All Comments on 'Girl Friday'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
PickeringPickeringalmost 7 years ago
Very nice!

Thanks for writing this. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonalmost 7 years ago

This was a hot read! Would love to read about the collaring, I bet it would be very sweet with lots of happy tears.

APL32APL32almost 7 years ago
Eager Anticipation

I was a little iffy on how the story begun with Charlotte basically being a live-in escort, but I loved the development of Charlotte's confidence and the relationship between Mistress and Charlotte. I also really enjoyed the POV changes per chapter. I'd even enjoy a longer story or multipart series that has the relationship develop slower. Great work and ready for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Loved the story. Hoping to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So lovely

Real love story!!! Liked it a lot, very well written. Thanks for sharing!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG so amazing

This is honestly one of the sweetest most amazing stories I've read in a long time. It was an absolute delight to read and I'm greedy to say that I want more. Thank you for sharing!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
An exception made!

I don't normally care for/approve of stories containing domination/subjugation or physical abuse and punishment but in this case I'll make an exception. I almost gave up when I read the first punishment in HR but decided to give the story another chance. To my surprise and approval it had a level of sweetness rare in stories with these themes. I'm not converted but "Girl Friday" is worth the five stars I've given it.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
Really amazing!

I just loved it. There is so much more to say about this story, but I will not. I'll just enjoy the wonderful resonance of the characters and events in my head and look forward to reading the next episode.

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142over 6 years ago
So nice !

A very charming and loveable couple you've created here; off to see if the rest of the series is just as good. Thanks for your contribution...

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Wow, what a fantastic story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

this was written good, if it was not for the words "Mistress" and the punishment of her this would have been a great story, no matter how sorry she was for doing the things she did to her, it still was not worth it no matter what the benefits were, no amount of money is worth going through that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Wonderful Opener!

A wonderful introduction to the ongoing Mistress & Charlotte Saga! What a pair of fabulous women who need one another in their respective ways. If this is anyone's first read, then check the rest out by chronological order. Great job, WaxPhilosophic! Will be looking forward the next installment of this lovely erotic adventure!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years agoAuthor
Looking for more?

As a follow-up to this tale I started doing little stand-alone stories with Natasha and Charlotte called "playdates." The order is not really important, but there is a loose chronology to them. If you are interested in more adventures with these two, check them out.

This is the order in which the playdates were published:

Kitten With Benefits

Maid's Day Off

A Beautiful Night

Charlotte's Opening Day

Best Laid Plans

Charlotte's Secret Recipe

Charlotte's Jazzy Halloween (coming soon)

Thanks for all the comments! Enjoy!

-WP-

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142over 6 years ago
Nice story..

First of yours I've read, and most enjoyable; a couple of very endearing characters and very well written...

Thanks

scumbagscumbagabout 5 years ago
Had to read this again after Karin's exploits.

Good memories. It leaves me to want to know more about Charlottes training and how it differed from Karin's? I am sure a lot was learned about how to better train the girls.

Thankyou!

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
Girl Friday

Mighty fine , mega horny. Only quibble - guarantee. Trivial point.

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyabout 4 years ago

Superb. Only quibble. You didn't say what chord progression she was playing the major pentatonc scale over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just what I needed!

I found you through Dreame, but there is no way (that I could see) to leave feedback there! I love that your stories are both very much bdsm and sexy but also sweet and romantic. I cannot wait to devour the rest of your stories! I love this so very much. Thank you for sharing your creativity and skill with us! As someone who craves wlw bdsm, I honestly cannot tell you how delighted I am to have found this. I feel like a starving person sitting at a feast!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous Dreame

Thank you for your glowing review of my stories. On Dreame I assume you found Miss Baxter's Girls and my other published titles. I have plenty more here on Literotica to keep you occupied during isolation, as well as some free ebooks on my website.

eros53eros53almost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Sexy and sweet as all can be, wow! Not sure if I’ve read any of your other stories on a random basis (for this read I selected your author page and was directed to Girl Friday, thank you very much). Can’t wait to start at the beginning and work through your complete list. So in love with those two, I just can’t thank you enough...well done.

davebccanadadavebccanadaalmost 4 years ago
Most enjoyable

Wow, I'm back. I noted Zaheera was finished then back searched to find the progression from Girl Friday. Now I've read it I am eagerly awaiting to read The Third Wheel, Charlotte's Summer Vacation, Dinner Party Mystery (7 parts) and Zaheera. You've hooked me! LOL Thanks for sharing these wonderful, delightful creatures with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There are two scenes in this chapter that bothered me and are related. That is Charlotte being punished with a metal ruler for rules she had never heard about from her Domme. The first is where she got 12 wacks for trying to masterbate after the shower scene. It seems clear that that rule was never stated to her. The second was when she got 4 on the butt and a 5th on her puss for wearing clothes in the house. Again, as far as I can tell without this rule ever been stated to her (as per the story). These two events don't match up with who Natasha is thru the rest of the storyline.

Doms hitting their subs for unstated rules isn't punishment. It's just abuse. And yes, Natasha felt bad after both times but still.... In some stories that is part of the storyline. I just don't think it fits in with this one.

Don't get me wrong, still a great story. I just didn't like those two scenes.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous -- I stand by those scenes. Natasha is not "super domme". Charlotte is her first. Natasha makes mistakes. You have pointed out two of them. Fortunately, she learns from her mistakes and becomes a better person. If she hadn't made these mistakes, she would not have had a chance to grow as a character. Without change and growth, the storyline would suffer.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Brilliant story, so well written too it does the story justice. I wii read with great pleasure the rest of their adventures. Thank you.

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

I so loved this story. I am hooked on your series and I will be reading the rest of your stories with reckless abandon, whenever she comes to visit.

I agree with your reply to anonymous. In fact, a domme will punish a slave for no reason. Just make it up and execute punishment. Is it fair? No. Is it part of the d/s lifestyle, in part yes. The expression "love and pain and the whole damn thing" come to mind. ( taking it out context, of course)

Natasha is new and needs to realize how far is 'too far' . What she did later earned he brownie points.

Take care

enwaluenwaluover 2 years ago

Good story. Nevertheless just one interview and Natasha submits.Take your time to seduce a pet, maybe a whole chapter.Nothing so beautiful as seducing some one .

Two stars less,

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 2 years agoAuthor

enwalu, did you actually just dock two stars from your rating because you thought Charlotte submitted too quickly? Stop reading my stories. Your membership in the human race has been revoked.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 2 years ago

The Girls Are Back In Town! The Girls Are Back in town! Them wild-eyed girls that'd been away. Haven't changed, now have much to say! Wow, I’ve missed them so much and so happy you brought them if only for a chapter. Totally agree with everything Stroudle said. Mistress Natasha and Charlotte introduced me to you. Girl Friday was first story I ever read on Lit. You treat each character with respect, while keeping each chapter of their lives creative, fun, mischievous, and erotic. I’m really glad you plan to bring the girls back from time to time not only because I enjoy them, but I truly think Charlotte is really going to miss her best friend. Thanks again for sharing your writing talents with your followers, it is always appreciated and a wonderful treat.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Loved it, hope you write more of them

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Yes didn’t pay attention to the other stories listed as I was starting from the top. Glad there are more of them

toesucker1toesucker19 months ago

I'm really going to enjoy finally reading this series. Charlotte and Natasha are so well-drawn and interesting. Charlotte likes indie bookstores? Improv piano?

The depiction of D/S with Natasha learning from her mistakes is wonderfully refreshing vs some other writing.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Not sure how much this will be a D/s relationship. Charlotte's "interview" obviously proved she was submissive and Natasha has a dominant streak but are they feeling their way into the relationship. Yes, it would be useful and protective if Natasha had set her up with a traffic signal warning system as at the moment she only has a get out of contract escape.

Good start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES