Girl Gone Mild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's cool. Well, so, come on, let's get something to eat."

"I have to go back to my hotel room for money."

"Let me buy you something."

"Oh please. You had to sneak your way into a pool party."

"Yeah, but that was just to see if I could."

"It's better this way. Let me get some money and also put on some pants."

The debate ended without much angst. They went back to Robin's tower and headed for her room. Once at the door, however, they stopped cold. A group of three guys stood in front of the picture window, trying to catch glimpses through the closed curtains.

"Hey!" Robin screamed. "Get lost, losers!"

"Fuck you, bitch," one of the boys said. Robin was scared he might throw his drink at her, but Brian stepped forward and made his presence known. The jerk and his pals sulked away, nursing their drinks.

Robin punched Brian on the arm playfully. "My knight in shining armor."

"Milady."

Robin put the key card up to the lock, but then stopped. There was a sound from inside the room, a sound she knew well. It was Kari's sex moan. Robin moved over to where the boys had been peeping through the curtains, as Brian looked at her curiously.

It was hard to be sure, but Robin thought she saw all three of her friends naked and fucking the four boys from the pool. Carmen was the one with two guys, her strawberry-blonde locks bobbing against the black boy's stomach as she sucked him off.

Not knowing how to feel, Robin turned and leaned against the glass. Brian leaned on the railing, and Robin was stunned to realize he hadn't attempted to peak through the window himself. He was even more of a gentleman than she suspected.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"Not if you ask my friends."

"Can I ask...?"

"It's an orgy. Three girls, plus those boys they found downstairs."

"Boy. Sounds fun."

"Seriously?" Robin said disgustedly.

Brian grinned nervously. "Not really. Say, are you okay?"

"I dunno. I..." Without warning, tears sprang to her eyes. "It's just..."

"Take your time."

A scream of delight from inside the room broke Robin's reverie. "I guess I'd be in there right now, if you hadn't come along." Real tears were streaming down her face now. How had she come this far, being told by her friends what she wanted?

"You've done that before."

Robin wiped snot from her nose as she shook her head no. "The girls and I play around sometimes, but I'm not really into it. But we talked about it on the way here, you know? We said we'd have sex with anything that moved."

"And that's not you."

"No," Robin said softly. Suddenly she was ashamed to look at Brian.

But Brian took her into his arms. She wept again, burying her face in his chest. "I'm not judging them," she sobbed. "There's nothing wrong with it, I believe that. Sex is sex, you know. I'm just shy, sometimes, and it's a lot of emotional baggage to carry..."

"Shhh." Brian stroked her hair. "You don't have to explain. I've been there, too. It's okay to say no."

Robin felt so weak in Brian's arms. He held her close and wouldn't let her fall. But he didn't try to caress her, or grab her, or turn her chin up for a kiss. He just rubbed her shoulders and breathed into her hair. She looked up into his eyes.

"Is your offer still good? To pay for dinner."

They walked down the strip, flowing along with the sea of bodies toward the diners and beach shops, although the body count was significantly lower than earlier. Now a line of cars replaced the people in the street, but the cars weren't moving forward at all. Each one played painfully loud hip hop music with their windows down. Several were rag tops with the tops down, containing four or five jiggly girls flashing their boobs at the crowd.

Each fast food restaurant they visited was more packed and rowdy than the one before. Then Brian took Robin by the hand and pulled her north, away from the main strip, across three side streets, until the noise was almost far enough away to seem tolerable. Another block of walking and they arrived at the front gate of another resort, this one much ritzier than Robin's and with better security. Brian waved at the front desk attendant and proceeded to the dining room. Many of the guests were middle-aged or elderly couples wearing anything from formal wear to straw-and-polyester poolside outfits. Brian asked for a table outside, and they were led to a vast patio overlooking a very large lake. Fountains lit with blue light stood tall in the center of the lake.


"Wow," Robin said as the menus were placed.

"I know," Brian replied.

"You said you were rich."

"That's because I am."

"Listen, that's not why I came."

Brian gave her a gentle, comforting smile. "Don't say it or you'll hurt my feelings. No obligations, no expectations. I just want to enjoy your company for a little while."

"Okay."

Robin felt horribly out of place in her boy's shirt and bikini bottoms, but Brian wore even less, and he seemed right at home. No one could deny the muggy Florida night air made dining outside a sensible affair. It occurred to Robin that she was even more out of place than her clothes made her – 19 years old, trapped in a city designed for sexual solicitation, accepting an expensive meal from a good-looking stranger.

"How old are you again?" she asked.

Brian could tell how nervous she was. "I'm a sophomore. I turn 20 this summer."

"So you're 19 now."

"Yep."

"I'm 19."

Brian smiled. "Perfect."

The next hour-and-a-half was one of the most magical times in Robin's life. She let Brian order and did not regret it. The meal consisted mostly of various appetizer dishes, like the poolside buffet but with lobster medallions instead of fruit salad kabobs. Brian ordered a bottle of red wine, something Robin had never tasted. She liked it right away but didn't even finish her first glass. "I've had too much to drink already today," she explained.

"I understand." Brian didn't finish his glass either. "This is nice. I'd hate to ruin it by saying something drunk and stupid." He called the waiter over and asked that the bottle be corked and sent to his villa.

"You have a villa?"

"We all do, me and Philip and Todd. My dad owns five. He loves to golf. They have a course here."

"Do you golf?"

"Sometimes. But that's not what Spring Break's for, is it?"

"That what I'm told."

"Listen, Robin," Brian said softly. "I've got a spare bedroom. There's no need to go back to your room tonight."

Robin's heart pounded. "My parents might call the hotel. They'll wonder where I am."

"I think once they hear what's going on in that room, they'll be happy you left."

"Don't even joke."

"Come on, it's easy to explain. You were out late, you didn't get the call. They aren't stupid. They didn't think you were going to feed orphans in Guatemala, did they?"

Robin chuckled. "No. But we did have a very long, hard talk. They didn't want me to come."

Brian traced the top of his wine glass with his index finger. "And you didn't want to come."

Robin looked at Brian. They're eyes met. "I'm scared," she admitted.

"Scared of what?"

"To come to your room tonight."

Brian laughed softly. "I told you, it's a villa, and I've got two rooms. You'll have your own bathroom and everything. We can get some sleep. If this week goes like I think it will, we'll need it."

"How do you think it will go?"

Brian stared out at the water. "You know, parties, drinking, girls, more drinking. Whatever."

Robin played with a bit of stuffed crab on her plate. She was too full to eat another bite. "But that doesn't sound like you."

"How do YOU think the week will go?"

"Well, I have a theory."

Brian leaned forward. "I'm listening."

"I predict that you and I will stay away from the idiots on the strip and the beach, and you'll apologize to your friends and I'll apologize to mine, and we'll go watch movies at the theater and have dinner and whatever other fun shit we can think of, because being in the middle of that mess is not my idea of fun."

"Just you and me."

"Unless you don't want to."

Brian smiled, showing his handsome teeth. "I want to very much. It's just, you're in a tender state at the moment. We've covered a lot of ground tonight, emotionally, you and I."

"That's why I want to spend the time with you and not my friends."

Now Brian looked a little worried. "I'm not sure what you're saying."

"Look, I'm not in the market for a new boyfriend. And you know as well as I do we probably won't see each other again after this week. But if your offer for an extra room is still open, and you aren't planning on shacking up with some other girls –"

"I'm not."

"I didn't think so. Then I'll take the room, and we can play Scrabble or Monopoly or whatever the hell."

"It sounds awesome."

"I know it does."

"It was my idea."

"I know it was."

They returned to the front desk, and Brian asked the attendant for a terry cloth bathrobe. "Put it on my bill," he said.

"I'll pay you back," Robin said, returning Brian's shirt and slipping into the robe. Brian rolled his eyes and grinned.

They walked down a brick path lined with tropical trees and beautiful red flowers. Robin said, "I really would feel better if you'd let me pay you back for the robe."

"That's fine, but you'll be paying my dad, not me. Screw it, just enjoy."

"Am I the first girl you've brought here?"

Brian waited a second before answering. "No."

"That's cool."

"I thought so, but I was wrong. I came down for the Break last year. Acted like an idiot, got drunk. My last night here I took a girl back and we fucked." He paused. "She cried the next morning."

"Yeah."

"She was all over me, not the other way around. I asked her if she was sure. 'Are you sure, are you sure?' I didn't want to hurt her, and it was so much fun, and I just wanted to do it. But she cried anyway. I think maybe she didn't recognize me, like she was too drunk the night before."

"That's awful."

"I don't know why I'm telling you this."

"We already covered that. It's all out in the open tonight. No explanations, no apologies."

"And no sex."

"Oh boy!" Robin said sarcastically.

"No, I meant it. I was just clarifying."

"And if I want sex?"

"Then... well... it would go against everything we've discussed tonight."

Robin shrugged. She was inclined to agree, but the urges lingered. She wanted Brian more than ever. "You're a true gentleman," she said.

"Why thank you, kind miss."

"I mean it. I guess that's why you reached down to help me today. It's your upbringing."

"No, my upbringing would have me slapping girls in the face, cheating on my wife, and flying to Hong Kong every weekend instead of attending my kids' birthdays. What you're seeing is the opposite of my upbringing. I'm a reactionary."

"Lucky for me."

"Lucky for you."

At 10:30 they arrived at the villa, a two-story condo, the left side of a building with two units. Inside, the apartment was decorated like an expensive home, with family pictures on the end tables and some plaques on the wall, not to mention a few delicate sculptures of what Robin thought might be platinum, shaped like ballet dancers. Brian asked if she wanted to watch TV, and she said no, it's late. She took a shower and dwelled deeply on the evening's conversation. Over and over the fantasy replayed in her mind... Brian and Robin, Brian and Robin, boyfriend and girlfriend, lovers forever. But that was a distant dream, perhaps impossibly distant. Maybe she wasn't good enough for him... the daughter of clinical psychologists, living in a classless ranch-style outside San Francisco. She didn't even know where his family came from. Maybe the distance was insurmountable. Maybe she just wasn't good enough. Maybe...

With nothing to wear but her bikini, Robin decided to sleep in the nude. There was a TV in her room, but after hours in the airplane and taxi followed by physical assault and an emotional roller-coaster ride with Brian, she truly did feel sleep tugging at her. With the lights off, a soft white glow illuminated the glass balcony doors in her room.

The sheets felt like heaven, likely high thread-count, and there was some sort of delicious feather pad between the sheet and the mattress. After half-an-hour, Robin decided she was too comfortable to sleep. She turned the TV on and found over two hundred satellite stations, but nothing interested her. All she could think about was Brian.

She slipped on her bathrobe and looked in the living room, half expecting to find Brian watching television in there, but the lights were off.

Without meaning to, she tiptoed across the room until she stood in front of Brian's door. Heart pounding, throat dry, palms wet, she pressed her ear against the door. What am I doing? she demanded, but there was no answer. The heart wants what the heart wants, and apparently so does the naked girl in the free bathrobe.

Robin heard nothing but the sound of her own heart in her ear. Even still, she didn't leave. This was a violation on her part, she realized that, but if he was thinking of her the way she was thinking of him, then all she needed was a single moan, something she could take back to her own room. She'd masturbate in the soft sheets and fall right to sleep, with the rest of the week to look forward to.

"Uh... Robin... uh..."

It had been no more than a whisper, but she heard it clearly. Devoid of conscious thought, her hand loosened the bathrobe tie and slipped between her legs. She had been dripping wetter and wetter since the moment she left her own bed. Her finger plunged easily inside. A sharp breath, followed by the familiar wiggle in the shallow part of her vagina.

She knocked on the door. Whoops. Had she meant to do that? Not at all, but it happened. Her eyes shot wide open, her finger stopped. Why the hell had she done that??

"Hello?" Brian said loud enough to be heard through the door.

"It's me," Robin answered. Duh.

"Do you want to come in?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

The boy certainly had a way of getting to the heart of the matter. Was she sure? Oh yes, she was sure, now more than ever. Whether this was the right thing to do or not, there was no way to know, but it was going to happen, of that she was certain.

"Leave the light off," she said.

"Okay."

Making a split-second decision, Robin removed the robe and draped it across the couch. She opened the door slowly. Brian's room mirrored her own, with an additional window to her left and soft electric light falling through the balcony doors. Brian sat up in bed, with the covers up to his waist. Robin stood naked in the doorway, still hidden enough by shadows to have some of her mystery intact but not enough to hide her state of nakedness.

"Hi," Brian said.

"Hi."

"What's on your mind?"

"I... I heard you."

Brian chuckled. "No you didn't. In your room?"

"No."

"You were at my door."

"Yeah."

"What did you hear?"

"I heard you masturbating."

"What did you do then?"

"I opened my bathrobe and touched myself."

Neither spoke. Neither moved.

"I want to," Brian said.

"I do, too."

"Do you think it's..."

Robin finished the thought. "... a good idea?"

"Yeah."

Robin leaned against the doorjamb and scratched her eyebrow, thinking hard about the question. "Not exactly."

"But...?"

"But... I want to."

"Okay."

"I mean, we had a really good night tonight."

"Yeah. A really really good night."

"That doesn't mean I like you or anything."

"Maybe I like you."

"You do?"

"Yes. I like you a lot. In that way. But that doesn't mean anything. We could still mess this up right now."

"Right. You're right."

"But..."

"But?"

"I want to, too."

Robin giggled.

"I mean," Brian continued, "it's not like there's a whole lot on the line here."

Robin was surprised. "There's not?"

"What I mean is, if you go back to your school and I go back to mine, this will just be a night of sex and fun, and I certainly won't have any regrets. I feel like I know you, and you know me, and we'd never have anything to apologize for. But then, on the other hand, if you and I were gonna... I dunno... end up together..."

Robin wanted to scream. "Right."

"Then tonight would make sense."

"Right."

"So."

Robin shivered. "I guess... I'm just thinking..."

"Yeah, you are."

"I am what?"

"Thinking. So am I."

Robin laughed. She was very nervous. "I'm thinking the same thing you're thinking. We've both had a lot of sex, and if this doesn't go anywhere, then we're both adults, and at least we had fun, and it won't be like when the girl cries or the guy goes and tells all his pals. It will just be a fun night together."

"I think so, yeah."

"Then... here I come."

"Okay."

But Robin was frozen. Brian pulled the covers aside. He swung one leg over the side of the bed, then the other, then he stood. He walked slowly to where Robin stood. Now they were close enough to see each other's bodies in the glowing dark of the room. Brian's penis still stood erect from his earlier activity.

Once he stood before her, Brian moved no further. It would be up to Robin to close the gap. She lifted her trembling right hand, reached out and touched Brian's chest. Suddenly her breathing grew rapid. She placed her other hand on his body as well, leaning against him for support. She wanted to step forward, she really did, but her legs failed her. Fortunately, Brian made the next move. He inched forward, but not so close that his penis touched her. He lightly caressed her face with soft fingers, felt her cheek and chin, tickled her lips. She licked them. At last he leaned in, and they kissed.

Brian placed one hand on her chest, pressing it against her sternum, attempting to still the ragged rhythm of her breathing, the galloping of her blood. The touch caused something electric to spread through her body, and she wrapped her arms around Brian, pressing herself against him. His penis poked her hip, and his chest rubbed warm and smooth against her own breasts. The friction instantly hardened her nipples. Many times she had pressed herself against a boy, but never before had her nipples felt so swollen, so sensitive. Brian gently fondled her left breast, pinched the nipple softly, as he kissed her neck hard with his hot tongue.

Robin came. She grabbed at Brian, begging him wordlessly to support her. She was as surprised by this reaction as he was. "Whoa," she muttered.

"Was that..."

"Yeah."

"Wow."

"I know."

Brian pressed his lips against Robin's ear, his breath hot. "See if this rings a bell," he said. Then he reached down and swept the girl up in his arms. Robin laughed as he carried her to the bed. They fell together on top of the blankets.

"These beds are wonderful," Robin said.

"Thousand thread count."

"I knew it."

"You're a genius, Robin."

"Say my name again."

"Robin. I like you, Robin."

"I like you, Brian."

"Robin."

"Oh Brian..."

The boy kissed and licked his way down the girl's neck to her breasts, further to her tummy. Robin ran her fingers through his hair, sighing with delight, kicking her legs anxiously, rubbing the bottom of her feet against the silky sheets. She reached down and touched Brian's penis for the first time. It was not tiny, a good eight inches and thick in her fist.

"Jesus Christ," she said instinctively. Her torso dipped low of its own accord, moving her mouth down onto the tool. But Brian would not be denied his own goal. His tongue probed against Robin's inner thigh, along her pelvic bone, finally finding the top of her genitals. Robin moaned as her lover found the slick, pulsing clitoris inside her hairless folds of flesh.