All Comments on 'Girl Genius (Teacher in a Dress)'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 2 years agoAuthor

If you're reading this comment right now, I thank you. Be happy.

heyall

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

That was a nice twist. Ms. Conway is a fembot. She lives to serve her mistress. Is Ms. Conway aware that she's an artificial being?

Funny the things that stand out for me in an erotic story. lol

This was a good one.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Incredible. Neat. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always a pleasure reading your stories. Love to see a part 2.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

Didn't expect the robot! Interesting!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Excellent! So fun and kind and sweet. With only a touch of nasty. I dont seem to be able to write nice stories lile this; all mine are nasty. LOL. I should try writing nicer stories. I loved the cultural connection / debauchery and the robot. I live a few miles from the Real Dolls factory and a friend works there. More and better sex bots are on the way. Its good to explore what effect they will have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Common misperception among us westerners, but Muslim women shave their pussies. It's required. They were doing it centuries before it became a thing here. It's in the Koran. Maybe it's because of the many unibrows that we are fooled, but they do not have hairy pussies.

hubby77hubby77over 2 years ago

HeyAll, there was so much going on in this story that I just couldn't leave the obligatory, great story and leave it at that. You created a very elaborate background for Alison as you showed us her sense of detailed formality and laid out a textbook case of Aspergers. Then you showed us Alison's almost robotic sense of entitlement when she summoned Ms. Conway to service her with no thought of reciprocation. Then you slowly build up Ferhana's lesbian curiosity as she struggled with her deep religious and social inhibitions. Then, just when I think this story is destined to be merely R-rated, things take a wondrously naughty turn in the pool with a very erotic XXX golden shower scene. And culminate with Alison giving Ferhana a deep anal tongue lashing in her the most forbidden place a professor can have sexual relations with her student. Across her desk in her campus office. Then you leave us with the mind-bending reality that Ms. Conway was created by Alison as her personal servant and sexbot. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your deep mind-bending work.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 2 years ago

I love the idea of ms. Conway. Delicious storytelling

Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

A story that is better and so different from your other ones. Would hope you carry on with more to this story Thank you

grayge37grayge37about 2 years ago

Another of you great inspirations! You are deservedly one of the very best contributors to Literotica. Enjoyed the read and would (as stated by another commentor) like to see and read a sequel entry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...