Girl Next Door - Layla Ch. 03

Story Info
Two Neighbors explore their fantasies.
2.6k words
4.63
9.7k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is a continuation from Ch. 01 and 02)

It felt like our bedroom was so far away, but I knew it was because the teasing was coming to an end. My mind went through possible positions that I could do with her, and wondered if she had ideas of her own. Thinking of her in any position on my bed was sexy. I led her up the stairs and down the hall into the master suite. Upon opening the French doors, Layla became in awe of the room. Our bed was fluffy and pure white, accented with both red and black pillows. Above, the ceiling had color LED lights in the crown molding, and the colors were flashing between green, red, and blue. It was then that I grabbed a remote from the wall and pushed a button. The lights went dim, then turned into a vibrant red. Red for passion. If there was anything that turned me on, it was using colored light to brighten the room just enough to make things visible.

I turned around to find Layla not by my side, but on the bed. She was now kneeling on my king sized bed, legs spread and her little black dress on the floor. She was still topless from the kitchen, leaving other her garter, thong and stockings on. As much as I loved that dress and ensemble on her, I loved it off more. I slowly unzipped the back of my dress and casted it off to the side. She gasped as it was the first time she laid eyes on me in lingerie.

"Get your sexy ass over here," said Layla, her voice soft.

I jumped into the bed and kneeled in front of her. I began to kiss her passionately, holding her face to mine. I loved her kisses, the taste of her tongue. It was addictive, her lips. Her hands were quick to reach around and begin undoing my own ensemble. She was eager to see me naked as much as I was for her. There was something about looking at another woman completely naked; and it was the only reason I let her do it. I didn't have to be dominant during the whole thing, but I wanted her to take my clothes off. Between kisses, we each broke away and began exploring the areas we could reach on each other. She would take my whole nipple into her mouth and suck on it; while I would bite her neck and ears while whispering little things into her ear like:

"Looks like you like to tease. Two can play that game."

"You're such a bad girl. Fucking your best friend while her husband is away. Tsk, tsk, tsk."

"If you let me, I can make you cum all night."

She managed to get every piece of my lingerie off, and I did the same. We sat back, naked, admiring each other's body. The red light was like the club lights, where it was just enough to see Layla's body, but the shadows accentuated her curves and shape. She leaned forward, grabbing my neck, and fell backward onto the bed, with me on top. I loved the way her body felt under mine, so we stayed. I moved my body down hers, stopping to suck on her nipples and breasts themselves, and began kissing down the length of her stomach. Again, she began to moan, but it sounded softer than before. I looked up to see if something was wrong, and all I could see was her grabbing her breasts as my mouth got closer to her sweet spot. I watched as she played with them roughly, giving me an idea of what she liked.

"You better not muffle those moans," I said, sternly. "We've got an empty house to do whatever the fuck we want. And I want your sexy moans. Moan for me, Layla, please." I dove my face into her pussy and began licking her pussy lips, slowly spreading them apart to reveal her clit. "Let my lips and tongue bring you pleasure. I've wanted to play with this pussy for awhile now."

It was like the sudden realization that I was hot for her, that Layla moaned with pleasure. She pulled my hair, holding my head in place while I tasted her sweet nectar again. My tongue slowly coated the outside of her pussy, until I pushed through her lips to get to her clit. The warmth between her legs was intense; but looking up into her eyes was too. Layla had lifted her head off the bed to watch me. She was breathless, telling me to keep going, and so I did. I could eat her out forever. She tasted so good, her cum dripping out for me to lick it up. Her whole body wiggled in pleasure as her orgasm came hard and long, and I reveled in the pleasure of knowing I caused it.

After it subsided, I sat up and helped Layla do the same from her lying position, so that we faced each other once again. This time, our legs were spread and our knees pulled up, exposing our pussies to one another. Hers glistened in the red light from the wetness, a waterfall of pleasure. She leaned in for a kiss, gently putting her tongue in my mouth to French kiss me, before speaking up.

"Have you ever tried scissoring before?"

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.

When people think of lesbian porn, scissoring is a popular position. Because clit stimulation means more than penetration, it made sense of why girls would choose it. From what I could tell, women really loved it, and now we had the opportunity to experience it.

"I've never tried it," I whispered. "But I'd love to do it with you."

She smiled, her eyes happy with pleasure. "Good to know. But, first, do you have any porn to put on?" She pointed to the large television that sat above my long dresser. "I like just a little bit of noise, but we can maybe get some inspiration too."

"We have a couple of DVDs in one of the drawers," I said, pointing to the dresser. "Guests get to choose."

"Ooooo yes, please." Layla jumped off the bed, and sauntered off to the dresser.

As soon as I said that, I knew what she was going to do. And sure enough: Layla had bent over, legs partially spread, and her ass was pointed towards me. If there was ever a time that I wanted to spank an ass so hard it left a handprint, this would be it. It was the most amazing butt I had ever seen on a woman. She knew that I was looking, turning around to enjoy the sight of me watching before turning back. No wonder guys just wanted to stick their dicks in us when we bent over. I'll admit, it was fucking hot. William and I had an extensive collection of porn, so I could see her pull out a movie to read it, before putting it back.

I didn't know if she was doing it on purpose or actually looking through each title. I bit my tongue and slowly moved my body to the edge of the bed, a foot touching the floor. My body leaned back just a little, while my hand slowly reached down to my own sweet spot. I was still soaking wet, giving my fingers the lubrication it needed to move gracefully over my lips and clit. I never really masturbated in front of anyone, but with her ass bent over for me, I didn't feel ashamed. I thought it was hot that she stood in front of me like this. Now I knew why William liked the same thing. I didn't want to cum by my own hands, I could do that any other time, but I wanted it from her. This kept me horny until she had finished looking.

