Girl Hunters of Fantasy Island Pt. 02

Story Info
The African unwraps her birthday present.
2.1k words
4.53
11.7k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18.

My American Princess looked beautiful as ever as she gasped when she realized that she was not alone in the room. I could tell from the look in her eyes that she must be feasting on my toned muscular body. I was sure the blonde beauty was probably dreaming about sucking on my erect nipples. I just knew that she wanted to be fucked by me, the Ape Girl, I felt it the minute I had squeezed her ass back at the lodge.

From the beginning, despite all of her protests she longed to be ravished by a strong Zambian Warrior.

When I let my lion cloth fall to the ground her eyes almost popped out of their sockets as she gazed upon my naked body, soon after that I could smell the wetness in her cunt.

When I approached Eve she did the unexpected, the white she devil kicked me between my legs causing me to drop to my knees. As I was laying on the floor she continued kicking me but as I regained my strength I was able to grab her tennis shoe in mid kick, twisting it to the right causing her to lose her balance and forcing her to join me on the floor.

Grabbing her by her ankle I pulled her closer to me but the ungrateful bitch kicked me in the face. I wanted Eve to fight off my advances, it would make my conquest of my blonde American Princess more satisfying before I raped her, but not like this.

I slapped her hard across her face and yelled at her "I own you Eve, so submit, we both know that deep inside you can't wait for me to ravish that beautiful American body of yours."

"Fuck you Ape Girl, own me, well own this."

Her fist smashed into my jaw, knocking me onto my side. It gave Eve the chance she needed to get to her feet and try to escape. By the time I managed to chase after her she was well up the flight of stairs trying to get the door to the boathouse open but she somehow managed only to jam the lock shut making it impossible for her to escape.

My American Princess didn't realize I was behind her so it was easy to place her left hand in a noose that I fashioned with my jungle vines. By pressing my body against Eve she soon became trapped against the door which allowed me to force her right arm back and then secure her other hand into the noose. When I had both of her claws secured I then pulled the vines shut.

I was pressed up against the door now at the mercy of that African pervert, my hands firmly tied behind my back.

Oh shit, the Ape Girl gripped my hair with her hand as she pulled my head backwards that's when she began licking my face with her tongue and with her other hand she then began fondling my ass, worst of all I could feel her naked body rubbing against mine.

"It's time for my pretty birthday present to submit."

"Fuck you bitch."

I didn't realize how strong the Ape Girl was until she threw me over her shoulder and carried me back down the stairs to the boat room.

As she flipped me over her shoulder I was still screaming at her to let me down. "I'll never submit to you, let me down you fucking pervert."

As I struggled to get free it only encouraged that bitch to spank my ass and then the unthinkable happened as her hand went between the cheeks of my ass and started to rub her finger up against my cunt.

"Let me down you fucking creep,"

I threw my Princess face down on the bed and then sat on her back making sure the vines were secure. Then just for my own amusement I proceeded to spank her ass and every now and then I'd let my finger slide down the crack of her ass to stroke her pussy just to hear her scream and curse at me.

My cunt was now throbbing as it was making its transformation into a much larger and harder clit as the oil from the Pita Tree were now driving me wild with lust. Soon my juices would start to drip onto her white stretch pants, It was time to unwrap my birthday present.

As I tried to get off the bed I froze in terror as I saw that African bitch approaching me with a large knife in her hand. With my hands tied behind my back I would only able to use my feet and teeth to fight her off but I knew this was just a useless day dream as she again threw me face down onto the bed. That's when I felt the blade ripping the back of my already torn sweater and now I could feel the knife cutting off the straps of my white cotton bra. The Ape Girl then flipped me over on my back and used her knife to cut the rest of my bra off. She then tossed it to the side of the room and bent down to kiss me on my lips but as I avoided her mouth her hands went to my tits, at first she gently fondled them but then pinched my nipples causing me to scream in pain that's when her tongue plunged into my open mouth. Something else was happening as well as I felt a large piece of warm flesh rubbing against my bare skin.

I enjoyed the sweet taste of my American Princess as I slurped her pink tongue like a delicate piece of fruit, but there was more work to be done as I got off of Eve and proceeded to remove her tennis sneakers.

Eve would be a prize worth waiting for as she still fought back trying to kick me in the face but I won out by removing her only weapon one shoe at a time. Next I turned back to face my American Princess and began using my knife to slit her pants off one leg at a time. It was a pleasure to hear her scream as her eyes were fixated on what was now happening between my legs.

As she was cutting the stretch pants from my legs I could see her clit was growing bigger and bigger that's when I screamed for help as tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I turned my head left and right mumbling No, No, No, I screamed again even though I knew it was useless.

My birthday present was now only dressed in a pair of white cotton panties. As I approached Eve she tried kicking me but I easily spread her legs apart and began licking her inner thighs as I slowly worked my way toward the crotch of her panties.

I took both of my thumbs and forefingers and used them to make circles around her cunt. I was enjoying her debasement as the cotton fabric of her panties were getting moist so I then used my index finger to push the wet cotton deep into her slit.

At this point my drool was now dripping down on Eve's bare stomach, causing her to scream and curse at me. I smiled as she struggled against the vines on her wrists but now was the time to prepare my Ametican Princess for her rape.

She flipped me over onto my stomach and I could feel the Ape Girl cutting the vines away from my wrists but when she again flipped me onto my back she was then able to use the cut vines to again secure both my wrists onto a hook by the headboard of the bed. She then went back to pushing my wet panties into my cunt moving the cotton fabric in and out.

The shame I was experiencing was making me sob and cry as her hand went under the waist band of my panties, her fingers gently stroking my neatly trimmed bush, the Ape Girl was turning me on in a way I had never felt before.

Oh God no, her fingers plunged into my cunt, I was now being viciously violated by that African bitch but I still refused to give her the satisfaction of knowing that I was getting aroused by her hand deep in my panties so I screamed every curse word I knew.

Finally she withdrew her hand and began sliding them down my thighs, and then past my knees, fighting back was useless as she succeeded in getting my panties past my feet.

I screamed for help as I watched her smell my cotton panties and then place them by her lion cloth for safe keeping, I had no idea what perverted use she had for them.

The Ape Girl then wrapped another vine around my left ankle and tied it to a hook on the side of the bed. When she finished she then did the same to my right ankle. My legs were now spread wide apart, I thought things couldn't get any worse until she put two large pillows under my ass. I was now completely exposed with my ass now high up off the bed, my legs spread wide apart.

I then grabbed my American Princess by the cheeks of her ass, cupping both of them as I began to rub my throbbing clit against Eve's small pink nub, faster and faster I ground my massive clit into my birthday gift.

When I reached my first orgasm I titled my head backwards and roared out my pleasure as I felt my juices squirt into the American's vulnerable cunt. The oils from the Pita Tree were still causing my clit to ravage the helpless blonde as she begged me to stop but it only made me squeeze her tiny breasts even harder as my saliva was dripping all over Eve's naked body.

When I finished spraying my cum into the blonde's cunt I fell on top of her forcing my tongue deep into her mouth as I continued her rape.

The American's resistance was beginning to fade as I humped her like a dog in heat, my tongue was now violating every corner of her mouth. but I could now sense that there was a change in Eve, her breathing was now in short pants as she began to moan. Although she was securely tied with my vines her body was starting to match my humping and grinding I knew that the oil's of the Pita Tree that were spread over my body had now began to seep into her beautiful blonde body, especially her pink clit that was now soaked with my juices.

As I looked up at the mirrored ceiling I witnessed my rape by this perverted African Ape Girl. I found myself watching her grinding her cunt all over my body.

In the beginning I fought back but something strange was happening to me as I felt the need to match her every move. I didn't even realize what was taking place in my body until I screamed my first orgasm into the mouth of that Beast who was raping my mouth with her tongue, after my third orgasm she used her knife to cut the vines that had bound my hands and feet but instead of trying to flee or fight back instead I found myself humping and grinding back, my legs were now wrapped around her hips giving her better access to my exposed cunt that was now on fire with uncontrollable

lust.

Whatever pride that remained in my young body melted away as she rubbed the oil's from the Pita Tree over my tits and deep into my wet cunt. I spent the next day completely submitting to my African Mistress who was

fucking me senseless in ways I never imagined was even possible.

I proudly walked into the lodge with my American Princess in tow, securely bound with my jungle vines. Ms Jackson told me well done your Mother will be very proud of you, she then led both of us into the trophy room where I removed Eves white cotton panties from my belt and proudly nailed it to the wall.

On the way to my private Jet with my beautiful American Princess in tow behind me, her hands still secured with my jungle vines we passed a young beautiful girl with long black hair dressed in white stretch riding pants, black riding coat, black leather boots with a matching black helmet where her long dark hair flowed behind her in a pony tail. She looked horrified watching my American Princess walking meekly behind her African Mistress.

The dark haired beauty was screaming for help as she was being dragged by two tall Amazon women that were forcing her to meet with Ms Jackson and learn what she had in store for her at the lodge.

Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers