Girl Friends Bitch

Story Info
Making my girlfriend happy.
2.5k words
4.56
11.9k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissamber
Sissamber
71 Followers

Hi, my name is Brad, when I was 19 years old I met and moved in with my 29 year old girlfriend Jackie.

Jackie was hot 5'6" 120 lbs long brown hair. At 19 I was 5'11" and 160 lbs, I had shoulder length brown hair with bangs, a normal for guys in early 80s.

After moving in together I find that Jackie is very kinky. Being young and open minded I am easily convinced to trying most anything. We do sex outside to golden showers. Some things we liked, others we didn't.

Jackie had a best friend, Cheryl, they would have a girls night thing about once a month. Neither I or Cheryl's husband could join the all night fun they had together, just the 2 of them.

Jackie would normally tell me about what they did and talked about together.

It was the night after, Jackie and I were in bed making out. I was on my back nude Jackie between my legs sucking my fat 7 inch cock. She stops and tells me about something they had talked about the night before.

"Cheryl told me about something she read about guys getting off big time by having their prostate gland rubbed during sex." Jackie tells me.

"I don't even know where my prostate gland is," I admit.

"Its around and in ur asshole," she tells me, "lets see if we can find it" she says.

Jackie slides her hand under my ass using her middle finger starts rubbing over my hole.

My hard cock springs back to life, "oh wow," I moan.

"I guess I found it:" Jackie said still rubbing my hole as I started humping my ass around.

"Suck my cock please," I blurt out. She had just sucked on my cocks head while still rubbing my hole and I started cumming, harder than ever before, more cum than ever before, into her mouth.

Jackie hated having cum shooting in her mouth and had told me a cpl months back if I did it again punishment for it would be kissing me pushing it into my mouth.

She sits up giving me a mean look and raises up over me and kisses me pushing my cum into my mouth. I swallow it having no other choice.

"Wow Brad, that was a lot of cum, must have felt good me rubbing ur hole," she says. "And you swallowed ur cum". She smiled.

Rubbing my prostate gland became a regular part of sex.

About a week later her rubbing it, me humping my ass around her finger slides into my as about half way. We both stop moving, her finger still in me.

"Oh my god Jackie," I blurt out.

She wiggles her finger in me. "You must like this Brad," she said wiggles it more, i start humping my ass on it.

"Oh wow mmmm," I moan as I feel her finger now sliding in and out of me going deeper as I hump harder on it. A few minutes later I slammed my ass down on her finger and holding it there I shoot my load into the air, and she wasn't touching my cock.

"Omg Brad yes shoot ur big load for me," Jackie cried out.

A few nights later we were banging some good coke and had started playing around. Jackie had on a sexy pink nighty and panty set, I was naked. We had just done a big bump.

"Hey I just got a idea," she says and gets out her 6 inch vibrator. "I want to use this on you Brad," she says.

"I don't know about that, I mean thats for a woman, " I say.

"Yeah, something else I've been thinking about is maybe you putting on some of my lingerie for me, please, it would really turn me on." She says. " We can do another bump while you think about it."

I mix up our hits and she gets in her dresser getting out the lingerie she wanted me to wear.

We do the bumps.

"You can't ever tell anyone about this, " I said.

"You know I won't," she says.

"Ok, let's try it," I said.

15 minutes later I stand up wearing all white lingerie, a full slip that fell to mid thigh with a garter belt hooked to white stockings and a pair of silky white panties covering my hard cock.

"Wow Brad thats so hot," she said mixing us another bump. I sit beside her rubbing over my sexy lingerie as we do the bump.

We started kissing and making out, Jackie was rubbing my hard cock through my lingerie, it felt so good.

"Ok Brad get on all 4 for me," she says smiling. I do it, on all four in front of her she rubs over my ass and pushed the slip up over my waist. "Spread ur legs," she says and I do hearing the vibrator buzzing as she starts rubbing it between my legs around to my balls and back.

"Oh wow that feels good," I moan.

"It does? Mmmm, I'm going to fuck your tight ass Brad with this little cock, thats what you want isn't it?" She asked pushing it and my panties into my crack at my hole.

If felt so good. "Oh yea Jackie thats it," I moan.

She pulls my panties down in back rubbing the vibrator along my crack, but not to my hole, I hump my ass back wanting it.

"Look at you, you want my hard cock to fuck ur sissy ass dont you Brad? Beg for it if you want it." she says.

I wanted it so bad. "Please Jackie please fuck me with ur little cock," I moan.

She grabbed the lotion and worked some into my crack and the vibrator then slowly slides it to my hole and into me.

"Oh, oh wow, mmm yes fuck my ass," I hear me saying ss she pushes all 6 inches into me. I'm wiggling my ass around as it buzzes inside me. "Omg that feels so good," i said to her.

Jackie then started sliding it in and out of me as I hump my ass to her. "Wow Brad you really like being fucked you sissy bitch", she says fucking me faster.

I hump my ass faster with her, it felt so good.

Jackie suddenly stops pulling it out of me, my ass wiggling wanting it back in me.

"I was so turned on that night when you ate ur cum Brad, I just thought of how I can see you eat it again. " she says.

Jackie had me lay with my back on the floor with my legs up on the bed, the has me back more to the bed raising my ass up off floor on up till i was now on my shoulders. Looking up my my slip falls to my belly and i can see my hard cock in my panties about a foot above my face.

"Perfect," Jackie says and slides the vibrator back into my ass, fucking it again.

I started moaning again. Jackie pulled my panties down to my balls. I watch as my hard cock swings around above my face.

"I bet you would suck it if you could," she says smiling. "Wouldn't you Brad?" she asks.

I was so turned on that I blurt out, "fuck yes I would suck it so good." "Oh wow, I'm going to cum" I cry out.

Jackie grabbed my cock stroking it pointing it to my face. "Open ur mouth Brad," she says. Just as I do I started cumming shooting a big load of cum in several hard squirts. The first

hits my chin and she moves my cock so the next 3 go right into my mouth, I close my mouth and 2 more squirt over my lips.

"Oh yea Brad yes eat ur cum you little cum slut," she says as I open my mouth having to lick in the cum on my lips.

I roll over onto the floor catching my breath before standing up. I started to take the lingerie off but she stops me saying we would do another bump before I took the lingerie off.

The next weekend was girls night for her and Cheryl. I had been asking Jackie to please let me join them or at least watch for a long time, and asked again on Tuesday.

On Thursday night Jackie said she had asked Cheryl about me coming. Cheryl said I could but only if I would let them dress me up and do as they say. I wouldn't be able to touch them and would have to ride a dildo and jack off for them. I agreed to their terms.

Cheryl came to our house around 3 in the after noon. She had some coke, but not enough for all night, her guy would come by later with more.

We all did a bump and then they decided to dress me up. 30 minutes later I stand looking at myself in the mirror. My hair had been curled and with the makeup I had on, I looked like a girl. The floral print fit and flare short sleeve dress that fell to mid thigh on me looked great on me. The pink bra I wore had a pair of falsies in the cups. The matching panties I had on had my cock tucked in them between my legs. The matching garter belt held up the black stockings I had on. The stockings made the black 3 inch heeled pumps I wore slide on my feet easily. I also had my nails painted red.

While I sat mixing us another Jackie and Cheryl put outfits like mine in our bedroom and came out looking totally hot.

Jackie hands me a pink purse. "We have already put everything you need in it," she says. "Come lets go."

"What, uhm go where?" I ask.

"Just to McDonald's to eat," Cheryl says.

I know better than to argue, so outside we go into Cheryl's car and to McDonald's. We park in the lot and I freaked out as we went in and ate.

We finally got back to our place. Cheryl called her guy and he had done good and would deliver it in about 30 minutes.

We sat and turned a porno on. Watch it making fun of it. Cheryl was on the other end of the sofa from me as Jackie sat in recliner, both were rubbing themselves under their dresses, I wasn't allowed to do anything to me or them.

Suddenly a knock at our door.

"Brad answer that while fix our dresses," Jackie tells me.

"I can't answer it like this, " I said.

"Just fucking do it Brad, wont freak him out," Cheryl barked.

I get up fixing my dress. "Please don't make me do this, let me go hide in our bedroom," I beg them.

"Just answer it!" Jackie says.

I nervously walk in my heels to the door. I peak out the eye glass to see a black guy. "Hey Cheryl its just me, John," he says.

She says its him and I open the door, turned around fast walking back and sitting on sofa again.

After he closes the door, Cheryl makes introductions. "Hey John, thats Jackie and this is her boyfriend Brad," she points at me.

"Hi guys nice to meetyou both," he says and sits between us on the sofa.

John was about 6'4" and 250 lbs. His leg was against mine when he sat down.

He talked to Cheryl and Jackie, asking if we wanted a taste. Cheryl got everything out mixed up 3 bumps. We all did at same time.

"Oh wow, I here that train," I smile and say. The girls lean back not saying anything, just smiling.

When I turned to look at Cheryl, John and my eyes met.

"Wow so Brad ur one hot little sissy," he says.

Not sure what to say I just thank him. Thats when I feel his hand on my stocking covered knee. I should have made him remove it but didn't. He lightly rubs it.

"I love the feeling of sexy legs in hose," he tells us. "Hope you dont mind girl, " hs says to me.

"Oh, he is ok with it," Cheryl says.

"He makes a pretty girl, I would give a ball of this just to kiss ur sexy lips," he tells me.

"No, no thanks," I stuttered.

"Brad thats like $250 for just kissing him, you are going to do it," Jackie tells me.

I was so high that I agreed to kissing him. Turning to him body and all, his hand still on my knee. John reached over touching my chin then rubbing a finger over my lips before sliding his hand around to the back of my neck slowly pullig me to him. I freaked out as our lips met. We do a quick peck pulling back a couple inches looking into each others eyes.

John pulls me back for a second peck on the lips and we part again. I dont know why but I instantly was turned on. We look at each other and as he pulled me to him again I turn more to him and reach my hand to the back of his neck.

When our lips meet this time we dont do a peck, it wasfull lips together and his tongue pushing thru my lips into my mouth, turning me on even more.

His hand slides up my leg under my dress stopping at a stocking tab to feel it before moving on to my panty covered ass rubbing over it.

"Omg Brad that is so fucking hot please dont stop," Jackie says.

I feel my hand slid down his chest to his crotch and over his hard cock in his jeans, I couldn't believe how big it felt.

John quickly takes both his hands off me and undoes his pants pushing them and boxers down his legs. I stop our kiss looking down at his fat 9 inch long black cock. I wrap my hand around it watching as I started stroking it.

"Fuck yeah Brad, play with that black cock," Cheryl says.

I noticed that it was getting closer to my face and it was me doing it.

"Do it Brad, suck his big cock you slut!" Jackie says loudly.

I open my mouth sucking its fat head thru my lips my tongue all over it.

John started moaning as I suck about half his fat cock into my mouth. "Fuck yeah bitch suck my black cock," he moans.

I suck it in and out of my mouth not being able to suck it all. So I stroke it with one hand as I suck him faster.

John slides his hand down under my dress again and this time into my panties a finger slowly pushed into my hole.

I now was humping my ass on his big finger as I sucked his cock. I heard the girls urging me on.

"Omg, I'm going to cum!" John blurts out.

I sit all way down on his finger wiggling my ass around as his cock got harder and swelled in my mouth as he filled my mouth full of cum.

I shot off a big load of cum into the front of my panties.

to be continued

Sissamber
Sissamber
71 Followers