Girl at the rock show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sigh of relief was cut short by Amy pressing herself into Justin, lips locking onto his once more. She was pulling at the hem of his shirt lifting it up over his head and onto the ground. Justin's hands sprung to life. Grabbing a handful of her hair roughly pulling it to one side exposing her supple neck. His mouth attacked the open patch of skin. Kissing, biting, nibbling. Her moans were anything but subdued now. She panted and dug her nails into his back before reaching down between his legs wrapping her fingers around his shaft, pulling at it through the pants. Justin growled with need as he cupped her breast squeezing roughly. Pulling up on the shirt and bra popping her breasts free enough that he could lean down and suck on her nipple. With surprizing strength Amy pushed him back into one of the seats near the window. Kneeling down she unzipped Justin's pants and reached down into his boxers pulling his throbbing cock into the open. With a momentary grin she went straight to work kissing and licking up and down his shaft. The stage lighting reflected off the side of her face, a more amazing sight there never was. Justin couldn't help but swear as he growled a moan. She stroked him gently as she sucked and licked his balls before sliding her mouth up over the tip and slowly taking him fully into her mouth. Her head began to bob up and down a few times before she pressed herself down even further. Justin feeling the tightness of her throat as she held him a moment before gaging and pulling back.

The sound of the crowd rose to a crescendo as The Dommes finally took the stage. Justin pulled Amy off him and stood her to her feet as the band bounced onto the stage and struck the first cord of their opening song. Guitars wailed and drumbeats thumped against Justin's chest. The music invigorating everyone it infected as the crowd below went wild.

Grabbing her by the hair he pulled Amy to the glass pressing her fully against it. Didn't want her to miss anything. He reached down pulling up her skirt and dropping her panties. Grabbing the end of the still rumbling toy lodged in her pussy he started to pull ever so slowly. Amy moaned loudly as her hips wiggled and quivered until at last Justin removed the vibrator completely. It was soaked, as were her panties and everything up from her knees. Wasting no time, he pressed the tip of his cock against the dripping opening and pushed it inside her. She pushed back making sure to feel every inch of him. Her body clenched possessively squeezing his shaft not wanting to let go. He leaned back and pushed again. Amy's tits pressed against the glass as the band below continued to belt out their anthem. Another thrust, and another, and soon the sound of their bodies slapping together was echoing to the beat.

"Harder!" Amy begged. "Fuck yes! Give it to me!" Happy to oblige, Justin began pounding into her with reckless abandon. Grunting and growling with his exertions. Amy's begging dissolved into a staccato series of pants and screamed moans. Justin was certain that if they weren't competing with a rock concert everyone in the building would have heard. There was a sudden tenseness in Amy's body as she wailed a stuttering moan. Her body wracked with powerful spasms as she orgasmed hard. Her pussy clenching tight with each wave of ecstasy flowing through her as she gushed all over Justin's cock. He continued to drill into her as best he could, but the overwhelming sensation got the best of him. A few seconds later he was grunting and convulsing as his cock erupted deep inside her. He spent himself completely feeling their combined fluids pouring down his cock and balls and coating her thighs.

The first song ended as the pair collapsed into the seats that overlooked the show. They gasped for breath as they both wiped sweat from their brows. "Best. Concert. Ever!" Amy exclaimed. She smiled broadly at Justin. "You were pretty good too." The two of them chuckled as they took in the sight from above. Justin got up and went to the booths personal washroom and came back with a pair of towels to clean up with. There was quite a lot to clean up it seemed, and he felt a little guilty for whoever had the room next. They quickly found their scattered clothes and after the exertion a moment ago they sat back down in the seats and watched the rest of The Dommes set. Amy's fingers wrapped in his as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Sorry, you couldn't get to watch the whole show from up close on the floor." Justin apologized as The Dommes finished their last encore.

"Are you kidding? That's how I need to see concerts from now on!" Justin couldn't agree more. They stood up and started making their way back out of the booth. Hoping no one was around to catch them sneaking out. They were in luck as they made it down the stairs. The sounds of footsteps came around the corner and a security guard walked in front of them followed by the four members of the band that had just finished performing. The Dommes joking jovially stopped as they noticed the couple from earlier in the night. Their eyes crossed and the lead singer looked up the stairs that Justin and Amy had just descended. A sudden realization blooming.

"Its not often we get a show when we're on stage." She joked causing the rest of the band to chuckle along. She leaned in close to Amy. "That's a nice pair of tits you've got love." And with a smirk she led the group away.

Justin felt his face heat up and looked to see his partner's doing the same. "She's not wrong. They are lovely." He joked receiving a playful swat. Amy pulled him into another kiss before she hurriedly rushed them from the building.


12