Girl Next Door - Layla Ch. 02

Story Info
Two neighbors have an exhilarating experience.
2.2k words
4.54
11.5k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is a continuation of "Girl Next Door: Layla")

"It is now 1:30am. Last call for the night, ladies and gentleman!"

I reluctantly pulled away from Layla, wiping my mouth with the palm of my hand as I stood up. She tasted just as delicious as I imagined she'd be. Her golden eyes were just as hungry as they were before things got heated.

"I said don't stop," said Layla, climbing off the ledge and pulling her thong back on. Still in her lingerie, she walked over, grabbed my face, and kissed my lips that tasted like her sweet nectar. "But that was incredible. You are incredible."

"Well, I don't have to stop. We can continue it back at my house."

"Is that an invitation?" Layla was now back in her little black dress, her hair a little disheveled from our escapade.

This was unlike anything I have ever experienced. William had a high sex drive, but there were times when I felt like I needed more. We did things like swinging with other couples, but the males never satisfied me. I would always find myself watching the woman suck my husband's dick or her ass getting pounded by him in doggy-style. It was hot when William would make eye contact with me, and give me his sly smile and wink. I'd just wait until we get home and he'd fuck my brains out. It wasn't his fault, but it was getting old by not having successful swinger couples. At least for me. Layla was a chance for something different, an experience that would fulfill my fantasy of being with another woman.

I adjusted my dress and walked to the stall door, holding my hand out for her to grab. "It's more of a demand, now."

She took my hand and rushed in front to start heading toward the exit. There were still a few girls in the bathrooms, chugging last minute shots, and completely ignorant of Layla and I. We giggled passing through, high off of the feeling of being sexy in public. It was something that I had never done with William, and while the main fact was that it was in public, it was with a woman. A sexy, vivacious woman who was the most incredible human I have ever known. We made it outside of the bar and stopped to look at Layla's Uber app to get us back home. It was pouring rain outside, but it felt incredible against our heated skin. Layla was able to get an Uber and finished a cigarette together just in time for it to arrive.

We got into the Uber and it happened to be a woman who wasn't into talking. However, she made up for it by letting us choose a playlist and grab a snack she purchased for guests to help sober up. If there was ever a time I was thankful for a quiet Uber driver, this would be it. Layla and I sat in the back together, still holding hands from back at the bar. Her touch was so soothing, it felt so natural to hold her hand. The drive back wasn't long, just under half an hour with traffic. All the bars were closing and emptying out, and it was impossible to quickly get out of the downtown scene. Our driver didn't mind, from what we could tell, because she was singing out load to the playlist we chose. I looked over at Layla, and notice that she's already looking at me. I blush, and try to hide it by looking out the window.

The car was dark, only the driver panel and stereo had lights to illuminate, but not by much. We sat in silence, or moved to the beat of the music. Suddenly, Layla's hand began to move, from the seat to my lap, with our fingers still intertwined. My face looked to hers and saw her bite her lip again, pulling her hand away to slip between my dress. Without thinking, I opened my legs slightly for her to go further, and she caught onto my signal. Her two fingers were rubbing the outside of my pussy, feeling the wetness of it from earlier. I might have made a loud moan, but the music and base of "Popular Monster" by Falling In Reverse was enough to drown it out. She was about to push deeper, when her hand suddenly disappeared and we made it to my house. Layla took her wet fingers and put them in her mouth before exiting the car. Fucking tease.

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.

I had thankfully left on the main lights to my house before I left. It made it easier to see the front door lock and quickly enter the foyer. I closed the door and offered to get Layla anything to drink. Her gaze wandered around the house, and met me with, "I'll have whatever you're having, babe."

"I'll grab a bottle of wine then," I said, walking toward the kitchen. Layla was close behind, but still far enough that I could feel her watch my every step. Just like she had done with me at her house, I grabbed a chair out for her to sit at the bar, and went to grab my wine glasses. I set down two of my crystal glasses that were used for special occasions. If this wasn't special occasion, I wouldn't know what else to call it. I poured a glass and passed it to Layla before pouring my own. We raised our glasses, with a toast to friendship, and sipped the savory red blend. We were barely into a quiet phase when Layla asks,

"So does William mind if you did anything sexual while he's away? Like, with me?"

I had told her about the lifestyle William and I were into in casual conversation, but it was brought up because David mentioned to my husband that they were swingers too. But, because the boys worked together, we thought of them as friends than anything. We never mentioned about playing together, or if her and I ended up wanting to do something together. William never was against me doing anything on my own, and frankly, I know he would be pushing for me to do this and tell him later.

"He wouldn't mind it in the slightest. What about David?"

