All Comments on 'Girl Gets Her Man Ch. 21'

by Truth74

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 16 years ago
So Sweet!

That was such a great ending!!!! Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you!

I really enjoyed this story. It kept me up 4 hours past my bedtime! I just had to find out what would happen next. Great characters, great story. I do wish you'd written the scene where Daniel gets the parents' blessing, since that seemed pretty unlikely at the point where you left it. And, after so much excellent buildup of sexual tension, I wish you would have described a really great time when they had sex, since the first time was not so great. But, I need to quit quibbling--it was a fantastic story.

pinkjuicybootypinkjuicybootyover 15 years ago
SWEET

Sweet ending, now i understand why Joanne was the way she was in the beginning, she'd been through alot., but its all better now. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great and sweet story

You had me hooked for many hours!! I didn't think I would be into a romantic story at the time, and here I am half a day later, finishing a good one. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The best Love story every!

Ok I've painstakenly read this entire tale over the course of a week. You are amazing. I hated who I needed to (whiched seem to be everybody; even Joanne when she let Jesse down her) and loved the rest. Please continue to write. The best part was that it didn't stay a color thing for long with any of them. I came here looking for a romance which this definitly was. I was suprisingly happy with the lack of sexual contact. The pent up frustration was well worth it in the end. The fact that they'd known each other from the craddle was a plus and I'm just happy with everything about this story. I'll stop rammling on as I'm sure you know what you wrote. Again I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sooo good!!!

I agree, I was also suprisingly happy with the lack of sexual contact. It was a slow build BUT worth every minute I dedicated to this story. Well written! Keep writing and I look forward to reading more of your work.

BTW, Jerry ROTS! I wish he got what he deserved but instead he seems to think he did nothing wrong and moved on with his life. I liked the fact that Gary owned up to his part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I

really enjoyed it, thank you <33 i hope u continue writing like this ill be checking :D

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
It is good

I spent almost 8 hours non stop in reading your series. Some chapters are good writen some are not right in the time sequel/scenes. But overall this is a promising story. I wish you can make it better, for this story is good. I love it. I do hope to read their marriage life actualy, but it is good enough even without it. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i had taken most of my day reading the series,honestly it brought tear in my eyes.u r a beautiful writer,i love dis story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Just finished reading all the chapters. Beautifully written. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A total waste of a story

The fact that by the end Jo is still firend with Jess says it all about that story: a totale waste.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESabout 8 years ago
Awesome Story

Read the entire series in one sitting. LOVED this story, but I would have killed Jerry. Well worth the time to read. Some minor errors but did not distract from the story flow. If I could give it six stars I would

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Sometimes I hate that once I start to invest in a story I feel the need to finish it. Even if I want to stop halfway through. This story was so unnecessarily drawn out, so frustrating & so irritating at times. I found myself rushing through just to hurry up and finish, which is not a good sign. All in all, I'm leaving disappointed & upset that I started this story to begin with.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago

Anonymous on 10/08/17 said:

"This story was so unnecessarily drawn out, so frustrating & so irritating at times. I found myself rushing through just to hurry up and finish, which is not a good sign. All in all, I'm leaving disappointed & upset that I started this story to begin with."

Did I post this? Probably not, because I don't use the ampersand much. But I may have said it had it been another place and time.

It's possible for this to come out of somebody's life, and it has a bit of detail without being colorful or pretentious. This did go on too long by far. But I thought seeing thoughts of the subjects was interesting. The excessive length did let it avoid the utterly stupid actions used for conflict in shorter stories, and use just inane ones instead.

I will skip a story just because I see part x in the random story list. Like here, it's just an abuse to get more views. I just happened on the first one here. Next time, if a multiple part story ever goes to one/two page submissions, I'll just skip it. Thanks for shaping my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it

I read the story and really liked it. Thanks for your time and efforts.

Ginger630Ginger630over 1 year ago

I cannot believe I wasted my time reading this. I’ve never read a story that was more drawn out and with more annoying characters. Jo needs therapy. I understand she was raped, but she couldn’t stand up for herself and tell anyone no. But the one person who loves her, she kept shoving out of the way. Danny was the only one I liked. How he kept pursuing her, I don’t know. Jo’s parents suck. Jesse sucked. Neither one looked out for her best interests. And where did Jerry come from? How did Jo and Danny not know each other from back in the day? The story was too drawn out and too all over the place. The love scene was just plain awful. I know this story is very old, but I hope the author learned how to write a story and is now embarrassed by the this awful piece of crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous