Girl in the Shed

Story Info
Naive young couple discover a novel place to have sex.
10.9k words
4.08
33k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers

Jamie Avery had always been boy crazy. Her latest boyfriend was Jeff, a college Sophomore whom her parents didn't approve of, mostly because he was older than her. That only made him that much more appealing to the little 18 year old brunette. And so, one May evening, after leaving cheerleading practice with a feigned stomach ache, Jamie found herself in the front seat of Jeff's car, making out.

Jeff was a total novice, and a virgin at nineteen. The girls his age and older found him to be kind of tall and dorky with his rusty red hair and freckles. It was only lately, since he decided to expand his horizons to some of the younger girls, that he had begun to gain some self-confidence. Before he started dating Jamie, he had only been able to convince the girls to let him feel their breasts through their clothes. With Jamie, he got even further. After only a couple of dates, she already had let him reach under her blouse and play with one of her small but perky nipples inside her clasped bra.

This afternoon they sat as close together as the bucket seats would allow, their lips locked together in an unending, steamy kiss while Jeff awkwardly fumbled around again inside of her bra. Jamie was gasping as he tweaked her nipple, her face flush and her pussy wet. Jeff was hard as a rock to the point of being painful when he suddenly got an idea. He gently coaxed the arm she had wrapped around him off of his neck, his body-language indicating that his neck was stiff from being cocked in the same position for such an extended period of time. In truth, he was just using that as an excuse to get her to place her hand on his thigh, a mere five inches from the tip of his hardon.

Jeff returned to squeezing her boob, his efforts doubled to catch up for the momentary break. On the next gentle grope of her swelling boob, Jamie instinctively squeezed his thigh in response. Jeff squirmed, straining to move his cock closer to her hand, and succeeded at closing the gap in half. His next squeeze brought forth another from her that was almost painful to the boy. He reached down to grab her wrist and remove her clawing grip for a moment, or at least that's what Jamie assumed at that moment. Without removing his lips from the overheated girl, he placed her hand back squarely on top of his raging hardon.

Jamie was not aware of the difference until the next squeeze of his hand on her boob triggered hers on his cock. Suddenly, she felt the steel-like pole in his pants in the palm of her hand. Surprised, she pulled her hand away, even as Jeff's lips remained locked on hers. Jeff acted quickly and grabbed her hand, placing it back where it had been.

Even though Jamie was surprised at first, she really didn't mind, as long as Jeff continued to kiss her and play with her boobs. Quickly, she got used to it and loved the hot feel of his "Thing", as she still called it. She also loved how it made Jeff squirm back and forth. Soon, she was helping him, moving her hand back and forth along with him. She heard his breathing get faster and more uncontrolled and responded by stroking him faster. A few moments later, she heard him wheezing and knew he was enjoying the feel of her hand. Then, she heard him gasp and felt his hips lock up.

Jeff unexpectantly found himself cumming in his pants as Jamie continued to squeeze his dick. His underwear was soaked with his cum, and it quickly seeped through to stain the ouside of his dark pants. A moment later, he reached down to remove her wrist from his pants, stopping the kiss and flopping back in his seat in exhaustion.

"Oh my god, Girl. That was freakin' amazing!" he said.

"What was amazing?" she asked, naively.

"That!" he said, pointing to his crotch. "What you just did."

Squinting her eyes in the faint light, she could make out the growing stain in his pants. Shocked, she said, "Did you just cum?"

"Yeah," he gasped, nodding his head.

"Ewwww!" she said. "Gross!"

"No, it's not gross. In fact, it was great," he corrected.

"Really???" she asked, not convinced she'd done anything that was all that remarkable.

"Oh my god, it was fantastic. I loved playing with your boobs and feeling your hand on my dick. It was the greatest thing in the world!"

Jeff's praise seemed extreme to Jamie but she only cocked her head in amazement. She didn't know what to think but, since he was so happy, she guessed she should feel, well, proud.

Softening, she said, "Well, if you say so." After checking the car radio clock, she said, "Oh my god, look at the time. You'd better take me home."

Jeff agreed. "Yeah, I need to get home too. I'm going to have to clean up and put this stuff in the wash right away. We made a real mess," he laughed.

