Erin Keeps Going

Story Info
Erin, Bryan and her friends swim and play a fun game.
9.8k words
4.74
11.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers

All of my writing is fiction, and the stories and characters are products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. All characters within the story that need to be are 18 years of age or older. I hope you enjoy! And take a second to vote and comment.

This story follows my previous story, Some Changes in Erin, and it would help with background if you read that first. However, this story is able to stand by itself and be enjoyable, I believe.

~~~

It would be silly to think that I wouldn't ask Briyan to move in permanently. He'd spent that first exciting night with me and then the rest of the week, too, before starting work at Aunt Liz's. My aunt needed much the same kind of work that I did, and we'd agreed to alternate weeks with Bryan. That was before I'd fallen in love with him, and I was going to miss having him around all the time.

Both of my parents had died suddenly and close together, and I had inherited the house and the cottage at the lake, which held so many memories for me. I'd sold the house, and with that money and the very large insurance settlements I received, I wasn't working but wanted to make the cottage more mine. And that's how Bryan came into the picture.

Bryan's parents had been killed when he was fifteen, but there was no insurance, only the small house where he'd been raised with his older sister. They got along well, and he was still living with her at twenty-three. But that last part was about to end when he moved into the cottage with me. He'd even said that his sister had a boyfriend who might take his place at their house.

He'd seen me swimming naked in the lake while he was fishing -- fishing for food and not just fun. He'd come back several times with a small telescope, and I had no idea he was there. His work was well-recommended, and my Aunt Liz had him doing work for her and introduced him to me. I thought he'd looked surprised, but I didn't think anything of it.

He told me that I looked like Emma Watson, and I wasn't surprised as people had told me that ever since I was a teenager. It seemed that the older I got, the more I looked like Emma. People would look at me with a shocked expression and then ask if I was really Emma Watson. I was getting used to it... but not really.

I immediately liked him but was reluctant to let him know that for some reason. I mean, I wasn't sure that I wanted him as a boyfriend or more; I just liked him. He was courteous, friendly, helpful, and fun to talk with.

I had friends who had nude swimming parties and didn't seem to mind having others see them naked. They'd been after me for some time to join them, but it was three couples, and I felt odd being there without being a "couple." But, I had grown intensely curious about what it might be like and thus began swimming naked in the lake where I knew no one was watching me, or so I thought.

When I got to know Bryan a little, I decided to have him be the "control" for my experiment. When he came to the cottage to do some work, I stripped, had him strip, and we swam in the lake. I decided I was ready for the "group," and with Bryan, we could be a couple. When we went to Judy's house, which had a pond, for some skinny-dipping, both Bryan and I got along fine, and I was anxious for more.

One thing led to another, and very quickly, I was in love with Bryan and, after our first episode of lovemaking by the lake, where I learned he was a virgin, I asked him to stay the night. He seemed awestruck that I would ask him to do that. And since he'd be working the rest of the week at the cottage, I suggested he might as well spend those nights there as well.

He did, and I quickly decided to invite the skinny-dipping group to the cottage for a session in the lake and, as I was wont to do, push it a little further with a game such as Truth or Dare or, as Bryan suggested, Truth or Consequences, and I could design the consequences. That sounded very appealing to me, and I was anxious to get started.

"How are you doing over at Aunt LIz's place?" Bryan was nearly through with the work I wanted done at the cottage, and I wondered how much longer he had to go at my aunt's house.

"I figure about two days next week should do it."

"After that, I'll have you all to myself, then?"

"Almost. I still need to work two or three nights a week for Dale at Preschetti's."

"With the beautiful work you do as a handyman and carpenter, it seems a shame to still be delivering pizzas." I tried not to be too negative about that, but my cottage and Liz's house looked amazing after the work Bryan had done.

"Eh, I don't know about that, but Dale is having trouble finding someone to replace me, so I feel like I need to hang on there until he finds someone."

That sounded like Bryan, and that's one of the big reasons I fell in love with him so quickly. He'd had a tough life being poor and raised by his sister after his parents were killed, but you'd never know that about him from the way he was now.

"Hopefully, Dale can find someone soon, but whatever, I want to go ahead with the party. I'm really excited about working on it." I'm sure my face was almost glowing with enthusiasm.

"What game did you finally decide to use?" Bryan was very interested since he would be part of the game.

"I thought about it and decided I'd rather watch people do things instead of listening to embarrassing things about them. Since we all know each other, no one would be embarrassed to tell stuff about themselves. So I decided on Truth or Consequences."

"Are you working on the consequences, and how far do they go?" he added with a chuckle.

"I figure the men would be willing to do just about anything, so I talked with Kelly, Judy, and Trish. We all got onto Zoom and discussed what we were willing to do ourselves and what we were willing to watch our significant others do." She took a deep breath and smiled at me. "Surprisingly, maybe, the latter was the stumbling block."

I could see that Bryan's mind was in gear, just as mine had been when I was picturing him with Trish, who he'd admired, or the tall and slender but very sexy Kelly. And there was Judy, short, solid, and a little wild. I guessed he was doing the same, wondering what it would be like to watch me with Ben, Alex, or Terry.

It had been difficult for me to decide what I was willing to do, particularly because I was with Bryan. I'd listened to the others and decided I'd go along with what they decided, which ended up being much further than I'd imagined we'd go. After one "what about" after another, we decided that only full sexual intercourse was out of bounds.

"I've got quite a few of the consequences complete, but I'm not sure how many we'll need. A lot probably depends on the order in which they're drawn."

"How's that?" Bryan asked innocently.

"I'll just let you think about that one for a while."

"Uh-oh," he said after a moment. "I see what you mean. Sounds like you're going all out. Have you pictured yourself doing all the things you've created for the consequences?" Bryan raised his eyebrows as he asked that question.

Erin giggled. "Most of them."

"And?"

"What are you wanting me to say, Bryan?" I asked, fluttering my eyes.

"Nothing, I guess. I'll just see what happens on Saturday.

