Girl in Men's Restroom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A firm slap landed on my ass, before the cashier grabbed both of my elbows and twisted them behind my back again. He then turned around making me face the blond guy.

"Keep your knees straight!"

He ordered as he forced my torso to bow down. My boobs were now hanging in the air and the only thing keeping me to in this position were those two strong hands holding my elbows.

As I was in this position, I watched the blond guy approaching. His hard dick was swaying from side to side comically. I smiled as he stopped in front of me, with his dick touching my nose.

"Do you know what I promised?" He asked.

"You promised to make me swallow your cock, sir."

"Are you ready to try?"

"I... I am not sure if it will be possible in this positi..."

I couldn't finish the rest as his cock penetrated my mouth. He didn't press deep. Just enough to silence me.

"Promise is a promise..." He said, as he started slowly inserting his cock deeper.

When he reached the comfortable threshold, I realized he was right. The wall made his penis feel shorter than it really was. It was very hard to swallow the whole length of the cashier. I couldn't imagine myself being able to manage this task. At least not in this position.

As I gagged the first time, he backed off and let me breathe. But as he pushed again, he stopped at the second time I gagged. And after that, he didn't stop even after that. He made me choke on him several times without much progress. My saliva was dripping off my chin, I could hardly breathe, and my knees hurt. To made things worse, I felt the cashier inserting his dick back to my pussy.

He started fucking me again, before the blond guy parted my lips with his dick another time.

"Maybe this will help you."

It didn't. I knew it wouldn't. But I knew that if I wanted to get fucked properly, I had to stay a good girl. So I just left my mouth open and let them do what they wanted.

After few minutes I realized I am fully in the cashier's power. The cashier held me in my position. If he would let go, I would collapse on the ground. And he was also in charge of how far I would have to swallow the dick in my mouth. The blond guy stopped moving a while ago and left the cashier take over the pleasant torture. I say pleasant, because that is the only word that occurs to me when I remember it.

The waves from before were back now. And they were even stronger. My muffled screams turned into muffled moans and as the orgasm kept growing, I found myself being able to relax my throat and swallow what was given for me to swallow. Not enough, though.

As the blond pube touched my nose for the first time, my pussy started contracting in second orgasm. This one was slow and intense. My knees stopped supporting me and my face fell on the cock. I gagged and choked on it, before the blond guy grabbed my shoulders and supported my weight as he withdrew his cock from my mouth.

"See? I knew you can do it" Cheered the blond guy.

The cashier never stopped fucking me. No matter how strong my spasms were, he held my hands ad fucked me hard. And I was thankful. When my second orgasm passed, I was kneeling on the floor, bent forward, supported by my shoulders by the blond guy, who rubbed his dick covered by saliva all over my face, and held by my elbows by the cashier, who knelt behind me and fucked me slowly.

I was breathing deeply. My whole body was on fire. But hell, was it a pleasant sensation. I finally felt satiated. I finally got what I wanted so badly.

"Care for a swap?" asked the cashier, letting my arms free. I immediately put them on the floor to support myself. Unable to do anything else than trying to catch my breath.

The blond guy inserted his cock in my mouth for the last time, just to make it moist, I presumed, and then stood up. As he did that, I could feel sudden emptiness as the cashier stood up too. My pussy craved for some cock. Or anything, really. I stayed put.

They swapped positions. Blond guy knelt behind me and slapped my ass. The cashier knelt in front of me. His cock dangled under my nose. I could smell the precum and my own juices. I wanted to taste them again, so I sucked the dick into my mouth. I licked and sucked every bit of my cum that was on it, before I started focusing on pleasuring the owner. The other penis was inserted shortly after.

I gasped as it penetrated me. It lacked the girth, but it made it out with its length. As they both started fucking me again, I moaned and relaxed. I enjoyed this so much. I never felt so wanted. So desired. I never felt so appreciated.

The cashier brushed my hair off my face and looked down at me. He had this satisfied look on his face, that made me proud of myself. I smiled at him and moved forward. I swallowed his whole length and stayed there for a while. Then I backed on the cock in my pussy. I heard a loud moan. I took the whole length of the blond guy in me. I had to release the cashier from my mouth to do that. I looked back and winked at the blond guy. He smiled and winked back at me.

I turned back, took the cashier in my mouth and started rocking my body forward and back. Slowly. I could feel each thrust building up the tension in those dicks. As those grunts and moans grew louder and more frequent, I quickened my pace. I wanted them to experience the same feeling I did a few minutes before. I wanted them both to cum. I wanted them to remember me. I wanted them to remember me as an excellent fucktoy. I wanted them to remember me as a good girl. And as I could taste precum, I knew I was coming close to my goal.

***

The blond guy suddenly vanished. I could just feel him withdrawing and then I heard steps. I wanted to take a look, but the cashier grabbed my hair and started fucking my face savagely. I was in heaven. I knew he wouldn't endure much longer. Not with this pace.

After a while, he withdrew too and made me straighten up my back. As I looked around, I could see both guys standing on each side of me. Two hungry looks, two hands rubbing two throbbing cocks ready to cum. And one other thing. A phone.

"Do you know what you promised for being allowed to swallow my cock?" The blond guy smiled at me.

"I..." I paused.

"You promised to do anything."

I gasped as I realized the endless possibilities of my promise. I didn't have time to think about it however. Both cocks were handed to my hands. I started stroking them.

"Where do you want it gentlemen?" I smiled at them.

"I am ready to glaze those glasses again." Said the blond guy. "I couldn't see the last time, so now I want to watch it."

"And you, sir?" I turned to the cashier with a sweet smile.

"I will paint your face too, but it would be ill-mannered from me to not let you taste it first."

"Thank you, sir." I tweeted before taking him in my mouth.

It took me just a couple of licks on the underside of his penis head. The last time I licked it, I could feel the thick hot liquid hit my tongue. I opened my mouth wide and stroked, which resulted in second huge squirt of cum landing on my hungry tongue.

Right after that he took over the initiative and started rubbing himself. The third blob landed on my chin and streamed on my tit. Few couple landed on my nose and my upper lip. From there, it slowly dropped to my opened mouth.

Right after that I was turned towards the blond guy. He immediately released a thick rope of cum that stretched from my cheek, over my nose all the way to my forehead. Another three glazed my glasses. Lucky I was wearing them. A little pool formed up on one side of the glasses, covering my view with my left eye. The last rope landed on my forehead.

Then he handed himself to me for a good cleanup. I was willing to do so. When I licked the last drop of cum from his cock, I turned to do the same with the cashier. The mixture of tastes felt so good on my tongue. I licked some cum off my chin when there was nothing left on those cocks. I suddenly adored the taste of cum.

"You promised to do anything."

"I did." I said as I smiled at both of the guys with my cum covered face. "And I will!"

"That is good to hear."

"What do you want me to do, sir?" I asked with expectation in my voice.

I was curious what his request will be. Especially now, when he already came.

"I want you to publish this lovely video of us cuming on your face." He said handing me my phone.

I froze in horror. The reason I originally did this was for it to stay secret. I couldn't risk my job and my dignity like that.

"And what if I don't?" My voice trembled.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Our ways part here. We will probably never see each other. So there is nothing I could do to you. It is entirely up to you. But if you are a good girl, you will keep your promise."

***

I cleaned myself. Washed away all the cum and the remains of my makeup. Brushed my hair and tied it into a tight ponytail. I had to take my top on inside out, to cover the smeared cum on it. I looked like an idiot, but at least I didn't look like a cum dumpster. Well, not anymore at least.

The cashier refused to return my panties. He said he will take care of them until I return. I was not sure I would do that. But I didn't mind. The fresh air that flowed on my mound reminded me what happened and kept returning a sly smile to my face. After I double checked myself in the mirror, I put my glasses on and headed out of the bathroom.

Blond guy was long gone, and the cashier was at the register solving his crossword. Not paying attention to me at all. He told me he will do that, to save me awkward small talk that could occur. It was still very strange for me. All the more, given my panties were still in his pocket.

As I was heading out of the building, I met a young girl. About twenty years old. She looked strange at me. She didn't look like she recognized me. Or that she just couldn't quite connect a name with a face. She just looked with a very strange look. I figured it is because my top being wrong side out.

As I sat to my car and started the engine, I checked myself in a mirror. And I realized why she looked at me with that strange look. I double checked my face. But I didn't check my glasses. I missed quite big drop of cum on it.

I smiled at how silly I was. But then I wiped it off with my finger and placed the finger into my mouth. It was the blond guy's cum. I could tell now. And I felt proud for it.

*****

Thank you all for reading the story. I hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it. My name is Willowifey and I would love to hear what you liked and disliked about this story. I will welcome every feedback. I have other stories in mind and there is no better way to learn, than from your own mistakes.

12