Girl at the gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave him a slight brush with my teeth as I sucked him. I backed off to give my mouth a break but did some finger play before resuming the blow job. My hand joined my mouth and I kept at it until I felt his cock twitching like he was read to cum. Decision time--Mouth? Face? Boobs? Paper towel?

I took too long to decide and since he was in my mouth when he started to cum, I kept him there, jerking him into my mouth. I then spit it into a paper towel which I pulled from the roll.

I backed away from the hole and thought about what I had done. For the first time in my life, I had just had totally anonymous sex in the way that I had been fantasizing about. This wasn't the first time I had sex with someone I didn't exactly know but that had followed an evening in the bars where he had bought me a couple of drinks and at least I usually got his name. Not this time.

What made this different from a bar hook-up was that I had absolutely no idea who the guy on the other side of the wall was and would hopefully never see him again. Unlike the regret and frustration that I often feel after a one night stand, I loved the feeling that I got from going through with my fantasy. My arousal level was skyrocketing and I realized that, not only did I not regret doing this, I wanted more.

I had seen three guys in the store so I assumed that I'd have at least two more cocks. Maybe more if anyone else came in. I watched the hole wondering if I needed to do the come-hither again or if the next guy would just stick it through the hole.

To my surprise, it wasn't a cock that appeared but a hand. Was it the same guy and he want to finger me to return the favor? While driving here I had fantasized about going down on between five and ten guys. I figured that I'd be so horny by time I got back to my room that I'd be able to reward myself with an overwhelming orgasm. So, while I appreciated his offer to finger me if that's what he was in fact offering, I wasn't ready to cum yet.

Suddenly, I understood that offering to take care of me wasn't what he was doing. Thinking about Charlie's story, I realized that the guy probably wanted to confirm that the lips on this side of the wall would belong to a woman. I moved so that my right breast moved against his hand and when it touched, he grabbed me. He didn't squeeze my boob (thank you very much) but he moved his hand to my underboob and then slid up to finger my erect nipple. I guess he was satisfied with what he found because the hand pulled back and was replaced by a cock.

I'm not a size queen when it comes to cocks. I don't cum from PIV sex anyway and a long cock ramming my cervix is painful. For vaginal sex, I'd rather have a shorter than average one that was thick enough to fill me. That's what I got for my next blowjob. The current cock was short but was bigger than normal in girth.

I again started with licking the underside but decided that, given his size, I'd delay putting it into my mouth. I didn't notice any complaint from him and as I licked up and down his shaft I heard sounds of satisfaction from him. He was rock hard and pointed straight up without me having to hold him up. That meant that I could keep my hands against the wall above the wall while I licked him. I licked up and down the shaft and then around the head. I stuck the tip of my tongue in his hole and at last took him into my mouth.

It didn't take long before I realized that he was going to cum soon. I pulled my mouth away and replaced it with my hand then leaned my chest in. He had already felt me up so I decided to let him rub his cock against my boobs. That did it and he shot all over my chest with some hitting my neck. I kissed the tip, tasting him before he pulled back. I luxuriated in the feeling of his cum dripping down and instead of wiping myself, I decided to leave it for now and thought that maybe I'd be able to add to it.

I had heard three distinct voices but before number three stuck his cock through the hole, one of them called to me instead. "Are you going to be here for a while? Can we call some friends?"

Well, hell yeah.

Number three stuck it through the hole and I had to take a step back. He was long and thin, the opposite of number two. Some girls might look at the length happily but to me it was my nightmare cock. Long enough to slam into my cervix, thin enough that I wouldn't get that feeling of fullness that I enjoyed. Oh well, I'm here to blow him, not fuck him.

But I'm not a deep throater. I knew that there was no way that I'd get all of him in my mouth so I didn't even try. I licked the whole length a few times but then only took a mouthful in. I placed my hands on the lower half and combined a mouth job and hand job. I discovered that I needed to hold on tightly with my hands since he slammed in and, if it wasn't for the wall between us, he would have tried to mouthfuck me.

