Girl on Girl Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally stopped coming, Megan released Kim's head from between her thighs and panted in a sweaty heap. Kim kept her tongue out, letting Brandon's pounding cause her to slide back and forth over the entrance to Megan's pussy. After a bit the girl pulled away, overstimulated. Kim grinned in triumph and focused on the feeling of Brandon's cock sliding in and out of her. He was holding her hips and making loud smacking sounds with each thrust. She could feel herself not far from coming again as well.

Kim lifted up and arched her back, letting Brandon get deeper and pushing the head of his cock against the sensitive parts of her tunnel. She didn't know how long he would last, but if she could get him to hit the right spot she figured she could have a great little orgasm from this doggy-style fuck.

When she couldn't lift any further, Brandon suddenly stopped all the way inside her. He wrapped his arms around her chest and lifted until she was kneeling up with her back pressed against him. His head was just over her shoulder, and she instinctively wrapped her hand around behind it to support herself. He was still inside her, but not quite as deeply as before. Then he started to thrust again. Each time the head of his cock would plunge directly into her g-spot. She gasped and tried to balance there, shaky and sweating.

Suddenly Megan was there, kneeling in front of her and pressing her tightly against Brandon. Kim's other hand wrapped around Megan's head and pulled it to her collarbone. With this extra support, she gradually relaxed her body till she was hanging suspended between them. "Oh god," she mumbled as she felt her orgasm starting to arrive.

Brandon kept fucking her hard and fast until she began to come. With a wordless squeal, pinned between them, she felt waves of pleasure shooting through her body. Her juices were flowing down Brandon's pistoning cock, coating his balls and making wet sounds as he pounded into her. With a cry he started to come as well, and just as her climax started to fade she felt his hot cum shooting into her g-spot. This caused her to start coming again, lost in the pleasure and helpless between them.

Brandon's thrusts started slowing as his climax receded. Megan was licking sweat off of Kim's neck. Kim was blurry-eyed, holding tight to both of them with her mind racing. She felt sweaty, and filled, and wet, and sore, and loved, and incredibly happy. Eventually Brandon's softening prick slipped out of her, and she turned her head to kiss his cheek as he panted. She was panting herself, and her legs were starting to shake.

"I need to lay down or I'm going to collapse," she said. Megan immediately lay back on the bed, her arms and legs spread wide in welcome. Brandon released her, and Kim collapsed gratefully into Megan's embrace. She planted a kiss on her lips as Megan wrapped her limbs around her. Brandon flopped down on his back beside them, still spent and panting.

Kim went to slide up slightly and her skin briefly stuck to Megan's belly where some of Brandon's cum lingered. "I'm sorry," said Megan. "I'm kinda sticky".

"Don't apologize," Kim said with a grin. "It wasn't your fault".

Brandon waved a lazy hand as he lay there with his eyes closed. "I regret nothing".

Kim giggled. "We'll just have to take a shower together," she said to Megan, who grinned back in assent. "We can use your shower, right?"

"You can use anything in this apartment," he answered, lazily.

"Really?" Kim countered, reaching out to grasp his flaccid manhood. "Anything we want?"

He grunted. "Well, if you want to use that you'll have to wait awhile".

"That's fine," Kim said. She looked at Megan. "I think we might just stay all weekend. What do you think?"

Megan had a considering look on her face. She said, "I think next time I want to go down on you". Brandon grunted and his cock twitched in Kim's hand. Kim smiled at this.

Girl on Girl Power was indeed strong.