Girl Gone Mild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin began straight-away with the deep throat. This was something Kari taught her how to do long ago, when Kari was dating that bastard Tony. She invited Robin over, not giving away the surprise that Tony was naked in her room. They spent the afternoon practicing, then Robin tried at home with a dildo. Practice made perfect, and now the practice paid off. She invited Brian's cock deep in her throat as she breathed through her nose as best she could. The monstrous cock twitched and throbbed against her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She felt Brian grab her asscheeks and bury his face deeper into her pussy. He licked like a pro, applying a steady back-and-forth motion against her clitoris. She grabbed Brian's ass in reply and alternated between sucking and jerking with her hands, both of them. She wanted so much to please him, to tell him she wanted him. Her hard nipples jabbed at his hot abdomen, giving her pleasure in return.

Brian tickled her asshole with one finger as his tongue dug deeper inside her vagina. With the other hand he caressed her body, smothering her deliciously with himself. Robin pulled closer still, gagging on the cock in her mouth, wiping at the first signs of sweat at the small of Brian's back. Robin came again, her thighs squeezing hard around Brian's head.

"It's okay to scream," Brian said, then returned to licking. Robin thoroughly loved the invitation, and she rode her crotch hard against Brian's face, desperate for the next orgasm. It came suddenly, like a cloudburst, and Robin screamed and yelled with all her might, just to see how it felt, just to show she could. Her body rocked and writhed, but Brian refused to release her pussy from his mouth's embrace. Finally, mercifully, Robin rode out the last waves of the orgasm, clinging tight to Brian's legs, his dick hot and wet against her neck.

Brian sat up, turning himself around so that he lay beside Robin face-to-face. "I want you," he said.

"I want you," Robin replied. "Make love to me."

She reached down and found his cock, then wrapped an arm around Brian and pulled him down on top of her. The weight pressed her into the downy pad of the bed so she felt enveloped. Brian kissed her mouth, long and deep and sweet, and Robin relished the taste of herself on his lips.

Bracing his weight very carefully, Brian reached down to aim himself at the slippery flesh between Robin's legs.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked.

"Of course not."

"Nothing from the fall?"

"Oh, no, I'm fine."

"Good."

"Are you having fun?"

Brian laughed. "Yeah, I am."

"Alright then. Let's fuck." Robin crammed her mouth into Brian's as she spread her legs even wider.

The head of Brian's cock dipped inside Robin's pussy, easily spreading the lips apart. She felt its superb pressure against the very edge of her vagina walls. For Robin, the moment when the head entered was her favorite. When she told Kari this, her roommate surmised that junkies felt the same way that first moment after the needle's stopper is plunged down. The connecting metaphor was not lost upon Robin. Slowly, methodically, over the course of a decade, she had relinquished her innocence in favor of a single dollop of experience. Even the orgasm paled beside the wonder of the insertion.

Brian stopped halfway. He had something on his mind, that much was apparent simply from his body language in the dark. Robin's pussy beat like a bass drum, the juices pooling like a reservoir, but even more addictive than the taste of the rod burying itself in her was the thoughtful demeanor of her new friend.

"What is it?" she asked, stroking his face. Sweat had begun to form on his neck. She touched her own body and felt sweat there as well.

"All we talked about," he said, "all we said."

"Uh-huh?" Robin answered raggedly.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"It doesn't hurt."

"I mean, you know, goddamn, I mean, emotionally."

"Brian." She touched his lips, wet where he licked them. "It doesn't hurt."

Robin pulled her lover down into her arms, holding her breath as the full weight of him pressed against her sweet, moist skin. The descent forced his penis fully inside her, making her moan. Brian moaned as well. His thrusting was less the result of a deliberate fucking and more from his pelvis grinding, an attempt to get closer and remain close. Robin wrapped her legs around Brian. She pulled at the skin of his back with her open hands, drooling against his shoulder, smelling his scent. "Please," she whispered. "Please, oh please."

"Is this safe?" Brian asked, not slowing his rhythm.

"You mean..."

"Yeah."

