Girl Hunters of Fantasy Island Pt. 01

Story Info
The African begin’s her hunt for Eve.
1.2k words
4.17
16.6k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
209 Followers

All characters are over 18. Eve an 18-year-old American teen who only a few days ago was drugged and kidnapped was now standing in front of this young bare breasted Africa woman that was only dressed in a lion cloth. She was bald, short, and her toned body was all muscle. What scared her the most was the large hunting knife that was attached to her hip.

The African slowly walked around the blonde beauty enjoying the fact that her birthday present was feeling so uneasy and helpless.

The American's eyes went wide open as she felt her ass being squeezed. That's when she turned around and slapped the African girl across her face. To her surprise she only smiled and turned her head to Ms Jackson, Eve's kidnapper, giving her a nod of approval.

Eve didn't know what this short ugly girl wanted from her. She wondered if she was going to kill her with the knife, maybe she was just crazy. Oh my god, she's going to eat me. All kind of things were racing through her brain.

Eve finally got her answer. It wasn't what she thought, she watched the African girl lift up her lion cloth, revealing a crazy matte of black curly hair. The girl then spread her cunt lips apart with her fingers exposing her pink flesh colored clit.

The African looked her square in the eyes, and grinned her obvious approval, drool was dripping from her lower lip.

Eve now knew what all this was about, it was sex.

She turned to Ms Jackson and told her that she was crazy to think she would do anything with this Ape Girl.

Ms Jackson told Eve that you can tell her yourself and be respectful, after all her Mother bought you as a birthday gift for her daughter.

Eve shouted at Ms Jackson telling her if the Ape Girl lays a finger on her that she'd scratch her eyes out.

"Eve, stop calling her by that terrible name, refer to your new owner as your African Mistress."

"Ape Girl...Ape Girl...Ape Girl." Eve kept chanting Ape Girl, just to let her know that she was nobody's slave.

"Eve the rules of the hunt are quite simple at the other end of the Island is a boathouse, once inside you'll find a flight of stairs that will take you down to a speed boat, and your freedom, but if she finds you first. Well, Eve, I don't need to draw you a picture. I think you already know what our young African warrior has in mind for you."

"Your all fucking crazy."

"Eve, you have an hour head start, use it wisely." Ms Jackson turned to the African girl. "Please give your American Princess a little encouragement."

The Ape Girl unsheathed her jungle knife and proceeded to rip open Eve's sweater, it was now hanging from her shoulders in two different pieces. Her white cotton bra was now exposed to her lust filled eyes.

Eve raced from the lodge and headed to the tree line, but her problem was she had no idea where to go, and even worse she had no idea where the boathouse was.

The blonde teen decided to try and reach a high point where she would get a better sense of her surroundings. About half way up the forest trail Eve came upon a large bolder that had a shelf which extended over a dry river bed.

While she carefully made her way to the edge of the stone ledge, she froze as she heard the blast of a fog horn, the hunt had started. Eve took a deep breath and continued crawling to the end of the ledge.

She was able to see past the trees and spotted what looked like a waterfall. That's it, running water has to flow downhill, just follow the stream until it takes you to the lake and then the boathouse.

The African warrior saw her prey in the distance as she watched her blonde American Princess head for the waterfall. She knew she would find the path to the boathouse but she was an experienced hunter and prided herself on her ability to out think the other women that she had chased in the past and now that would include her American Princess.

It was time to prepare for the ambush as she knew that her birthday present would be here very shortly. She placed her knife and vines in a place nearby and then opened the pouch that contained the oils from the Pita tree. She mixed a few drops into a small container of water and spread it over her body, especially over her nipples and clit.

The oils from the Pita tree was a very powerful Aphrodisiac that would increase her sexual arousal, It didn't take very long before she felt her tits and clit begin to react to the drug. The Africans body was now reaching a fever pitch as she imagined the blonde haired American naked and tied up unable to defend herself as she stroked her rock hard clit. In time it would grow to the size of a small penis just the thought of spearing Eve's virgin cunt with her swollen clit was enough to cause an orgasm.

It took Eve almost an hour to reach the shore line of the lake but she still had to find the boathouse. The blonde American beauty also knew that the Ape Girl was out there somewhere hunting her.

As if it was a sign from God she spotted a flash of light reflecting off the roof of the boathouse but getting there was going to be dangerous. There were too many places for the African to hide and she also remembered the knife as she still had on the remnants of her shredded sweater.

Eve thought she saw her hiding behind a bush but it turned out to be only a rabbit. Finally she was free of the trees and bushes and sprinted across the open ground toward a dirt road that would eventually lead her to the safety of the boathouse and her freedom.

There was one last group of trees and bushes that she needed to pass before reaching the safety of the boathouse. Eve reasoned in her mind that in a fair fight she could beat the Ape Girl, after all she was a foot taller than the African. All of her senses were now ringing alarm bells as she approached the last group of bushes. Panic took over as something large leaped out of a bush from behind her.

Eve ran for her life as she raced to the boathouse, afraid to look back she grabbed the door handle and then prayed that it wasn't locked. Thank God it opened, she closed the door behind her and lowered a piece of wood over the door latch locking it shut.

Once she was safely inside Eve quickly made her way down the dark stairway to the dock and finally her freedom. The room was pitch black but as she tried to proceed her body must have activated a light sensor that lit up the boat dock, but when her eyes adjusted to the bright overhead fluorescent lights all she saw was a room full of colorful pillows that were sitting atop a King sized mattress, the floor was covered in white plush wall to wall carpeting and looking up at the ceiling Eve saw it was completely covered in mirrors.

The silence in the boat room was broken when the door slammed shut, as she turned around she gasped as standing before her was the Ape Girl.

To be continued in part 2

Dolly2
Dolly2
209 Followers