Girl Genius (Teacher in a Dress)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flatter her with compliments and she knows I'm telling the truth. She has more confidence this time and we almost go to the deep end of the pool, but she decides that standing chest-deep in water is enough.

"Are you ready for class next week?" I ask, then splash water at her.

She lets the water splash on her face. "Ready, excited, nervous, and scared. I'm feeling all of those emotions. Plus my English isn't the best."

"Remember, a lot of people want to be your friend. Just smile, relax, and be yourself. And your accent is cute. More than cute, it's sexy."

"Thank you," she says while blushing. "Your friendship is everything to me."

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Anything, because I know it's safe."

"I thought about your picture recently. You know, that whole incident we had last year. Do you still think about it? Does it bother you? Regrets?"

The joy leaves her face. She's serious now and I notice her breathing harder. She does that thing girls do when aroused, which is to curl her lower lip. The question is manifesting a physical result, as expected.

"I will answer that," she says. "But I really, really need to go pee. I'll be right back."

"You can pee here, I do it all the time. The pool has chlorine. It's safe."

She's surprised, as if I'm making a joke. But deep down, looking into my eyes, she knows I'm serious. Her breathing intensifies.

Ferhana asks, "Did you want to watch?"

Her lips curl from her own dirty question. I understand her shame, but I also understand her desire to express herself sexually. I resist the urge to explain my sexual preferences, instead I remain composed.

My smile disarms her. "Of course I want to watch. I'm obsessed with the human body. We're engineers, we're supposed to think in terms of mechanics."

"Would it give you satisfaction to watch?"

"Yes, very much so."

Ferhana knows I'm telling the truth and this gives her a secret delight. Her green eyes almost water, like she wants to cry, and she's glad there's someone in this world who admires her as a sexual being.

"How should we do this?" she asks with a sense of adventure.

"Sit on the edge of the pool and do it."

There's a devilish grin on my face and she returns the same expression. We both want and need this. Exploring sexual sensations is healthy for the human soul. It's a grand part of life, really.

Ferhana steps out of the pool and sits on the edge. Her thighs are pressed on the concrete. She spreads her legs. She's nervous, but accepts that this is going to happen.

The moment she parts the bottom of her swimsuit, I see her pink pussy for the first time. Her pubic hairs are longer than mine and her labia is a dark shade of brown. Her insides are a dark shade of pink, almost red.

She clenches and pushes. Nerves can make this process difficult, but after a few moments, it happens. A liquid stream from her pussy graces my swimming pool and makes a splashing noise in the water. It's a clear liquid and I'm glad she's fully hydrated. That's always healthy.

The look on Ferhana's face is exhilaration.

As the pee starts to trickle and lose power, I lunge forward in the water and let the last remnants splash on my face and mouth. The taste is salty and I have to wipe it from my eyes. I can feel it dripping off my nose and chin.

When I wipe my eyes, I see Ferhana with the most shocked expression I've ever seen on a woman. She's mortified, with wide-eyes that show her green emeralds, and a mouth that's now O-shaped with her full lips.

I laugh at her expression.

"Oh my God," she forces out of her mouth.

I lick my lips. "Delicious."

"Professor Bailey, that was not supposed to happen!"

I giggle and dip myself underwater to clean my face and then pull my hair back.

"Are you thirsty?" I ask. "We have freshly blended fruit juice."

She leaves her vagina exposed. "That sounds really nice."

While still in the pool, I raise my hand and snap my fingers. I told Ms. Conway earlier to watch for my signal. I have a surprise, one Ferhana isn't expecting.

The footsteps approach and Ferhana covers her pussy. She looks mortified knowing Ms. Conway watched our interaction. I know for a fact that Ms. Conway saw everything by the window.

Ms. Conway is naked from head to toe, with a statuesque body that's built for service. She's carrying a tray with two cups of juice. The way she walks is full confidence and shows no hesitation for this state of undress.

I'm amused by Ferhana's reaction, which is exactly what I expected it to be. I'm certain it's her first time seeing a naked white woman in the flesh.

"She's..." Ferhana doesn't finish her sentence.

"I know."

Getting out of the pool, I sit beside Ferhana on the concrete. We're served the drinks, and as that happens, we're treated to the sight of Ms. Conway's breasts swaying from being bent over. It's one of my favorite images in the world.

The drinks are delicious. Ms. Conway stands beside us, ready to provide more service, and I can tell that Ferhana is perplexed. Every so often, she glances at the figure of the tall, naked lady.

"It's okay," I say, holding her hand. "Ms. Conway is trustworthy."

She holds my hand in return. "You two seem close."

"More than you could ever know."

She glances at Ms. Conway's breasts. "She's beautiful. Like you."

I nod and smile at Ferhana. "The university has strict rules. Being the Chair comes with many responsibilities."

"Does this bother you?"

"No. It doesn't. This is nobody's business except ours."

"My family would disown me," she says. "But they will never know."

"Our secret. The three of us."

Ferhana glances at Ms. Conway standing there naked, then she looks at me again and gives me that pretty smile. I swear her green eyes sparkle.

"A question," Ferhana says in a cute voice. "I'm so shocked by your lifestyle. Your... Ms. Conway... is standing there without clothes. When we first met, I thought you were this amazing, cool professor. I desperately wanted to make friends with you. I'm pleased we maintained contact."

"What's the question?"

"My question is; are you going to be my professor when classes begin? And that's the end of it?"

I give her the truth. "We can be whatever you want."

"I appreciate that," she says.

"Can I ask you a question in return?"

"Yes, please, anything, Professor Bailey."

"Has anyone ever given you an orgasm? Has anyone ever used their lips, fingers, or a cock, to make you cum?"

My rough language makes her cringe. But the question still stands. She looks at me like it's all so obvious. She is a virgin. Yes, of course, I'm dealing with a virgin here. Never been touched.

She shakes her head. "No, never. Just me, myself, and I."

"Well then, Ferhana, consider this an extra orientation before university starts."

I tell Ms. Conway to take the drinks away. Then I remove my swimwear and Ferhana is entranced. She always is. I'm something new for a girl like her.

With my encouragement, Ferhana does the same. She removes her swimsuit in a way that's casual, but unintentionally erotic. It's like she's undressing in a doctor's office. Nonchalant yet ready for an examination. An inspection of her sex gears.

Ferhana sits next to me and we're both naked. Her brown body next to my white one. Her feet are in the water and I admire her tits. Her dark nipples are erect. I enjoy looking at her curves. Her pussy hairs are longer than mine, which is a rare feat. No one is supposed to have longer hairs than me down there. I feel compelled to shave her, but that's for another time.

Giving me a great honor -- in my humble opinion -- she removes her hijab. It's my first time seeing her long hair hang free. It's thick and lush. I can tell she takes care of it with shampoo and conditioner. Her hair is her secret pride. It arouses me. I tell her that I'm humbled. She says it's for me.

"Lay back," I say. "Enjoy the sunshine. And enjoy the..."

I freeze, which sucks, because I never fucking freeze.

"And what?" she asks.

"I was about to say; 'And enjoy the rainbow.' But that joke sounds stupid."

She laughs at my stupid joke and lays down. She knows what's coming because she spread her knees. This girl must be watching online porn.

I dip in the water at the shallow end of the pool. The water is at my hips and I stand between her legs, examining again, preparing to give her the moment of a lifetime, which I feel she deserves.

My hands are on her hips. Her knees are resting on my shoulders. I give her mound sweet kisses and deep licks. Her body responds.

It's my first time eating out a student. Technically she's not my student yet, because class hasn't started, but the point remains. She is my student. She is under my tutelage. I am her teacher. I am her professor. I am the Chair of the Department which she majors.

The rules are discarded when I push my tongue deep. She cries loud, for God, for her mother. If I ever did that, I would be so embarrassed, but I understand her mindset. This is frightening territory. In fact I think it's sexy as hell that I'm giving her a special gift. The gift of an orgasm.

As expected, making her cum is easy because it's her first time. And frankly, because it's me doing it. My tongue strokes make quick work out of the student. Ferhana moans, screams and cries. Her legs tighten around me and I expect Ms. Conway to save my life if Ferhana's legs strangle me.

The cum tastes good. I'll never tell Ms. Conway this, but Ferhana's nectar tastes better than the freshly prepared juice. Maybe it's a mental thing, because I like where the source comes from.

I know that during the upcoming semester, everytime I look at Ferhana in class, I'll get thirsty. I would need a drink of whatever she has to offer between her legs. She gushes in my mouth and I devour her nectar. Delicious.

When she's done, she lays still. Her legs relax and rest on my shoulders. I'm skinny, so her legs feel heavy on me. I look at her and she's breathing hard, staring up at the sky in disbelief. A new boundary crossed in her life. Her breasts rise and fall with her breathing. Her nipples erect.

It's not over yet. I tell her that it's not over.

When I snap my fingers, Ms. Conway gets in the pool to take my place. This time it's Ms. Conway's turn to share the gift of tongue and orgasm. Ms. Conway was literally built for this purpose.

I get out of the pool so I can stand over Ferhana's naked body to watch her cry. She looks weak and vulnerable with tears streaming down her face, which I love. It arouses me to see Ferhana in such ecstasy from getting her pussy eaten. I want her to feel what all women should feel.

Getting on my knees, I suck on each nipple in tandem. One, followed by the other, then back again. Feeling her nipples stiffen in my mouth is a blessing. It creates a strong physical response from her, as I can feel her breasts stiffen.

Ferhana cries even louder now that she has two mouths on her sexual parts. She's never felt anything like this before in her young adult life. As her professor, I know I'm crossing the line. But I'm also teaching her an important lesson in life. You deserve nice things. Everyone does.

"May Allah forgive me," she says after her second cum.

Yes, He will, I think to myself.

***

I'm standing in my home-laboratory where I built Ms. Conway from scratch. The first day of classes went well and it's exciting to meet new students.

Robotic parts are everywhere and I'm in my lab because of new inspiration. Earlier, at approximately 2:41 pm when the campus had less students, I was able to have privacy with Ferhana in my office. It was a brief moment, which is all the time I need with her.

I showed Ferhana that there was nothing beneath the lower half of my dress. This both shocked and aroused her. Ferhana's reactions are always priceless. Then I asked if she knew what a rimjob was. She said yes, that she read about it online in American lifestyle/fashion outlets.

When I expressed my desire to give an office rimming, her reaction was; "Professor Bailey, you cannot be serious!"

But I'm always serious in matters of the heart, mind, and orgasm. I turned her around and violated her in the best possible way, while she was bent over my desk and parts of her clothes were removed. She muffled her cries as my two fingers went in her pussy, and my tongue went inside her butt.

It was my first sexual experience on campus and I'm glad it was with her. Office sex -- checked off my bucket list. My tongue swirled circles in her bottom and her hips wiggled with the same motion. A light brown ring with a dark hole center. The muscles in her butt clenched tight.

She muttered the same words as before: "Allah forgive me... may my family never know... Forgive me...."

Afterward I kissed her butt cheeks several times and I licked her drippings, too. She tasted good. Then I fixed her clothes. Pressing my palms across her new clothes, she became a presentable student once again.

We kissed and I told her that she can be a good Muslim woman, but a bad girl at the same time. It's a paradox of a statement, but she understood what I meant by that. Human sexuality is a complicated beast. She said she wanted to be a bad girl student for me, and only for me... and Ms. Conway, too.

In my lab I think of new ways to add rimjobs to Ms. Conway's impressive arsenal. There will be plenty more of those in our foreseeable future. Science, mechanics, and engineering are my life. It's my goal as a professor, and as someone who leads the Science & Technology Department, to find new ways to increase human pleasure. To know the depths of the human mind and soul.

My research and creations will never be made public. It's a secret for you to read. A secret between me and Ferhana to explore. I care for her deeply. I plan on bringing her to this lab and explaining my research, asking if she'd be interested in being an active participant.

Of course she will, I think. I want to eat her pussy. To devour her.

The End

Support your local shopping malls. Take care.

Your votes, favorites & follows are appreciated.

12