Girl in a Rock Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke our kiss and smiled at one another. Tentatively, nervously, Trixie looked down to my crotch again, taking my bulge in. I too was nervous, inexperienced, wondering what to say. Inexpertly, I whispered, "You'd like to see me, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, please." She was so nervous, yet so polite, biting her bottom lip again.

I reached down, pulling my shorts over my hard cock, aware there was some precum now forming on the head, glistening in the yellow floodlights. I looked up, noting how Trixie's eyes were fixed on my dick, almost like she was going to reach out and touch me, but not quite sure of herself. "You can touch me if you like."

"I've only seen one before in real life."

"Whose?"

"Travis Moore."

"What? Trav showed you his cock?"

She laughed, breaking any tension. "Everyone's seen Travis' cock. He did a nudie run at Kirsten Belmont's eighteenth."

I laughed. "Yeah, Trav loves a good nudie run, no doubt about it. I think he's done one at every party I've seen him at! The guy was born to run naked through parties!"

"I'm sure he was born naked," Trixie said with a little giggle, and when I smiled at her she smiled back before looking down shyly again, her eyes inevitably returning to my hard cock.

"You were at Kirsten's? I wish I'd spoken to you."

"She and I were in the Mikado together and she invited me along to her party. You and Kirsten are good friends, right? I used to think you two were dating, but she told me you were like her best mate."

Ah, yes! I remembered how Trixie and Kirsten were two of the Three Little Maids together in the school's production of the Mikado, along with another girl, Kristen Bainbridge who'd played the main female lead, Yum-Yum. "Yeah, Kirsten and I go way back. Our Mum's are both maths teachers and have been friends since they were at uni together. Kirsten and I've been best mates since we were knee high to a grass hopper, but we've never dated. We're more like sister and brother."

"I like Kirsten a lot. She's so nice and lovely and not bitchy like some of the other hot girls. It's funny, I used to always get Kirsten Belmont mixed up with Kristen Bainbridge before I was with them both in the Mikado. Their names are so similar, and they look similar too with their blond hair and big boobs."

"Yeah, I can see how they're a bit similar," I laughed. "Anyway, I recall you at her party now, chatting with some of the others from the play." At least I thought I may have remembered her.

"I remember you and Danny Yee doing flips into the pool for half the afternoon. You were with Samantha at the time too, I think."

I recalled more of Kirsten's party the previous year, spending the afternoon jumping into the pool with my mate, Danny; both of us being young, well-muscled boys on the verge of manhood, showing off, somersaulting into the water, and doing other acrobatic tricks in the air above the pool.

And she was correct, I was also dating Samantha Castle, my ex-girlfriend from my last year of high school. I couldn't help but think about how I'd never felt anywhere near as intensely about Sam as I did about Trixie now, even after six months of dating and knowing Sam reasonably well for several years. To be honest, my relationship with Sam was quite boring, and I think I'd only stuck with her cos she was a freakin' babe. Like, she was a total glamour and one of the hottest girls in our school year, for sure. Sam and me began dating because we had the hots for one another, but we never connected on more than a superficial level and I never pushed for more than semi-regular dates, which weren't even that regular in the end.

Whatever I'd had with Sam was definitely nothing like my surprise intense connection with Trixie; feelings which were deep and raw and all very new to me. I had no idea what love was until now but was beginning to understand. The feelings hit me like a tonne of bricks, leaving me surprised and shocked, and somewhat awestruck. "I wish I'd have come over and said Hi and hung out with you. I wish I'd known..."

"Well you're hanging with me now," she said with a smile, looking up from my cock, which was going limp through inattention. "Hanging out here with your sem-eye goin' on. Or goin' down as it appears."

I laughed. "I think the situation's redeemable." Again I took her hand in mine, lent in and kissed her. She kissed me back, passionately, reviving my dick's hardness in seconds.

She let my hand go and I felt the electricity from the slightest caress along my shaft, and I broke our kiss, noting Trixie's unsure smile. "Is this okay?"

I smiled. "It's great. Be gentle."

Trixie and I looked down between us as she ran the tips of her long fingers up and down me, like a feather, sending unbelievable sensations through me, then running her fingers around my penis-head, smearing the sap building there. She whispered, "What's it feel like when I touch you?"

"Electric."