"Same. I'm sure he would love to hear that I have someone to be adventurous with. Someone like your beautiful self." Layla had stood from the chair and came around to the counter where I stood. We both had taken off our heels to relax, and found that we were almost identical in height. She came close, reaching out her hand to caress my cheek. "I think you're absolutely stunning, both inside and out. We can be best friends and neighbors later but, right now, I want you." She brushed my hair behind my ear and whispered into my ear: "We don't have to stop this time either. We can go for as long as we want."

Pushing her against the counter, I grabbed her face and brought it to mine. She was right. Both the bathroom and the Uber ride were nothing but teasers. Things that both drove us wild and ended too quickly, but now we didn't have to end it. The boys were going to be gone for a few more days, and we both took off work. For all we knew, we had a plethora of time to play. And we were going to take advantage of it. The kiss was hot and passionate; built up over the course of who knows how long. We obviously were attracted to each other before all this, as it escalated quick in one nigh, so was this something that was eventually going to happen anyways?

I felt Layla grab the edges of my dress and attempt to pull it off. If we had all the time in the world, I figured I'd start off by doing things on my sexual bucket list. And yes, there's one specifically for women. Who would be the better choice than Layla? And she's kinky. Not being a nosy neighbor, but we have heard both her and David fucking on their balcony. It would surprise me if she wasn't, but what a better way to find out than trying.

I pulled away from the kiss and grabbed her hands, stopping her from removing my dress. Not yet. "Can I ask you a question real quick?"

"Of course, babe," she replied, softly.

"Do you like to be the submissive one? Or dominant. Just to check boundaries."

Her amber eyes glistened, and her hands fell to her sides in an innocent pose. "I love being submissive. But I can do both."

One of my fantasies was to be dominant with a woman, not so much hardcore, but loved the roughness of it. I loved being submissive with men, and I wanted to experience it. At least from what I saw on porn. It was something that I had seen, but never had the chance to do it. Just like in the bathroom, I grabbed her ass and lifted her onto the counter. I could tell by the way she began to breathe that she knew what was going to happen next.

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.

I never knew what to say during sex. I struggled with that with my own husband, and through all the guys I dated. I know girls moan, but sometimes you need to say more during sex. If I was gonna be dominant, I'd show it with my actions, or use small words, but it was because I didn't know what to say. I took off the straps on her black dress, and reached around her back to undo the barely-there bralette. Her breasts were so full and luscious. As I said before, it was like two perfect clouds in the form of boobies. I tilted my head slightly to the right, licking her hard nipple, and did the same to the left side. Her nipples were pierced, like mine, so the tip was more sensitive. It took everything I could to not start biting them, but Layla's lips were met by mine again for another passionate make out session.

To let her know how it felt, I distracted Layla with kissing her and moved my hand down to her thigh. She had parted her legs slightly to pull me into her kiss, but it gave me an easy access to her sweet spot. Instead of teasing the outside, I decided to have my two fingers break her barrier and slide back and forth. She broke the kiss with a sudden gasp, followed by sweet moans that made me continue. I loved the way she moaned and, at the bar, the bathroom was too loud to hear it clearly. I knew what she sounded like with David, but this was different, and I was all for it. I wanted to fill my house with her moans, hear them echo throughout. Not to mention, we were in the middle of the kitchen in an empty house with Layla's breasts uncovered and my fingers in her pussy. We were both horny, with no care in the world, and I loved it.

Layla's moaning soon turned into words, more like demands the faster my fingers went in and out of her. "Oh, fuck me. Don't fucking stop this time. Your fingers feel so good in my pussy! "

I grabbed her throat with my other hand and tightened it, thrusting my fingers even faster. "I'll tell you what to do, not the other way around. You said you would be submissive, so you'll do whatever I want." I lessened my grip on her neck. "Unless you use pineapple as a safe word. Just in case." Like I said, it was hard to be dominate but still communicate with the other person.

"Pineapple is the word. So yes, Diana, I'll do whatever you want."

That was the first time she used my name in a sexual setting, and it was fucking hot to hear my name leave her lips. My fingers slowed down, still keeping a steady rhythm, as I began kissing down Layla's neck from where my hand gripped her neck fiercely. I wanted to show her I do have a soft side, and that I'm not just using her body. I'm appreciating her beauty and divulging into a multitude of fantasies, both her and mine. I wanted it to be more than just a time to orgasm, but to feel every bit of pleasure we had to offer. Her face turned towards me, as it was facing the ceiling before, and her eyes met mine again.

"Are you turned on enough to take this upstairs?" My eyes did not leave hers as I, too, pushed my wet fingers into my mouth to taste her sweet spot. All she could muster up was a clear "yes" nod. She was mesmerized by how sexy that looked, remembering that she had done the same.

"Yes. Please take me upstairs, Diana."