~~~

Saturday came, and the cottage was spread with food, towels, and Kleenex, plus extra chairs by the lake. I was tingling all over as we prepared everything, with Bryan smiling at me the whole time.

"What time do they get here?"

"About noon."

"It's already a quarter till."

Another giggle. "I know. And I'm ready... I think."

"Do you think the others are more ready than we are?"

I knew that Bryan had come a long way in a short time, and I wasn't far behind. We were amateurs in comparison to the others. But that wasn't the whole story. None of the others had played erotic games, so it was new territory for everyone. That calmed me slightly.

But I could hear a car coming up the gravel driveway, so it wouldn't be long now.

"Hi, Kelly... and Ben. You guys are early." I chuckled. "You must be anxious to get started."

Bryan had come out of the front door, and Ben was headed toward him. Kelly was headed toward me in a thin T-shirt, her nipples very prominent through the thin material. And the long legs extending down for the very short white shorts certainly didn't distract from her look.

"You're right," she answered with a giggle. "Plus, I calculated right away to be sure it wouldn't be during my period," she added, surprising me with her rosy cheeks.

I smiled, but I'd done the same thing.

"I've been thinking and trying to imagine, but I didn't know what to imagine," Kelly said, giggling again nervously.

"Well, I know about it all, and I've been tingling all morning."

Two more cars arrived almost together. Judy and Trish headed toward us, Judy in a cut-off T-shirt and shorts and Trish in a tight tank top and shorts.

"The guys are inside," I said, and Alex and Terry headed toward the cottage.

"What evil do you have in store for us?" Judy asked with an almost embarrassed giggle.

"Lots of wild and sexy stuff," I answered, hoping to tease them just a little.

"Oh, lord," Trish said, rolling her eyes.

I laughed. "It'll be the same for all of us, I think, exploring new territory."

"And new people and places on the new people," Judy added, which brought a big laugh from all four of us.

"We'd better go inside before all of the food is gone."

Before we went through the door, we could hear the men laughing. What we couldn't hear was the sound of their teeth grinding away on the cold cuts and potato salad I'd set out. There was plenty of food left, thank goodness, and everyone was able to get all they wanted. We sat and talked for a while to let our food settle before heading to the lake for our swimming. I let everyone know that the lake wasn't deep in the area where we'd be doing whatever we'd be doing.

"So, Erin, are you all set with these games we're going to be playing?" Ben asked, looking around at the others who were nodding."

"All set," I answered, a sinister grin on my face. "And it's all within the limits we ladies decided on. We knew the men probably wouldn't have limits."

"Kelly told me about that, but that still leaves quite a bit of territory to be explored."

"And we'll explore it all," I assured him, even though I had knots in my stomach just thinking about it."

"Are all of these consequences your ideas, Erin?" Terry asked, a big smile on his face.

"I'm way too pure to come up with that kind of stuff." I winked at Bryan. "The Internet is a big help."

"Sounds like we'll take care of that pure stuff today," Terry responded, and I felt my cheeks heating up.

I decided to change the subject.

"If you didn't bring towels, there are some on the chair by the back door. If everyone is ready, let's go swimming." I stood to lead them out, but they were ahead of me, anxious for what lay ahead.

Everyone managed to walk through the woods, but once in the clearing, clothing was quickly tossed.

"How's the water?"

"Not like the pond," Bryan volunteered.

.

"No matter," someone called, and eight naked people ran into the water.

The horseplay began almost immediately, and there was something a little different about it this time. The first time I was tossed through the air, I felt one hand on my waist and another on my left breast. Later, I was upended by an arm between my legs. Some of the other squeals told me the same thing was happening to the other women.

I decided to go on the offensive. I saw Terry, his back to me, and I went underwater, wrapped one arm around his legs, and as he fell, I grabbed his cock, held it for about two seconds, then let loose and swam away underwater. When I popped up in the middle of the others, Terry was looking around.

After about thirty minutes of activity, everyone decided to rest and talk. Of course, the men maneuvered even the rest period so that we were in waist-deep water, which wasn't all bad for us women since the water was clear enough that we could see body parts that were just below the surface.

"So, Erin, I'm guessing that Bryan is more than just a friend now," Ben said, smiling at me.

I couldn't keep from glancing at Bryan, who, of course, was looking right at me, waiting. I decided to just say it.

"Yeah, he's moved into the cottage with me, so I'd say he's more than just a friend."

"That was quick," Trish said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"If you establish time limits for everything, I think you can miss the best that life has to offer."

"Eight naked people standing in a lake, and we're getting philosophy," Terry said, laughing and splashing Erin.

"You jocks only know about muscle and sex," Kelly said and was immediately splashed. "See what I mean," she retorted.

"Help me out, Ben," Terry called, and Kelly was quickly under the water.

Trish couldn't resist and jumped on Terry's head, and they both disappeared under the water with wild splashing.

I felt my legs go out from under me and had a mouthful of water, plus my boobs were being grabbed, and I hoped that was from Bryan. I was coughing when I surfaced and saw his smiling face.

"They're nice," he said, still holding on.

With that, everyone decided it was a good time to go inside. Kelly held up her clothing, and I shrugged.

"Probably a waste of time." Judy was rolling hers into a little ball.

The cottage wasn't that large, and the eight chairs were set in a circle along with the table that held the cards, spinner, and list of questions.

"Is anyone hungry?* I asked.

No one responded, so I decided we were ready to get started.

"I'm sure you have some good questions for us to answer," Judy said, "but why don't we just skip that and get to the consequences?"

Everyone seemed in agreement, so I tossed the questions, and we began.

I explained how the spinner would work, about the cards that would be drawn, and that almost everything would happen right in the circle. That bought out a few nervous looks. All of them were used to co-ed nakedness but not co-ed sexual activities.

After the spin, Alex was the first up. He spun to see who'd be his partner, and Kelly was the lucky one. He drew a card and read it aloud.

"The male gives the female a thirty-second hickey."

"Ewww," Kelly said, laughing.

"Could be worse."

"Or maybe better."

More laughter.

I thought that giving a hickey wasn't very exciting unless you were doing what usually went along with a hickey, not the case today. But they were both naked. Alex was a short wrestler type, while Kelly was tall and willowy, an interesting combination.

They looked at each other, trying to decide.

"Would it work if we were on our knees?" Kelly wondered.

"Let's try."

I watched Kelly drop to her knees in front of Alex and could only imagine what was going through his mind.

But he dropped also, and their heights more nearly matched. Wasting no time, he wrapped his arms around Kelly, squeezing her against him as his lips went to her neck.

I watched the sweep hand on my wall clock, and I glanced at Kelly, whose eyes were closed, her head cocked to the side to give him better access to her neck.

"Time," I called, and Alex and Kelly stood, not looking at each other. She walked to Ben.

"Well?"

"That'll be there for a while," he said, "and I didn't even do it."

Everyone laughed, but it was time for the second pair to take over.

The next spin landed on Trish, and her spin chose Bryan. I knew that any man would enjoy doing anything with Trish. She was beautiful with a build that was the envy of any woman, and she was sweet and kind as well. Now, she and Bryan were going to do something together, and I didn't know yet what it might be.

Bryan and I had agreed that if we were going to do this, we'd do it all in because we knew that we were secure in our relationship and nothing could disrupt or destroy that. Plus, doing it half-heartedly would destroy everyone's enjoyment. I'd talked to the other ladies as well, and they'd agreed with me. I knew we didn't have to worry about the men, not with four very different but good-looking women.

Trish drew from the pile, then read it.

"The female shall provide the male with a two-minute lap dance." She turned toward Bryan and wiggled her eyebrows. "Ready, Big Guy?"

The look on her face and the sultry sound of her voice was a Trish I hadn't seen before, but I'm sure it had Bryan's heart pounding.

Bryan moved his chair to the center of the circle and sat down. This was a lap dance, but Bryan's lap contained a very stiff penis, and a "lap" dance would somehow involve that. But Trish, standing behind Bryan, smiled at me.

She slowly slid her hands down Bryan's chest and onto his belly, pressing her breasts against his head. I'm sure he wished he was facing the other direction. She drug her fingernails gently up his belly and chest, then slowly made a circle around his chair and stopped by his side, where she lifted one leg and rested her foot on his thigh. I'm sure that gave him a wonderful view of her womanhood, particularly when she turned her body so she was facing him.

She put her hand on his head and leaned in closer, her boobs about six inches from his face. She quickly swung around so that she was facing away, then bent over slowly, her ass and pussy right in front of him. I was trying to decide if I could do that with one of the other men, and I wasn't sure that I could. I knew I'd probably find out soon.

Trish moved backward and sat down on Bryan's lap... and wiggled... and giggled as she looked at him over her shoulder. She slid forward, then backward, and I wondered what was happening to Bryan's erection. It was nowhere to be seen... until she stood, turned around, and sat down on his legs again to a couple of gasps and aahs from the watchers.

"Hi, Bryan," she said softly. "How's it going?"

"You have to be kidding," he said with an almost groan.

"Give me your hands."

She took his hands and put them on her hips.

"Now pull."

When his arms moved, she slid forward until her breasts were against his chest, her nose touching his.

"Push... pull... push...pull.

Little noises were coming from Bryan's throat each time Trish moved, and she was whispering something each time her face was close to his. Plus, she was licking her lips very sensually each time Bryan looked at her.

With each of those audible words, Trish slid back and forth on Bryan's legs, and I realized that his cock was trapped underneath her, and she was sliding back and forth on it as well.

I glanced at the clock and saw that slightly more than two minutes had passed.

"Time," I called.

"It was just beginning to feel really good," Trish said as she stood and headed toward Alex. "Next," she added.

I hoped Bryan could stand and move his chair back beside mine.

There was applause from the others in the circle. Trish had definitely set a standard for the rest of the day.

Trish had called it, and it was time for another spin. I spun, and Terry was the lucky winner. He cleared his throat a little nervously and spun, the pointer finally resting on Judy. She immediately stood and watched him draw the card.

"The male will lick peanut butter from the female's breasts," then added, "Okay."

I was ready for that and retrieved the peanut butter, creamy style, from the counter. I handed it to Terry.

"It seems appropriate that, if you're going to lick it off, you should also smear it on. You can use your fingers, or I have a spreader you can use," I informed Terry.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers