Girl in the Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she did, Gary strained forward but was not able to get any more of his cock inside of her mouth. The girl was clearly afraid to committ and was obviously laying back. Instinctively, he drew back from the wall an inch or two and waited for her to come in for another pass. He waited for her lips to make a seal around his tip, then pushed his hips forward, jamming his entire head plus about an inch of his shaft into her mouth.

Jamie was surprised and stunned for a moment but did not let go, keeping her lips wrapped around it. She took a deep breath and exhaled and realized it wasn't so bad. Then she wrapped her tongue around the head, swirling it around for a moment. As she did, Gary's cock rewarded her with a burst of precum that landed on the back of her tongue. Her eyes opened and she salivated, instantly swallowing both fluids down. Wanting more now, she wrung her hands up and down the shaft, trying to coax more semen out.

On the other side of the wall, Gary swooned and bucked his hips in appreciation. He looked over at Lavar and gave him a thumbs up just as his balls shot more precum in her mouth.

Jamie increased her suction and began to stroke his cock more steadily now. She was getting the hang of it and in the privacy of her cramped little room was even beginning to enjoy herself. Gary started matching her strokes and they were soon in a good rhythm together. Jamie was now taking in about three or four inches into her mouth with every stroke, working her tongue all around the swelling head, swallowing whenever their combined fluids got too much for her.

After a couple of minutes, Gary couldn't hold back any longer. He rocked on his heels, lifting up slightly. His balls drew upwards and he fired several volleys of cum into the back of Jamie's mouth.

Jamie was only slightly surprised this time. Having tasted and swallowed cum on numerous occasions, she already knew she liked it. Also, by now, she was swallowing all of Gary's precum on a continuous basis, so when his real cum hit the back of her throat, she barely flinched. After the first two seconds, she started to swallow and soon caught up with his modest flow. Then she sucked and sucked until the boy had no more to give.

Overstimulated and sucked dry, Gary swiftly pulled his cock out of the hole.

Through the hole, Jamie sweetly spoke, "Was that OK?"

Huffing and puffing, Gary whipered back, "Yeah... that was great... But don't leave yet."

Jamie said, "OK." As she waited for the next round, she sat back on her haunches and thought about what had just happened. She mouthed the words, "That wasn't so bad."

Somehow, she always thought she would be feeling very "dirty" afterwards but, in fact, she felt nothing. It was such an amazing non-event that she wondered what she had been so scared of. Of course, it did help that she was in her own little "safe" place. She still wondered if she could suck his cock while looking him in the eye but, at least, for now, she knew this worked for her. It was even kind of fun. And soon, she realized that it was not only fun but also making her really hot.

Without thinking, she brought her hand down inside her sweat pants and slid her fingers past her panties. When she reached her pussy, she discovered that it was an absolute dripping mess. Too depressed to masturbate since the break up, she now realized that her pussy had been without any physical contact for two whole days. She hungered to feel his cock rubbed against her pussy again and couldn't wait for him to put his cock back through the hole so that she could play with her favorite toy once again.

In preparation, she stripped out of her sweat pants and panties and started to gently finger herself, working herself up even more. She was getting so excited that she didn't notice the penis coming through the hole, that is, until it bumped her right in the forehead.

"Geez, is he ready already?" she wondered to herself. She reasoned that she had bumped into it because she must've been leaning forward. In the dark, it was hard to tell anything. But, in fact, it was Lavar this time who had stuck his cock through the hole. Whereas Gary's cock was about the same length as Jeff but thicker, Lavar's was about the same thickness as Gary's but a good two inches longer and he was only semi-hard.

Jamie grabbed onto it with her hands, made slippery from her own pussy juice and started jacking it off. A moment later, she rose up to rub it across her chest, once again making her nipples ache from the pleasure. She rubbed his wand up and down the sides of her neck and over both of her cheeks before putting it in her mouth. She sucked the head like she had been doing it all her life for about a minute but quickly switched over to licking the shaft, trying to make it as wet as possible with her saliva. She was getting antsy to try something new with it.

As soon as she had it all slick, she pulled away, while still holding onto it with one hand. She struggled to get into a crouch and pivot her body around. Eventually, she got into her desired position with her butt facing the hole and her knees together. Then she took the slippery penis and placed it in the groove between her legs and her crotch and squeezed her thighs together.

Jamie sighed as she eased her butt backwards, feeling his cock slide through the slimy furrow of her cunt until the head poked through on her front side. She repeated it, and her pussy instantly discharged more fluids, further lubricating the shaft.

Lavar could feel the squeezing on his shaft and groaned. His cock grew hard and strong, extending into its full, natural upwards curve.