Besides being bigger, he also lasted longer than his friends. I switched hands and give my mouth a break by licking the end of his cock for a while. Then I went back to full mouth and hands and finally he came. I let him cum in my mouth and--my increased arousal meant lower inhibition--I actually swallowed as much as I could, letting the rest of it drip down my face to my chest.

There wasn't any delay before the next one came through the hole. I did a total of six guys although I'm pretty sure that at least one was a repeat. I had long and short and fat and thin. A few lasted a long time but most came pretty quickly. I took four in my mouth (swallowing two of them). One came rubbing on my boobs and one blew up on my face when I didn't move my head away fast enough. By time I got to the last one, my mouth was sore so he got more of a hand job than blowjob.

Finally, either I ran out of cocks to suck or they ran out of friends to call. They left without so much as a thank you and I kneeled in front of the hole, cum covered, and feeling incredible. Finally, I grabbed a bunch of paper towels and cleaned up as much as I could before getting dressed. As I walked past the checkout stand one of the cashiers poked the other and they stared at me. I smiled back and left the store. I went back to my motel for a well-deserved orgasm.

First time, but it wasn't going to be my last.

* * * * *

Ch. 2: I return gloryhole and make a friend

My fantasy of anonymous sex led me to visit a gloryhole to fulfill it. It was an incredible experience that gave me exactly the feeling that I wanted. Driving home and thinking about what I had done (and yes, I did have to stop once to duck into a restaurant's restroom to relieve my arousal), I immediately started wondering when I could do it again.

Over the next few months, images of the variety of cocks that came through the wall for me to lick and suck and rub my boobs on kept returning in my masturbation sessions. They even intruded on my thoughts during actual sex. One weekend, I went down on a guy who I hooked up with at a bar. I played with his cock but, closing my eyes, I pictured the ones poking through the wall at the gloryhole where I didn't know who I was blowing. The guy didn't seem to mind.

When I left Emily's Books and Toys, I past pretty sure that I'd be back. Now, since I had a four-day weekend, I was on the road heading back there again. It was a two hour drive and I had to force myself to concentrate on my driving instead of my thoughts of what I had done there before and what I was going to do when I got there.

Reviewing my first visit to the gloryhole, I had decided that there were a few things I'd do differently next time. Instead of being fully dressed, I'd wear a sundress that I could quickly remove and shoes that could be easily kicked off. I'd skip my bra. I'd bring a bag with some supplies: body wipes, condoms, and breath mints. It was nice of Emily's Books to leave a role of paper towels but I'd pack a couple of hand towels. Finally, I wanted a small pillow that I could kneel on so I could stay comfortable longer.

Letting strangers cum in my mouth and swallowing some of them went against my normal safe-sex practices. Mouth, maybe but swallowing was usually reserved for real relationships, not "nice to meet you" blowjobs. I've heard that oral sex is safer than penis-in-vagina or penis-in-ass, but safer isn't safe. Maybe spitting would be better but condoms would probably be best.

Or, the safest would be for the guy to cum someplace else. I know some girls think that letting a guy cum on her boobs or face is degrading but I've never had a problem with it. I fantasized one night about doing a gloryhole bukkake where my face and chest were covered with cum as one guy after another finished there. The mental picture brought me to an incredible orgasm and I wondered if the real thing would be as good as my imagination. Maybe I'd find out.

I checked into the same motel and as he ran my credit card, I was glad that the clerk didn't do the welcome-back-what-brings-you-here routine. I changed into the dress I had brought and, after a quick dinner in the motel coffee shop, I drove over to Emily's Books. I knew that I had lucked out the first time finding a group of frat boys who then called their friends to join the party. Now, wondering who might be hanging around an adult bookstore on a Saturday night, I figured I'd browse through the store for a while. I could check out the crowd while I was checking out the toys.

On my first visit, I had fallen in love with a remote controlled vibe but thought that it was out of my price-range. Now, since I had just received my tax return and couldn't think of a better thing to spend it on, buying it was part of my plan for the evening. I grabbed a basket and headed right over to the section with the dildos and vibrators.

I wasn't the only one shopping there--a woman about my age was standing back looking at the display. She glanced in my direction and then quickly turned away. Then, after glancing around and seeing that we were alone in that section, she gave me an embarrassed smile. "Last time I bought a vibrator was in college and they've changed a lot since then."

"I know, right?" I agreed with her. She was holding a plastic dildo style vibe but it seemed boring compared to the rest of the choices. I took a rabbit vibe off the shelf and examined it. "Do you know what you're looking for?"

"Something better than my fingers." Well, that was a bit more honesty than I was expecting. "What about you?"

I smiled and pointed to the one I had been dreaming about. She took the box off the shelf to examine it. It had an egg-shaped part that went inside and a tail that stayed on the outside. The description on the box said it was both an antenna for the remote control and gave clitoral stimulus.

"Remote control? Wow!"

"Yeah. I'm not sure how that works. I know I can just control it myself from an app but it might be fun to let someone else do it too."

"You sold me." She put it in her basket and I took another one from the shelf and put it in mine. We commented about some of the other display areas as we walked toward the check-out clerk. I decided that I'd hold off going back to the theater area and put my purchase into my car first.

As we exited the store, she introduced herself as Anna and asked if I wanted to grab a drink. I had come here for a single purpose but was enjoying talking to her, so, I decided that the gloryhole could wait. We walked to a bar down a few stores down from Emily's in the strip mall.

We sipped our wine while we chatted and got past the strange place we had met. We found that not only were we both teachers but we taught in the same age group. We got more relaxed and more comfortable with each other, I finally asked why she was frustrated enough to buy a vibe, pointing out that she didn't look like she'd have trouble attracting guys.

"I think I'm giving up on guys for a while" she told me and got into the sad story of how her long-term relationship had recently ended. "Bluntly, I love cocks but I'd like to not have to have to talk to the guy its attached to. So... the vibe."

We had exchanged some basic info so she knew I was from out of town. She asked me what had brought me here so I told her that, coming from a small town I was paranoid about meeting someone I knew coming out of a sex toy store. She didn't buy that, pointing out that I could have bought my new toy online.

I pondered how I should answer while she looked at me waiting for a response. By now, I was feeling safe chatting with Anna but wondered about how she'd react if I told her the real reason for my trip. The wine took away some of my restraint and since I'd probably never meet Anna again, I figured why not.

I shrugged and then told her what I had come for that I couldn't buy online. I described my fantasy of having anonymous sex and how I had first thought about trying a gloryhole. I gave her a quick overview of my first experience. I needn't have worried about her reaction. She stared at me briefly, then broke into a huge smile. "That's amazing. You get to play with cocks and not worry about the guy. I love it."

For good reason, I had assumed that I would never tell anyone what I had done at Emily's but somehow it seemed natural to tell Anna. I was surprised and honestly relieved by how easily she accepted it. I admitted to her that I hadn't been able to get it out of my mind since I had done it and couldn't wait to try it again.

"You're going to do it tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah. Tonight for sure. Maybe tomorrow too. Not sure" I admitted.

She stared for a while and then finally asked, "can I watch you?"

I gulped and didn't answer immediately. "Just watch or would you want to join in? We could take turns."

Now she gulped. "Joining in really does sound hot but I honestly don't know if I could. But, if it's okay with you, I think I'd really love watching you." Hmm. This was moving away from my anonymous play but if I was going to share this experience with anyone, it might as well be another teacher who would also be concerned about protecting privacy. I'm not one to make friends quickly but I felt a real connection to Anna and didn't want to say no to her.

"Just watch? No pictures and not going to tell stories to anyone?" Even if she promised to keep my secret, I was adding to my risk.

"Just watch" she promised. "If it makes you feel better, I'll take off my top too so I'll have some skin in the game." She giggled. "Literally, but that way if anyone finds out, I'm in it too so you know I won't say anything."

I hesitated. Okay, bringing my new friend into the action meant that I wasn't going to be totally anonymous but the guys on the other side of the wall would still have no idea who I was and that was really the important thing. I wasn't doing anything sexual with Anna--she was just going to be there. And having someone else with me was probably a good safety move. Even though the booth with the gloryhole was located at the end of the hallway, I was pretty exposed and someone walking by accidently or on purpose was going to get an eyeful.

And, yeah, skin in the game. "Okay, but you have to be as naked as me and I'm planning to be down to my panties." I thought that might scare her off but she agreed without any hesitation. Her eagerness to join in made me think back to Charlie's experience and made me wonder if having a woman on the other side of the wall was more common that I'd assumed.

We walked back into Emily's Books together and I thought that the clerks might have noticed us. Or maybe not. The customers were mostly men but it's not like there were no women so we didn't stand out that much. Maybe they noticed us but were numb to seeing weird things so they didn't care. Anna and I were done with our shopping so we walked through the displays right through the archway to the theater. I led her to the back row where I had been before. She stared at the hole and then bent over to examine it. I didn't hear anyone next door but that could change at any point.

I smiled at her then kicked off my shoes, pulled my sundress over my head, and hung it from the hook. I was braless and Anna's eyes went right to my boobs. I gave her a your turn gesture so she unbuttoned her top, then sat on the chair to remove her shoes and then her pants. Finally, she reached back to undo her bra, adding it to the collection of clothes on the hook. Anyone walking by would probably be startled to find two mid-late 20s girls standing there in their panties.

We didn't have to wait long until we heard someone come into the next booth and heard a video started up. We listened for a couple of minutes to the pre-orgasmic moaning of the woman in the video. I put a finger over my mouth to signal Anna to be quiet, then knelt in front of the hole. I stuck my hand through and gave a come hither signal.

I didn't get any reaction at first and wondered if he noticed. Then a rough voice asked "really?" I didn't say anything to answer him but instead stuck my hand through again and repeated the signal. It didn't take long for a cock to come through the hole.

Another plain old normal cock which looked and smelled clean. It was a decent length and width but not too extreme in either way. I raised my eyebrows and smiled toward Anna whose eyes were wide and then I took hold of the cock. I kissed the end, then licked up and down the shaft a few times. The guy seemed to like it because he quickly went from flaccid to fully hard. I continued to lick up and down before I opened my mouth wide and took him in. As I moved my head up and down, I put my hand on the shaft and jacked him up and down that way too. It didn't take long before I felt him twitching and figured it wouldn't take long for him to cum.

Giving a blowjob to a boyfriend, I'd have slowed down to edge him for a while. With a one night stand though, I'd probably keep going depending on what he was doing for me. I decided that cumming any way he could was going to be enough to make this guy happy so there wasn't any reason to stretch it out. I took him out of my mouth long enough to whisper "mouth, face, or boobs?" to Anna who was staring at me. She grinned and pointed to her chest so I pulled my mouth off him and went all in on the hand motion, aiming him at my chest. In another minute, he erupted and spewed all over my boobs. I let go and he pulled out of the hole then I reached for a paper towel to clean myself off.

As I waited for someone else to come into the stall, I smiled at Anna. She was sitting there with a dazed look on her face and was rubbing her breasts. "We can take turns if you want" I whispered to her but she shook her head.

The word must have been getting out because without me signaling, there was soon another cock sticking through the hole. It was pretty small. Like really small. I shrugged at Anna as I moved toward it. It wasn't going to fill my mouth so I decided I'd start with a full mouth move.

You've heard of cocks described as growers or showers? Well, this guy was a grower and I was surprised how quickly and how much he grew. A couple of up and down moves of my head had him stirring and it didn't take much for him to reach a more normal size. Good lesson about not making assumptions at first glance! I continued to move my head up and down on it, took a break to lick the underside. then replaced my tongue with a light touch of my fingers. I looked over at Anna who was gaping at me and was now pulling at her nipples. I assumed that she was getting aroused since she was breathing pretty heavily. No judging since I figured that my panties were going to be showing signs of dampness too.

The guy was in a pre-cum twitching mode so I raised my eyebrows at Anna. Without words, she understood that I was asking where he should cum and pointed to her face. I nodded and again took the cock in my mouth, moving up and down on it. I tasted the beginning of his orgasm and pulled off, aiming him at my face, and giving him a fast-paced hand job as he blew all over me. I closed my eyes but felt it hitting my nose and mouth. Anna was prepared and handed me a paper towel. I wiped it from around my eyes but left the rest which dripped down my neck to my chest.