That night in bed, a still excited Jamie lay on her belly, struggling to sleep. Unable to resist, she stealthily reached her right hand under her belly, and pushed the fabric of her slight panties aside. Swishing her finger inside the gusset, she began to finger her clit, a guilty pleasure that was becoming increasingly common for the young girl in the past few weeks. As her diddling became more frantic, she buried her head in her pillow, biting her lower lip and stifling her moans.

A few times she reached her middle finger deep up inside her pussy, pressing firmly against the suffocatingly tight inner walls of her cunt. She remembered how, only a couple of years ago, she had been unable to get more than a fingertip up inside of her, but after a briefly painful accident while doing a split in cheerleading practice which resulted in the tearing of her hymen, she could now get her entire finger inside. And, of course, there was no longer any pain.

Tonight, though, she was in a hurry, after getting so worked up in the car. She removed her finger and resumed the external stroking of her clit, until her fingers gave her the orgasm she so badly needed. As she came, she imagined what Jeff's "Thing" actually looked like. It sure felt hot to her touch. As her ass shook in place, she wondered if she'd have the guts to find out.

CHAPTER TWO

She wouldn't have long to wait. A couple of days later, she had cheerleading practice after school again. She didn't feign sickness this time but did manage to tell her mom that practice would run a little later that evening.

Inside Jeff's car, she sat with her hands raised in front of her. "I just want to tell you, I only have a half an hour today, OK? It took some creative lying to get that much."

"Um, OK. I guess we'd better get going then," Jeff responded and, instantly, they were making out hot and heavy. It took only a minute or two of kissing before Jeff went for Jamie's breasts and only a few more before he got up the courage to unsnap her bra. Jamie had to help him, but moments later her B cups were released into the palms of his hands. The improved access felt awesome to Jeff, now that he could massage her entire breast. It also felt much better to Jamie than the cramped poking, pinching, and twisting they were subjected to last time. Within ten minutes, Jamie was already as hot and worked up as she been by the end of last time.

Jeff could sense she was ready for more and moved her hand down onto his crotch again. This time she did not flinch and immediately began to slide her hand over his hardon. Jeff loved it and kept on repeating, "Yeah, don't stop, Baby," as he continued to squeeze her boobs. Two minutes later, he was ready to cum and, somehow, managed to stop her hand from stroking him. Holding her wrist still, he croaked, "I... I don't wanna cum in my pants again. Last time, I nearly got into trouble with my mom. Please, we gotta stop."

"But, we still have like ten minutes!" Jamie gasped, not wanting it to be over yet. In a way, she felt the night would be a failure if she didn't make him cum.

"Well, maybe..." he said, summoning up his courage, "Maybe, if I took it out for a second, I could cum... um, oh I know, on my chest." He pulled his t-shirt off.

"Sure, if you want," she said. "Can I see it?" she asked, trying not to sound too anxious.

"Um, sure" he said. In a flash he had his pants opened and his underwear pulled below his butt.

The boy sat back as Jamie quickly looked around for passersby. Seeing that the coast was clear, she ducked her head down to get a closer look. Without having to be asked, she wrapped her supple young fingers around his shaft and felt his naked cock for the first time. She felt it throb and marvelled at the heat it gave off in her hand. Somehow, it didn't look at all like she expected. She imagined it to be smoother, like the shapeless cartoons in her Health class book, rather than the veiny thing she now held.

Experimentally, she pushed his foreskin up over the top of his narrow cockhead, covering it completely, Then, she slid it down, exposing it completely. Jeff shuddered, so she did it again, this time all in one motion. Within a few strokes, she was jacking him off as if it she had been doing it all her life.

Jeff reached over and, cupping one of her breasts from underneath, he started squeezing them again. Once he did that, he couldn't last any longer. He was already so close.

Jamie felt the cock swell in her hand. She felt the ripples along the veins as his cock pumped once, about a half inch high, puddling around her hand. Surprised for a moment, she quickly recovered and aimed it back towards his body, just as a second, slightly larger shot, landed just under his belly button. Finally, a third, huge blast shot all the way up to his chest, widely coating his entire belly. And then it was over, with only a few dregs of cum leaking out.

Jeff found a bunch of paper napkins from his back seat and the two kids wiped up all the cum as best they could. "Um, how was that?" Jamie asked.

"Oh my God, I loved that," which Jamie took to mean, "I love you." Then they dressed, drove home and quickly said their goodnights.

