All Comments on 'Girl Friends Bitch'

by Sissamber

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

louiseacdlouiseacd6 months ago
so hot

hes so lucky have have a girlfriend like her

eviltwin52eviltwin526 months ago

Damned sexy story Sissamber. Loved it. Bravo.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals6 months ago

That damn slippery slope... It's hard to stop when everything feels so good! Needs some serious editing, but a good little storyline!!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

I’m going to give the story 5 stars because I appreciate the effort and the premise was good. However, the writing was a little rough and needs to be cleaned up. An example was “my hard cock sprang to life again”…should have been my soft or limp cock sprang to life. If it’s hard, it’s already full of life. That’s just one example, but that can be fixed to make it a smoother and more enjoyable read. Would also like to see the story slow down and stretch out a bit. The apex of the story was a straight man taking cock for his girlfriend…should have been a building point up until it happened and then exploded with emotion, especially from his girlfriend. But overall, I enjoyed the story and I do hope it’s continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Strappy is right. It’s hard to stop when everything feels so good. Like a pretty pink bra and a sexy garter belt?..And at first the pretend cock feels so good in your ass, but then you want to suck it?..And then you want to suck a real cock?..And your girlfriend calls you gay?…Does that make you hard?..Are you gay?…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSissamber@Sissamber
I'm a crossdressing bottom, bottom only. I give oral to completion and receive anal. Love having cum shot on my face.