. I couldn't immediately identify if any girls were like me. Thinking I might be the only Trans girl excited me.

Suddenly I said to myself, "Oh my God, I just called myself a Trans girl."

Daddy looked at me and asked, "Are you okay? You had a weird look on your face, are you cool with us being here?"

I nodded I was. and whispered, "Yeah, I just had a thought that sorta freaked me out, it's got nothing to do with this, just about me. We should try have some fun. let's put mom out of our minds for the day."

Daddy agreed and suggested I go to the pool house and change while he gets us something to drink. I agree and headed to what I assumed was the pool house. The brick path to where I would change, took me to the pool. There were four or five women laying in the sun topless on chaise lounges. Three of them were very large breasted. Seeing their tanned breasts with hard nipples made my clit pulse and remember how much I loved sucking my Mommy's breasts. My gaze made one of the women lean over and make a comment to the lady laying next to her.

I wondered, "Do they know?" Does she have any idea that this flat chested girl has a cock and would love thrusting my clit into her as I sucked her breasts?"

I kept walking, but peeked back at them as I entered the changing area. Again, I wondered about my own sexuality, my own gender identification. At times I knew I wanted to be a girl, to be a man's slut, but I loved my cock and loved fucking. I knew I wasn't done with pussy in spite of how cock hungry I was.

The changing room was bigger than it appeared from the outside. It was one room with a shower and toilet stall in the rear. There were hooks on the one side wall with both male and female garments hanging from them. The other side had benches to sit on as you dressed or undressed.

My attention was drawn to the rear of the room as I heard the toilet flush, Out from the stall stood Jane, from Attire by Jane. Jane leaned against the stall's door and looked at me with a big grin.

"Well, look who we have here, Sara, it's so good to see you. Come, give me a hug."

Jane was topless, her breasts were lovely and all tan with no suit marks. Her bottoms were a tiny bikini that barely covered her cock. I almost jumped to her being so excited to see her. Her arms went around me squeezing me tight as she ground into me. It felt so good to be in her arms. Jane understood me, the one person I could rely on to support me and help me through my confusion.

Jane leaned back as she held on to the back of my arms. Her smile and parted lips made me lean in to kiss her. My lips met hers in an open mouth, tongue probing wet kiss. I felt my clit pulse as I reached around and held her butt, grinding our two hardening clits together.

"Hey, get a room!" We heard from the doorway. Turning quickly, we saw one of the ladies with the big breasts standing in the doorway, still topless, rubbing the front of her bikini.

"Can I join in the fun?" She asked.

Jane motioned her over, "Of course Sylvia, give us that fat cock of yours!"

Sylvia walked over and pulled down her bikini bottoms. Her fat cock popped out as her bottoms fell to her ankles. I was mesmerized by it's width and short length. How did I miss that? I thought she was a really woman, I had no idea she wasn't a CIS female.

Sylvia knew I was awestruck, "I've learned to tuck very well sweetie." she said with a naughty grin.

I couldn't take my eyes off it. It was thick and the head was purple and shiny, and very wet. My mouth watered.

Jane looked at Sylvia and said, "Syl, this is Sara, I think she wants to taste your fat clitty, go ahead Sara, Sylvia loves sweet young girls who have a taste for sucking cocks, clits, whatever!"

I immediately dropped to my knees and brought her clit to my lips, kissing and licking the head, relishing in the pre cum she was oozing, She tasted so good, I couldn't get enough. I pressed her fat clit against my cheek, squeezing as much wetness from it as I could. Her clit was warm and held her musky scent in the most delicious way. I licked and kissed it until Sylvia grabbed my head and forced it into my mouth.

"Ooooooh. Jane, she does love sucking clit, doesn't she?" Sylvia moaned.

Sylvia moaned again as he thrust her hips forward and clit into my wet mouth. I felt Jane lifting my bottom up and my knees off the floor. I helped, wondering what she was trying to do. I felt my dress being flipped onto my back and my panties being lowered. Then. I felt Jane's clit tickling my butt as she pressed into me. It felt amazing, sucking on Sylvia's clit, and Jane spreading my ass to fuck me. I reached back, spreading my ass, as I leaned in, swallowing all of Sylvia, my nose pressed against her lower belly.

It was intoxicating, Sylvia's taste and scent, and feeling Jane's hardness enter me. I heard them moaning and commenting what a dirty little whore I was, calling me naughty names as they both came. Sylvia's cum was oozing from my lips and Jane's hot cum was filling my pussy.

I was drenched in cum. My mouth was sticky and my pussy was wet and dripping. I felt like a complete whore. I loved it. Still bent over I fell to all fours to catch my breath. I heard a shuffling of feet and looked towards the door, to see my Daddy's shoes standing in the entrance.

"Sara, it looks like you found a friend or two, would you like the drink I have for you?" My Daddy asked.

I felt nervous to look up, but as I raised my head I saw he was holding two drinks, one for me and the other for him. He was shirtless and was wearing a black pair of tight Speedo's. I could see his cock was hard as I wondered how long he had watched me be spit roasted.

"Looks like your Daddy needs some relief too Sara." Jane said.

