Girl at the gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike my experience where the frat boys lined up, things were slower with a wait between cocks. Anna and I didn't speak while we waited but exchanged grins. I could tell from the way she was playing with her nipples and from her breathing that she was getting more and more turned on watching me. Of course, she wasn't the only one getting aroused. I felt my midsection getting heavier so I played with my nipples too while we waited.

I thought I heard someone in the next booth so I stuck my fingers through and signaled to him. Seconds later, a cock came through the hole. If the last one was a grower, this guy was a shower--at least I hoped that he wasn't going to grow any more. The cock was long and thin and there was no way that I'd get much more than the top part into my mouth. Anna was staring at it and her hand was now rubbing the front of her panties.

I took Mr. Big with my hand and ran my fingers up and down the underside, giving him a gentle tease. I then pulled him upward and replaced my fingers with my tongue. I licked his cock like I would lick a dripping ice cream cone, starting at the base and moving toward the tip. I did this directly a few times and then flicked my tongue back and forth on the shaft. It was hard but fortunately didn't grow any longer.

After a few minutes of licking the underside, I moved my hands around the shaft and moved my tongue to the tip. I licked around it and pushed my tongue at the hole before taking it into my mouth. I tried to synchronize the movement of my mouth up and down on the part that fit into my mouth with the movement of my hands around the lower part.

Glancing at Anna, I'm not sure which of us was more aroused--me blowing this stranger or her watching me. I gave my mouth a break and went back to my ice cream cone licking for a bit and then took the top in my mouth again. I didn't have any indication that he was going to cum yet so I wondered how long he might last and if I'd be able to do him without permanently wrecking my mouth.

As my mouth and hands continued to work on him, I was startled by a touch over my hands. I was so into what I was doing that I hadn't noticed Anna kneeling down next to me. I kept him in my mouth but moved my hands away so she could take over that part. It took a bit for us to synchronize but soon she was jerking him up and down in time with the movement of my mouth. I looked up at her and saw her staring at me. Then, surprise number two, she kissed the cock quickly above her hands and then pulled her head back. I didn't get any indication that the guy noticed a second pair of lips.

My mouth needed another break, so I pull off of him and again licked the underside up and down but now only to the level of Anna's hands. Surprise number three--she let go and moved her head downward. I moved my tongue to the right side as she started licking the left. We looked toward each other and moved into synchronous up and down licking.

The guy had to realize now that he had two girls working away on his cock and he responded quickly. When I figured he was going to cum, I pointed at myself and then at Anna with my eyebrows arched asking the question. She didn't hesitate, pointing to herself and then down to her boobs. I nodded and then pulled my lips away. Anna pulled back too and as I jerked him, I aimed the cock at her. I guessed the timing right and a thick line of cum flew toward her, landing on her left breast. She just sat there with her eyes closed but with an intense expression to her face. The cock pulled back through the hole and a faint voice politely thanked us.

I was relieved that we didn't get another cock through the hole right away since I wondered what Anna was thinking and if she was okay with what she had just done. We both moved to the other side of the booth, away from the hole. She hugged me tightly and I put my arms around her. As we held each other, I experienced another girl's bare boobs against mine for the first time and realized that we were both lubricated by the cum.

After a really long hug, she asked me if we could get out of there. I had planned to stay longer but I realized that she needed to go and I'd have to settle for just three cocks tonight. I opened my bag, gave her one of the hand towels I had brought, and opened the body wipes. We both cleaned up as much as we could and then got dressed, sucking on the breath mints.

I looked around as we left the store but I didn't see any indication that anyone knew what we had been doing. Anna held onto my arm and kept her eyes toward the ground. I felt like I should say something to her but I didn't know what to say. We reached my car and she again hugged me. She obviously didn't want to be alone so I asked if she wanted to get a drink. She nodded and, even though I felt like I was still covered in cum, we went back to the bar.

* * * * *

Ch. 3: Anna and I go back for more

After our bonding experience at Emily's, Anna and I hung out together the next day. We met for brunch, did some shopping, got our nails done, and did some other non-sexual stuff. But, returning to the gloryhole at Emily's Bookstore never left my mind and she was coming with me.

We went back to her apartment and made salads for dinner and later on, we got ready to go out. I brought my suitcase in from my car and changed my clothes for the evening. I again wore a sundress that I could change into and out of quickly. Like me, Anna put on a light dress and didn't bother with a bra. I grabbed my bag with the towels, body wipes, and stuffs from my car and got into Anna's.

She drove us over to Emily's and we walked into the now familiar store. We had agreed that before we went into the theater area we would check out the store and see if there were any promising guys hanging around. We walked through the various sections giggling at some of the crossdressing and BDSM stuff. We ended up back in the vibrator section (of course) where, we both admired a set of vibrating nipple clamps. I had learned that Anna liked nipple play so it wasn't a shock that she decided that she needed them. While she went to pay for her new toy, I went to check out the magazine section.

Okay, I really went to check out a couple of the guys who were looking over the magazines. As I stood in front of the magazine rack it was obvious that they were checking me out. Anna and I appeared to be the only single girls wandering around the store and since apparently there wasn't enough other stuff to look at, they were looking at us.

One of the guys in particular kept glancing over at me and then he dropped any pretense about where he was looking. I waited until his eyes left my obviously braless boobs and smiled at him with my best sexy expression. Anna joined me. She picked up on what I was doing and smiled at the guy too. He smiled back, elbowed his friend, and they probably thought they were going to get lucky with girls who were kinky enough to hang out at an adult toy store. A sure thing right? If only he knew.

We didn't say anything to the guys but saw that they were watching us as we went to the theater area. Our favorite booth in the back was open and the hole in the wall hadn't changed from yesterday.

From how she stared at the hole, I thought Anna might be getting nervous but instead of backing out, she pulled her dress over her head and hung it on the hook. My dress followed quickly and we both stood there in our panties.

In my previous visits, I had left my panties on and they got pretty wet. I hadn't brought a spare pair in with me--note for next time--so, I pulled them off and tossed them to toward the bag. Anna looked at me with a questioning look since we hadn't discussed this. I saw her shrug and she pulled hers off too.

The few minutes that we waited felt longer as we stood there silently, totally naked. Finally, we heard the noise of someone entering the other booth and heard at least two, maybe more, voices. We gave them a minute to settle in. I strained to listen and wondered if it was the guy who had been staring at me. I couldn't tell but maybe?

Anna and I had a sort of plan. I'd go first and then we'd take turns. We decided that we'd play together with any guy who was too big to fit into our mouths easily. We might share others but we'd play that by ear. I felt my arousal growing but I also got a sense that Anna was getting nervous. If she wanted to take a break, I'd take on whatever came through the wall but if she wanted to leave, I'd live up to my role as her wing woman and go with her.

So, to start the evening, I stuck my index finger through the hole and gave the come hither signal. We had done mani-pedis this afternoon and I went for bright red nails with a darker red swirl pattern. I waited just a minute and sure enough, a cock poked through the hole.

I reached for it and jerked it up and down gently a few times, leaned in and blew on it. I then went into my ice cream cone move, holding the end and slowly licking the underside from the base to the tip. I knew that he liked this move since he got hard fast and I heard what I think were sounds of satisfaction on the other end of the wall. Given that, I continued licking, alternating between a straight base to tip lick with flicking my tongue back and forth.

Since I was pretty sure that there would be other cocks waiting, I didn't want to take forever on the first one. I took him into my mouth set a fast pace, moving up and down. My right hand grasped the shaft and jerked him in time with my mouth move. It didn't take long before I felt he was ready to cum so I removed my mouth and licked around the tip, continuing to move my hand up and down. When he started a pre-cum twitching, I moved my face out of the way and leaned in so he could rub against my chest. He erupted and I felt his cum hitting my neck and then dripping back down my boobs. I held on to him for a bit after he came but when I felt him pulling back, I let go. Anna offered me a paper towel but I shook my head and the feel of his cum dripping down added to the feeling of heaviness in my mid-section.

I backed away from the gloryhole and looked over at Anna. She shrugged and gave me a "here goes" look. Cock number two stuck through the hole toward her and she knelt down in front of it. I don't know if she was mimicking my pattern or just didn't want to put it in her mouth at first but she began with licking the underside and then licking the tip. She shrugged again and took it into her mouth, moving up and down in a regular pattern finally joined by her hands on the shaft. It didn't take long and to my surprise, she kept it in her mouth. When he came, she spat into a paper towel and backed away from the hole.

My turn. Fortunately, Anna was watching as the cock came through the hole. And kept coming through the hole. It was a cervix punching tool that I'd normally dread. Anna raised her eyebrows like she didn't believe what she was seeing either. She knelt down next to me and as I started kissing it up one side, she joined in from the other side. We switched from kissing to licking and he got hard but fortunately no longer. Anna moved around, taking the end into her mouth and I wrapped my hands around the shaft.

I assume that he knew there were two girls working away on him but he didn't do anything different. In addition to his length, the guy had staying-power and didn't give any indication that he was going to cum anytime soon. We traded places a couple of times and when he started to twitch, Anna backed away from his mouth. I moved in and he finally came, adding to what had dried on my chest from the earlier guy.