She smiled, collecting a drop of semen from the end of my urethra on her index finger, then lifted her hand in front of her eyes, rubbing my pre-cum slowly between index finger and thumb. I watched her intently, waiting in suspense for her next move, and she held her index finger with my spunk in front of her face, poking her tongue out and briefly tasting it. Her action made Trixie look so comical, and I almost laughed, but held back.

Instead I smiled. "What do I taste like?"

She was the one to laugh. "I'm not sure. There's not enough of you there yet."

"You could have a proper taste if you like?"

I was a Neanderthal and she looked at me with a slight frown. "How about we make-out some more instead?"

"Sounds good to me." Phew, ruined moment saved. I kissed her, gently, and she kissed me back, increasingly vigorously. My cock was excited, engorged between us, craving Trixie's touch again, but she ignored it now. Instead she rested her arms on my shoulders, her hands linking behind my neck, and she kissed me deeply on the mouth. My hands were on her waist, but eventually I moved my right hand up under her t-shirt for the first time, slowly, finding her breast and caressing her rather pokey nipple. I could feel her breast was barely a handful.

We broke our kiss again, eyeing each other in the half-light, Trixie's chest rising heavily, my hand enveloping her left boob, squeezing gently. Her heart pounded like a drum under my touch, just like my heart was pounding too. Slowly, she reached down and pulled her t-shirt up, over her head, looking at me, her lips slightly parted, her bottom lip naturally pouted a little, curling down slightly. She was perfect, beautiful, wonderful, and topless as she leant in further against my touch.

Then she whispered, singing to me, "And I wonder...when I sing along with you..."

I whispered back, "...If everything could ever feel this real for ever..."

"...If anything could ever be this good again..."

For a moment we stared at one another, on the day-bed, under the yellow gaze of the floodlights by Eric's pool. Her body skin pale, and legs and arms a little tanned, trembling slightly despite the warm night, with her pounding heart beneath my touch. I caressed my hands ever so lightly down Trixie's chest, her nipples hard and pokey, then feather-light down her waist, her body so slender, and I kissed one of her nipples softly, tonguing it as I pulled her denim skirt down. She gasped, her breathing growing harder, and she helped me out by swinging her legs over the side of the day-bed, kicking the skirt to the ground. And her nickers too, as I sucked her nipple harder, almost fitting her whole tit in my mouth, causing her to breathe even deeper, with a slight moan escaping her lips.

Trixie hastily grasped the hem of my shirt, lifting it over my torso and prompting my lips to disengage from her nips so she could remove the garment over my head, then she ran her fingertips down my chest, which was toned from years of playing sport most of my life. She leant in and gave my nipple a soft kiss in the same manner I'd kissed hers. Her fingers ran harder over my abs, and her lips caressed my pecs, then ever so softly she kissed my neck, her tongue licking at my salty and sunscreen flavoured skin, causing electric goose-bump giving pleasure to course through me.

"I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever known." I whispered it into her hair, meaning every word of what I said.

She looked up, catching my eyes, her own eyes glassy and smiling, her hands still caressing my abdominals. "I really, really, really like you, Brett. I've, ah, never done this before."

I searched for words to calm her nerves, and also my own. "I really, really, really like you too, Trix. Um, if it makes you less nervous, this is also a first for me too."

"Really?" A genuine look of surprise. "What about Sam?"

"She and I dated, but she and her family are strict churchies. We never had sex."

"Oh, I knew she went to church, but thought you two..." She trailed off.

"Trix."

"Yes."

"I, ah...tonight is about you. I want it to be special."

She smiled at me. "Tonight is about us and it's already special. And remember, no regrets." She leant in and we kissed softly, my hand caressing up her inner thigh and grazing her pussy among her soft pubic curls. I'd never touched a girl there before, in her most private parts, and Trixie felt my slight hesitation, and she pulled my hand in, taking my finger and rubbing it slowly down her folds. She was wet; dripping.

"Look what you've done to me," she breathed.

We kissed harder, our tongues together, while I ran my finger slowly down her wetness, inside her inner lips, gently, light as a feather. Her kissing was firmer now and I traced my finger back up her wetness, harder and deeper than before, feeling the slick entry hole to what I supposed was her vaginal passage, then up to the top of her flaps, feeling a slight lump, causing her to jolt when I fingered her there. I broke our kiss, noting her eyes gleaming with a dreamy quality about them. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. You found my clit. It's sensitive. But it'll feel nice if you're gentle. Please." She was almost begging, the way she said the word 'please'.