Jane reached out and took the two glasses Daddy was holding as he stepped closer. Standing before me, he caressed the side of my cheek. Sylvia leaned against the wall and fondled her softening clitty and pinched her nipples as Jane set the two drinks down on the bench. I watched as Daddy lowered his Speedo to mid-thigh. His fat hairy cock was hard and pointed at my lips.

I loved being the center of attention, I loved being watched. I was an exhibitionist and a cock whore and was insatiable when it came to sex. I rose up and knelt before the cock that made me and took him in my mouth. There was no teasing or foreplay, I just wanted to taste my Daddy's cock and swallow his cum. I wanted him to claim me, again and again as his little slut. I was his to do with as he wanted. My Daddy grabbed my head and began to slowly thrust into my mouth. With every thrust his balls slapped my chin as his cock hit the back of my throat. I opened completely as he began face fucking me.

I heard Sylvia and Jane moaning and saying what a cock slut I was. It excited me knowing other people recognized what a slut and cock whore I had become. My clit was so hard and wet as it bobbed up and down and side to side as my mouth was being fucked by my Daddy. I felt the head of his cock swell, and the explode with one blast of cum after another as he held my head. I held his cum on my tongue, looked up at him and showed him, he had claimed me, again.

"Am I a good girl Daddy?" I asked.

Daddy Smiled and said, "Yes, Sweetie you are a very good girl."

Daddy suggested I put on my swimming suit and come out to swim. Jane and Sylvia mentioned I would attract a lot of attention in that one piece whit suit. Daddy agreed.

Daddy said with a smile, "It should be fun watching some of the older guys chasing you around the pool and in the water, but you're a good swimmer, so you'll have that advantage."

I loved the idea of again being the center of attention, being chased. I was thrilled thinking about wearing the one piece white female swim suit among people who might appreciate me in it. I loved being watched and gazed at, sexually. Jane, Sylvia, and Daddy left me alone in the changing room to clean up and get my suit on. I had not cum yet, so my clit was still aroused and hard. I knew I would be a sight when I walked out to the pool.

I began wondering how many girls like me were here. Were I, Jane, and Sylvia the only girls with something extra in attendance at this BBQ party? I started to think about my Daddy and why he brought me here. I slipped the white one piece bathing suit up my legs and over my hips, and finally stretching the tight straps over my shoulders. It felt amazing. I loved tight clothes and this garment fit me perfectly. Jane had done a wonderful job of fitting me into a perfectly sexy suit.

I tuned and looked at my backside in the full length mirror hanging on the wall. My ass look spectacular, then I turned. Oh my, I looked sexy, desirable and very naughty. My clit was standing straight up, the suit outlined it perfectly. I was so aroused by what I saw, I pulled it out the leg hole and caressed it. I began stroking myself. I had sucked two cocks and had been well fucked, and was not given the chance to cum. I needed, I was owed this, this as I stroked and caressed myself.

"Sara, are coming out, Don't you want to take a swim?" I heard Jane's voice from calling to me.

"Fuck!" I said to myself.

Taking my finger, I wiped the drop of pre cum from the head and licked it off. I was so close, I almost came as the suit once again pressed against my clit. I hurried outside to meet Jane.

"Oh my Sara, you do look sexy in that suit, I would say I chose well for you."

I looked at Jane and nodded, feeling frustrated and unsatisfied. I needed to cum, soon.

Jane put her arm through mine and as we walked towards the pool.

"Sara, that suit is really hot on you. Your clit is obviously aroused and well outlined, and you're the hottest of all of us girls here, you're among the youngest, and you're the new girl. You are going to get a lot of attention. If you need me, I'm here, now go have some fun." Jane said.

I smiled and nodded.

"Oh and one more thing, you might wanna get wet, cuz you have a big pre cum spot on it," Jane whispered.

I looked down and she was correct. I had a big wet spot surrounding the area where the tip of my clit laid under the suit. I looked around and the girls laying in the chaises were looking and commenting to each other. I assumed it was because of me. I thought, fuck em'. Again I ran my finger over the wet spot and licked it. I glanced at the girls, shrugged my shoulders and dove into the pool.

The water was warm and there were only a few people swimming, I felt like all eyes were on me. I swam to the side of the pool and leaned against the wall as I reached down freeing my clit and gave it a few quick strokes. I was so horny. As I gazed across the pool, I dark a figure swimming towards me under the water. When it got right in front of me, I felt hands on my thighs as a mouth slipped over my clit and sucked. Then a head popped up from under the water. It was Jane's niece Carly.

"Hey Sara, my aunt said you were here. I'm so glad to have someone about my age to be with."

"Oh my Gog, Oh my God! I said, jumping up and down, splashing water at her.

"I've missed you, where have you been?" She asked.

"Carly, it's a long story, we can talk later, let's just have some fun for now. How are you, are you still working at Jane's store?"

"Yes, I am, not much more to tell. Same clients, same old queens looking for the same old things," Carly said with a frown.

"Carly, I'm so horny, I need to cum so bad. Your aunt fucked me, and I sucked my Daddy and a girl named Sylvia, and then they told me to go swimming!"

"Your Daddy? I thought he left and you were living with your mother? Carly inquired.

"I was, it's a long story, but now I'm living with my Daddy above the adult book store," I told her.

Carly looked at me with so many questions, I just didn't wanna deal with all that drama. I leaned in and kissed her softly. Her lips parted and our tongues danced.

Carly hugged me tight, "I missed you so bad, that one time in the shop was so hot and exciting."

I kissed her again. holding her butt in my hands as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her clit rubbed against the tip of my clit, as we rocked back and forth, edging each other slowly. It felt amazing holding her, feeling her need me.

"So, have you been to the book store?" Carly asked.

I nodded I had.

She looked at me and asked, "And?"

"Well, what do you expect me to tell you, I'm sure my experience wasn't much different than yours, if you been in there. Have you?" I asked.

Carly nodded,"I suppose not. Did you like it? I mean, you are like me?"

I looked at her straight in the eyes and knew what she meant by that. I knew we were both born boys and have chosen to live as girls. I knew we were both very sexual beings and craved to be used like sluts.

I reached down, under the water and caressed the front of her bikini bottom, her tiny clitty was hard.

"Mmmmmm, Sara, that feels so good. Don't stop," Carly cooed as she leaned into me.

The cool water surrounding us and Carly's hard, hot clitty was an exciting contrast, as a couple of others took notice. Jane and Sylvia had come to sit at the pools edge. I could hear them murmuring something to each other, but Carly's soft moans and sighs were echoing in me ear as I flt her stiffen in my arms.

"Don't stop Sara, please, I'm so close," Carly whispered.

Hearing that, I slid down her body into the water. I gave her clitty a few more strokes and then pulled her bikini bottoms bellow her small, smooth balls and took her clitty in my mouth. A few good licks and sucks had her washing my mouth with cum. Feeling the need to breathe, I jumped to the surface. Trying desperately to breathe through my nose, I held her cum on my tongue. I turned to show Jane and Sylvia who were still sitting topless on the pools edge, and then took Carly's face in my hands and kissed her deeply, sharing the yummy cum with her.

My Daddy had joined Jane and Sylvia and all were clapping their approval. I could see the bulge in my Daddy's swim suit, as both Jane and Sylvia took turns caressing it. I felt a twinge of envy race through me, but how could I feel that way after the day of cock sucking I had already been given.

As I hung on the side of the pool, Carly came up from behind and slipped her hand in the leg hole of my bathing suit. I had not cum yet and I was extremely aroused. Her small hand felt so good as she teased the head of my clit.

"Ooooooh, my Adam, you never told us how insatiable your girl is, We all know what Carly's capable of. I think we should adjourn to the main house and see what these two young girls might be like together," Sylvia suggested.

Jane quickly interjected, "Carly and Sara had a moment in my shop not too long ago, and I must say they are both exciting to watch."

My Daddy, looked at me and asked, "Really? How'd that come about?"

I just stared back at him and said, "I'll never tell."

I think he realized quickly that he had ignored me for far too long and I was bound to experience things without him, choosing my own direction. I'm just not sure his swimmer son, would be thinking of living my life as a female. As Carly and I followed Sylvia, Jane, and Daddy into the house, the other party guests watched. I had left my hard clit sticking straight up and exposed. I loved the attention.

"Sara, everyone is looking, I know you haven't cum yet today, but your so brazen. I wish I could be like you," Carly said.

"Carly, when I feel this aroused, I would do almost anything, I love feeling, brazen as you put it, but still vulnerable," I replied.

Sylvia and Jane lead us all into appeared to be a bedroom. The room was large with a king-size bed in the center and two sofas on either side. Above the bed hung a large mirror from the ceiling. There was powerful track lighting on each side of the mirror. I began wondering if this was a photo studio, and not a bedroom. The thought of being photographed thrilled me. I loved being on exhibit, being watched. I loved being exposed.

Carly climbed on the bed after taking off her bikini. She appeared a little more transitioned than I remember. Her small breasts and pink nipples looked a bit fuller than last time her and I played. Her hips were wider and her body a little more curvy. She was absolutely delicious and very feminine. I was envious, I wanted my body to be more feminine.

Carly got on all fours, with her heart shaped ass facing me. She looked back at me and blew a kiss my way. Her small balls hung from under her ass as did her small clitty. Carly reached around with one of her hands and spread her butt cheeks, showing me her tight pussy.

"Come on Sara, I know you want it, I know you need it, breed me Sara. Let me feel that big clit of yours fill me."

I approached the bed and ran my finger down the cleft of her ass as I slipped my bathing suit top over my shoulders, revealing my flat chest. Pulling it down my torso, I let it fall to my ankles, stepping out of it. Carly was a sexy sight and I was hungry to fuck her as the others watched. I crawled on the bed behind her and kissed both of her butt cheeks, and then spread them and licked her tight fuck hole. My tongue licked and probed, tasting her, whetting her, preparing her for my much larger clit. As I licked I reached between her thighs and fondled her balls and clitty. Carly wiggled her ass in my face, begging me to fuck her.

12