A cock that size must have been a turn-on for Anna since she almost pushed me out of the way to take her place in front of the hole. She didn't have to wait long. I moved away, leaning back against the far wall where I could watch her and keep an eye on the opening to the stall. Since it was at the end of the hall, no one was walking by routinely. In fact, I hadn't noticed anyone looking in the entrance which, now that I thought about it, was sort of surprising.

All things considered, I shouldn't have been surprised to recognize one of the cashiers who was standing at the entry. Maybe the surprise should have been that no one from the store had come back earlier to see what was going on. He must have had an interesting view--two naked girls, one kneeling in front of the gloryhole going to town on some guy.

Not knowing what to do, I waved at him and put my fingers over my mouth to indicate that he should keep quiet. I pointed to Anna as if he might have missed seeing what she was doing. He didn't say anything but walked in and stood over me. My only contact with this guy besides making eye contact as I came into the store was when he rang up my purchase. Despite this, I didn't feel any danger even though I was sitting on the floor with everything I had on full display. He watched Anna for a bit and then turned back to me.

I had come into the store to give anonymous blowjobs to guys I didn't know. Even though this guy could obviously see me, I didn't know him and he didn't know me. In my horny state, that was anonymous enough for me. I grabbed his pants leg and pulled him toward me. I reached for his belt, undid it and unzipped him. I pulled his pants down and the light bulb in his head finally went on about what I was offering. He moved in front of me so I could pulled his cock out of his shorts. I gave it some licks until he got hard which didn't take long. I kissed and licked around the tip and then took him into my mouth.

The gloryhole actually gave me some control. I could decide whether or not I wanted to do anything and I had control of when and how much went into my mouth. Sitting on the floor with the guy standing over me returned some of the control to him. Instead of me giving him a blowjob, he started to face fuck me, ramming in and pulling out of my mouth. I've done this with guys and it can be a turn-on, although one guy had rammed my throat until I almost threw up on him. Fully erect, this guy was on the smaller size and I could accommodate him even when he pushed all the way into my mouth so I was enjoying myself. Without the wall between us, I could also play with his balls as he moved in and out of me which I always like doing.

His in and out got faster and when he came, he pushed in as much as he could and held himself in that position. I had no choice so I swallowed as fast as I could. Finally, he pulled out and pulled up his pants. He motioned me to follow him into the hall so I did.

"You ladies okay? Need anything?" How about a ten-percent discount on our next purchase? No, I didn't ask that. I just shook my head. He took another look at Anna who was ignoring us, intent on what she was doing. He gave me a big smile and left us alone.

When Anna's guy finished, I moved back in for the next one. Then it was Anna's turn again. I watched her as she went down on the guy and noticed that she was only using her tongue and her mouth. Her hands were instead massaging her boobs and plucking at her nipples which gave me an idea. I was incredibly aroused and I was ready to have my limits challenged.

I knelt down behind Anna and put one of my hands on each side, right at the level of her breasts. She glanced back at me and moved her hands away from her chest and put them back on the guy's shaft. This gave me full access so I slid my hands forward with each hand cupping one of her boobs.

Anna and I had hugged, holding our chests against each other naked but this was different. I had never touched a breast other than my own. I had seen how much Anna played with her own breasts but wasn't sure if she would like me doing this or not. I wasn't even sure what led me to do it beyond overwhelming horniness and a sexually charged atmosphere.

What happened next was a surprise but removed any doubt about what she wanted. Anna removed her hands from the guy and put them over mine, holding my hands to her breasts. I took this as permission and began to massage her. Her nipples were fully erect and I pinched them gently between my fingers.

Anna was kneeling in front of the hole with her ankles behind her. Still kneeling and cupping her breasts, I moved closer to her, separating her ankles and I leaned in so that my chest rested against her back. Anna continued to move her mouth up and down on the guy's shaft but she suddenly pulled away her mouth away. As he started to spurt, she twisted to her side and allowed him to cum on my face.

I moved my torso in the direction that Anna had moved and continued to hold my chest against her back with my hands on her breasts. We rotated until we were lying on the floor in front of the hole holding each other. Anna moved one hand between her legs and barely started to finger herself before she came. I looked around quickly to make sure that we didn't have an audience and then I did the same thing although it took me longer. We lay on the floor together for a few minutes enjoying our post-climax feelings. There were no other cocks coming through the wall; if there had been one, he probably would have left frustrated. Anna turned to me and told me that it was time to go home. I nodded and we got up to get dressed.

We walked through the store and I felt like everyone was staring at us but when I looked around I saw that the customers were minding their own business. My now favorite cashier however did see us and he smiled broadly. "Come back soon" he called. I just waved to him and went out the door.

Yes, we probably will be back