Finally, Layla stood up with a movie and, without hesitation, put it into the DVD player that was on top of the dresser. After putting it in, she turned her entire body around to face me, walking slowly as I continued to play with myself. Oh, she was so hot. The way she moved her hips from side to side as she walked. Her hands moving up her stomach and onto her breasts, squeezing them and tugging on her nipples. She was giving me a show as she walked back to the bed. The movie hadn't started yet, which I had no idea what kind she chose. We did have a collection of lesbian porn, but I wondered if she chose that. What was she into? I wanted to know what made her hot and bothered, just so I could tease her with it.

She stood in front of me, her hands now away from her breasts to touch my thighs. Her nails lightly ran across my skin, giving me chills. I sighed with pleasure, letting her know that it felt amazing. The tv lit up the room behind her, but I was too occupied with Layla's touch.

"I think before we do anything else," she said sweetly, as she pushed my chest as a way to push me back on the bed. "I need to repay you for the favor."

Before I could say anything else, Layla found her way between my legs, spreading them fiercely. I couldn't help but moan loudly as her tongue instantly came in contact with my clit. At around the same time, the DVD began to play and moans started coming from there. I lifted my head and was in awe of the sight.

We were spread out on the bed, Layla laying flat on her stomach while my legs were bent by her head. Her golden amber eyes were looking up at me while her mouth performed miracles on my pussy. She moaned as well, making me feel the vibrations of it. Right behind her, the tv was flashing several scenes of the porn she had chosen. Girl-on-girl. I fucking knew it. I was literally watching two girls doing the exact same thing as we were, and I realized I was living my fantasy. It wasn't me playing with myself or watching it with William, but I was actually getting eaten out by this stunning woman while it played in the background. And she was right, the porn in the background somehow made this even sexier than nothing at all. Finally, the buildup from all the teasing finally caught up with me, and sent me through a wave of pleasure. I grabbed the bed as I came hard, her hands under my thighs to pull me down. She didn't let up either, and made my orgasm last longer and harder. She broke away and sat up.

"How's that for repaying the favor?" She wiped the edges of her mouth with her hand, proud of the work she had done. "Your pussy tastes amazing, by the way."

"I hope you're not expecting to be done."

She gave me a sly smile. "Oh no, babes. We're just getting started."

That's my thoughts exactly.

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.

When I thought orgasms were the same no matter what gender your partner is, I thought wrong. Or Layla was just that fucking good. Her mouth made my body convulse with pleasure, but after I came down from the high, I still wanted her. It felt like it had at the bar and kitchen, the sense of being teased for so long. My clit throbbed with my heartbeat, my lips still as wet as before. The tv continued to play at a low volume, but we could still hear the screams and moans of the women. I hadn't moved, so Layla came and laid down next to me as we began watching the porn playing. Two girls were in the shower, one holding the handheld shower head on her friend's clit while she moaned with pleasure.

"Maybe that should be on our fantasy list together," I chimed up. I wanted to see what she thought, but she was obviously into it since she too was watching.

"Absolutely! I'd love to get your body all wet..."she trailed off, tugging on my nipple she was closest to. "I wouldn't be able to take my hands off of you." Her tongue lightly touching the tip of it, sending electric waves down my spine.

The shower scene ended as quickly as it started, but it began showing the same two girls drying off and heading to the bedroom for part two. They began to kiss slowly, working it up into a kiss of passion, and began running their hands over one another. It wasn't long before the one who was teased with the shower head had taken over and began to be dominant with the other. She pushed her friend down onto the bed, jumped on top, and situated herself to fit between her friend's leg, aligning their pussies together. Watching it all unfold in front of us made me confident; eager to begin our fun again. The girls began rocking back and forth, their moans filling the room.

I rolled by body to the side, my face close to hers. "I think that's our signal to give it a try, don't you think?" I asked. Without a word, we began to make out. I loved that she kissed as much as she did. It was more than just a sex thing, but it was another way to constantly be touching. I wanted her close, I wanted her body against mine and my hand in her dark brown locks. But that didn't stop us from doing what the pornstars on the DVD had just done. I held Layla's face with one hand as I climbed on top of her, spreading her legs for me to fit between. Just as our pussies touched one another, we both let out a moan of pleasure, breaking the kiss.

The heat of our sweet spots collided with one another and the orgasms from before intensified the feeling. She looked into my eyes and begged me to do whatever I wanted. I grabbed her left leg, half bent, and held it with my right arm while my other hand grabbed her breast. It was such a natural position that I began using my right arm to pull Layla close and move my pussy against hers. My hand was still on her breast, toying with her nipples and grabbing them roughly. Her moans were louder this time, almost muting the porn behind us. It was so hot to see her close her eyes in pleasure, her neck leaned back, and her mouth open. She grabbed the bed in an effort to hold herself still, and it made me think of how sexy it'd be to tie her down.

"Oh, yes!" she screamed. "Fuck me just like that! Oh, Diana, fuck me harder!"

"Like this?" I asked, moving my hips faster and harder. Her sudden gasp was the answer I needed. The feeling of our sweet nectar mixing together, of our clits throbbing and grinding against one another, was enough to send us both for another full-blown orgasm. I continued moving my hips slowly, dragging out the orgasm, feeling the gush of sweet nectar come from us both. We stayed in the same position as we came down from yet another mind-blowing experience, until I laid down beside her.

"Fuck, that was amazing!" I said, breathlessly. "I love your dirty little mouth, too. 'Fuck me harder' has never been as sexy as it was coming from your mouth."

She turned away briefly, obviously blushing. "I couldn't help it. You're so fucking sexy, and it was like you knew what to do." She propped her head up on her hand, looking down at me. "You know, with those moves, you can dominate me any time."

That sounded like a good plan to me.