Girl Punished for Crashing Car Ch. 02

Story Info
Cathy and Meg get spanked, caned and fucked.
4k words
4.61
10.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well actually the view of Cathy's spanked bottom rarely left my mind for the rest of the week. For those who have not read the first chapter my girlfriend Debs had spanked Cathy while Cathy's mum Meg and I had watched. Meg and I ended up doing more than watching. It had been agreed that the spanking alone was not enough punishment for Cathy who had driven without insurance and had damaged my dad's car. This was why Meg and Cathy were on our doorstep again.

I expected the usually quiet Cathy to be extremely subdued like she had been the previous week but she stood in front of her mum looking surprisingly bright and positive. Her mum was the opposite, looking pensive and nervous. I invited them in and said,

"We have decided that I will cane Cathy rather than Debs."

Cathy immediately looked at her mum as if this might cause a problem. It was Debs who asked if this was a problem. They both became very quiet before Cathy in her more usual quiet manner said,

"I was going to ask whether Gary would eh .....?"

Clearly Cathy was not going to complete the request so Meg took over.

"Cathy suggested that we asked Gary to spank me exactly as Debs had spanked her."

"Why would you suggest that Cathy?"

"It was because it was not only me that had behaved badly. She also noticed how exciting I had found it and was very keen to experience that excitement."

"You promised that you would not say anything about me wanting to be spanked. I only hope now that Gary canes you really hard."

It was Deb's and my turn to look to each other to gather our thoughts. It was Debs who came up with the obvious answer.

"That's great Gary can cane Cathy and I can introduce your bottom to a thorough spanking. So that's all sorted."

It took me a few seconds to realize that I had not only got what I wanted but even more. I had wanted to control Cathy's stunning ass and to spank and then cane it. I was going to get all of that with the added bonus of being able to see my girlfriend spanking the grown up Meg. Debs seemed every bit as delighted with the arrangements. She quickly took up the same position as the previous week but halted Meg who seemed almost in a hurry to get over her lap.

"Don't be in too much of a hurry. Strip to the waist and bring me your blouse."

They don't often make them like Meg any more. She had always had a full figure even though she was in no way fat. She had a chest rather than a pair of boobs. Her substantial boobs covered her substantial chest. I don't remember any girl of my age with a cleavage so pronounced. There was absolutely no drooping of the boobs that looked somewhere between firm and hard. I have always been a nipple man and this was my lucky day. Her large dark areola were capped off by huge nipples that I can only describe as looking like slightly pointed thimbles (my mum used use one when doing needlework). I wanted to take hold of her boobs and chew on her magnificent nipples. I am sure the only reason Mrs. Allen needed a bra was to try and hide her erect nipples from the world.

There had never been any doubt that that evening was more about sex than it ever was about punishment. This was confirmed when Meg's skirt hit the floor and her lack of panties was evident to all. I thought Cathy's protest was for this reason but it wasn't."

"Mum you promised me that you would shave or at least tidy yourself up."

"I have only shaved once in my life and my boyfriend at the time said I looked like a prepubescent child or a plucked chicken and he didn't fancy either."

Debs was clearly irritated by this little squabble and asked Meg whether she was sexually excited by the prospect of being spanked. Meg was embarrassed by the question and seemed unable or at least unwilling to answer it.

"If you won't answer the question please go over to Gary so that he can answer the question for you."

I expected Meg to fight this request, or was it an order, but she walked towards where I was sitting with her daughter. When she was very close to me I told her to turn round and spread her legs. She did as I asked but without being asked also bent forwards. As with all of her body her bottom was far from small but beautifully shapely. Rarely does a man get such a wonderful view of what for me is the sexiest part of any woman. I didn't need a camera I would never forget this view of perfection. It was also a view of sexual arousal. Her pussy was swollen, pink in color and even from where I was sitting omitting the most wonderful rich aroma. Where the lips of her pussy were slightly apart moisture was just turning to something wetter still. All of my senses were screaming at me to bury something between Meg's stunning legs but I limited myself to a single hand. It was greeted by warmth and sexual arousal. I did more than test for the arousal I already knew was present. My thumb penetrated by little more than an inch as my fingers found her clit. Meg was very aroused and my hands brief visit between her legs increased this dramatically. Her deep intake of breath confirmed what I already knew.

"Let's just say I think that Meg is very keen to experience the arousal that Cathy obviously enjoyed last week. Like daughter like mother. Meg go over to Debs and ask her to spank you. Ask her to spank you hard if as I suspect that is what you want."

If Meg was ever fighting any aspect of being submissive or being spanked there was no evidence of it still being present. She was over Debs lap in seconds and asked to have he bottom spanked very hard, even adding please. Having looked across to Cathy and I she turned away as if to deny what was about to happen. Cathy looked at me in a way that seemed to be asking me a question. I didn't know what the question was until while still holding my gaze her hand found my erection. Her other hand took one of mine and brought it to her pussy that was, as her mother's had been, unprotected by panties. Her pussy wasn't moist it was flooded.

"Will the caning hurt? Will you spank me first? Will you fuck me after you cane me? Please tell me you will fuck me after you cane me. I only hope it is half as good as it looked like for mum."

I thought I had been excited about the evening but Cathy was obviously every bit as into it. I told her it would hurt like hell, that I would spank her at least as much as she had been spanked the previous week. As for fucking her, she would have to take the cane and then ask me nicely to penetrate her. This seemed to be what she wanted and without asking she released my erection from my trousers and wrapped her hand around it.

The first spank sounded firm and crisp and Meg's intake of breath suggested that it was quite severe. The next half dozen or so were no gentler. The noise from Meg changed as Deb's hand explored the spanked area and as far as she could reach between her legs. The sighing was of pure arousal rather than pained excitement. I had been playing with Cathy's very wet pussy but concentrating on the spanking going on opposite us. Meg was now looking across to Cathy and me with excitement, sexual excitement, radiating from her face but mainly her eyes. The spanking was delivered in small groups of six or so. The exploration between her legs between the groups only seemed to increase the excitement. I could not see exactly what Deb's hands were doing but we could see Meg who was loving it. She was still looking towards us as she was fingered but was totally unable to focus her eyes that reflected her dazed state.

"Fuck, that looks so fucking exciting. Spank her harder that's what she wants."

Having added this Cathy replaced her hands with her mouth around my erection. It felt beautifully hot and wet. In different circumstances I would have loved to empty my balls into this willing mouth. The evening offered so much that I decided to move things forward before I lost control under the extreme stimulation. It was time to get Cathy naked and ready to be spanked. As much as I wanted to strip her full figure of her clothes I hoped being required to do it herself would be embarrassing. How wrong I was as Cathy took center stage and reveled in the removal of the few clothes she had on. Even when I ordered her to masturbate before receiving her spanking she remained defiant using one hand to play with her nipples and the other between her legs. As exciting as it was I think neither of us wanted her to orgasm before her spanking. She had won this little battle.

When she was across my lap the view was wonderful. I had stripped and my erection was trapped between her side and my stomach. Her full bottom was crying out to be spanked. She had asked to be spanked hard and who was I to deny her what she wanted. The feeling of her full cheeks as my hand struck them was wonderful. My hand sunk into her relaxed bottom before sprung back to its perfect shape. If this was as painful as I suspected this girl was clearly into pain. I delivered about a dozen stingers before looking across the room. I had been paying little attention to Debs and Meg until Debs said loudly,

"No you don't orgasm until I say you can. Now get down and put your mouth to paying homage to my excited pussy. I want your legs wide apart as you do so."

Meg seemed desperate to comply and was soon between Deb's legs with her naked bottom facing us directly. The view was spectacular. Her large bottom seemed to be swollen and bigger than usual. Debs had not pulled her punches and the whole area was red with the central area brighter still. Between her cheeks her anus was clearly visible with a large nearly black area of crinkled skin drawing my eyes to a very neat tight hole. There was so much to enjoy about this view that was capped off by the swollen lips of her pussy that were gleaming with her lubrication. Outside her lips the area between her legs was a gentle orange that reflected her arousal. It was one of those times that I appreciated being a male as there can be no equivalent view for a straight female as this view is for a male. It screams at you to bury you cock into either orifice and to fuck it until you cum.

I had thought about how I would spank and cane the stunning Cathy but these plans were shattered by the view in front of me. I knew what I had to do and that was line Cathy up next to her mother. I hoped if I did I would still have the control to spank and cane her before fucking her. Initially Cathy complained as I pushed her off my lap and told her the position she was to take up. The view of her mother kneeling there had been perfect but this was better than perfect. Cathy's posterior while large was not as big as her mum's. Her cheeks were not as red as her mum's. Her pussy lips were not as open as her mum's, but her pussy lips looked even more fuckable than her mum's.

Debs smiled at my obvious dilemma and asked, "are you going to fuck her or spank her?" Her question brought me back to reality and I answered her with,

"Spank her, cane her and fuck her."

Meg was still licking and sucking my girlfriend as I knelt beside her daughter so that I had a good angle to spank her. It also allowed me the opportunity to use my other hand to play with her clit at the same time. The feel as my hand landed forcefully on Cathy's right cheek was very different now as her bottom was now much less relaxed. By the time I had landed three or four spanks Cathy was riding the hand between her legs.

"Harder, harder, please much harder I need it."

I genuinely was not certain whether she was referring to the spanking or the clit play. I increased the force of the spanking and spend more time playing with her pussy and less with her clit. Her reaction seemed to suggest that this was what she had asked for. Her pussy was now so wet I found that without meaning to I had slipped a finger a couple of inches into the hot grotto. It felt lovely to be totally controlling this very aroused girl. Having set up the perfect view of the two females I was not getting to enjoy it to the maximum and I was keen to change this.

Having collected the cane from where I had hidden it I adjusted my position so that my view was, while side on, greatly improved. I warned Cathy that the cane was going to be very severe and that she was free to scream as much as she wanted. I added that each time the cane landed she was to thank me, ask for another and confirm that she still wanted me to fuck her. I thought I had overdone the force I had struck her with the first time. She sucked in air and pushed her hips forward in an attempt to avoid the next strike. I waited for her to exhale and offer me up her bottom. She remembered my instruction after her breath exploded out of her.

"Thank you for caning me please cane me again and then fuck me."

It was delivered in a completely submissive voice a young voice that seemed to be expecting so much. The same response was forthcoming from her after the second strike although her request was after swearing at me. I had been aware that Debs was becoming highly aroused by Meg's attentions and it seemed to me that Cathy's second response was what tipped her over the edge into a lovely looking orgasm.

The third time the cane landed the responses were similar from Cathy. Yes this girl was clearly enjoying the pain, the significant pain. It did take her longer to process the pain from the third caning but she soon offered her striped bottom up for the fourth. I delivered this with the force she seemed to be reluctantly requesting. Her response to this was.

"You fucking lovely bastard. Thank you for caning me, please cane me again but I would rather you fuck me now."

To comply with her request would have been to loss another little battle with Cathy. Instead I told Meg to move forward so that her upper body was supported by the sofa. Cathy had no idea what I intended as I stood her up facing her mother's fiery ass. I dismissed the wicked idea of making Cathy bring her mother to orgasm with her mouth before returning to the plan of making Cathy ride her mother's back as you would a horse. It did look a little unstable at first until Cathy hooked her feet inside her mother's legs. Her position was finalized as she laid forward along her mother's back. This was truly an evening of visual delights.

If any artist could paint the picture of the two spanked bottoms on top of each other I would love to see it.

The four stripes across Cathy's bottom were now stretched taut. I landed the fifth without warning. The scream must have nearly deafened her mother it was so loud. What Cathy did next shocked me. She started rubbing her pussy and clit against her mum's back.

"I am sorry mummy I just can't stop myself it hurts so much. It hurts so beautifully."

I think Meg whispered back that it was okay but I couldn't hear properly. The scene of her masturbating against her mum's back was nearly enough to bring my untouched cock to orgasm. My response was to land the cane again. The shriek and the masturbation followed immediately.

"I am sorry mummy I think I am going to cum."

Her hips were now travelling even further and grinding down harder. I quickly landed another blow and before waiting for a reaction sunk my erection into Cathy's desperate pussy. I hardly had to thrust as her hips did nearly all the work. Her voice seemed now to be pleading,

"Mummy, mummy I am going to cum. I am so sorry nothing will stop it mummy, mummy, mummyyyyy ...... "

Her pussy milked my dick gripping it tightly time and time again as her orgasm exploded. I am ashamed to say I came within seconds of entering the wettest tightest pussy I can ever remember. It was the quickest fuck of my life but one that I have always remembered.

Debs laughed and almost applauded as she eased Cathy and me onto the floor still in our dazed state. Dazed as I was I saw that Debs was now wearing her substantial strapon. This was offered up to Meg's leaking pussy. I thought she would penetrate her immediately but she only teased the entrance before asking,

"Would you like me to fuck you in front of your daughter and my boyfriend. If you do ask me nicely."

Meg's response was urgent and crystal clear. She repeated Deb's wording as if she was afraid if she didn't Debs would leave her high and not so dry.

"Please Debs fuck my pussy in front of my daughter and your boyfriend. I need to cum so badly. Please."

Debs was delighted by the submissive reply and eased into Meg with a slow but firm thrust. When the full (I think eight inches) was filling Meg she started to fuck her steadily. Her hands found the large spanked bottom with caresses that seemed to be more about pain than comforting.

"Go and comfort your mother I think she would love you to be as involved with her orgasm as she was with yours."

I am sure there was some communication between mother and daughter before Cathy was again kneeling next to her mother. The visual delights just kept coming and coming. Debs had now slowed the pace down somewhat. Meg was clearly coiled like a spring and in desperate need of relief. As Debs eased the full length of the strapon out of Meg it just seemed to go on and on until it was fully removed.

"The lovely thing about a strapon is that it can keep going all night. Right now I have a number of options but there are three that I need to decide from. Cathy's pussy has been well filled but her bottom looks beautifully virginal. Your pussy has enjoyed some pleasure from the dildo. I rather fancy the third option. Have you been fucked in your bottom Meg?"

"Please don't ask me to answer that question in front of my daughter. Cathy is so young please leave her bottom out of your thinking as the strapon is just much to big."

"It is lovely to see you protecting your daughter. I tell you what I will do you a deal if you ask me really nicely to fuck your bottom I will leave your daughters bottom to be fucked by something smaller."

Looking back I suspect that Meg was delighted to be seen as being forced into this option. There was nothing in what she did or said that suggested she was even slightly reluctant. I had regained a little composure but unfortunately not a full erection as Debs lubricated both the strapon and Meg's bottom before impaling Meg. Cathy was now kneeling close to her mum with their faces close together. I could not hear what they were saying but they seemed excited and happy. It seemed like a response to something said as Cathy's hand appeared between her legs.

The view was much too much for me not to be drawn into contact. My prick while stirring was not hard enough to be really useful. My mouth found her pussy before I eased her cheek apart and buried my tongue into the tight orifice. Her fingers started working harder and she pushed back onto my tongue. The mother and daughter were talking and Meg was saying how wonderful the strapon felt up her bum and that she was about to cum. This seemed to spur on her daughter who asked me to fuck her. Her request was completed as she used both hands to stretch her cheeks wide apart. She was asking me to fuck her beautiful caned ass. This request was all that my recovering prick needed to complete its rehabilitation. Even after lubricating my cock and her anus entry was not straightforward. She was tight and we did not get the angles right immediately. I was afraid we might fail until I slipped two or three inches through her sphincter. I settled for staying shallow with short slow thrusts. Cathy was having none of this and pushed back hard against me. Suddenly something gave and I was nearly buried to the hilt in this tight hot orifice.

Meg was clearly going to achieve her long awaited orgasm and Debs was not going to tease her any further. Cathy was encouraging her mother telling her to cum hard, an order that her mother obeyed in spectacular manner. She ordered Debs to fuck her harder and not stop. As soon as her mother calmed down Cathy started to give her a running commentary of what we were doing.

12