I smiled and felt again for Trixie's nub. I'd read how initially gently circling the clitoris and then slowly increasing pressure and speed made women feel great. I didn't really know what I was doing, but did it anyhow, and she also took my finger softly in her hand, guiding me, teaching me what she liked. She kissed me hard on the mouth, then sat back, spreading her legs further and letting my hand work things out for itself, breathing deeply as I increased the pressure.

"Wow, you are so good." Trixie was trembling, from pleasure and not nerves now, and she was panting, her breaths shallow and stare intense, looking hard into my eyes. I upped the tempo, now with two fingers over her clit, rubbing harder, and she spread her legs wider, and trembled even more. A squeaking noise escaped her mouth and she whispered, "Goodness me!" before putting a hand over her mouth, still breathing hard through her nose, eyes glassy but never leaving mine.

Briefly pausing, I took some of her moisture from below, and leant in, moving up her body and kissed her, changing my finger angle and pressing Trixie a little harder, rubbing a little faster, her nose-breathing becoming rapid as I kissed her, and suddenly her eyes were wide, but blinking rapidly and irregularly, and I could feel and see her twitch, her pleasure coursing like rippling waves through her body, causing her to moan quietly into my kissing mouth. We disengaged lips and she let out a louder moan, and I kept rubbing, but she reached down, gently taking my hand away, which she held firmly, closing her eyes, breathing slowing, coming down, and she gave my hand an extra hard squeeze.

I gazed at Trixie's beautiful, serene face, while caressing her arm with my free hand, and eventually she opened her eyes, smiling at me, kissing me. Hard as fuck, some serious pre-cum action was going on at the head of my dick, which brushed against her leg, leaving a sticky trail, and I was surprised I hadn't prematurely spurted. But I was ready, and Trixie was too. Two crazy kids who'd recently turned eighteen, finished school and hung out at a rock show all day, now intent on losing their virginities, together. To one another. A memory to last a lifetime...a moment to join two souls who'd finally found each other. Join them as one...forever...

Reaching down to where my shorts were on the edge of the day-bed, I found my wallet, in which I'd stashed a condom, in case the chance to use it ever came up. Trixie watched me as I tore the wrapper, then held the reservoir tip, unravelling the sheath down my fat, ridged member, rolling it all the way to the base.

"You look like you know what you're doing," Trixie said, her voice still a breathy whisper.

"Some good condoms were sacrificed for practice purposes."

"Were you saving this one for Samantha?"

"Forget Sam," I whispered, reaching out and caressing Trixie's face. "Clearly I saved it for you and me."

Trixie smiled, leant in and kissed me. I held her as we sat side-by-side, pulling her skin to mine, our bodies hot against one another in the warm summer night air as she held me tightly. I could feel her heart beating hard, as was mine. We increased our kisses, and then she lay back, tugging me with her, onto the day-bed's mattress. I landed on her with a jolt and we both giggled, nervously.

"Are you ready?" I whispered, looking into her eyes.

"Yes." She nodded with a smile, pulling my lips down to hers. I kissed her for a moment, then moved myself into position over her as she instinctively spread her legs, my cock ridged and ready, and I looked her in the eyes. Her lips were slightly apart now, and her eyes gazed back to mine, slightly glazed. My cock, hard and fat and fully sheathed in latex, missed her entry, sliding up against her clitoris and pubic mound. Trixie and I both gasped as the current surged through us from our sex touch, and yet a trace of a smile crossed her lips, and her voice was a mixture of humour and nerves. "You missed."

I smiled back, on the verge of laughter, heart beating. "Like I told you, I've never done this before."

She smiled again, and I kissed her before having another go, aiming lower. She reached down and gently took hold of me, helping to guide me in, my cock's head pushing against her swollen pussy lips, where she was soaking wet, spreading them, then sliding slowly past her entry, gliding intimately with her, and she moved under me, breathing tremulously, taking me in. Our eyes were locked to each other, hers wide open now, and she gasped with a sharp intake of breath when I pushed in till I was deep inside her, our bodies joined.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, feeling amazing, knowing I was connected with Trixie on a whole bunch of different levels.

"Yeah," she breathed with slightly open lips. "You're all the way inside me. We're having sex!" She giggled.

I smiled too, but didn't dare move, because I wanted to make sure Trixie was completely comfortable, and because I was worried I'd blow, with my cum-pressure rising fast. I smiled. "How do you feel?"

She looked into my eyes, holding me tight to her, our bodies creating additional heat and sweat in the warm night air, her voice now a sweet whisper. "Like you're a part of me...like you're filling me from within. How...how do you feel?"

"Amazing," I said, keeping eye contact, still daring not to move. "I'm not hurting you am I? If you don't want me to move, I don't mind. I'd be happy to stay with you like this forever, but I don't think I'll last long, even if we stay still." I felt fucking amazing, but I'd read girls can feel pain during sex, particularly when they're new at it, and honestly, at this stage if she'd asked me to be still forever I'd have complied and reckon I would've still blown my load soon enough.

Trixie smiled, caressing my bicep that propped me over her, and kissed me gently. "Nah, it's okay. It, was, ah, a little uncomfortable when you first, um, pushed in, but now your cock feels nice and snug. You completely fill me. You're inside me, Brett. It's nice to be with you. I'm glad it's you. I want you to feel me."

"Okay." I wasn't totally convinced by her response, and we were both nervous, but I gave her a smile and we began to move with slight movements, my cock slowly sliding back maybe a third of its length within her, causing sensational feelings along my shaft and through my groin, up my body, then I pushed back in, all the way, Trixie gasping, our bodies joined, skin on skin. I hesitated again, but she smiled and kissed me gently, slowly. Almost everything about or first time was slow. I kissed her neck, below her ear, then whispered softly directly into her ear, "You're amazing, Trix. The most beautiful girl in the world. Beyond words."

"I like you so much, Brett," she breathed into my ear. "This is the perfect end to our big day out."

"You're perfect."

I held her and she held me, our bodies moving slowly, but forming an instinctive rhythm, as I kissed out along Trixie's shoulder, her hair spread across the day-bed mattress below us. My engorged penis sliding slowly within her soaking vaginal passage, feeling her, filling her with me, connecting us. A gasp escaped from her lips every time our pubic bones met and her arms held me increasingly tightly.

We'd been moving slow but now quickened our pace and I kissed along her collar bone, up her neck and sucking hard along her jawline, the pleasure within me rising beyond control. Trixie gasped, and the day-bed creaked, my lips found hers and we kissed desperately, hungrily, our tongues sliding together, our sex coupling smoothly, my orgasm forming so quickly now, given to me by her, spilling over, bursting from me, my liquid cum filling the end of the condom around my cock in powerful pleasure spurts. "Oh, Trixie!"

"Oh, Brett," she whispered, as if surprised. "Oh, my, I feel you pulsating!"

Throbbing and pulsing, I finished spurting my load, then relaxed, breathing hard, kissing Trixie gently. "Wow."

She bit her bottom lip, breathing hard through her nose, nodding her head slightly and holding me tight, her arms wrapped around my back as if she'd never let me go. Then she smiled. "I guess we're not virgins anymore."

I smiled back. "I suppose we aren't. Did you..."

She looked at me, waiting, smiling, and when I didn't continue, she asked, "Did I...what?"

"Did you cum?"

Trixie kept her eyes on mine, smiling the whole time. "No. Sorry. But you felt really nice. I thought it might hurt, but it was so nice and lovely being with you."

"I was kinda hoping to give you a screaming orgasm."

She giggled. "I'm not sure if I'm the screaming orgasm type. And you gave me an orgasm before, remember. With your fingers." She pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

After our kiss I slid myself out of Trixie's body, then rolled the sex-sticky condom off my still hard cock, down far enough till I could slip it off, spilling some cum and placing the used franger on the pool-side paving next to the day-bed. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and Trixie sat up behind me, pressing her naked body against my back, arms wrapped around me, hands lightly caressing my abs, and resting her head on my shoulder. I placed my hands over her hands, and moved them over my beating heart.

After some time, I spoke. "Hey, Trix."

"Yeah?"

I paused, not quite sure how to proceed.

Trixie persisted. "What?"

"I'd really like to keep seeing you."

She squeezed me tight from behind, entwining her fingers with mine, clasping hard. She giggled too, kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear. "For such a smart boy, you're a bit of a dummy, aren't you?"