Once Jamie had managed to get every inch of his cock totally lubricated, she began to move freely back and forth on it. She groaned as well. Changing her angle slightly, she could feel the head rubbing close to her clit. Instinctively, she tried to get it closer and screwed her body down to feel it more directly. As it ran directly over her clit, the feeling was electric. Jamie reached down to cup the head with the tips of her fingers, in order to apply further pressure upwards against her clit and hold it there for a few moments. Her hips rocked in place about a dozen times, very rapidly, as she struggled to reach an orgasm.

Unfortunately, from the other side, Lavar was not as happy. He could feel the girl's nails irritating the head of his cock and it was apparent to him that something was missing. Jamie had opened her legs, no longer applying any pressure to the shaft of his cock. He drew back a few inches, falling out of Jamie's grasp for the moment, partially out of self-defense, partially hoping that she would reset back to what she was doing before.

Jamie groaned with frustration this time. She shuffled her feet back a few inches and backed her ass up to try and recapture her prize. As she did, she clamped her thighs down on it and started her long strokes again. Lavar had only lost a little hardness from her scratching and, quickly, his hardon returned.

Trying to get that feeling again, Jamie reached underneath her legs, opening them again and put the entire palm of her hand under his cock. This wasn't as bad for Lavar and he started to rock his hips. Jamie's pussy slimed again, this time beginning to blend with Lavar's precum. The butt of her palm pressed a bit harder, lifting him up to press against her pubic bone. Lavar rocked faster and faster and soon Jamie's hand was getting too slick to control where it was going. She moved her hand to press harder against his shaft but, on the next stroke, her hand actually deflected the head up into her open cunt mouth.

"Oof," she squealed for a moment, surprised by the stretching of her inner bands.

Jamie pulled off of him and tried to resume her slide along it's length. Of course, Lavar had felt his cock get caught in her cunt and wanted some more of that. He strained his back to angle his cock as vertical as possible, while the girl pressed her hand upwards again.

A minute later, the same thing happened again. This time his cock had wedged itself inside of her more firmly, and was immediately leaking new precum inside of her. Jamie grunted once more as her cunt mouth stretched to match the width of his swollen cockhead.

This was nothing new to the girl. She had let Jeff put his cock inside of her a little bit so many times before, limiting his penetration to just an inch or two, while she rubbed herself off. It was her favorite way to cum.

Today, though, she noticed was a little different. Perhaps it was because nothing had been inside of her for a few days but, somehow, she felt tighter than usual and a little bit uncomfortable. So, for the moment, at least, she pulled off of him and took a deep breath, relaxing her body. She quickly recovered from the shock and began rocking along his shaft again, this time spending her time alternately stroking the underside of his cock and rubbing her clit.

Lavar wasn't buying it, though, and held back another inch. When Jamie's pussy instinctively went back to get it, he bolted forward, punching it squarely into her pussy mouth, this time burying his entire cockhead and about an inch of his shaft inside of her. Now firmly rooted inside of her, his balls stepped up production and a steady stream of precum oozed forth.

Jamie froze for a second but did not try to pull off this time. She supposed it wouldn't hurt to let him leave it in for a bit. Usually, Jeff just left it in there without moving and pulled out just before he came. Also, this time it wasn't quite as uncomfortable as before. Almost immediately, her pussy stretched to accomodate his width and, as it did, another inch of his cock slid up inside of her.

In times past, when she thought Jeff was inside her only about an inch or two, at most, he was actually inside of her more like three or four inches. Therefore, this wasn't very unusual for her pussy, at least, not as far as length was concerned. At this point, it was only a difference of width and her pussy was easily adjusting to the increased girth.

On the other side, Lavar bit his lip and held his ground, not fully believing that his cock was actually in her pussy. It just seemed stuck in something - something really wet and warm. He wasn't complaining, though, and looked over at Gary, giving him the thumbs up. Gary just assumed she was sucking on Lavar's cock too and him the thumbs up back. Lavar remained still and waited to see what she would do.

Jamie backed off of him only a fraction of an inch and reached down to touch herself again. Seconds later, she was totally comfortable with this arrangement. Her pussy gushed her fluids and her hips slid backwards, returning his dick to where it had been before and then some. A few more rubs on her clit and her inner muscles did something they had never done before. They rippled, starting from deep within her and moving down over his length, swallowing him up another whole inch.

Now, Lavar's cock was in virgin territory, reaching depths no man had ever touched before, though he had no way of knowing that. He only knew that something new had happened - something his dick really liked - and something she seemed to like as well. His cock swelled and a big glob of precum spit out. He drew back just an inch and waited.

Sure enough, a moment later, Jamie backed up to catch his dick again and, one more time, her pussy fluttered around him, pulling him in even further. They repeated this pattern several times, until six of his fat eight inches fit comfortably into her pussy. Jamie could swear he was hitting the back of her pussy, so she pulled away from him several inches. Two seconds later, though, her pussy wanted him right back in there and she slid back down again.

Lavar was timing the pattern and began a fucking motion as well, never really slamming it in, just cautiously sensing her tempo and matching her tentative strokes. Each time he bottomed out inside of her, Jamie's pussy took him in like it was the most natural thing in the world. Lavar was in heaven and getting close to cumming. His cock continued to leak a steady stream of precum into her that was already becoming creamier by the stroke.

Jamie was reaching a moment of truth. Every time before, her state of denial depended on Jeff putting it in her for only a short time and only a little bit and, as long as he didn't move, she rationalized that they weren't really fucking - just "messing around" a little. This time, he seemed to be inside of her for a lot longer than usual and way deeper than she ever imagined possible. And he seemed to be moving, too - or was it her that was doing the moving? She couldn't be sure anymore. She only knew that she couldn't think straight any longer and was losing control. A part of her knew that she was fucking but another part of her refused to believe it. Her lust had clouded her reason and, moments later, when the dick inside of her sped up and slammed harder into her pussy, she stopped thinking altogether.

Lavar was losing control too. He couldn't hold back any longer. Her pussy just felt too good. The way her pussy muscles just gobbled up his cock, he knew she wanted it too. Going for broke, he started fucking her hard and fast.

Jamie felt the increased speed and his pounding strokes nearly knocked the wind out of her. A moment later, she recovered and started rubbing her clit frantically, hoping, in desperation, to cum before he did and then pull off of him. She grunted and strained to reach orgasm. The pulsing in her cunt intensified and, despite any thoughts of pulling out, she only pushed herself down harder onto his shaft until his cockhead was banging against her cervix. Her inner muscles were now rolling over his cock like a sausage machine, pulsing and kneading at random points along his shaft.

Lavar's dick responded to the excruciatingly pleasurable squeezing of her hot cunt and began flooding her insides with his hot cum. Unlike Jeff, there was no warning, no little spurts - just one massive, constant stream that shot up into her womb towards her waiting egg. Jamie's brain didn't really notice his orgasm at first but her pussy did. It felt the hot throbbing inside, which set off her own full-fledged, mindblowing orgasm. Her cunt muscles clamped down hard on his cock, threatening to break it off, and not allowing his cum enough room to leak out. She bit her lip and groaned from deep within her chest, nearly passing out from the pleasurable release. Between spasms, the fluid began to back up, filling every void, and bloating her vagina. With nowhere else to go, her vaginal muscles finally forced some of his cum out of her body. When the fresh air cooled his cum on her outer lips, she started to notice that he had cum inside her but, by that point, she felt powerless to stop herself from slamming her pussy down again and again on him. There was nothing left to think - her pussy was in control now. The deed was done. It felt amazing and she wanted it more than anything she had ever wanted before. She was in love with Jeff and his wonderful dick and wondered why she had waited so long to give herself to him.

As her spasms decreased, she remained crouched in place, with her hands on her knees while her pussy milked the cock of its final few drops. As she struggled to regain her wind, she entertained thoughts that she might truly be in love with this boy. As soon as she felt the mighty dick slide out of her pussy, she felt saddened by the loss and tears welled up in her eyes. She wanted more of this and now that she was convinced she was in love, she was anxious to get out of the cramped space of the shed and see if she could get Jeff to do it to her again, this time, face-to-face. She wiped the sweat from her brow and used her panties to wipe up the cum from her crotch. Before she was finished pulling her sweat pants up her legs, she bent over towards the hole and loudly whispered, " Can I come out now?"

"Umm, just a second," Gary said. He swung around to the front of the shed, and pointed a camera at the door. He set it to video mode to capture every second of the moment. "OK, now!" he called out.

Jamie grabbed her sweatshirt and held it to her body as she burst out the door of the shed. She stumbled as she did and Gary caught every awkward moment of it, including the part where the sweatshirt fell from her arms, revealing her sweaty breasts. Once she got her footing, she looked up and was stunned to see someone else. Recovering quickly, she grabbed the sweatshirt and pulled it close to her body shielding her breasts from view again.

Gary stepped forward a bit so that his camera could zoom in on the gob of cum that still was clinging to the hair on the side of her head.

"Umm, where's Jeff?" she asked, breathlessly. "What's with the camera?" she added.

"Jeff couldn't make it. He sent us to make sure you got broken in right."

"US?" she said, still not quite understanding what was going on.

"Yeah, me and my distinguished associate," Gary laughed, pointing to Lavar.

Lavar appeared from around back, rebuckling his belt and tucking in his shirt. "You get all that, Bro?"

"Oh yeah, looks real good. Can't wait to show this to Jeffy Boy. He'll love this," Gary said.

At that moment, Jamie began to understand. These boys were going to blackmail her with the video. She turned white, as fear and panic swept over her. "No...!" she shouted. "Don't do this."

"Don't do what?" Gary teased.

"Don't show anyone that video." She started to cry. "Please, I'll do anything!"

"Anything?!" Gary said, smiling. This was going to be fun.

THE END

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.