All Comments on 'Girl Asks Friend to take Virginity'

by nikkilamkins1738

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really?..

Kind of good for your first try, but..... He has a virgin and a box of condoms...Who in their right mind fucks her to orgasm, and then goes to the bathroom to finish?...NO ONE, that's who...After that, the story looses all credibility..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lie Lay Laid

It is obvious this is a complete fantasy and, taking that into consideration, it isn't too badly written. However, like most people here you don't know how to use 'lie', 'lay', 'laid' etc. Every time you use one, you are wrong.

It isn't difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's good to get the first one out of the way !

Started with a condom and that magically disappeared, going to the bathroom to finish was not very believable, and anal sex does not happen with just a "thrust".

Good premise, just not very believable, with some rework could be a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good But

Went down hill after the first fuck, Anal? Had to fuck it up with anal and ATM to top it off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please don't write anything ever again.

Seriously, don't write anything. Avoid signing your name if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perhaps Not Shakespeare....

.... But better than many of the stories on this site !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not bad for a first story

I'd say not bad for a first attempt and better than a lot of stuff on here. Work on the grammar a bit more. And keep writing. Everyone's got to start somewhere and it takes practice to get better. The only way you get there is by keeping on. Maybe try a couple of different versions of this story and try to improve it. Depends what you're aiming for but you can either go for realism or over the top fantasy (seems like that's what you're going for).

sandymonroesandymonroeover 8 years ago

The characters were not very vivid, without any own will.

BestreadingBestreadingover 7 years ago
Good. Very Good.

A good beginning effort. Much better than many of the beginners that have published. Keep at it. I look forward to more reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous