Girl in Men's Restroom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of a reply I just took as much of his dick into my mouth, until it reached my limit. I backed up a little to the point where I wasn't gagging yet and hoped for him to lose interest in my activities. He didn't.

"Stand up!" he said, in an almost bossy voice.

I slowly withdrew his penis from my mouth, licked the trail of saliva, so it wouldn't stick to my chin and slowly stood up.

His penis disappeared from the hole. I gasped. I was sure he is going to make this harder for me. But then his hand appeared in the hole. And went straight for my pussy.

I didn't want to let him, but he was fast and once he touched me, my body stopped listening to me.

He knew exactly what to do. Even though he couldn't see, he found my clit immediately and started rubbing it. He pushed with the exact amount of pressure on it I would myself. It felt so good to be touched by another person. I grabbed onto the top of the cubicle for support, since my knees became shaky. My other hand went in my hair and then to cover my mouth. I wanted to muffle my moan, but it was very loud anyway.

He needed only about two minutes to get me close to cumming. At that point I could only think about his fingers on my pussy and the pleasure it was giving me. I didn't even try to silent my moaning anymore. I had no control over it anyway. When I was right on the edge, however, he stopped. I was desperate. I wanted to cum so hard.

"Kneel!"

He ordered. His voice was firm and authoritative. I listened to him. Don't ask me why. My mind wasn't functioning. And his voice was very resolute.

"Open your mouth and put it to the hole."

Again, his voice made me do what he said. One of my hand slid under my skirt to finish the job he didn't.

"Put your hands behind you back!"

My left hand really did spring behind my back, but the other one stayed on my pussy. I wasn't going to lose the build-up he so effortlessly made on me. He couldn't know anyway right?"

"Do it!"

He hissed. I decided to listen to him. After all, he was definitely stronger than me. And after that last word, I stopped being worried and become a little bit scared.

My nose was touching the wall and my hands were behind my back as I felt something slowly sliding between my lips. His dick slid into my mouth so far, I had to back off a little, but when he withdrew, I touched my nose on the wall again.

"This is how I like you Dolly. Powerless, obedient and horny."

He said while sliding his dick into my mouth again. I felt my heart beating. I realized how powerless I really am. I thought I was doing what I wanted, but now I realized I was at his mercy the whole time. And that made me obedient. And as I realized as he slid his dick in my mouth for the third time, it also made me horny. Very horny. My pussy was burning. Craving the attention it couldn't get, as my hands were tightly interlocked behind my back.

He continued sliding his dick in and out of my mouth as I tried my best not to lose my marbles. As he sometimes thrusted further, I got to move away from the wall. And that made my skirt sway. The sudden movement of air around my pussy was enough to get me crazy. But not enough to make me finally cum.

As he slowly took up some pace, I began used to the harder thrusts and I didn't need to sway as much. I started moving my head forward and back a little to match his pace. That allowed me to sway my skirt again a little. But made it harder to control the deepness of his thrusts. I determined myself to persist and endure those deep ones. But then he, obviously on purpose, thrusted so hard, the tip of his penis reached the back of my throat.

I started coughing as I gagged a little.

"Nose to the wall!" He ordered.

I was too scared to disobey. Still coughing I regained my posture and stuck my nose to the wall.

"Open wide!"

He said but didn't wait for me to do it. He just opened my lips with his dick.

"Wide I said. And tongue out."

I did as he said. That probably calmed him down, because he slowed down and started sliding his cock in and out slower and, more importantly, not so deep.

I was becoming senseless. My pussy was dripping on the floor. I needed something in me. As he was sliding in and out of my wide open mouth, I started seriously considering asking him to fuck me. I was that desperate.

He started taking up his pace again. I just kneeled there and let him do his thing. I was afraid to say something or do something he didn't tell me to. But my pussy was on fire.

After a while, he started grunting. He took his cock all the way out.

"I said tongue out!"

I stuck my tongue out quickly, mortified. Shit! I didn't do what he wanted. He is going to make it even harder for me, now. I was sure. And afraid. And to my own surprize, eager to find out. I guess it was the inability to stimulate myself, that made the idea of getting punished hot for me.

I waited. He placed his cock on my tongue and left it there for a while. It had a weird taste now. A bit more salty...

He then started sliding it slowly in. He soon reached my limit. But this time I was afraid to dodge. I held myself from jolting away, as he passed the threshold. I could feel the muscles in my throat to contract. And before I gagged, he pulled out. I wanted to sigh in relief, but he didn't let me. His dick started sliding in again, but this time even slower. But it didn't reach so far this time.

This time, it stopped about half way in. And then it released a huge squirt of cum into my mouth. I never swallowed or even let a guy cum in my mouth before. The idea was always disgusting to me. But now, it filled my mouth and squirted deep into my throat. That was the weird taste. Precum.

I didn't really think it all the way through, because as I dodged, a second stream of cum landed on my glasses and my nose. I tried to move away, but that just resulted in making the third squirt in my hair and on my forehead. I had to swallow what got into my throat and the rest just streamed out of my mouth and over my lips.

"Motherfucker! I told you to say before you come!"

I shouted as the last stream covered my chin and my top. He didn't reply at first. He just left his penis pointing at me.

At this point I realized my hands are still behind my back. I didn't even consider blocking his cum with my hands. For some reason, I was proud for it. I tried to get the warm liquid out of my hair, but I just ended up smearing it all over.

"What do we say, little girl?"

"What do you want?"

"You know what. The magic word." He replied. I could hear him smiling.

"Fuck you, that is you magic word!"

"If you want you phone back, you will thank me."

"What should I thank you for?"

"For giving you the experience of your life. And for being allowed to taste my cum.

I was so furious I wanted to send him to fuck himself with a broom handle and taste his own cum, but then I realized why I did all this. And why I needed my phone back.

"Thank you." I said in cold voice, overcoming my repulsion.

"No, no. Not like that. Thank me like you thanked me before, for complimenting your voice, Polly."

God dammit. I had to swallow the last bit of my pride (and the cum left in my mouth), as I forced myself to make a cute look on my face that helped me do the cute voice I used earlier.

"Thank you" I tweeted.

"That's my girl! He laughed and slid my phone under the wall. With a sigh of relief, I took it in my hand.

But then I realized how he addressed me before. Polly! How did he find out for god's sake? I said to myself. Then I looked at the phone. It was still filming. That motherfucker filmed the whole thing! From the moment he pushed his cock through the hole.

I didn't have time to get furious however.

As I watched the video, I saw a movement in my peripheral vision. The door of my booth was opening. I looked up, still kneeling on the floor with my panties around my ankles and covered in cum. The thing I saw through the splash of cum on my glasses was terrifying.

In the now open wide door was standing the cashier. Looking down at me.

*****

End of part one

*****

*****

Hello, my name is Willowifey. Thank you for reading this story. As you wanted my stories shorter, I decided to split it into more bits. I hope you like it. If you don't, please let me know what to do better.

12