Robin laughed as she pushed Brian on his back, taking her with him. She rode him on top, pulling his hands up to her tits. His fingers brushed against her nipples, sending a powerful shiver down her spine. "Oh god," she moaned. "Yeah, it's safe. Uh, uh, ah. I've got more birth control in me than some pharmacies."

"That's funny."

"That's Spring Break."

"You were expecting to get lucky."

Robin leaned down and kissed Brian's mouth, his face. She breathed hot on his ear. Their stomach slapped together wetly with each thrust.

"I was expecting to get laid," she said. "I've never been this lucky."

The words made Brian slow down. At last they were still. He held her face in his hands, and Robin realized there were tears in her eyes once again. She wrapped her fingers around both his wrists. The skin of his forearm smelled strong and good. She licked the meat of his hand, not sensually, simply tasting him. Brian began fucking her again.

He said, "I'm going to cum."

"I want you to cum."

"Uh. Uh. Cum with me. Cum with me, Robin."

"I will. I will."

"Let's come together."

Sticky cream filled every gap between them. Robin's vagina grabbed at the cock inside her with a life of its own. When she pressed herself down all the way, she felt the head thump against her cervix, and each time she wanted to scream. At last she allowed herself to let go. Just by feeling in the dark how wide open Brian's mouth was, she could tell he was close. The boy directed Robin's hand down between both their crotches, encouraging her to touch herself. He was serious about them orgasming simultaneously.

"Yes, yes," Robin intoned, as she fingered and pinched her clitoris. By now she didn't need to move her body at all. Brian was doing all the hard work, pounding her from underneath. She felt sweat drip from the strands of her hair, raining down on her lover. Then all of a sudden, Brian grabbed her by the hips. "UH, UH." He moaned and growled. Just in time, Robin rubbed herself with increased rapidity, summoning her own orgasm with lightning speed. It burst inside her like candy, and Brian burst also. She imagined she could discern the spill of hot semen deep within, but that was silly. .

The compulsion to taste the jizz hit Robin suddenly, powerfully. She extracted the member from her pussy and moved off Brian, her legs feeling weak, then leaned over and plowed the penis into her mouth. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips as she tasted her own pungent cream up and down the shaft. Semen continued to dribble out the tip, and she spread it across her tongue.

Brian had the same idea. He pulled Robin's lower half back toward his face, positioned her pussy over his face. She knew he was tasting the same thing she was, and that made her happy. At last her breathing returned to normal, or as normal as it got with Brian's hands on her body. She moved her fingers along his tummy, over his nipples, up to his face. Brian pulled her into a tender embrace. He yanked the sheet over them and held the girl close.

Robin said, "We ruined these sheets."

"Forget about it." Brian chuckled. "You can have them as a souvenir."

"Gross." She hit his arm.

"Oww! You're stronger than you look."

"I don't look strong?"

Brian was quiet for a moment. "No, you do. Very much."

"But I'm not."

Brian touched her forehead very softly with the tips of his fingers. "Who is?" he asked.

Robin lay there in the dark, trying to think of what to say next. The nervous silence grew and festered until a new realization dawned on Robin. They WERE communicating, with exceptional clarity, but without words. This was what she'd longed for all her life, someone who understood. It made her want to cry for joy, and then, she wanted to cry for a different reason. Soon, Florida would be a memory, and so would Brian. That was the likely scenario. Robin would be alone again, and it would be worse because she knew Brian was out there. They'd exchange phone numbers, but that wouldn't last. Brian wasn't the first boy she ever met at camp, and he wouldn't be the last.

Maybe he was thinking the same things. Did he want her as badly as she wanted him? If he did, then they had a chance. But that wasn't the idea that calmed her as she drifted to sleep. Rather, she decided to take the goodness of this night, all the pleasure, all the insight, all the things she learned about herself and about her friends, and about lovers. Robin would be a better lover, and Brian was to thank.

Robin remembered the terror of falling into the street, all the terrible giants stomping overhead, threatening to destroy her, until Brian reached down and saved her. Now she was grateful she fell.