Girl Cum

Story Info
Creepy stalker puts vaginal secretions into cookies! Nom!
2.8k words
4.17
7.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
510 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND WARNING TO READERS: This is not a particularly serious story. It is an homage to other authors, to Literotica, and to the forums. Anyone can read it, but it has over 100 'easter eggs' in it that makes part of the text read like gibberish. This is intentional, but likely confusing to most. Furthermore, I've included a whole bunch of things that most author's hate, such as listing a bunch of measurements just for the sake of it. The story also includes reluctant consent, creepy elements, violence, and other nasties. Read the tags - they paint a decent picture - and proceed with caution, if you dare!

This is a work of fiction, and everyone in the story is eighteen or older.

All of my stories are copyrighted.

--- GIRL CUM ---

Her panties were full of girl cum. Vaginal secretions. Womanly cream. The nectar of her sex. Her arousal was measurable by the quantity of the peach-juice, the flow being both substantial and immense.

That was the effect that her boyfriend had on her. Only, her boyfriend didn't know that he was her boyfriend yet. But she'd show him! Oh yes, she would - whether he liked it or not. And so she began harvesting her 'cherry soda', her milky slime, her liquid arousal - and she mixed it with the cookie dough. Time to bake him a treat!

Ellie had difficulties with respecting boundaries. She was not one to play by the rules. But she had so much love to give. And the object of her affection - the most handsome boy on campus, Rob "Bobby" Paulsson - was about to discover that.

Also, Ellie was 5 feet and 4 inches tall, had a bra-size of 34C, had an American shoe-size of 8 - which is about a 39 for Europeans - and she didn't have one singular pubic hair on her mound. As clean-shaven as they come!

--- 2 ---

The winter was ruthless, so most students avoided spending too much time outside in the cold. Both Ellie and Bobby were students at Victoria college, located just south of Shelbyville. The boy's and girl's dorm rooms were separate, but they shared a roomy common room located just between the two buildings - and that's where most student that weren't buried in their books hung out. A strange room, as far as decor goes, because over the years it seemed that every student had wanted to leave a tiny memento of their life there behind.

The walls were covered in a strange mismatch of both colours and motives. There were posters of giraffes in a zoo, pixel art of Mister Bean, a drawing of Elvis and his ex-wife in the summer sun, and even a B-52 bomber plane that someone had scribbled a bunch of 1's onto. Next to them, modern artwork of what - in Ellie's opinion - looked like a blue, cloudy phallus and something else that she could only describe as a green donkey dick. Perhaps she had too much sex on her mind? On the wall itself, a mural of a trio of aliens dancing around an X. The windowsill had potted flowers and plants - pink orchids, tall yellow sweetclover's, a sprout of lemon balm, and some sort of thorny plant that stung if you touched it. The walls were painted in an azure hue, with what looked like tiny little thunderbolts along the upper edges, except for the cooking corner which instead had shades of crimson - an alluring type, looking like it belonged in a dominatrix's dungeon or sultry boudoir.

Ellie sat by herself in an armchair that looked fancy enough to belong in the white house - not in the oval office, perhaps, but in some side office held by the secretary of treasury or something. She was watching Rob from afar, like a hunter, or like the phantom in that opera. In her lap, the cookie offering remained. They had turned out nicely - she ate one herself - though perhaps a tad overdone. But Ellie's heart was thundering, attempting to gather the courage to approach the beautiful specimen. He was of German descent, with eyes like the darkest night, the face of an angel, and on this faithful eve he wore a rad looking shirt and black-denim jeans, while his face exuded confidence. On any other day, Ellie would have been happy just to admire him from afar - to imagine what he might look like undressed, with his torso bare and his 'guns' on display. She imagined he was pec-o-licious. But tonight was different! Tonight she would get her turn. That didn't mean that she wasn't nervous, however...

Her chocolate hair hung like curtains around her head, framing her unfortunate facial features. Her appearance reminded her of a fat seal with bangs - her cheeks chubby and round, despite only being slightly overweight. She wore an orange dress - screechy and noticeable, like the skin of a kumquat - but it had that retro and vintage appeal. Over the radio, on a low volume, 'teenage dirtbag' by Wheatus played - which seemed like a fitting one-hit-wonder to be the evening's anthem. And so, with a deep sigh, she stood up - corrected her amorous goods to accentuate her cleavage - and began walking towards Rob and his group of friends as they sat on the couches - which for some reason were shaped almost like moustaches - having a loud discussion about something. Ellie couldn't help but to feel like she was walking into a disaster - an inevitable doom, where Rob would reject her advances or even ridicule her in front of his buddies. But surely, he wasn't like that? Not her 'boyfriend'. Nevertheless, her heart felt like dynamite, ready to explode any second.

As she approached, she noticed one of Bobby's friends were red in the face - not out of embarrassment, but out of rage. She didn't know his name, but he seemed livid. "It doesn't matter if she's in a relationship or if she's alone! What kind of MILF would have a shaved bush!? That doesn't make any sense at all," he howled at some guy Ellie knew was called Sam, whom wore a classic Hawaiian shirt and that she knew loved to write, though rumour was he lacked real talent and was a bit of a hack. "A proper woman doesn't remove her bush! That's just messed up! A girl needs a little fur." He seemed very passionate about his opinion, and wouldn't even consider an alternative one.

Ellie cleared her throat, getting Bobby's attention. "Hey y'all. Uhm.. I made these for you," Ellie said in a timid voice, holding the large bag of cookies out with both hands towards Rob as if they were holy sacrament. She blushed hard, heart pounding like a stampede of emu's across the outback. He smelled of lavender and As Rob smiled at her, the panties she wore instantly felt full of hot magmatic eruption. He had an almost feral look in his eyes, and it drove her wild.

"Oh. Thank you.. Kellie, was it?"

"Ellie," she corrected him - trying not to let the hurt show on her face, and failing miserably. "I baked them with love.." It wasn't the first time she had approached the striking young man, but it was the first time she had given him a gift in such a straight-forward manner. Previously, their conversations revolved around interesting topics such as 'Do you know what time it is?' and 'Is 750 words enough for this part of the assignment, you think?'. This time was different. And they both felt it.

Some of Rob's friends snickered in the background. A hipster type named Keith wearing a trilby hat straight up laughed out loud. Ellie hated him. He was always rude, and he looked like a stout, flightless bird combined with a forum moderator, neckbeard and all. But Bobby, the gorgeous specimen, silenced them all with a look. "Ellie, I am flattered," he said, and straightened his back. He stared at the cookies she still held out in her hand, seemingly appreciating the pink little ribbon she had tied around it. She blushed some more. "But I'm dating Jackie, and I'm not sure if she'd appreciate if I accepted your gift.." The look on his face was apologetic and his voice was gentle, but the rejection still eviscerated her heart.

Ellie stared at her 'boyfriend', and her mind was racing through the myriad options she had available to her. It seemed as if time passed by in slow-motion. Oh boy, what now!? Still a bit stunned by the rejection, she opted for the route her therapist would approve of the least. She could hear that woman's voice echoing in her head. 'This is not wise,' she would say. Fucking Lynn, always thinking she knew best.

"Jackie is cheating on you," Ellie lied. She had mastered her deception, lying again and again for years. "I saw her make out with someone else. I even took a picture.."

Rob's face filled with hurt. "You're certain it was her? Can you show me the photo?"

"Y-Yeah, but it's on my computer back in my dorm room. Come, I'll show you.."

Bobby seemed hesitant, but his friends were no longer laughing. The whole atmosphere had turned serious and sombre, so he eventually stood up and gave Ellie a nod. "Alright."

They walked in relative silence at first, the short distance over to the 'Estate', which is what the woman's dorms were called for being so much fancier than the one for the men. Ellie's room was on the fifth floor, and the elevator was out of order, so they had to walk up the stairs. The stiff tension between them was killing her, so she began to blabber on and on her of interest in baking and cooking, and the joy it brought her. She spoke of some of the local college DJ's, Rip and Mac, whom she knew was popular with nice guys that grew up in the 90's like Rob. But her jabbering only seemed to make things more awkward, especially since Bobby was dead quiet. So she decided to ask him some direct questions instead.

"You're studying medicine, right?"

"Mhm," he replied shortly. "Is it much further?" He was still clutching the cookies she had made for him.

"N-No, we're almost there.." she stammered - running short of breath from climbing all of the stairs. Soon enough, they reached the door to Ellie's room, a Christmas wreath hanging on the outside as decoration, though it wasn't perfectly circular and looked more like green laurels with red bands, tiny candy canes and golden bells. She unlocked the door with a trembling hand, and let him enter first. "Just give me a minute to turn my computer on.. It's old, so it's a little slow.."

Bobby seemed to take in the sights of the young lady's room. It was.. Oddly decorated, to say the least, and it was clear the girl loved to read. On the walls, eight unreadable letters or symbols in what looked like some eldritch language, which was further confirmed by the books from H.P. Lovecraft on a small shelf below, next to what looked like a little tentacle monster plushie. It wasn't quite Cthulhu but it was some type of coleoidea - an octopus, or a cuttlefish perhaps?

But it wasn't all doom and gloom. The 'Wheel of Time' series by Robert Jordan looked well-read, their backs creased and dog ears placed around the top. 'Crime and Punishment' by Fyodor Dostoevsky rested - still open - on her desk, next to what looked like a paper she had written on 'the archetypal man in Hinduism', with the help of Artifical Intelligence. Wonder if she'd get in trouble for that? And there were 'gurly' things as well - like a pair of silk gloves in fuchsia, resting upon the famous 'Vindication of the rights of woman' by Mary Wollstonecraft. In the liquor cabinet, a bottle of Hennessy and one of Bacardi rum, but also less known brands like Amaretto AG31 and something called Dazzle Bazzle, whatever the heck that was. Just outside the bathroom door, which was adorned with a painting of the tower of Babylon hung by a rusty nail, Rob could have sworn he stepped in something sticky.

Whilst the young man was distracted, Ellie swung at him with a blunt object. BAM! And then again, BAM! Her small frame against his muscular body, she would stand no chance in a one-on-one brawl. But with the element of surprise by her side, she had bested him. "I'm sorry, it's for your own good," she whispered as she put the handcuffs against his wrist, undressed him eagerly, and began to tie a rope around his legs - pulling tight until he couldn't break loose. This wasn't how she had envisioned things to unfold, but she wasn't the best at planning ahead. Rob was unconscious, but at least he wasn't bleeding. "No one loves you like I do."

The bag of cookies lay on the floor, some of them crumbled, others cracked. When Rob woke up, his head aching from having been smacked out cold, he found himself gagged with bright and shiny panties that Ellie had bought the same day she went to the winter fair, and that she had worn until mere moments prior. Ellie's voice echoed through the room, sounding like she was far away - even though she was standing right next to him. He was still disoriented. "Hello, hello?" Bobby tried to move, but realised quickly enough that he was unable to do so due to being tied up - and he was completely naked. As was she, except for some stockings in a silky material. What happened?

She caressed his beautiful, unblemished face. "Oh, you're awake? Good. Sorry about earlier.. Yowzers, I didn't mean to hit you so hard," Ellie said sheepishly, whilst Rob stared at her with equal parts anger and fear. "I'm a little crazy sometimes, but I'm still fun. Sexual, sadistic, and smutty - but fun! And we're going to have soooo much fun together. Just give me a chance, Rob Paulsson."

Rob most certainly had a concussion. He could barely remember the girl's name; though - in fairness, just like his father John, he had always struggled with names. He struggled against the thick restraints, and that earned him a scowl.

"Don't fight this, my beloved. Those ropes stay on, or there won't be a single trace of you left," she warned. "It is for your own good. I know what's best for you." If he listened carefully, he could hear the crazy in her voice. "Besides, you've suffered enough for one day. I don't think you're a masochist, and I owe you an apology, so it's time for me to pleasure you now! It's good policy, after all," she giggled - and then immediately began to jerk him off.

Rob wasn't well-hung - his member more of a humble hobbit than Gandalf the white - but it quickly stood at attention from the ministrations despite the dread in his heart. And what was the ideal penis size, anyway? Ellie didn't care for his shape or his size; and undoubtedly, she had the magic touch, for the way her hand bounced up and down along his shaft made his face express his pleasure. It was clear that she was no virgin, though obviously not some sex guru either. "You like that, baby?" she cooed, and she could hear his heartbeat drumming up a staccato. The sound was pleasing to Ellie's ear.

Still, Bobby was overloaded with emotions. He could feel tears start to pool in his eyes, which caused the lunatic lady to giggle. "Boys don't cry, silly!" she said, and squeezed his junk. "Besides, am I not being nice to you? In this day and age, it's important to be nice to each other."

Rob couldn't hold back his orgasm. His dick-snot sprayed out, thick strands of it landing on his own chest. Ellie was filled with glee. "Let me lick that up for you, and then in a few minutes, you can enjoy my coochie on your cock? Would you like that? It's leaking out so much girl-cum. You want it, don't you? A taste of my pussy potion? My love hole lubrication? My feminine flow of girl goo?"

Not knowing what else to do, Bobby nodded. 'Never put your dick in crazy', his father had told him - but upsetting her seemed far more dangerous. Besides, if she was as good with her pussy as she was with her hands.. Well, maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all. His friends would come looking for him eventually. Until then, he might as well make the most of it.

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading. (And I sincerely apologize.)

Devinter
Devinter
510 Followers