Pleased with herself, Jamie went straight to her room. The evening was a great success. True, it was pretty dark in the car but, at least she had a slightly improved image of what a cock looked like. She had even held it in her hand and made it cum.

Back on her belly, playing with her clit again, her fantasies were even more erotic than last time. It felt as if he was actually right there in the room with her, his cock a mere inches from her face. Then, she realized that the scent of his cum was still on her other hand right next to her. Drawing it closer to her nose, she breathed in the scent deeply and her mind began to reel. She rubbed her two middle fingers on her cheek and nose, imagining it was his cock. She even went so far as to give her imaginary cock a sweet kiss on the side.

Finally, she brought the "cock" hand down to join her "clit" hand. She imagined his cock was playing around down there on her pussy lips, at the same time that her hand was working on her clit. On the little movie screen in her head, she saw his cock shooting against the smooth skin of his chest and imagined what it would feel like shooting on her chest. That image put her over the top and she came even harder than last time. As the waves of pleasure rolled over her, she once again stifled her screams in her pillow. Jamie was now totally hooked on this game and wondered what would happen next.

CHAPTER THREE

The next night was much like the last night. In fact, it was exactly the same for Jeff. He got Jamie all worked up by kissing her and playing with her boobs. Then Jamie jacked him off. This time, though, she nuzzled his cock up against her cheek as she jerked him off, just as she had imagined the night before while masturbating. Occasionally, she planted a gentle kiss on the side of his shaft. Jeff told her how much he loved that, so she did it a lot more. The boy dribbled his precum against her soft cheek and Jamie just smeared it around her face as she worked on him. Of course, some of it got on her sweet lips as well. When he came, she mistook the first shot for more precum, and by the time she reacted, the second shot caught her on the side of her nose. She redirected the third main blast onto his belly in time but not before getting some on her cheerleading sweater. This went unnoticed until she later saw her reflection in her bathroom mirror at home. Had her parents seen it first, she knew she would have been totally busted.

Therefore, the next night, after moving to the back seat of his car, she jacked him off topless in order to keep her sweater out of harm's way. This gave her the confidence to nuzzle and kiss his cock to her heart's content. When he came, Jeff hit her with all three of his spurts - the first one she always missed - the second one she sometimes missed - and the third one that no one could possibly miss - right on the side of her cheekbone. Since his cock opening was wedged right against her face, it seemed to come out as one massive, continuous shot. Immediately, Jamie's face was totally coated with his cum, leaving a milky-clear sheen in the moonlight. The only thing she minded about it was when it dripped in her eyes. She didn't like not being able to see. When she opened her mouth to speak, it dripped into her mouth. She, unceremoniously, swallowed it down, noting the saltiness but, otherwise, not objecting to the taste.

Also, she noticed it kind of splattered a lot so, the next night she tried something different. This time, just as he was about to cum, she dragged her torso up his body, placing her chest in the way of his. Then, she jerked him off until he shot his load all over her tits. Jamie loved the warm lotiony feeling of his juice coating her breasts.

Jeff loved it too and, while he sat there with his eyes closed, she looked down and saw a large dollop about to drip from her perky right nipple. Instinctively, she reached her forefinger down and scooped it up, tossing the finger quickly into her mouth and sucking off the cum. She swallowed it down and checked for more drips. Another large dollop was barely clinging to her other breast as well, so she scooped that one up and swallowed it too. "Yum," she thought. She really liked it now. She was about to scoop up some more when Jeff opened his eyes and handed her a handful of paper towels.

"You may as well take them all. Looks like I don't need them this time," he smiled at her. Jeff was thrilled. The girl had not only jacked him off but had taken all of his cum on her body. This was getting easier and easier for him. As it was, he was getting jacked off once a day by this girl and was beginning to consider giving up jacking off on his own altogether. Why would he need to, now that he had his own private cum dump?! And all he ever had to do was compliment her a little. This was almost too easy, he thought. The girl he originally thought was so cute and innocent was turning out to be really hot - maybe even, dare he think it, a Slut. That got Jeff wondering what else he could get her to do.

CHAPTER FOUR

As for Jamie, she was loving all the attention Jeff was giving her. In public, he was always a gentleman and openly held her hand in public. In private, he hadn't tried to fuck her yet, something she told him she just didn't feel ready for. Luckily, it seemed that as long as she kept him cumming, he'd keep coming back for more. And she was really getting turned on by the feel of his cum on her face and chest.

Her nightly masturbation sessions were also getting more and more involved. While she diddled her clit, she imagined Jeff cumming on every part of her body. The dream of him playing around behind her got even more vivid and she often actively stuck one, sometimes even two, fingers up her tight pussy. Her fingers, of course, had long been cleaned off but, the thought that only a short time ago they had been covered with his cum excited her terribly.

Also, she now knew that she loved the taste of cum, even if she hadn't been brave enough to tell him. Part of Jamie thought she might seem like too much of a Bad girl if she told him how much she liked it. For the time being, she decided to keep that a secret.

It was a Friday night and the school had a football game. Jeff was there, not because he cared about the game but because he knew that Jamie would be there. As perfect as this would seem, he knew that Jamie would actually have less time than usual. He knew that she would have to perform during much of the game and that it would end on the late side and that she would have little time afterwards before having to go home. Still, he hoped he might have time for a quick cum somewhere along the way.

His chance came at half time. The cheerleaders had their usual brief and totally overly-sexy dance routine followed by several numbers by the marching band. After their routine, Jeff convinced her to walk with him a bit, after Jamie stated that she only had about ten minutes before she had to be back. Jeff praised her the entire time as he quickly walked her a safe distance away from the crowd. Behind the janitor's equipment shed, the boy came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, He kissed her over and over on the neck and brought his hands up to cup her boobs. Jamie swooned and started rubbing her butt against his hardon.

Then Jeff moved her close to the wall of the shed and paused to remove his dick from his pants, all the while pressing on the small of her lower back.

"Jeff, we don't have time for this," she seethed without conviction.

"Oh come on, Baby," he groaned. "Just let me look at your beautiful ass for a minute."

"Alright," she said, bracing her hands against the back wall of the shed. "Just be quick. I only have a few minutes."

"I'll be quick, I swear," he agreed, flipping up her short cheerleader skirt. The boy rubbed her butt and started jacking off. As he did, she responded to his touch and wiggled her ass back at him. This encouraged the boy to rub her more intensely, spending time on her upper legs and, then on the band of bright blue panty material that covered her pussy. The compliments came out fast and heavy as Jeff went on with expressions like, "Ooh, what a hot ass," and "My God, that's so fine," and so on. It turned her on even more and she unconsciously spread her feet apart farther to give him more access. Gaining courage, he even slid a finger under her panties and worked it up into her hole. His finger only made it in a couple of inches, before he lost control and collapsed forward, bumping into her right ass cheek. The touch of her skin set off his cum. The little spurt wet her butt cheek, Then, instinctively, he pulled away from her, just as his second short shot fell to the ground harmlessly. Finally, his third shot went BLAM and coated her entire ass. Jamie was shocked at how wet she felt back there but, instantly, was even more shocked by the sound of the referee's whistle signalling the beginning of the second half.

"Quick, clean me up!" she yelled. The boy frantically pulled a few napkins out of his pocket and wiped her up the best he could in the little time he had. Jamie quickly gave him a peck on the cheek and took off running back to the game. Fortunately, the bulk of their routines were already done and went off with no one being the wiser. Still, she felt a bit damp between her legs as, unbenkownst to her, some of the boy's cum had dripped down under her panties and slid surreptitiously along the outer slit of her cunt lips. What she Did notice was the occasional light breeze on her pussy caused by the new looseness of her panties. Why had she let him do that? she wondered - particularly with her uniform panties on. Next time - if there was a next time - she would have to be more careful.

As soon as she got home, she went to her room and stripped out of her clothes. Before even jumping into the shower, she was on her bed stroking her soaking wet pussy. The cum along her cunt lips that had dried out was quickly reconstituted by her juices and she unknowingly pushed the tiny droplets up into her pussy as she fingerfucked herself. The whole time, she made herself horny revisiting the words he had said. She felt pride that he felt her ass was so hot - hot enough to be able to make him cum, all by itself. And, although it happened too quickly for her to appreciate it at the time, she decided she liked the feeling of his cum on her ass. In fact, it was sort of like her most recent fantasies. Perhaps, she'd try it again with him but, this time, without those stupid panties in the way.

LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers