Girdled Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Sara. I need to feel you in me. I need to feel you breed me. I need you so bad.," Carly begged.

On my knees, I moved closer. My clit rested against Carly's ass. She reached back and pulled her butt cheeks apart giving me a peek at her tight hole. Carly's tight puckered hole was wet and ready as I pushed into her. I felt her open and pulse around the head of my clit. Carly moaned as I pushed harder. She was tight. I went slow. Finally, I was completely in her, my belly pressing against her bottom. I slowly began a rhythm of fucking, thrusting in and out.

"Sara, I'm not a fucking fragile doll, you can fuck me!"

I had never fucked another girl like me. I had fucked Rene a couple of times, but I was very inexperienced. It had always been me who was fucked, I looked up to the ceiling and saw my reflection as I thrust into Carly. I watched as I pulled my cock almost all the way out and then plunged back in. It was hot watching myself as Carly's tight hole began milking my clit. We were both moaning as I slapped Carly's ass.

"Oooooooh, am I a bad girl Sara? Spank my horny ass," Carly moaned.

Sylvia and Jane were commenting, "Look at these two sluts, fucking like bad girls, spank that little minx's ass."

I heard the click and motor of a camera. I looked to my right and saw Daddy with a camera, shooting really naughty pictures of me fucking Carly. I looked to my left where Jane and Sylvia were taking turns sucking each other's clits. It was a hot session and I needed to cum. We all needed to cum. Daddy started directing me to do this or that. My head was swimming with emotion and the feeling of Carly's hole squeezing my clit. My Daddy was capturing all of it, all of this was such a turn on. I pushed all the way in Carly and shot my first load. I pulled out as far as I could with out leaving her empty, and back in again to shoot another load of girlie cum. I emptied my she balls into Carly as I collapsed on her back. When I rolled over and looked at my reflection in the mirror, I looked like a slut. My hair was a mess and I was sweating. Carly rolled over and snuggled into me, throwing her thigh over my wet clit. She leaned in and kissed me. Our tongues danced as we held each other.

"Well, that was hot," Jane said.

"Whatcha gonna do with those photos Adam? Sylvia asked.

12